What Do You Want?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers

"Ooooh yes Lily," I groaned as I felt her hand slide down inside my loosened trousers, "Oh God!"

The touch of her hand on my cock nearly set me off; my whole body was shivering as if on a first date but somehow I managed to calm myself down a bit. It was just as well that I'd managed that feat because Lily's hand was now clasped firmly around my cock while her other hand was busy pulling at my zip.

Now finally, passion was overcoming everything - all moral codes were out of the window as I moved my hands up and onto Lily's breasts - breasts that thrust themselves towards my touch.

"Yesssss," she hissed, "Touch me - undress me - love me!"

Getting her blouse undone was a moments work and quickly I reached inside and around her back where I soon found her bra clasp. And as a ladies man it was a mere second's work to undo it; my hands sliding back around her to cup and hold her magnificent globes.

"Oooooh fuck," Lily groaned as my hands and fingers played havoc with her breasts and nipples, "Oh Chris - yes, squeeze me, kiss me!" Lily groaned, her hand doing its best to move on my confined cock.

I pushed us apart again and Lily understood. Inside a minute we were both stripped naked right there in the back of the shop and - after a brief mutual appraisal of our bodies we came together again - this time bare flesh to bare flesh; firm but pliable breasts against my throbbing chest; firm but damp pussy lips against my throbbing penis. Our lips met yet again and our arms wrapped around each other in an octopus embrace, until our legs began to shake.

Slowly we sank to the floor, a cool vinyl flooring that caused me to jerk my hips upwards as my buttocks touched it. A thrusting that was perfectly timed as Lily's hot wet pussy sank towards me - my penis sliding right between her lips!

"Aaaaahhhhh!" moaned Lily, "Oh God - put him in me!"

Frantic with desire and passion I reached down and held my cock, quickly relocating her slippery gash. Lily's hips moved to accommodate me as I bathed my cock in her juices before slotting the tip into place.

"Hurry up - I want you in me," moaned Lily, her body squirming on top of me, "Push him in - quick!"

I could feel her hips bearing down hard as we began to become united, as my rampant cock slowly but surely began to slide into her lusty horny hole.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," groaned Lily; her vaginal muscles already at work; welcoming my penis into her body, "Ohhhhhhh, that feels so good Chris, oooooh Godddd!"

And now we were as one, our passions arose again; our love-making became a wild slamming together of bodies; a tempest of flaring breaths and groans; a melange of sexual odours; an exuberant expression of our love for each other at last.

Lily's lovely breasts were shaking up and down above me as her hips powered her vagina down onto my erection; her eyes were glowing with passion; her brow was glistening with sweat but she was wonderful - all woman and yet all animal too.

We were rutting - pure and simply fucking - unwinding years of frustration in one basic act of sex - but it was perfect...just what we needed!

"Love you, sweetheart," I managed to say and Lily replied by lowering her lovely lips to mine once more, but such was the energy we were expending, we couldn't stay mouth to mouth for long - we needed to breathe!

But even more, I needed to come; pressure was building up and soon the unstoppable shudders and jerking would begin - soon I'd be emptying my balls into my sister. It made me pause briefly; my penis buried to the pubes inside Lily.

"Do you want me to take him out when I cum?" I asked but Lily shook her head slowly.

"Don't you dare Chris - I want all of you inside me - I've got your cock, now I want your sperm too," she said as she looked down at me, "Fill me up, just fill me."

"Pill?" I asked but she shook her head.

"No, don't care!" she said defiantly, "I said I want all of you and I want your babies too one day."

"Oh Lily - oh fuck - oh wow!" I cried, as her words thrust me over the edge, "Oh God - here it comes!"

Using all the power I had left I thrust my penis as far into her body as I could as I felt the first jet of sperm erupting; I so wanted her to be mine, all mine, now.

"Uuuuuuugh! Uuuuuuugh!" I cried as I pumped my cum into my sister's hot grasping loving vagina, "Oh yessss! Oh fuck!"

"Keep moving - hard," groaned Lily, "I'm not quite there...keep moving, keep moving! Yeahhhhh! Yeahhhh! Ahhhhh, ahhhh - made it!"

Her body was going wild above me; her breasts were now rubbing hard on my chest; her hips were firmly plastered to mine; her vagina was sucking and caressing and loving my cock as I jerked my loads of hot spunk into her; her damp hair was covering my face...until finally we both simply collapsed with temporary exhaustion.

At that moment Lily's arms slipped and she lay flat out on top of me - and one of her hands must have pushed against one of the piles of records. There was a slithering sound and suddenly a cascade of 45s slid across the floor towards us. One record turned on its side against my head and I reached up to push it and the others away. I looked at the record and broke out laughing!

"What's so funny?" said Lily and I showed her the record.

"(I can't get no) Satisfaction" by the Rolling Stones from 1965.

I skimmed the record away and it Frisbeed across the room before clattering against the far wall.

"Well I got satisfaction," I said, "Darling girl - you were wonderful."

"And me too Chris, my lover," replied Lily, "Oh I'm so happy!"

Still recovering, we just lay there, skin to skin, my slowly softening penis still deep inside my sister's vagina until finally enough sweat had gathered to make us uncomfortable. Gently Lily eased herself upwards before rolling over onto her back - my cock making a slurping noise as it pulled from her hole. She lay there, panting slowly as I looked at her - my wonderful erotic dream girl.

Her breasts had now spread out over her chest but even now her nipples were little hard nubs of flesh. Her abdomen and vaginal area were soaked; splashes of various sexual organic fluids and juices gave testament to our lovemaking, as did her pussy itself. Her lips were parted and flushed; off-white spunk and other juices filled the cavity between her inner lips, neatly hiding her hot hole.

I looked back up her body to her face to find her eyes just returning from what must have been a scan of my body. We smiled together and our fingers met and intertwined.

"You were good," she said, "Everything I knew you'd be - and you're so big!"

Her hand left mine and moved to my penis, caressing it lightly.

"He's gorgeous," she said, "I'm taking him home with me!"

I laughed, but I understood because I felt the same about Lily's super body - she was all mine now and I intended to make the most of it.

And inside there was just one abiding feeling - one of deep love for my fabulous sister and I just knew from her eyes that she was thinking much the same.

But getting back to earth, we needed cleaning up so, telling Lily to remain still, I fetched a towel for her and soon she was cleaned up somewhat, even though her pussy continued to leak seminal fluids from time to time. We stood side by side at the small washing-up sink, sponging off our various fluids before we dressed and then gazed at each other.

"So now what?" I asked, "What are we supposed to do now?"

"Work!" said Lily cheerfully, "Let's get this lot sorted and then we can go home!"

I began to collect up the scattered records before a thought struck me.

"How do you mean, home?" I asked quizzically, "What us - together?"

"Exactly," said Lily, "Cos if you think you've finished with me, you're very wrong!"

Immediately my mind jumped to the last message I'd dealt with before I came out this morning - another one from Alison - and I'd agreed to take her out tonight.

But now, instead of being able to see Alison in my mind, only pictures of Lily were there; pictures that were now not just pictures but reruns of our tryst on the shop floor...almost as an out-of-body experience. I seemed to be able to look down on her body; her buttocks quivering, clenching and loosening as she drove herself down to impale her cunt on my rod; her hair spread out wildly; her legs jerking as she put everything into that fantastic fuck!

Moments later I felt my cock lurch back into being and I had to tell him to calm down...his time would come, but not just now!

Instead I sat on the floor surrounded by records and Lily came and sat not far away.

"So you want to come back to my place?" I asked, "When - tonight?"

"No lover, as soon as we've finished here," she said, "I can leave my car here and I'll come back with you and you can fuck me all over again!"

"Really?" I replied, my mind not entirely at one with the news, "So what about tonight then?"

"I'll stay over, of course," said Lily calmly, "I'll make us some dinner and then you can do me again! All night if you can!"

I shook my head - this was almost too much to take in. Earlier today I'd almost hated her - last night I'd been annoyed with her and now I was in love with her! And for God's sake, I'd just fucked her - my sister!

"So where do we go from there?" I asked, "What happens next?"

Lily looked up from her piles of records and smiled sweetly.

"I'm going to love you and be your partner and I'll have your babies and we'll live happily ever after," she said, to my open-mouthed shock.

"If you'll have me, that is!" she concluded.

"Oh darling girl, how could I say no?" I cried, reaching out my arms to her, "Come here lover."

Lily crawled the yard or so to me and we linked arms and kissed, long and lusciously, contented noises being produced by both of us as we made out.

Eventually we pulled apart, both panting quietly; our eyes wild with excitement.

"Take me again," cried Lily as she stood up and moments later she was naked once more! She lay down on the cool floor as I too stripped off my clothes - then I lowered myself between her legs, my intent perfectly clear.

"Yes Chris, eat me lover," she groaned, her pudenda thrusting up at my face and I was quick to comply.

In seconds my tongue was between her lips, probing deep into her vagina, sluicing up her already renewed vaginal juices, redolent of our recent fuck. I cared not if I was sucking up my own emissions - I'd swallowed my own cum when I wanked anyway so the soupy mixture from within Lily's hole was deliciously interesting.

Lily was moaning and shaking as I explored her pussy, now moving from her hole upwards, millimetre by millimetre towards her pink clit, teasing her flesh with the tip of my tongue as I moved. The moans became groans and cries as I touched her clit, my first stroke brushing over the tip before I settled my lips around her little prominence of flesh.

"Oh God yesssss," she cried, her arms flailing around, "Do that - there - yes, there!"

I grasped her little clit with my lips, my tongue squeezing between them to softly rub at her flesh, making her jerk and cry out with excitement.

"More - more," she cried, "I'm going to come - gonna cummmmm!"

And with that she was off; her body thrashing around as a quick orgasm powered through her. I felt a flush of sexual juices bathe my mouth as I now explored her sexy little hole, my tongue working hard to keep the flood at bay. She tasted like honey and nectar and all things wonderful; I couldn't get enough of her, but Lily was pulling at me, pulling me up her body.

"Get him in me, please Chris - fuck me with that lovely cock," she cried, "Fill me again!"

Unable to answer coherently I just moved slowly but steadily up her body, my own body sliding softly over her skin; my chest being aware of her satin-softness as I moved over her abdomen, her stomach and finally to her breasts where I allowed myself to come to rest. Her pebble-hard nipples seemed to pierce my flesh - countered nicely by my rock-hard penis which was now about to pierce her body.

"Ready love," I asked and Lily put her hands to my cock and pushed him into place.

"Very ready!" she said as her hips came up to meet my gentle thrust, "Ooooooohhhh - yesssss!"

My penis, once almost frightened by the very word 'incest' was now at his hardest and most eager to make love to my sister once more. He felt huge to me and even Lily's eyes opened wide as I slid smoothly between the walls of her gorgeously tight vagina.

"Ooooh Chrisssss - that's so good," she moaned as I continued to slide deeper and deeper inside her, "I've been waiting so long!"

Lily's legs came up behind my thighs, lifting her pelvis up to accommodate my thrusts; to allow me to penetrate her even deeper.

"Fill me up, all the way," moaned Lily and I felt my penis bumping gently against her cervix as I plunged into her.

I think I was completely lost for words as I made love to my sister - this was so far from reality as to almost be surreal - somehow I kept expecting Lily to morph into Sue or Alison or someone...not my sister. But beneath me I knew completely that it was indeed my own flesh and blood that I was fucking; it felt so natural to be with her that we were as good as one person now.

"Why?" I asked, "Why has it taken so long?"

Lily understood my cryptic question.

"We were just waiting for the right time, I guess," she said, "Waiting for everything to come together."

"Are we going to come together?" I asked with a big smile on my face, "You going to come with me?"

"Definitely!" said Lily, her hips jerking faster now; her vagina grasping my cock and almost sucking the spunk from me, "Come soon darling; let's make this a good one!"

Slowly but steadily our tempo gathered pace; now sweat was starting to form on my back as I drove my penis into her hole time and time again. Lily's face was contorted as powerful waves of excitement washed over her as she neared her climax; heat was rising from her beneath me. I could smell the strong odours of heated sex organs; I could hear the squelching noises as our bodies came together; I could hear our breathing becoming faster and more ragged.

But still we pounded on, faster and faster until Lily cried out in sudden release!

"Yesssss - I'm there!" she yelled her hips jerking wildly, "Cum with me - cum please lover."

I'd done all I could to hold myself off but now, with Lily's body undergoing climactic changes - spasms, jerks, thrusts and squeezes there was no holding back.

A last couple of quick thrusts and a final long deep powerful thrust and I was cumming!

"Uuuuugh!" I cried, as I felt energetic jets of sperm spraying deep inside my sister's body, "Oh God - uuuuuugh - uuuuuugh!"

We just lost it - no more words could be formed as we coiled and twisted together like a pair of snakes; our bodies united; my fluids filling her baby-making cavity; our mouths clinging together; our flesh adhering as we made love...until eventually we both slowed our movements and finally we lay, now side by side, still connected.

Lily looked into my eyes; her own eyes shining with emotion and happiness.

"Wonderful, just wonderful; I loved every inch!" she said softly, "You were worth waiting for!"

"And you sis, should have done this years ago!" I replied, "Still - better late than never."

"Speaking of late..." said Lily, "Shouldn't we get on with work soon?"

"What's the rush?" I asked, still feeling the lazy after-fuck feelings, but Lily pushed herself away from me, my softening penis sliding from her hot sticky vagina.

"The sooner we get it done, the sooner we can get home - and the sooner we can get home, the sooner we can do it again!" said Lily as she stood up and began cleaning away our assorted juices from her thighs and pussy.

I too stood up and stretched and Lily handed me the towel; it was sticky and slippery and soaked!

I chucked it at the sink and found some tissues instead and before long we were presentable - still nude and glowing from our exertions - but happy.

Lily came and wrapped her arms around me, her body sticking to mine in a delightful way. She squirmed in my arms, her breasts sliding across my chest, her pussy rubbing against my cock.

"I love you," she said simply and I knew that we had indeed found love.

"I love you too," I replied, "For always."

"Oooh yesss," moaned Lily, "For always...ooooh, you're making me go all hot, lover!"

But it was me who was getting hottest, it seemed - my cock had quickly responded to her body and was already pressing hard against her thighs.

Lily moved away and looked down, her hand quickly following her gaze.

Firmly she stroked her fist up and down my length, sliding my foreskin back to reveal my still sticky shiny knob.

She looked up at me, her eyes looking wickedly excited.

"You're hard again - already! Can you cum again?" she asked and I nodded - given enough stimulation it shouldn't be a problem!

"Good," said Lily as she sank to her knees before me, "Cos I want to suck you off and you can cum in my mouth."

I shuddered as I felt her lips touch my cock; their tightness pushing my foreskin back; her tongue now running around the rim of my knob in delightful circles.

"Ooooh Lil darling," I moaned, sucking my breath in through my teeth, "That feels good - so good!"

Moments later her touch changed as she allowed my penis to slide deeper into her mouth, her tongue now at work on my shaft as my knob rubbed against the back of her mouth. Lily moved her mouth up and down my shaft for a while causing me to uncontrollably but gently jerk my hips at her.

A few minutes later, Lily came up for air, her hand now working on my cock instead. Every so often she'd drop her head and allow my knob to slide into her mouth between firm lips or simply slash her tongue over my penis, sending tidal waves of sensations through my entire body.

"Getting there?" Lily asked and I nodded - I was indeed not all that far from cumming.

"Ok - give it to me then!" answered Lily as she engulfed my cock with her mouth and I tensed myself to concentrate my sexual feelings in my balls.

A few moments later and Lily clasped her hands around my buttocks and pulled me closer to her - and as she did so I felt her throat give way and my penis begin to slide right inside - she was deep-throating me!

"Ahhhh Lily - no don't!" I cried, "I'll cum!"

Her hands slapped my buttocks as she continued to allow my penis total access to her mouth and throat; until she pulled my slimy cock from her mouth and looked up once more.

"Was that good?" she asked unnecessarily, "Do you want some more?"

And without waiting for a reply she took a deep breath and slid my penis back into her mouth. I felt a small gusher of precum move from my cock into her mouth and I felt her tongue slide through it, obviously savouring the flavour.

And then she pulled me closer again and my penis just slid down her throat once more. I felt her muscles squeezing my cock; her tongue was somehow managing to massage my shaft and I knew I couldn't hold it any longer.

I patted her on her shoulders; my hips jerking wildly as my orgasm arrived.

"Cumming!" I panted, "Cumming!"

I felt rather than heard Lily gulping down my first squirt of cum - straight down her throat! She pulled away a bit, coughing slightly around my still erupting penis but still retaining him firmly inside her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" she moaned, "Mmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

I looked down and realised that Lily had brought herself off as she sucked me; the highly erotic scent of her hot well-rubbed pussy soon wafting up to me.

Lily lifted her head from my cock, her tongue giving the slit one last swipe, before she stood up beside me, her naked body once again pressing hard against mine.

"Kiss me lover, kiss me," she said and our mouths came together perfectly.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers