What Goes In Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled her onto her stomach, and she tried again to ease the tension building in her body as Kurt lined himself up against her butt.

She had to grab D.J.'s hands and hold them still as he started to pinch her nipples, and as good as the attention to her nipples felt, it was torture. Thankfully her restraining him paid off, he removed his hand entirely, but her relief was brief, as his hand slipped under her body and started worrying her clit. The familiar throb and wetness between her legs returned.

Kurt straddled her butt, running his cock up and down between her wide-open legs.

"Please fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," she cried out. Surprising herself at her desperation. She was more aroused than ever before and could not help herself. She desperately needed to be fucked.

Carol felt Kurt's hard cock pushing against her butt hole. An extremely hard cock!! "Shit," she thought, "How the hell am I going to take this. She groaned as he pushed into her, and she reached back to hold him a bay, letting her arse adjust to his size. He pulled back and scooped more of her slick cream onto his cock, then eased it in again. This time, she couldn't hold him back. He pushed inside her, then began to slowly fuck her arse.

The first few thrusts were uncomfortable, but her arousal overcame her tension and fear. She was so sexually saturated, so hungry for satisfaction, that no pain was going to affect her now. And she bucked her hips back into Kurt, matching his every thrust.

Carol had never been so stretched before; she had no idea how she handled it. The next hour or more was a blur. They carried her out to the balcony, bent her over the rail, and both fucked her from behind. Then, when she complained it was getting cold, they carried her back inside, and Kurt had her doggy style on the rug beside the bed, with D.J. reaching under her and rolling her nipples between his huge fingers.

She had many orgasms; they came in waves. The groans brought some on as one or the other ejaculated inside her, but others came without warning right in the middle of being fucked.

Finally, totally buggered, she came to her senses. She was panting hard. D.J. was still eating her cunt, and she pushed him away, so incredibly sensitive from the last climax that she wanted to scream.

Kurt was gently kissing her neck and ears again, and she had to push him away. Her stomach was in knots from all the intense orgasms.

Trying to sit up, she realised that Kurt was talking to her. She had to concentrate hard to understand his words; she was so exhausted.

"D.J. needs to get you back to the hotel; it is almost 2:00 am,"

"Oh Fuck! She exclaimed, "I don't think I have the energy to move."

D.J. rose alongside her, helped her up, and walked her to the bathroom.

"Do you want a shower?" He asked.

"No, I haven't time; just a quick wipe down, please?"

He sat her on the toilet and tenderly wiped her with a warm cloth.

"I have never seen a woman come as many times as you did," he murmured to her. "It was incredible."

Carol was too buggered to respond, but she was comforted by his loving words. The guys had removed all her clothes at some point in the evening. She shuffled around in her bag, pulled out her spare underwear, straightened her dress, and slipped everything on. There was a wet patch on the back of the dress, but she realised she was probably in that much trouble; it was not worth worrying about.

Kurt was already fast asleep in his bedroom when they exited the bathroom. So they hurried down to get D.J.'s Durango from the valet.

They rode in silence; she was too worried to talk. But at the Luxor, she searched in her handbag for her room key and couldn't find it. She looked accusingly at D.J.

"I haven't got it, I promise."

One look at him and she knew he wasn't lying to her.

"We could go back and check the penthouse for it. But it would be quicker for you to get a new one at reception."

Saying he would call her, they kissed a brief goodbye. She could smell her womanly scent on his face, and she knew she must stink of sex, so trying to deny to Ray what she had been up to would be pointless. She watched D.J. get back in his SUV and drive away. Then she turned and entered the hotel, the feeling of her inevitable doom slumping her shoulders.

She stood outside Her and Ray's door with the new key card in hand. She was sure that an angry Ray would be waiting for her on the other side, and she was struggling for anything to say that may save their marriage. So, finally, she took the plunge, slipped the card in the door lock, listened to the catastrophic click of her doomed marriage and opened the door.

The smell of alcohol, sweat and vomit hit her. Then, moving further into the room, she saw Ray sprawled across their bed. He had managed to get his trousers and jacket off but was still wearing his shirt and briefs. She moved over and touched him to see if he was lucid. But he just groaned at her touch and moved further onto his side of the bed.

Not believing her luck, Carol stripped and headed for the shower. Checking herself out in the full-length mirror, she was surprised that her body showed fewer marks from her night of debauchery than expected. Her vulva was raw and swollen, and her hair was a mess with white smears of spunk still matted in it. But other than that, there were just two hickeys that she could see. One was small, by her right nipple; the other was larger, a quarter-sized bruise at the base of her neck. She thought her concealer makeup would be able to conceal that, but the one on her breast was on such pale skin the concealer would not do the trick there.

She was in the shower and inspecting a large dollop of spunk that had oozed from one of her holes when the bathroom door crashed open. Ray stumbled to the bathroom, leant over the toilet and vomited. He slumped to his knees, groaning. Carol quickly finished washing, stepped out of the shower, and snatched a hotel robe around her.

Helping Ray to his feet, she asked, "Have you drunk any water?"

He mumbled that he hadn't, and she spent the next ten minutes with him at the basin, forcing him to drink two large glasses of water. She'd never seen him this waisted. He didn't look at her or ask anything about her evening. He was too sick.

Finally, she got him undressed, into some boxers, and then back into bed. He lay back and then started telling her not to be angry but that he had been very naughty and kissed another woman. Carol bit her tongue to stop herself from laughing out loud. She would have probably snapped his head off if he had admitted this to her before today. But after her night, any reaction from her other than laughter would have been a joke.

Once Ray was snoring away quietly, she wandered back to the bathroom, spread concealer over the hickey on her neck, and then pulled on her thickest nightdress, one with a collar.

----

Carol woke to the sound of the shower running. She checked the time and saw it was 7:00 am. Then, checking that the collar was still concealing her neck, she entered the bathroom and took in the sorry sight of Ray trying to wash a hangover away.

"You look terrible," she announced to him, "You can't go to the show, come back to bed."

"I can't. I have a New Zealand client meeting me at 9:00 to sign up for a couple of printers. And I'm expecting others to come and sign deals during the day. I'll be okay once I get some coffee and porridge in me."

Then, as he stepped out of the shower and started drying himself, he asked, "What time did you get home? Did you have a good night?"

I don't know what time it was, but yes, I had a wonderful evening of dancing with several partners, but I drank too much and am a little hungover myself. So I'm going back to bed."

Ray didn't bat an eye at her reply. But Carol felt incredibly guilty and seriously wondered if she should tell Ray what had happened. But her fear of what may happen to their marriage stilled her tongue.

She lay in the bed and watched him dress. He was looking better by the minute. He had always bounced back fast from a binge night. Soon, he was over by the bed, giving her a peck on the cheek, and then headed off to the show's final day.

She rolled over and shut her eyes, only to hear the door open again.

"I forgot, we are closing down and packing up the stand at 4:00 pm. I don't have to do any stand breakdown, so I will return soon after we close. However, we must be downstairs, checked out and ready to board the coach at 6:00, so can you pack our bags and be almost ready when I get back?"

The door slammed shut again, and he was gone, leaving her to mull over what she had done. She could not believe she was still able to walk. She couldn't remember everything, but in the last two and a bit hours of the evening, she had been fucked to a standstill. She had been nibbled, kissed, fingered, sucked, fucked, massaged, complimented, softly made love to, and pummelled unmercifully by two cocks that showed no respite!! She had climaxed so many times it was beyond her comprehension. And she had absolutely loved it. Just thinking about it was making her horny again.

12