What Every Girl Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve grabbed my hips, I braced myself for a big thrust, but no instead he rocked me very slowly and gently backwards and forwards introducing more of his cock slowly, I reckoned he`d had this problem before. I was so horny I just moaned as he stretched my little pussy.

"Oooooooh aaaaaaah, oooooh," I was moaning louder now, Steve didn't relent gradually sitting me down on his huge cock.

I felt full of cock for the first time in my life, I began to rock myself backwards and forwards thinking I was doing everything right, what I hadn't realised was only half his cock was up me.

He worked me slowly further onto his cock each extra millimetre causing me to swear and moan, I don't know how long it took me until finally I was sat on his full length. I sat perfectly still my pussy still coming to terms with the huge invader.

Steve kissed me lovingly before whispering in my ear, "Now fuck yourself."

I needed no second invitation and began to build momentum until I found myself doing really long strokes, his cock almost popping out before I sat back down on his manhood going in to the hilt. I increased the pace until I was at a good gallop when feelings I had never felt with any man before began somewhere deep, deep inside me increasing in intensity with every stroke building to an incredible crescendo. I rode him with gay abandon as my second orgasm of the evening flooded my body, biting his shoulder when the final throws of ecstasy escaped from my body.

Steve rolled me onto my back, I opened my legs and he mounted me, this time his cock didn't meet any resistance, my legs wrapped around his back as he fucked me, another orgasm rapidly approaching, "Yesssssss, yes yeeessss, "I screamed, Ooooooh God, Jesus I`m cumming Ooooooh," he was pounding my pussy, "I'mmmmmm cuuuuuummmmming, ohhhhh fuuuuuuck"

My legs were on his shoulders, no slowing down now he fucked me through my next orgasm. When he sensed me relax, he effortlessly flipped me over on to my tummy, I raised my arse like a wanton whore. Sure I`d had sex from the rear with other boyfriends but always reluctantly, I was always put off by the thought of them being able to see everything I had to offer, this time I literally thrust my arse and pussy towards his rampant cock.

The bastard knew I was gagging for it, but teased me by rubbed his knob end along my stretched and open pussy lips, I waggled my arse trying to sit back onto his cock. "What do you want?" He asked

"Your big cock up me,"

"Say please," He teased

"Please," I asked in a whimper

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me." I was begging for cock for the first time in my life

He wasted no time impaling me to the hilt in one thrust, again I screeched with pleasure, his cock felt even bigger in this position. I was almost delirious with pleasure, Steve grabbed my hips and began to fuck me harder, my knees almost coming off the bed with his every thrust. I buried my head into the pillow my fist grabbing the sheet tightly, "Ooooooooooh myyyyyy god, I`m cumming again," I shouted as his cock slammed in and out of my very wet pussy.

Then another amazing thing happened. I felt his cock go exceptionally hard and thicken if that were possible inside me, Steve let out a groan, I screamed uncontrollably as we orgasmed blissfully together, I felt his cock pump jet and jet of spunk inside me. At that moment I must have passed out, because the next thing I remember is movement next to me and Steve getting out of bed.

I dreamily opened my eyes, recalling the events of the previous night, it was hard to comprehend what had occurred and I slowly recalled things in detail, I couldn't actually believe what I had done.

Steve returned to the bedroom with a tray orange juice and fresh croissants, jams and marmalade, "Good morning lover," He had a broad grin on his face.

I looked up at him standing there holding the tray, what caught my attention was he was naked and his cock was very hard and standing proud, and pointing in my direction, he laughed as I blushed, I didn't know where to look but could take my eyes of his manhood.

It was at that moment something came over me for the first time in my life, I knelt up on the bed the sheet fell from my breasts and I reached a took his cock in my hand, "Put that tray down and get on the bed."

My instructions firm, Steve didn't need telling twice.

In the broad light of day I got a better look at his cock. How on Gods earth I had taken that up my little tight pussy? I didn't know, the one thing I did know was I wanted it up there again.

Sex that morning took much the same initial progress as the previous night. I straddled his cock and took it at my own pace. I was pounding away on him a lot quicker than last night, we fucked until lunch time and we were both satisfied.

"I must go and see Claire," I said climbing out of bed.

"Must you?" Steve asked flashing his semi hard cock in my direction

"Yes, I must"

"Will I see you again?"

"If you`re by the pool in an hour I`d say so yes," I laughed and escaped his apartment.

Arriving back at my room I was hoping Claire was out and I could take a leisurely soak in the bath, my pussy needed some TLC and quickly, I had never felt so stretched and sore as I did at that moment. I never felt so satisfied as I did at that moment, satisfaction with a vibrator was good, very good, but I never realised until now that satisfaction from a having a man between your legs was even more satisfying.

I opened the door a walked in without thinking, I threw my handbag on the sofa and walked into the bedroom, The site that greeted me stopped me in my tracks. Claire was on her knees sucking the sizable cock of the bloke she`d met the night before.

"Oh sorry, sorry," I stammered an apology.

The guy opened his eyes looked noticing my embarrassment and smiled towards me. Claire took his cock from her mouth and stared towards me with a look of horror on her face, this was the worst timing on her behalf. The chap groaned and shot a huge wad of cum onto her face, before she could react his second shot went into her eye and hair. Claire reacted and quickly wrapped her lips around his pulsating cock and take the rest of his load in her mouth, she swallowed greedily until he had finished. She swore at him for shooting his load over her, I turned at ran into the bathroom totally embarrassed.

"You can come out now he`s gone." A rather annoyed sounding Claire shouted.

"Claire I`m so sorry," I attempted an apology.

Claire just laughed, " Totally my fault just got carried away," She said, "I told him not to cum in my mouth or into my hair as I want to go sunbathing and didn't want to wash my hair until later." She grimaced, "You know what men are like they say they won`t cum and then bang a mouthful of jizz, eh?"

"Sorry," I offered again with a smile as Claire was trying to get any traces of dried cum out of her hair.

I must admit I did wonder what getting a mouthful of spunk would be like? Although I didn't let on to Claire I`d never actually experienced a guy emptying his load into my mouth.

"Anyway, where did you spend the night?" She wanted the nitty gritty. I gave her scant details of my night without going into too much detail regarding Steve`s cock or sexual athleticism.

"Very nice sound a nice bloke, any plans for round two?"

"I don't think so."

We lazed by the pool when the two guys joined us, Claire`s fella Andrew looked awfully uneasy and apologised to me for our earlier somewhat unplanned introduction.

I put him at ease and we had some good fun in and out of the pool, we arranged dinner for later. I was dozing in the sun considering the events of the past few hours.

I had encountered Steve`s cock, by far the biggest I`d ever seen, I considered it could be a freak of nature to be that large? Then I got a birds eye view of Andy`s equipment, the second biggest tool I`d ever seen, and not far behind Steve`s, what a sheltered life I had led?

Showered, hair and make-up done just before we left Claire said, "Bet you twenty quid he has your knickers off again tonight." I didn't reply, "Well if you`re serious about not shagging him again I`ll take him off your hands."

"Claire," I scolded, "Aren`t you satisfied with you chap."

"Tell the truth he did give me a good shagging, and as a nice cock, stacks of energy and I took full advantage I can tell you."

"So why do you fancy Steve?"

"Rachael don't be naive."

"What do you mean?" I asked truthfully.

"The size of him."

"Pardon?"

"His errrr you know,"

"What?"

"Rachael, you know his, oh his penis," Claire looked flustered but continued, "You couldn't miss the damn thing when he climbed out of the pool, like a bloody donkey," I blushed, "You must have had a great night."

"Oh that." I said matter of fact style.

My comment brought an instant retort from Claire, "Oh sorry you didn't get that far last night?" She whispered, "So what's that mark on his neck?" She giggled, "I only dish those out like Olympic gold medals, don't know about you." She finished, "Must have given you a right shagging, you lucky cow."

She didn`t know how right she was.

We left to meet the boys

We had a fantastic evening good food, wine, dancing, candlelight great company things were coming to an end, when Claire and I were in the powder room.

"My offer still stands," She winked.

"You want to swop partners?"

"To be honest I`d go for a foursome if you`re up for it," I thought she was jesting but the serious look on her face said otherwise.

"Think we should stick," I replied not wishing to display my sexual performance in front of anyone else, even my best mate. I had always considered it very private and personal thing between two people.

"Spoil sport," Claire pulled a disappointed face, smiled, and we made our way back to join the boys.

Leaving the bar we made our way back towards the hotel, hand in hand, another beautifully warm moonlit night, stars twinkling brightly, absolutely perfect. For the first time in my life I was feeling turned on in anticipation of what was to unfold, and I couldn't wait to get to grips with Steve.

Well, I didn't have to wait long, and I certainly wasn't disappointed. The format was very similar to last nights, Steve soon had me down to just my thong after teasing my nipples and slowly teasing his way down to my crotch. He took an absolute age teasing me through my thong despite all my attempts to get my pussy onto his tongue he managed to evade all my efforts. God he was a teaser and boy did he know how to turn me on, another first I begged for his tongue

"Lick me please, lick me," I almost demanded. He moved my soaking thong aside exposing my wet pussy, I could feel his breath on it, then he let my thong slip back into place, "You bastard," I squealed in frustration, "Stop teasing me," I demanded.

He giggled and started the process all over again.

The next time he pulled my thong to one side I was almost delirious with desire. I anticipated his tongue on my sex and was more than happy when my legs were opened wide and pushed upwards, exposing my sex totally to my lover. Again I anticipated a good tongue lashing but was surprised when I felt the head of his cock spreading my pussy lips apart. He entered me to the hilt in one quick thrust, taking me completely by surprise.

"Oooooooch, "I screamed at the brutishness of that first stoke, the next couple of thrusts had me swooning in ecstasy.

It was only a glimpse of the night's passion, we made love in every way I ever imagined and then some I hadn`t.

Slow gentle loving, and hard almost brutal fucking.

The result of every aspect was me cumming too many times to count on that magnificent cock.

Steve awoke me early the next morning, I felt him stir and I stretched out, before I realised what was happening, me being in that lovely dreamy state of being half asleep he was between my legs giving my quim the licking he had denied me the previous evening, and I loved it.

A lazy slow orgasm swept through me, before Steve pulled me to the end of the bed got me kneeling on the floor bent onto the bed, my arse just the right level for him to thrust his very hard morning woody deep inside me.

The brute fucked me hard and when I came again, he joined me in the pleasure, he pulled out and slapped my backside rather hard making me squeak.

"Back in a sec," He announced, before I could reply I heard the apartment door slam.

It must have been ten minutes before he returned, he came into the bedroom breakfast tray in hand, I had a wicked thought, a bit of revenge.

I opened his bathrobe exposing his semi hard cock, for the first time in my life I really wanted to suck a cock, I had never really fancied it before and only performed orally to satisfy the demands of boyfriends, but something had changed inside my mind.

I slipped his cock into my mouth. I was pleased to hear him groan.

"Don`t drop the tray," I laughed and took his know rampant cock deeper into my mouth.

"Rachael stop," He moaned unconvincingly, fortunately he had managed to put down the tray.

Stop what did he mean stop?

I was like a girl possessed I`d got the taste for cock and there was no way in this world I was going to stop until he shot his load. I felt him stiffen, I was a little apprehensive never having sucked a bloke off completely before. I had tasted pre-cum several times but never a guy's full load. I was going at him hard, licking the sensitive underside before lapping his balls then taking him as deep as I could, wrapping my lips around his shaft.

I panicked a little, what if it made me sick, or I choked, I`ll wank him off I was just about to wrap my hand around his cock when he grabbed the back of my head and slid his shaft deeper, using my mouth for his pleasure and mine. He actually touched the back of my throat when I felt him shoot into my mouth. I formed the perfect O around his cock and it seemed only natural to swallow as he pumped his sperm into my mouth, after a number of squirts I felt his grip on my head relax and his cock soften.

He finally let go of my head, "Rachael, I`m so sorry," He began to apologise then looked down at me, I was grinning like the proverbial Cheshire cat, more like the cat that certainly got the cream on this occasion I thought, and I loved every drop licking my lips sensually.

The remaining three days of my time on Ibiza was spent fucking and sucking Steve at every opportunity, we just couldn't get enough of one another.

Several of our party had met blokes and were getting laid by this time, and we all seemed to meet up in the afternoons by the pool, relaxing and topping up our suntans, everyone appeared pretty happy.

Our final evening all the girls met early for cocktails and a laugh, the bride to be gave a small speech, she thanked everyone for making her hen party special etc, etc she finished by saying "Remember ladies, what goes on at a hen party stays at a hen party!"

"Here, here," We all chorused, I looked around and saw some very sheepish glances and the raising of eyebrows.

Within an hour most of the girls had gone to meet their lovers, presumably for final night of passion, fortunately we had a late flight the following day so no alarms about oversleeping or getting carried away with a final shag for the road.

Steve and I soon got to his room for a night of what I knew would be unbridled passion. I was slightly surprised when instead of whipping my knickers off he got a bottle of Champagne out of the fridge and two glassed, he walked onto our balcony over-looking the pool and the moonlit sea beyond, how romantic. I joined him he handed me a glass of champagne and we leaned on the balcony rail enjoying the moment.

"Here`s to the most beautiful girl I`ve ever me," he raised his glass to me.

"Thank you," I replied as we chinked glasses.

I wondered if he really meant it or was him just trying to justify our holiday romance?

He slipped his arms around me sending a shiver down my body, he moved behind me wrapping his arms around me he kissed the back of my neck, whether his words were true or not I didn't really care.

He cupped my boobs in his hands and caressed them gently, my nipples had never been so hard. I wanted sex more than I had ever wanted anything in my life. Moreover, I wanted sex with Steve and his huge dick.

I knew we may never see one another once we left Ibiza so I was certainly going to make the most of tonight and probably tomorrow morning. I closed my eyes loving the caress and his nibbles and soft kisses on my neck when he suddenly stopped, I opened my eyes and glanced back at my lover. He was staring intently at something, "Bloody hell," he uttered.

"What?" I asked.

"Look over there," He nodded towards the far end of the pool where a couple were kissing and cuddling on a sunbed, they must have thought they were hidden by the bushes, however from our vantage point we had a decent view of heir antics.

I focussed my eyes in their direction, "Oh my god!"

"That's Claire isn't it," He asked.

"Mmmmm," I confirmed transfixed by what we could see. Claire was with a bloke that wasn't they chap I`d caught her with in our room and who she had been with earlier in the evening.

We watch her antics they kissed passionately, the guy's hand was up her skirt stroking her arse.

Claire wasted little time in extracting his cock from his shorts, her eager mouth soon working up and down his shaft. The guy slumped back onto the sunbed his hands behind his head watching Claire perform on his stiff dick, obviously enjoying her expertise, she wasn`t holding back, using her hand in unison with her mouth, I took note of her technique.

We watched them intently and Steve`s hand found my backside, a finger soon found my pussy, my very wet pussy. I squirmed on his finger and moaned what happened next surprised us, the guy I`d caught her blowing the other morning appeared. He proceeded to manoeuvre Claire so she was kneeling on the sunbed, her ass high. her mouth still working on the cock in her mouth.

He wasted no time in lifting her short skirt around her waist, with his other hand he whipped his cock out and unceremoniously held her by her hips and entered Claire in one thrust. Some-how she never lost her rhythm with her mouth, the guy behind her fucked her hard.

Steve`s finger had found my clitty and I gasped as he rubbed it gently, meanwhile Claire had placed her feet on the floor either side of the sunbed, still brazenly offering herself

The two guys changed places her old lover standing she gobbled hungrily on his cock, her new lover now shagging her from the rear.

I reached for Steve`s cock unsurprisingly he was ramrod stiff. I wrapped my hand around him, we were still transfixed watching Claire brutally getting serviced by two guys, my God she was a slut.

Steve lifted me slightly, bending his knees I felt his cock nudging into me. I arched my back to allow him better access. I was on tip toes, he slid deep into my wanton pussy. He gently fucked me bringing me to a lovely gentle climax, I pushed back onto his cock, he grabbed my hips and began to fuck me harder, my breath coming in short gasps.

A few minutes later Clare appeared to get a mouthful in typical style, the guy's hand gripped her head, he fucked her mouth and spent his load. A few moments afterwards the guy behind her pulled his cock out of her pussy and walked to stand in front of her, he also empty his balls into her mouth.

The first guy had watched intently but must have decided the show was over and put his cock back into his shorts and casually walked away, the other guy helped Claire off the sunbed and they walked arm in arm away from the scene of the debauchery, no doubt back to our room for round two or whatever round it was?