What Had I Done Ch. 01

Story Info
Offered Allan to model the men's thongs to 17 women.
1.4k words
4.4
55k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
351 Followers

I had just offered to let Allan, my husband, model erotic man's underwear for a room full of women who were well on the way with the wine they had drunk.

Let me give a bit of background...

Allan and I had been married for 5 years and were quite innocent about sexual matters, mostly we had sex in the missionary position and it was good for us both, we had no real idea about anything else.

My friend Sue had asked me to go with her to an 'Anne Summers' party and after much persuasion I had reluctantly agreed. I didn't see why anyone would wear such clothing but Sue seemed keen to see it and I admit my curiosity was piqued.

There were 17 women at the house where Carole hosted the party and Sue knew only Carole whereas I knew only Sue.

The presenter, Judith, introduced herself and after a bit of ice breaking where she talked about how sexy the lingerie was and the toys that we would see the wine having flowed she started showing the goods. First up was a basque that pushed up the breasts and enhanced the figure. It came with a pair of sexy knickers that were black and red to match. The back was completely sheer and I wondered who would wear such a thing when one of the women, Hilary asked if she could try it on. Judith agreed but Hilary was the wrong size. Sue was the only one there the right size and to my shock she offered to model it. She looked really sexy in it when she came back after changing and I started to see how this could work.

The evening went on for about an hour with more outrageous items being shown and some women modelling. Sue got dressed after modelling as did all the women. Hilary had tried something that was cupless so her tits stood out with nipples exposed and crutchless so you could see her shaven lips clearly. Then we moved onto the toys. Boy was that an eye opener.

She started mildly with the Ben Wa balls that were inserted into the vagina to stimulate all the time, then out came dildos and vibrators and things to go up the bum together with lubricants and chocolate body spread. I just couldn't believe them and one or two women used vibrators through their clothes.

I thought that had to be the end but no. Judith started to show the men's selection with fairly normal looking briefs but in very thin nylon in black or white. That would show the shape of his penis, there were sexy uniforms and fun thongs but the women were getting bored by them then Rona said we needed a man to model the men's stuff but Judith was firm that it couldn't happen as it was against the rules.

Eventually she was persuaded as we wouldn't tell on her so they discussed who to get to do it. Sue was firm that Andrew wouldn't and the others were either sure their men wouldn't or they were too far away. I hadn't said anything but Sue turned round and asked if Allan would do it. I was sure he wouldn't but must have had doubt in my voice. Sue jumped on this and kept on that I should phone him.

I eventually gave in but didn't know how to ask him so I did something very wrong, I called him and told him we were at a friend of Sue's and we need help with some work that we women couldn't do. The other women were supressing giggles but Allan often helps out with DIY for our friends so suspected nothing. He asked about tools but I said we had them just didn't know how to do the job. Well this was true so I hadn't lied to him.

Five minutes later Allan is at the door. I had given him the postcode so he found us easily. Carole answered the door and she invited him in after asking if he was Allan. She said the job was in the playroom and escorted Allan there. When he walked in the women were quite raucous and he asked what the job was. When I told him he sort of spluttered and said he couldn't do that. I said to him it's just modelling stuff like swimming trunks and underpants and he finally agreed to a great cheer from the women. Sue said she was looking forward to this as she had seen him in swimming trunks and he looked good.

The first item he modelled, having changed in another room, was the thin nylon pair and Judith told us to look how they outlined Allan's equipment so that you could see the shape clearly and when I looked closely you could even see the shape of the veins.

I was a little concerned when Allan went to change into whatever Judith had laid out for him as the women started to talk about see through and more but I was relieved when Allan returned these were similar to the other just a bit smaller, until I saw the back which didn't cover his bum but he did look sexy. When he went for the next item Sue said she hoped they were see through as she would like to see his cock as it had started to grow. Hilary and Carole were very open to the same whereas the others were quiet about it.

Allan returned and I immediately thought that at least they were bigger again but I could see he had grown and when he moved to the centre of the room where the light was stronger I realised that everyone was now looking at my husband's cock as they were sheer. Sue clapped her hands together and said I hope he gets fully hard and Hilary, who he was standing next to, just reached up and stroked her finger along his shaft.

I was outraged and excited in equal measure and I told her to stop, she did but Carole then reached over and stroked him more, Allan reacted by getting hard and others moved him along and stroked him more. Eventually Sue just took hold of his shaft in the briefs as though he were naked. Allan was flustered and flew out of the room.

The women were all laughing and whooping saying they wanted more, that they would get him naked and make him come. I tried protesting but they said they would restrain me if I tried to stop them and to be honest I was quite excited seeing them do these things.

When he came back it was in a very small thong and he was hard and not really covered. Judith was saying that this just couldn't go on but the women pointed out that she had broken the rules and if she didn't join in they would have her sacked so she had to give in and they told her to take his cock out of the thong and wank him, which she did. He was obviously very aroused and near to coming so they stopped for a while and then they passed him round by the cock either stroking or sucking him but stopping when he got near to coming.

Judith fitted him with a cock ring and he was able not to get so near to coming so quickly and they all had fun with him. After about 50 minutes they said they had to go and they agreed to make him shoot so they took off the cock ring and positioned him so they could all see him come. Allan was exquisitely hard and shot more and harder than he had ever come in his life, so much so that he sank to his knees when he had finished.

All the women loved to see it and most admitted they were turned on. Some bought men's outfits and it broke up. Allan cleaned up and got dressed properly while Carole cleaned up the spunk off the floor. Sue, Carol Judith and I all complemented him on what had happened and Judith said that her sales were the highest they ever had been so it was a success for her.

She asked me if Allan could do the same at the next one, I said only if I was there and she agreed.

So began the times of CFNM. Sue wanted to see Allan naked again with others of our friends and I agreed to that too. Allan was so taken by what had happened he just didn't contradict me.

Allan got me out of there and when we got home he nearly ripped my clothes off me and all but raped me and I came many times. I really wanted to continue with this.

JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
351 Followers