What Friends Are For

Story Info
Couple has once-in-a-lifetime experience.
5.2k words
4.04
136.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

What you are about to read is a true story, near as I can recall, although the names and some locations have been changed to protect the guilty.

This incident happened 15 years ago, and is the single craziest thing my wife and I have done sexually in a marriage that is now pushing 25 years. We are now in our late 40s, and a lot has changed since that time. We have three children, sons aged 20 and 18, and a daughter who will be 14 soon. In a roundabout way, she has a small part in the story I'm about to tell.

Sabrina and I had been married 10 years that summer, and we chose to celebrate that milestone by planning a canoeing trip with my oldest and dearest friend. Kane and I go way, way back. We first met the summer before fourth grade, when we both moved to the same small Midwestern town, and we've been best friends ever since.

We've done it all together, the good, the bad and the ugly. We smoked cigarettes and drank beer together in junior high, drank whiskey and smoked pot together in high school, snorted coke, dropped acid and screwed women together in college. Hell, the past couple of years, we've even gotten sober together.

After college, we went our separate ways, but remained best buddies. Kane moved to Colorado and I took a job in Louisiana, where I still live.

For this vacation, we took our two sons - all we had at the time - to my folks for an extended stay, then headed up to Memphis to meet Kane, who was flying in from Denver. From there, we were driving into northern Arkansas for a two-day float trip. We were going to stay in a tent at a campsite by the river.

Actually, Kane is my oldest friend, but he's not really my BEST friend. That's my wife. We've been in love from the first time we met, and we are still very much in love. We're a matched set - Sam and Sabrina - and we still like to spend as much time as possible together.

With Sabrina, the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. She's pretty enough, but not someone who turns heads. She's a little taller than average, and after two children, she was at that time carrying around a little more weight than she would have liked, but she's always worn it well. She has a thick mane of dark hair that falls to the middle of her back, gray eyes that sparkle - and sometimes blaze - and a complexion that reflects her considerable French heritage.

Sabrina's most attractive feature - by far - are a tremendous set of tits. I am not exaggerating when I say they are 34Es, and believe me when I say that they are a mixed blessing. They're great to look at and wonderful to play with in bed, but they're murder on her back and it's extremely difficult to find bras that fit.

I'm about 5-9 and considered nice looking. Like Sabrina, I've probably put on about 25 pounds over the years, but except for a bit of a gut that is the legacy of a long career as a beer connoisseur, I'm still pretty fit. At one time, I had a full head of brown hair, and while I've still got most of it, now it's a fine silver color.

Kane is a shade over 6 feet tall and athletic, with broad features and sandy blond hair, what there is of it. He started going bald in high school and was left with just the fringe at an early age. He's never let it bother him, using the argument that God only created a few perfect heads, the rest he put hair on. He's been a lifelong bachelor, for reasons I can't fathom.

Sabrina's got a high sex drive, and before she met me, she got into some pretty wild encounters. Actually, we both did, and a lot of my exploits happened either with or in the company of my old friend Kane.

Over the years, Sabrina and I have shared our sexual history with each other, and those stories have fueled some mighty hot encounters. Because Kane was my best friend, he soon became a good friend to Sabrina, as well. And, of course, she's heard all about his prowess in the sack, so I'm sure that played a part in the events I'm about to relate.

It was around noon on Friday when we met Kane's flight. After hugs of greeting, we headed off for the wilds of Arkansas. We loaded up on beer, some vodka and whiskey, enough to last us through the three-day weekend, and as soon as we put Memphis behind us, Kane fished out a joint of some good Colorado bud.

It was the start of a hazy weekend of weed, booze and cool water. We stayed buzzed from start to finish, and maybe that too had something to do with what happened.

I really don't know where the idea first arose. Perhaps I just got so horny, I didn't care what happened. Sabrina and I shared a sleeping bag, while Kane had his own sleeping bag. Both nights, when we turned in, she and got frisky, but I was a little too drunk and a little too inhibited to fuck my wife with my friend sleeping - or not sleeping - alone on the other side of the tent. So we played around a little bit, getting each other aroused, but quit before we could get very far.

The first day on the water, it was more work than fun. The river was down, way down, and in some places the water was so low we had to get out and drag our boats. The only saving grace was the beer and the weed we'd taken along, and the pleasant view of Sabrina's healthy cleavage being poorly served by her one-piece swim suit.

After another evening of serious partying, and a restless night trying to sleep on the hard ground, Sabrina decided not to go out the second day, but stayed in camp and got things pulled together so we could break camp quickly once our float was done.

Kane and I talked the guy who rented us the canoes into taking us further downriver, to an easier float. And this day's experience was everything the previous day's was not. It was easy, fun and relaxing. The water was deep and tranquil, with plenty of sand bars to pull onto for sandwiches, beers and joints, and get a little swimming in.

At some point, Kane and I began to recall some of the high points from our college days, the parties we'd thrown and the women we'd fucked. We were parked on a sand bar when Kane made a remark that planted the seed for what would follow.

"Man, your wife has the biggest titties I think I've ever seen," he said with a grin. "You ever fuck them?"

"Occasionally," I answered. "But I'd rather fuck her hot pussy. She's got the tastiest, juiciest pussy I've ever encountered, and she likes to fuck, a lot."

That was it, but it was enough. The rest of the float, I was horny as I think I'd ever been, imagining Sabrina's wet, meaty pussy, her massive jugs and her hot lips.

We stayed relatively sober the rest of the way, although we kept a healthy buzz going from the weed. Everything conspired to put me in a horny frenzy as we drove back to civilization. I was horny from the effects of good weed, horny from the relentless teasing Sabrina and I had engaged in the two previous nights, and horny from the memories of orgies from the past and the thoughts of Sabrina's body wrapped around mine.

Three days in the wild without bathing had left us in desperate need of a place to pull in and get cleaned up, so when we got to Little Rock, we booked a room at a decent, but reasonably-priced motel. Kane's flight wasn't until about 11 the next morning, giving us plenty of time to get up and make the relatively short drive to Memphis.

Once we got our stuff unloaded, Kane headed for the shower. While he was showering, Sabrina and I lay on the bed making out, our hands all over each other. We were both badly in need of fucking, and at that point we didn't care that we might have an audience.

Kane came out of the shower dressed only in a fairly tight pair of gym shorts, which did little to hide the bulge of his cock. We smoked another joint, then Sabrina and I retired to the bathroom to get our shower. It was in the shower that Sabrina made the fateful comment.

"You know, Kane's got a pretty impressive tool he's carrying around with him," she said as she rubbed her soapy body against me.

"What? You've been checking out my friend's cock?" I said, in mock indignation.

"Uh-huh," Sabrina nodded as she pressed her lips to mine and we kissed deeply. "It's nice. Not as nice as yours, but it looks big enough. And I'll bet it's been awhile since he's been laid. You know he doesn't have a steady girl right now."

"What are you suggesting?" I asked, my cock stiffening and throbbing at the possibility of a threesome with my wife and my best friend.

"Baby, I'm so horny right now I can't stand it," she said. "I wanna fuck. And if he wants to watch, I can't stop him."

"And what if he wants to fuck you after we're done?" I said.

"Welllllllll, I don't know," she said, a devilish grin playing on her face. "You think you might like to watch me fuck your best friend?"

"I honestly don't know," I said. "I might. Or I might not. Let's just play it by ear and see what happens."

"OK, baby, I'll leave it up to you," Sabrina said. "If you want me to, I'll let him fuck me. If you don't, I won't."

We spent the rest of our shower in silence, our thoughts in a tumble. I really didn't know what I wanted right at that moment. There was no question that Kane was probably in as much need of sex as we were, and we'd shared women before, back in the old days.

But this wasn't just any woman; this was my wife, the mother of my children and the love of my life. And neither Sabrina nor I had ever come close to having sex with another person since the first day we'd met 11 years earlier. We'd talked about it, however, and Kane's name had come up a time or two during those conversations. If it was ever going to happen, it would be right then.

After we finished in the shower, Sabrina sent me out, telling me to get ready, that she had a surprise for me. I simply wrapped a towel around my waist, then crawled between the sheets naked, my cock already leaking at the thought of fucking Sabrina. I looked over at Kane, who was lying on his back on the other bed, his eyes closed. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and looked over at me.

"You guys gonna get it on?" he asked with a grin.

"Sorry, man, but we're in dire straits," I said.

"You want me to leave so you can have some privacy?" he said.

"I can't ask you to do that," I said. "Where would you go? No, we're so horny, it won't matter. We'll just pretend you're not there."

"I'll try not to look," he said. "But I can't guarantee I won't sneak a peek."

Just then the bathroon door opened, and Sabrina emerged. She had a towel wrapped around her hair and a towel around her body, just enough to cover her tits. She pulled the towel off her hair, rubbed it vigorously in an attempt to get it a little drier, then crawled under the covers, at which point she pulled the towel off her body.

Sabrina was trembling with lust as she pressed her hot body next to mine and we embraced feverishly. When I ran my hand between her legs, I found out what my surprise was. She'd shaved her pussy! This was something she used to do a lot, usually when she was extra-horny and she knew we were going to fuck.

I ran my hands all over her baby-smooth crotch and slipped a finger between her purple, engorged pussy lips. She was dripping wet as I began to finger her cunt and roll her clit around. At the same time, Sabrina wrapped her hands over my throbbing-hard cock, then reached between her legs and gathered some of her juice to add to my copious pre-cum and help lubricate my shaft. I was hard as an iron bar, and ready to go.

I glanced over at the other bed, and Kane had rolled onto his side, facing the window, away from us.

"Fuck me, Sam," Sabrina whispered. "God, I need you."

I just groaned as her hand stroked purposefully up and down on my rigid pole. Sabrina tried to keep the covers over her body to keep from flashing our friend, as she rolled on top of me. Holding my cock up by the base, she raised her hips slightly, pressed the head of my cock to her steaming hole and melted her pussy down onto my cock.

We both groaned loudly as my 7-inch cock filled her twitching pussy. She quickly got into rhythm, working her hips up and down, up and down. This was all her show; I was just along for the ride. And what a ride it was. Her body was shaking and trembling from what I knew was an orgasm building speed.

Sabrina raised up to get more leverage, and the covers slid down her back, exposing her body from the waist up. At that point, however, neither one of us cared. Sabrina's tits wobbled wetly on her chest as our sweaty bodies worked frantically toward a humongous climax. I gripped both of her huge globes in each hand and brought them to my mouth. I licked, sucked and nibbled on her tits, and squeezed them for all I was worth.

Just then I happened to glance over at Kane, and he was staring at us, with an intense look on his face. I noticed he was briskly stroking his cock under the covers of his bed. I just turned back to my wife and kept on thrusting upward to meet her downward plunges. We were both in another world at that moment. Moans, gasps and little mewling sounds escaped our lips as were hurtled toward a rare mutual climax.

"Ah, God!" I exclaimed as I felt the fiery flow of cum burst from my balls and out the end of my cock. My whole body shuddered as I basted Sabrina's hot cunt with one of the king cums of my life. Over and over, I shot bursts of hot cream deep into my wife's womb, and she leaned over on me and clutched my body as her own orgasm exploded through her body.

Finally, the spasms diminished and we managed to catch our breath. Sabrina rolled off my body, and I threw the covers aside in an effort to cool our superheated bodies. Modesty was out the window as we lay sprawled on the bed. Sabrina lay back, her eyes closed, her legs spread, her bald pussy open to the room. I felt a shiver run through my body as I watched my cum flow out of her distended pussy.

I looked over at Kane again, and he was still fisting his cock, staring at my wife's dripping, well-fucked pussy. I nudged Sabrina, she and I just looked at each other, and I kind of nodded. Now it was my turn to wear an intense look as my wife pulled herself up from the bed, crawled over me and climbed into the other bed.

I don't know when I've ever seen her look more erotic than she did in that moment. Her body was covered in sweat, her hair was a wet, tangled mess and I could still see my cum flowing down the insides of her thighs. I was shaking with emotion, knowing that she was about to fuck another man for the first time in our relationship. Kane started to protest when Sabrina pulled his covers aside and laid down next to him.

"You don't have to..." Kane started, but Sabrina put a finger to his mouth to silence him.

"We've already talked about it," she whispered as she rolled onto her back and pulled Kane on top of her.

Kane may have had reservations, as he looked over at me with a quizzical look, but his cock had no qualms whatsoever. Even before I gave him a nod of approval, his rock-hard dick had sluiced past Sabrina's dripping lips and he was in her to the hilt.

I stared, my cock tingling as I watched my best friend fuck my wife. Sabrina's eyes rolled back in her head as Kane pulled himself up on his knees and began to pile-drive his cock back and forth in her molten pussy. Kane's cock wasn't quite as long as mine, but it was just about as fat, and he was hitting all of her hot spots as he pounded her cunt with long, hard thrusts, and she was fucking him back just as hard.

Sabrina threw her head back as another orgasm seemed to come to a quick head, and as her body went into overdrive, Kane arched his back and cried out, "I'm cummmmmmin'"

Before any of us could say anything, his body tensed, and I could see the familiar sight of his butt cheeks as they clenched with each spurt of cum that he fired into my wife's spastic pussy. He added a seemingly-endless flow of cum to the huge load I'd put in there before him.

Finally, his body seemed to relax, and he slumped off to the side. Sabrina just lay there, her legs spread wide, a river of hot cum flowing from her angry-red pussy, over her asshole and onto the bed. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she gasped for breath.

I crawled over to the other bed, lay down next to my wife and whispered in her ear, "I love you."

Sabrina opened her eyes then and looked over at me, a guilty grin on her face. "I love you, too," she said.

That seemed to perk her up, because she sat up then and asked Kane to roll another joint.

"If we're going to be bad, let's be dirty," she said with a lascivious grin on her face. I had a feeling I knew what she wanted, and there was no time like the present to give it to her.

After we had replenished our buzz, Sabrina swung her legs to the floor at the foot of the bed and beckoned us over. She was in a place I'd never seen her before, her eyes flaming, her tongue sensually licking her lips in relish.

"Bring those big, fat cocks over here for me to suck," she purred. We stood on either side of her as she grabbed our cocks by the base and started to slowly stroke us both back to life. She looked up at me with most intense look of lust and devotion I think I've ever seen from her as she opened her mouth and drew my cock past her lips.

There was no question now that she was in the fuck zone, because Sabrina really doesn't like oral sex, giving or receiving. She has a smallish mouth, so it's hard for her to get much of my cock in, and she's not crazy about the taste of her own pussy after I've gone down on her. But that changes when get super horny, and she was about as horny as I've ever seen her, before or since.

Sabrina spent a few minutes working about half of my cock back and forth in her mouth, her tongue lapping the underside of my shaft and her hand firmly fisting the half she wasn't sucking. Then I got that same half-guilty, half-wanton look as she pulled my cock from her mouth and turned to inhale Kane's boner.

She was slobbering all over his fat dong, as sloppy whore sounds escaped her lips. Then it was my turn again, and she worked my cock for awhile, then it was back to Kane. After a couple of rounds, she brought the heads of our cocks to her mouth and slashed her tongue over them before working us back into her mouth, one after the other.

I could see her pussy, still oozing a potent mixture of our cum and her arousal, and I knew she was ready to fuck our lights out.

"Do you mind if I do something I've always wanted to do?" Kane asked. We both nodded, so Kane got Sabrina to lie on her back, then he straddled her chest and slid his cock between the wet valley of her tits. Sabrina took the hint and pushed her mounds up with her hands, and sighed as Kane sawed his cock back and forth between her breasts.

While Kane was fucking Sabrina's tits, I got on the bed between her open legs and worked my hand on her gushing pussy. I slid two fingers past her lips and slowly began to finger-fuck her smoking box and rolled her swollen clit wih my thumb. I could see her licking the head of Kane's cock each time he pushed it forward, a glazed look of pure lust on her face.

I couldn't take any more. I tapped Kane on the shoulder and told him to lie on his back and let Sabrina really give him a first-class blowjob. I positioned my wife on her knees between Kane's outstretched legs, and as she sank her mouth onto his cock, I took my cock in my fist and pushed it into Sabrina's pussy from behind. I entered her in one long, gasping thrust and that brought a muffled squeal of delight from my wife's cock-filled mouth.

I grabbed Sabrina's hips and worked her pussy slowly, but steadily over my rock-hard cock, and Kane put his hands on the back of her head and worked her mouth up and down on her equally-hard cock. At that point, she wasn't a wife and mother any more, but a slut we were using for our own pleasure. It was just like we'd done back in college, when we'd get some chick stoned on coke and fuck her brains out.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers
12