"What Does She See in Him?" Ch. 03

Story Info
Andy and Laura on the beach.
6.2k words
4.74
115k
356
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KuroshioX
KuroshioX
790 Followers

I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar room but familiar hands on my body.

"Laura."

"Andy," she said, her voice muffled with her head under the sheets, "Turn over."

"Why?"

"Guess." She dragged my boxers down my legs before pulling them from around my ankles. I could feel her hot breath on my cock before she flicked it, "C'mon, turn over."

While that happened, I remembered where I was. Laura's friend, the one with the pixie cut, had invited us over for a summer excursion at her parent's beach villa. I don't know how she convinced her folks that unsupervised teenagers of mixed gender staying together for a few days was a good idea, but I certainly wasn't complaining. Just the opposite, really.

I rolled over onto my stomach and spread my legs a bit. Laura's fingers walked their way under my shirt and up my back as she hopped up and over onto my legs. She didn't waste any time, yanking aside her panties with a soft grunt and letting her meaty dong flop down against my cheeks with a smack. It was hot. It was even hotter when her nails dragged down my back, stopping at my cheeks and kneading them slowly while Laura stiffened on top of me. With each heartbeat her shaft grew thicker, longer and hotter. As she massaged me, my cleft spread open and her girlmeat hauled through the gap and slid over my balls. I had goosebumps breaking out all across my skin as I felt myself being hot-dogged

The shiver of delight though, is what Laura noticed, and she leaned over, her big tits pressing against my back to whisper, "Shhh..." right into my ear right as she lined up. I could feel the fat, bulbous head of her girlcock poking against my rim and inhaled when she put pressure on it, but didn't do much to resist. Months of dating Laura had trained my hole in pliability so I simply bit down on my lip, grabbed the sheets tighter and closed my eyes. Precum from her erection and horniness on both our parts did the rest as she pushed, gently spreading my ring open as her inches sank into me.

"That's it Andy... god your butt feels amazing..."

I tightened around her girth, "Mmm-hmm."

That made it Laura's turn to gasp and hiss. The feeling of my snug fit hole around her pole was just a bit too much for her and she tried to pull back as her cock bent against the tight exit cum entrance. But I pushed my hips back with her to keep the cock inside me and we groaned together. Laura rose up off my back, taking up a more traditional doggy-style position behind me with her legs between mine. It took a few seconds to get settled, but she spat down onto her shaft and started pushing again, the additional wetness giving a smoother, easier entry, our bodies joining with a soft clap.

Being penetrated felt so good and my eyes rolled back slowly as her inches sank deeper. My whole body was electrified as my girlfriend buttfucked me, slow and soft, to start the day. Part of the thrill was because I was conscious of the fact that I was dribbling precum on someone else's sheets, but the larger part of me cared more about the actual act. Mostly I just cared about getting thoroughly dicked down by Laura's fat girlmeat, feeling her get so incredibly deep inside and milking her dry in the process.

Her hand came down on the back of my neck, pinning me down. I groaned again and raised my ass up higher, meeting her thrusts head-on.

"Yeah Andy, take it like that..."

"Harder..."

"You sure about that baby?" Laura asked, actually managing to make it sound innocent, god bless her.

"Uh-huh!" I rasped, "Harder!"

The thrusts became harder, her flared crown stretching my knot as she picked up the pace and used her knees to spread my legs wider. I could feel every exhale of her breath on my back, the way her tits swayed and how hot her skin was becoming in the guest room's cool air. I could also feel the way her shaft was grinding against my sissy-button, forcing into my depths and massaging my dick from the inside and moaned like a whore, gyrating my hips to give her a number of varied angles to work with, like the sissy slut I was for her cock.

She stabbed deeper and deeper, finding new erogenous zones with each thrust. I could only do my best to bring her off for a few more minutes before the pleasure overwhelmed me and I turned into nothing more than fuckmeat for Laura. Not that she would mind, but I couldn't fully appreciate a warm cream-pie when I was fucked completely stupid. So I did my best to bring her climax about, squeezing and clinching and pushing and moaning, willing the cum to emerge from her thick, stiff pecker in a warm flood of liquid release.

There was a knock on the door. Quite possibly the worst timing imaginable given the circumstances as Laura was just pulling back and left me empty and gaping while she responded, "Just a minute!"

I was already at the point my head was swimming and tried to stammer out, "Keep going."

Laura turned her attention back to me and laid back down on my back, "Gonna have to do this quick, OK?"

"Uh-huh," I managed to burble with my voice muffled by the pillow, "Just go for it."

"Try to relax, alright?"

"Sure."

"Mmmmgh!" she slammed all her inches deep inside me with a sensual, lingering grunt, peeling my legs even wider with her knees and gripping my hips tight, "Yeah, yeah.... take it Andy... yeah, good boy... just keep hnnngh... taking my cock, OK?"

The bed was creaking softly and I'm quite sure anyone downstairs would have no trouble figuring out we were fucking. There was a risk they would walk in – Laura wasn't "out" regarding her cock and I sure as hell wasn't telling anyone I was catching. But the taboo and the risk only made it even steamier. We both started sweating from our shared heat as she went all-out on my butt. I could imagine her brown hair matted around her face, her big, full tits bouncing as she slammed into me like I was a sex doll, the sound of flesh-smacking against-flesh and low moaning dominating the room.

I had to imagine, honestly; my eyes were so far back into my skull the only thing I could have possibly seen were brain cells.

"Inside or outside, Andy?"

My brain snapped back as I realized she'd asked me the question before, but I hadn't answered on account of being lost in getting fucked, "Inside! Definitely inside!" I didn't want a huge damp spot of drying cum left on the sheets when we got up. "Are you close?"

"Uh-huh," she said with a strain to her voice, "Just give me like a minute..."

"A minute" to Laura could mean a lot of things when she was inside me. It could me just a half-dozen strokes. Or it could mean she was hanging on the edge and needed more to get off. Sometimes it actually even meant something around sixty seconds, but that was less common than the other two. So I half-turned my upper body and reached back, clumsily feeling my way around her body, up her generous bust until I reached her head. Then I took a handful of her luscious brown hair and pulled her head down to mine, turning my own head to meet her lips first.

The moment I slipped my tongue into her mouth, Laura started really pounding me, using long strokes to get as deep as possible and slowly pulling back only to shove herself forward once more. It played on all my spots and my toes curled in delight as I moaned directly into her mouth. The kiss was ragged and sloppy but I didn't care and neither did she. All we cared about was cumming.

It was her who went first.

Unable to warn me, Laura simply slammed herself as deep as she could possibly manage, burying her bone in my backyard and leaving it there as it swelled and spurted. It felt like the tide coming in as she creamed my ass, her hot cum filling me with sticky warmth and a sense of release. My own climax was more subdued and emotional than physical, a particularly thick batch of precum falling from my cock onto the bed sheets and a wash of ecstasy rolling through my body. I knew it wasn't a "real" orgasm but it certainly hit the spot and I broke the kiss, a sticky strand connecting our lips as I fell back down onto the bed.

The knocking came again just then, "Hey you guys! Breakfast! Come on downstairs!"

"Coming!" Laura yelled then turned back to me and smiled mischievously, burying her face in my neck, "Or came, rather."

***

Breakfast was good but hitting the beach was even better. The sand was soft and warm, rising into dunes on either side and towards the beach house itself. The water was pleasantly cool in the late morning hours and there was a gentle breeze flowing across the whole expanse that took the edge off the sun as it rose higher in the sky. The pixie cut girl, whose name I kept forgetting, was already swimming, treading water while shouting something back to the two guys lounging on the beach. The others, less "delayed" in getting to breakfast, were largely lounging on the patio or steps, soaking in the late morning rays and contemplating a game of volleyball. Laura led the charge, racing down the steps of the beach house with a volleyball in hand, leaving me sitting on the patio.

"C'mon Andy! You move like an old man!" Laura yelled back at me. I wanted to yell back that she wouldn't be moving nearly as fast if it was my cock that gone up her ass, but simply bit my lip and smiled instead.

"You aren't going?"

I startled a bit; the voice had come from my side and well below and I hadn't realized anyone was there. After taking a second to recover, I realized the voice belong to a girl sitting on the patio, dangling her legs over the edge. "No," I spoke carefully, "Don't feel up to to it right now."

"Oh." It wasn't an accusation and I relaxed a bit. She was so quiet I had to strain a bit to hear exactly what she said. "You just want to enjoy the warmth for a bit before getting in the water? I understand that."

"Right. Trying to avoid the sun?" She was red-headed and pale enough I could see the veins under her skin. If our star's embrace so much brushed her, it would probably turn her into a tomato shedding its outer layer.

"Mm-hmm. You're Laura's boyfriend, right? Andy, was it?" she asked.

"Yep, that's me." I settled down next to her, watching as Laura hastily picked out teams and directed two of the guys as they tightened the net. "Lucky, lucky me."

"You two make a nice couple." The tone suggested nothing other than exactly what she said but still sent a nervous shiver up my spine. I had to stop myself from asking exactly what she meant. That would probably sound more suspicious than just letting the statement lie. And the last thing I wanted were any suspicions about the real nature of our relationship. As good as it was, I knew there were already questions about how I was batting out of my league and didn't want the gossip brigade to assemble for a parade of my personal business once the summer was over.

The first step was silence but the next step was filling that silence with meaningless words known as "small talk." I've never been the best conversationalist but deflecting away from my girlfriend was easy enough. Talking about how nice the weather was, how luxurious the beach house was, how competitive Laura got when it came to playing volleyball, easy stuff.

I was just about to keep the talk train moving when she cut in, "Zoe."

"What?"

"Zoe. My name is Zoe." She looked up and put a finger to her lips, "You were so nervous you forgot to ask."

"Ah... nice to meet you Zoe."

"Nice to meet you too, Andy. So what's up with you and Laura, since you freeze up whenever I say anything about you two?" Her face was turned with a half-smirk that raised her cheek higher.

I blanched but recovered enough to say, "That obvious?"

"Even more obvious," She took a strand of hair in two fingers and started twisting it around, "Especially when you know what to look for."

"Well..." I paused for a second as one of the guys in the house came barreling out wearing only board shorts. And the volleyball game was steadily growing more intense while I sat with Zoe, giving me the perfect cover to feign silence.

Zoe broke the silence, "She isn't the only one, you know."

I gulped, "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean." Zoe said flatly.

"Ah, that... best if you ask Laura about all that I'm just –"

"Who do you think told me about it?"

"Laura?" I shook my head, "No way." She knew the reason I kept that... part... of our relationship hidden and seemed to agree it was the best course of action. The chance that she had not only spilled the beans but done so willingly? I didn't even think about it; instead I busied my hands by flicking a bit of old paint off the guard rails and onto the stunted sand grass.

"Way," she said softly, "All her idea too." She turned and looked up at me, big green eyes meeting mine while framed by vivid red hair. "Did you think she was the only one?" I gave her a look and she motioned my eyes down with her own. Zoe was dressed rather modestly for the beach, wearing a yellow tank-top that kept the ample cleavage contained for the most part and jean shorts can only reached her upper thighs. Compared to the other girls, who were prancing about in nothing more than bikini bottoms – other than Laura, of course – Zoe was dressed like a prude.

While I looked, Zoe continued talking, "She told me about how much she loves to just lay in bed with you, not even really having sex, just snuggling close with her thingy between your cheeks. And she told me you like to suck her, get her really hard before she goes at you. Is it as big as it looks? Does she cum lots?"

There wasn't much else to see and I glanced back up towards her. Zoe was blushing furiously, her skin doing nothing whatsoever to mitigate the color of awkward embarrassment as it filled her face and spread down her neck, getting as far as her shoulders before finally petering out. She was cute, in a slender, fair-skinned, fairy sort of sense. Her face certainly lacked the venomous overtones of a girl used to betraying people's trust. Zoe looked innocent and – as forward as her words might have been – tremendously embarrassed at having spoken of a very sensitive subject.

I opened my mouth and that was when I noticed the lump in her shorts.

"Umm," she demurred, squirming and grinding her thighs together, "I think I need to take a walk..." The lump jumped as she stood and I could tell exactly what was underneath: a swelling, eager erection.

"Yeah, I could use a walk too."

There was a narrow trail that ran around the beach, largely out of sight of the volleyball game, but close enough to still enjoy sight of the ocean. She set out on her own pace; I didn't realize how short Zoe was until that moment, probably a half-head shorter than Laura and much more slender in build. It had the effect of making her rather average sized breasts stand out especially well against her frame and taking attention away from her abbreviated legs.

Together we walked in silence once again for a few minutes until Zoe brushed back her flame-colored hair and looked around, "She tells me pretty much everything." There was no preamble, the redhead jumped right in where we had left off.

"I figured as much. I didn't realize you two were so close." In truth, it was probably because of Laura's habit of pontificating on her social life at the exact wrong time. Namely right after she'd finished plundering my ass for sport, right when I wanted to do nothing more than close my eyes while basking in the afterglow of being used like a slut. "At least not so close that she would..."

My vocabulary failed me. Was it betrayal? Was it merely being loose-lipped? Was it manipulative? In truth, I didn't actually mind all that much – even if a bit in the back of my mind was telling me it was no good to have a third in on our secrets – and went with something less serious, "... that she would tittle-tattle something like that."

The shouting from the volleyball game carried over the dunes, "Come on! If you call, get it! Take the lead out and go-go-go!" Laura's voice remained loud and clear, even against the distance. Zoe smiled, "She's very competitive, you know."

"Believe me, I know." I turned off the trail and ran up the dune quickly while Zoe struggled to follow along. At the top, I could look over the beach in its entirety, watching the volleyball game from afar. Laura's team was huddled up. Next to her I could see Wallis, the meathead who had been sniffing around her for months, and frowned. Laura was bent over with her hands on her knees his arm snaked out over her backside. I could see what he was going for and as Laura rose, he went in for the grab.

But Laura had eyes in the back of her head and stepped a little bit forward, leaving Wallis holding nothing but air. She might have pretended not to notice but Wallis had all the social grace of half-eaten leftovers without the awareness to realize they are unwanted. He mouthed something to Laura and she gave him a look that – even from a distance – showed a mix of disdain and pity that sliced through ego like a hot knife through butter. Wallis visibly deflated and backed away from her, taking up his place just in time for the serve.

"You don't have to worry about her, Andy," Zoe said, having finally trundled up the sand dune, "She's not like –"

I nodded, "I know."

"I wish I was more like her."

***

Zoe and I spent a few more minutes walking around the trail before realizing the sun was rising oppressively high in the sky and shade was growing scarcer every second. There wasn't much else to talk about though, so for the most part we stayed silent. And, as I sneaked peeks, I noticed Zoe's hard-on had subsided. She was good to be seen around the present company and not a second too soon.

"Ooooh, what were you two doing?" Laura leered at us as we strolled up to the beach house. She was wearing boy shorts and a bikini top, while rather messily drinking a bottle of water. "You weren't doing anything shameful, were you?"

I smiled, "No, nothing shameful at all," and raised my hands up around my hips as if surrendering. "What sort of shameful behavior did you have in mind?"

Laura's breasts bounced energetically as she made her way down the wooden stairs off the patio. It wasn't that her nipples were necessarily poking through the thin material of her bikini top but they were absolutely making their presence known to anyone who looked. Which was a category that included me. And, as my side-eye informed me, Zoe as well.

Laura drew near, bringing her arms up and wrapping them around my shoulders, as she pulled herself into a tight hug. With her lips planted against mine, I could smell her hair, luxuriating in the scent and giving myself the beginnings of an awkward boner. It was like a small bit of Pavlovian conditioning: the first time I'd smell her hair that way, I'd been on my back, my legs spread and raised, toes curled and butt stuffed full of Laura's girlmeat. And she'd reinforced that memory again and again with more just like it, essentially any time we could manage to find time and any bit of privacy. So now the smell of her hair made my cock swell and my knot twitch with desire.

I wanted her back inside me.

Just right then was not the right time and Laura knew it. She gave me a kiss that straddled the line between chaste and passionate, her huge tits making their own mark against my bare chest at the same time and giving my erection even more incentive to grow. God, my mouth was watering just thinking about her big, soft breasts. Kneading the pliable flesh. Sucking and licking her plump nipples. Worshiping her chest until she tells me to stop.

But it wasn't to be. Laura broke her kiss and pulled away, taking my hand and dragging me out to the beach. Zoe trailed behind us for a few feet until Laura looked back and saw her following, "Nuh-uh! It's boyfriend time!"

KuroshioX
KuroshioX
790 Followers
12