What Friends Are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Home James and don't spare the horses!" Michelle and I turned to Sarah with open-mouthed looks of query. She looked back at us, "Whaaaat? I've always wanted to say that!" We all broke up laughing.

Michelle and I were lounging on the rumpled bed sheets after some strenuous three-way negotiations and Sarah was in nothing but stockings and heels going through Kelly's wardrobe, keeping both of our attentions.

Michelle licked her lips and sighed dreamily. "She has the most edible arse and smoothest, sexiest legs I have ever seen!"

I sighed in contentment right along with her. "You're right, present company excluded of course!"

Michelle burst out laughing at Sarah's next comment, "Shut up James, no need to rub my nose in my fubars."

I rolled over. "I wonder how you feel about being on your knees at the front door with only what you're wearing now with a stubby in hand?"

Sarah shrugged, Michelle commented, "I'll give it a go, as long as I get something out of it!" Sarah nodded, "If I think I know what James has in mind, I'm almost sure we'll get something out of it." Both women broke up laughing.

I got up on one elbow. "What do you recon Mikki, wanna to try that heads and tail thing again."

Michelle turned to me wide eyed and then bounced up, "Does this mean we're friends now?"

I didn't understand. Did I tell you that women really conf... No, never mind. "Ahhh yeah, I do believe that boffing each other for the last hour, could be construed into being a sort of friendship, with benefits." I said sarcastically. "Of course we're friends, what made you say that?"

Mikki slumped down beside me, rested her gorgeous chin back down on her immaculate hands. Looking me directly in the eye, she gave me the sultriest look from her bedroom eyes that I have ever seen.

You like the description? I could go on for hours....never mind, I have better things to do then talking to you mob of yobos, so fuck off and get your own life. Now where was I?

Ohhh yeah, sultry, Yuummm. "Because you called me Mikki, and I only allow my friends to call me Mikki!" She cooed breathlessly.

Silence...I couldn't think, and I now had a sudden diversion of hydraulics; well that is, my brain had it, not for anything else. See I told you God was a woman, any sane male engineer would have given us a bigger better reservoir for our blood supply, since we have more equipment that it has to service. She, being God, obviously has no concept of hydraulics! Now that isn't an axiom, more like a paradox! She ...being God ... all knowing... never mind.

I still hadn't said anything and Mikki had that cheeky grin on her face, and knew exactly what she was doing to me. "You like that did you, even though you were only getting tails?"

I did manage to grin stupidly, as that only took one IQ point, and the rest were kneeling before an alter somewhere, offering up sacrifices to any god they could get on the phone. "Did you hear me complaining?"

Sarah turned and put her hands on her hips, displaying her figure to perfection, Mikki groaned, I stiffened and felt a little fainter, and Sarah giggled as she draped a powder blue baby doll teddy over her shoulder. "Are you two finished with the half time commentary?"

Did she say half time? Now I know I'm going to die here. "You know James, for all of Kelly's faults, I have to admit that she has one hellishly wicked taste in clothes. Mind if I try some on?" She was looking down to see how the teddy sat against her delicious curves. Kelly was shorter than these two vixens, so I thought it very interesting to see just how short these dresses, skirts and in particular, this nightie was going to be.

I just burst out laughing at the thought that Kelly had just spent almost fifteen grand only a couple of months ago, and she never once got to wear any of them. "Not in the least Sarah, you and Mikki can knock yourselves out."

Mikki reached over and picked up a dollar coin off my bedside table. "You call!" She commented to no one in particular, as she flicked the coin into the air. "Come in spinner!" I snapped. "Heads!" Sarah snapped back.

The coin twirled lazily in the air, did a nice dozen rotations and started its downward fall. Mikki snapped it out of the air before it hit the bed and slapped it to the back of her wrist. "Tails, you lose!" Mikki laughed. Sarah grumbled, "Well I get to give James his first blowjob in the morning!"

"Okay deal, but only if you leave enough to for me?" Mikki quipped.

I lay back grinning like that stupid Cheshire cat. "I don't think, I know I'm going to die a happy man; either that or I'm already dead and in heaven!" I might just have to rethink my ideas on that instinctual optimistic dog, from where I'm laying, he does seem so stupid now! As an afterthought, I really hoped they weren't going to go too fast in fucking me to death. I suppose I really am a masochist in that regard.

I now understand why dad got remarried. It doesn't sit well with me, but hey, dad and I are getting along famously. He's learnt a lot in the last six months, and now knows almost as much as me.

Marcie drops over to the folks place on a regular basis, and though I don't ask she's keeping me informed of Kelly's re-education. I think it's more to do with helping me feel better, than any idea of us getting back together, or so I over-heard her and dad talking, when she dropped in when I had Mikki and Sarah there.

I felt a little uncomfortable introducing them, but Marcie smiled graciously and offered her hand to both. I was a little worried as well, knowing how Marcie and dad go at each other. I heard Marcie apologising for what her daughter had done. Dad said, "No need to apologise Marcie. It wasn't your doing, and besides, I think James is doing okay now."

"Yes I suppose you're right there Graham. In fact I think he's doing more than just okay. We could take a leaf out of your son's book, you know."

Dad gave Marcie a quizzical look. "He's managed to trade a lemon in for two peaches, certainly no slouch in my book!"

I can tell you that if it weren't for their own laughter, they definitely would have heard mine. I had to lock my ego in the backroom for the rest of the evening, just so I could function without looking smugger than I was.

What was the reason why dad got married again? I hear you ask.

Dad, Lennard and I have discussed the subject, ad nauseam... God IS female, her sense of humour suxs big time, she's failed hydraulics at college and I hate my slave like servitude to my hormones because it makes it hard to say no. You know what I'm talking about? Too right you do, and if you don't, then you're either female or obviously never been married!

Such is life with loving wives, love them or hate them, they're damn hard to live with and almost impossible to stay away from, not to mention, the law hasn't been passed on Loving Wives Season ... yet, and takes a dim view on using them for target practice!

You're doomed no matter how you cut the cards, so I say, "Go with the flow mate and get what you can, when you can, and try to be like that damn dog; happy you're not dead!" I realised that when all else fails, good friends are the ones you can truly count on in a bind.

For me, they are Mikki, Sarah and now Brock for giving me closure to a stressful period in my life. I have to thank Lennard, Marcie and my dad for their foresight into the perils of marriage and sticking by me when I needed them most.

I have to wonder, "Can Kelly say the same of her friends?"

Ohhh well, "C'est la vie" I think it's pronounced (say-ya la-v) okay then, "Such is life!" No, I don't speak French, I googled it!

Epilogue:

The moving finger writes; and having writ, Moves on: nor all thy piety nor wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a line, Nor all thy tears wash out a word of it.

'The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam' (Fitzgerald's Verse)

Authors notes on dreaming.

I believe both of Lenny's ex-wives got into affairs with other married men and lost everything they made off poor Lenny. They sold their stake in Stanton Chemicals at a much reduced share market price to pay for Loss of Consortium actions brought against them by other distraught wives.

With the money James got from his lawsuits, he and Lenny are now the major shareholders of Stanton Chemicals, which is doing well by all accounts, with both Michelle and Sarah now working there side by side in their own department, Customer Relations.

Lenny keeps saying he's sworn off tall women, but can't seem to get past the tits. After all, he is a male, even as short as he is, just ask the dog. He has another woman now, and he takes great delight in resting his head between her pillows. That's right, he may have sworn off them but he has this leaky hydraulics valve that is suppose to shunt blood to his brain. He likes the fact that James is now happy again, while he has been able to recover from his own acute anaemia after the demise of his ex-wives, his new lady is happy as well since there's more blood for obvious reasons.

Chad had to give up running to keep fit because of his knees and sits around cultivating his beer gut instead, much to Pam's disgust, and there's no hot monkey sex any more, well not with her orangutang at any rate.

Norm had to hand in his membership to his exclusive tennis club having a severe case of tennis elbow. He has gone deaf in the aftermath of his hospitalisation. E, B, EB, Beth, Liz and Elizabeth, all of them haven't noticed that nobody is actually talking to them anymore. In fact she hasn't noticed much at all, and they're quite happy talking amongst themselves. The tax office is looking into Norm's tax returns for the last ten years, as there seems to a discrepancy in the dependants he's been claiming.

As for Ben and Mal, well they've never been seen since. None of the girls associate with Kelly, or each other anymore, preferring to keep to themselves.

Purely for selfish reasons I'd like to think that Kelly spent a couple of hard and troublesome, desolate years in a minimum paying job to pay off her debts and get enough together to move out of her mother's place. That is after her mother verbally beat some sort sense in to her, and then lives in a one-room bedsit for a little peace and quiet, paying her dues while rethinking her priorities. As time passes, she finally does find a husband, whom she then proceeds to worship to death. Why not turn her gay? I hear you ask. Well for one reason, again purely selfish, I don't want to ever have to cross her path...lol

James gets married to Michelle after a twelve month interesting and intense courtship, with a prenuptial of Mikki's own choosing. And with that prenuptial, she convinces him that she has no wish to bring any other men into their marriage, but she did find out that while she was single and working with Sarah, she acquired a taste for the female flesh. She doesn't see it as being cuckqueaned because the two of them enjoy Sarah's charms together, and while Sarah doesn't actually live with them, she does spend an awful lot of time helping Mikki work on James's fantasies.

Ok people, don't cane me over that last bit, my arse is still sore from the first chapter! You can decide on the individual character's fate as you see fit. I, myself need something to fantasise about as well, and after all Michelle is my character and she is my dream girl, so I feel I deserve just a little, and I am after all, the author. So sue me...lol

Life is only what you make it, so make it a good one. I think you deserve it. Thank you for wading through these three chapters and I hope you found it entertaining. My usual request applies; comment and/or vote would be nice. Till next time... stay well and enjoy life.