What Happened at the Backroad Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yea," Frank groaned with pleasure. "That's it, Sweetie, show Daddy you like it. Show Daddy what a naughty lil' cock sucker ya are."

Being thoroughly focused on his baby girl eagerly sucking and deep throating the cock, Tom barely heard the words this time. Against his best wishes he was reflexively pressing his rock-hard cock down into the mattress beneath him.

"Oh yea, Sweetie," Frank groaned as his hips started humping up at her descending mouth. His free hand joined the other at the back of her head and he took back control, once again pushing and pulling her head as he pleased. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum and yer gonna swallow it."

"Mmm!" The concern in Suzy's whimper was tinged with excitement.

"Oh yea, Sweetie," Frank groaned, his grip tightening to hold her head still as his hips bucked at her face. "I'm gonna shoot my load in yer pretty lil' mouth."

Up and down his hips humped . . .

His cock pumping into her mouth . . .

Along her lips . . .

Using it for his pleasure . . .

Fucking it like a pussy . . .

"Oh! Swallow it, Sweetie!" He growled as he froze, his head rolling back.

Before him, Suzy worked feverishly to do as instructed. A couple times she almost gagged, but she managed to swallow his entire load without too much difficulty. Then, when he'd obviously finished, she kept his cock in her mouth, slipping her lips down partway.

"Mmm. Mmm," she mewed, her hand tugging at the base.

Tom stared in amazement at his sweet little girl milking the cock she'd just brought to climax with her mouth. Although he knew it was wrong, he felt a primal lust roiling through him as he continued pressing his own rigid member down into the mattress.

"Yer daughter's one hell of a cock sucker," Frank chuckled, drawing his attention up to see the man looking over at him, a broad grin on his face.

Suzy pulled her mouth from him and dropped back on her hunches. Slowly turning her face to Tom, she released Frank's withering cock to reach up and wipe away a dribble of cum at the corner of her mouth. As their eyes met Tom tried reading her thoughts, and in her unfocused, hazy gaze he thought he recognized . . . something. But he quickly dismissed it as being too insane. Still, he knew her smoldering eyes and lax features meant she had indeed enjoyed pleasuring Frank.

Damn! His mind reeled with the thought . . . and the ones that quickly followed.

"Come 'ere," Bill said, interrupting those thoughts. Stepping up behind her, he grabbed her arm and pulled Suzy to her feet, turning her around to face him. As he grinned down at her, her own gaze fell to the floor. "Did ya enjoy yourself?"

Suzy didn't answer. She just stood there, her hands fidgeting at her sides. Her pert breasts rose and fell delicately under her shirt with her shallow breaths, their engorged nipples standing out prominently.

"Yea, ya did," Bill answered for her. "Now, what do ya say we see those pretty titties of yours?"

Standing there, biting at her lip with her eyes downcast, Suzy didn't move.

"Give her somethin' ta drink, Bill," Frank said, getting up from the chair to step over to pull a beer from the pack and open it. "She just swallowed her first load of cum. She's probably thirsty."

"Are ya thirsty, Suzy?" Bill asked.

With a little nod Suzy accepted the offered can. Lifting it to her lips, she took a long sip from it then let her arm fall to her side again.

Frank grabbed a fresh beer for himself and strolled back over to the chair.

"Better?" Bill chuckled, taking the can from Suzy and handing over to Jason who set it on one of the nightstands.

Suzy nodded in answer.

"Now how 'bout takin' that shirt off so we can see yer titties?" Bill pressed.

Suzy's eyes rose up, understanding dawning in them. She hadn't understood that he'd meant for her to remove the shirt before, but now she did. Closing her eyes, her hands moved to its hem and she gradually lifted it . . . higher and higher . . . first exposing her flat tummy . . . then the bottoms of her breasts . . . then her swollen nipples appeared . . . and finally her full breasts. They were firm and luscious upon her chest, fronted by her full, yet delicate, pink nipples. Pulling the shirt off over her head she let her arms fall to her sides again, one hand loosely holding the shirt.

"Fuck, those are nice," Bill sighed, his hands coming up to cup her tits, his fingers squeezing them . . . molding them.

"Ooh," Suzy sighed with a slight tremor.

Bill cupped and fondled her pert mounds for a few moments, his fingers toying with her engorged nipples . . . teasing them . . . tweaking them.

"Let's see what's under her shorts," Frank declared.

"That's a good idea," Jason chuckled.

"Suzy, are ya wearing any panties?" Bill asked.

Without opening her eyes, she softly nodded.

"Of course ya are. You're a good girl," Bill smiled, releasing her breasts and taking a step back. "Leaving your panties on, I want ya to slip your shorts off now."

Still with closed eyes, Suzy's fingers hooked the short's waistband . . . pushed it down. After about an inch the pink elastic waistband of her panties appeared . . . then her soft pink panties were gradually revealed, their cotton material dipping down over her pelvis and running upward across the middle of her asscheeks. When the shorts were halfway down her thighs she let them fall into a puddle around her feet.

"That is one nice ass," Frank groaned from the chair.

"My, my," Bill grinned, gazing down at her crotch.

"She has been enjoying herself," Jason sighed, also staring at her crotch.

"What say we let Daddy see this," Bill chuckled, his hand coming to her arm and making her turn toward Tom. "It seems your daughter likes our company."

The rationale behind his comment was immediately clear to Tom as Suzy stepped out of the puddle of shorts and spread her feet a few inches apart to steady herself. Where her panties covered her sex there was a damp spot, its darker shade obvious in the panties soft pink color. Tom's cock throbbed eagerly as he stared at that wet spot and he had to fight the urge to press himself down into the mattress with his daughter facing him. His eyes crawled up over her tummy to her luscious breasts, seeing the twin mounds directly for the first time, the firm orbs rising and falling with her shallow breathes, fronted by her engorged pink nipples. His gaze climbed higher to see the strands of hair hanging at the sides of her face, her ponytail having come partially unraveled. A few strands of her hair stuck to her lax features and her eyes smoldered under heavy lids.

"Daddy?" She whispered, her voice a combination of desire and concern.

With his eyes, Tom tried conveying to her that it'd be okay.

"Damn, she is a sweet thing," Bill grinned, stepping up to scoop her up in his arms and turning to drop her onto the bed where Jason sat.

She bounced once then settled into place near the bed's center, kind of profile to Tom. Her head lay on a pillow and her hands came to rest at the edges of it, her fingers scratching at the case. Her feet slid across the bedspread, her legs shifting . . . spreading.

Standing at the foot of the bed, Jason and Bill stripped. Like with Frank, Tom reflexively gauged the sizes of their cocks. While Jason's appeared to be slightly smaller than him and Frank, Bill looked a little bigger in both length and girth. Once naked, Bill reached out and hooked the waistband of her panties. As he drew them down, Suzy brought her legs together and lifted her ass, assisting him. Then, as he pulled them off and tossed them aside, her feet slid across the covers again, her legs scissoring . . . spreading open . . . her knees bending . . . straightening . . . bending.

"Fuck, that's beautiful," Bill groaned, gazing between her legs.

"Sure is," Jason agreed.

"Daddy," she sighed heavily, turning to face Tom.

Looking at her smoldering gaze, seeing her lay there, displaying herself like that, Tom was amazed. Again he tried convincing himself that she was just doing it for their satisfaction, to protect him and her. But somehow he knew that while it may have started that way . . . things had changed.

And while her actions surprised him, his own response was even more confusing. He wondered desperately what the men were seeing . . . what his daughter's pussy looked like. The thought made him press his throbbing manhood down into the mattress even as he struggled with guilt.

Frank was curious too. Strolling over to the foot of the bed to take a look, he let out a low, appreciative whistle before grabbing a fresh beer and returning to the chair.

"I can't wait to feel that pussy on my cock," Bill declared, climbing onto the bed to kneel between her legs. Reaching past her, he grabbed the bed's other pillow. Sliding his empty hand under her round little ass, he lifted it and stuffed the pillow under it.

Turning to watch him, Suzy's hips rolled delicately in invitation. Moving up, Bill gripped her waist with one hand . . . used the other to guide himself to her. Their position and her bent leg kept Tom from seeing the specifics, but he did see Bill leaning in . . . saw Suzy's hips pause mid-roll...

"Ooh," she mewed.

"Fuck, that's tight," Bill groaned, his forward progress being stopped. He pulled back slightly . . . pressed forward . . . stopped . . . pulled back . . . pushed forward.

"Ooh, Daddy, he's putting it in me," Suzy whimpered, her fingers clawing at the pillowcase. "It's so big, Daddy... So big."

"Fuckin' A," Frank sighed from the chair.

Conflicting thoughts and sensations continued tormenting Tom. Part of him was incensed by what was happening . . . this uninvited assault on his little girl. But the other half was rampant with arousal. And even as he cursed himself for it, he pressed his throbbing cock harder and harder into the mattress under him.

"Fuck, that's good," Bill growled, his emptied hand grabbing her waist like the other. He held himself inside her for a moment . . . the two of them rolling their hips . . . grinding against one another.

"Ooh God!" Suzy moaned out. "Ooh Daddy. He put it in me... He put his... his... Oh God!"

Then Bill began to fuck her, his hips pulling back . . . pushing forward . . . pulling . . . pushing.

"Ooh. Ooh God," she whimpered, her body rocking upon the bed.

Slipping his arms under her legs, Bill hooked them in the crooks of his elbows. Then he gripped her hips, his fingers extending under her ass to lift it off the pillow and hold her suspended as he rocked his hips back and forth . . . fucking her.

"Ooh God!" Suzy moaned, her hands reaching out to claw at the bedspread.

While Bill continued fucking her, his hips rocking back and forth, Jason climbed onto the bed and moved up beside her on the far side from Tom. Reaching down, he took one of her breasts in each hand and began fondling them, his fingers squeezing.

"Ooh," Suzy whimpered, her back arching slightly. Laying there, her ass suspended in Bill's grasp, her body shifted and rocked on the bed. Her head slowly lolled from side-to-side a few times, then settled with the back of her head toward her father.

After a minute Jason leaned down and took one of her nipples into his mouth.

"Ooh God," Suzy moaned, her back arching higher and her hand coming to the back of his head. "Ooh God."

"Tell yer daddy what we're doin'," Bill told her. "Tell him what yer lettin' us do."

"Ooh Daddy. They're... he's touchin' me... suckin' my titty," she mewed without hesitation, her face turning towards him as a shudder rolled through her body, making her lip quiver.

"What am I doin'?" Bill pressed, his hips pumping between her legs.

"Ooh, Daddy. He's... He's... Ooh Daddy," she whimpered, hesitant to say it.

"Fuck, that's hot," Bill growled, driving himself into her faster . . . his cock pistoning in and out of her pussy . . . generating wet, slapping sounds.

Pulling his mouth from her nipple, Jason rose up on his knees and her hand dropped to her side. Releasing her tits, he moved up beside her head, cock in hand.

"Come here, Girl," he growled, his empty hand filling itself with her loosened ponytail and turning her face toward him as he guided himself to her lips.

"Mmm," she moaned as her lips slid over the head. Her hand came up to the rigid manhood and her fingers wrapped themselves around its shaft.

"Hell yea," Jason groaned, his emptied hand returning it to her breast to take one nipple between thumb and forefinger . . . twirling it . . . tweaking it.

"Mmm!" Suzy whimpered, her lips sliding back and forth on his cock.

Jason's hand covered her breast, flattening her swollen nipple under the palm, and his fingers squeezed the mound.

"Mmm. Mmm," she mewed, her lips eagerly sliding along the cock, her head dropping back . . . sliding forward . . . dropping back.

"That's it, Girl, suck my cock," Jason growled, his hand molesting her tit. "Show us what a lil' tramp you are."

"Show Daddy what a slut you are," Bill groaned, his hips rocking back and forth . . . faster . . . harder, making the wet, fucking sounds grow louder.

"Mmm," she mewed. As her hand slid off Jason's cock and up to his abs, her lips slid further onto his shaft . . . down to its base . . . engulfing the entire length.

"Oh, fuck yea," Jason moaned.

Pulling back, bringing her lips to under his cockhead, she paused for a moment. Then she took him into her throat again. She pulled back again . . . paused . . . slid onto him, taking him completely again. Then she pulled back again. After deep-throating him once more her fingers returned to the cock's base and she started pumping her lips back and forth along his shaft, fucking him with her mouth.

"Oh yea. Suck my cock, Slut," Jason growled, his hand pulling away from her breast and joining the other at her head to hold her still as his hips urgently rocked back and forth . . . fucking her mouth.

"So good. So hot," Bill groaned, his own rhythmic pace increasing.

Whimpering and mewing, Suzy lay there being fucked by the two men. Her ponytail was now nearly destroyed, her hair in Jason's grip, her neck twisted as he pumped himself in and out of her mouth. Her ass hovered above the pillow, her body twitching and rocking as Bill drove himself into her again and again, making her breasts roll upon her chest.

Watching and listening to all this; his daughter being used . . . her body writhing in pleasure . . . her whimpers of desire, made Tom's lust boil within him . . . made his balls tighten. And as he pressed his cock into the mattress he started to imagine that it was him between Suzy's legs . . . that it was her under him, not the bed . . . that instead of his shorts rubbing against his pole, it was her silky folds.

"Fuckin' slut," Jason growled, his hips humping, his body tensing.

"So damn good," Bill groaned, his cock pounding into her.

"Mmm! Mmm!" She moaned.

She's gonna cum! Tom's mind screamed, hearing the impassioned tone and seeing the way her muscles were starting to clench . . . the fingers of her one hand clawing at the bedspread . . . the thin sheen of sweat that suddenly coated her quivering flesh. The idea that his daughter was on the verge of climaxing while being fucked by two cocks astounded him, forced him to realize just how sexual his little girl had become. And it brought his own climax roaring ahead. Staring over at her, mesmerizing by her beauty, he crammed himself into the mattress. Within his shorts his cock jerked, unleashing his load.

"Oh fuck, swallow it, Slut," Jason growled as his hips jerked awkwardly at her mouth for a moment before freezing, jutted forward. "Swallow my cum."

"Mmm! Mmm!" Suzy whimpered, her body suddenly going as still as it could under Bill's continued thrusting.

Tom couldn't see everything, but he could tell she was having a harder time swallowing Jason's seed than she had with Frank. Yet, she never pulled her mouth from his cock. Not until he sighed and his body relaxed, finished. Then she dropped back while keeping her hand on his member. Stroking it, she urged the last drops of his seed from him and licked them away.

Panting, her head dropped back onto the pillow. As she lay there, the motion of her tits rising and falling with her labored breaths was enhanced by the way her body was being rocked under Bill's primal thrusts.

"Tell your daddy what you did," Jason smiled, releasing her hair. "Tell him what you did for a second time tonight, you naughty girl."

Her hand fell away from his cock to land on her tummy as she turned to gaze over with heavy, unfocused eyes. Radiating sexual beauty, she caught her trembling lip with her teeth while loose hairs stuck to her cheeks and forehead.

Even though he had just cum, Tom found the sight of her renewing his desire.

"Go on, tell him," Jason pressed, giving one of her breasts a hungry squeeze.

"Ooh Daddy," she mewed, her body shuddering. "I... I sucked another man's..."

"Fuck, yer pussy's good," Bill groaned, his cock pumping in and out of her.

"Ooh-mmm," she moaned. Having to concentrate on Jason's erupting cock had hampered her orgasm, but now her muscles were starting to clench again, her fingers clawing at the bedspread urgently.

Grinning, Jason climbed off the bed and took a seat in the empty chair.

"Do ya like my cock?" Bill growled, his hips pistoning. "Ya like bein' fucked?"

"Ooh yes," she whimpered, turning to look up at him. "I like bein'... bein'..."

"Yea, ya do," Bill crowed, his thrust growing more hurried . . . more forceful.

"Yes. Ooh God, yes," she moaned, her body being rocked more, her breasts swaying heavier.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck yea," Bill growled, his rhythm stuttering.

"Ooh Daddy, he's... he's..." Suzy's body began to arch, her neck bending, her head rolling back upon it.

"That's it, Girl, tell Daddy," Bill groaned, his rhythm deteriorating more. "Tell Daddy how good it feels bein' fucked."

"Ooh God yes, Daddy! Daddy!" She cried. Her body jerking into a high arch, jutting her tits skyward. Her muscles spasmed. Her hands jerked at the bedspread. Her head rolled further back . . . snapped side-to-side, her eyes closed. Her ass spastically twitched and jerked, her pussy ratcheting upon Bill's cock. "Ooh God I'm cummin' Daddy! I'm cummin' on his...!"

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" Bill growled, his hips driving him into her a few more times, then freezing, his crotch mashed against hers.

"Ooh! He's... He's cummin' in me Daddy!" Suzy cried, her body arching higher . . . her muscles spasming harder. "He's cummin' in my...!"

The sight of this . . . the sounds of her . . . the things she was and wasn't saying . . . fueled the arousal coursing through Tom. This was far better than any porn he'd ever watched. Somehow the innocence of her avoiding the more specific, dirtier words made it even more erotic. Never before had he been so captivated. . . so enthralled . . . so mesmerized . . . as he was in that moment, listening to and watching his daughter.

As the orgasm continued crashing through her, Bill held himself buried deep inside her sex, his hands gripping her.

Eventually the orgasm faded and she gradually settled back onto the bed, her muscles relaxing. Her hands released the bedspread to lay limp at her sides and her head lolled to face Tom, her eyes barely open, her breath panting past her open lips.

"Fuck, that was good," Bill groaned, climbing off the bed.

"It looked it," Frank said.

Tom had been so mesmerized by the things happening in the other bed that he hadn't noticed Frank leave the chair and stroll over to the foot of the bed, his rejuvenated cock in hand. But now that he saw him, his mind screamed with the realization that these men were not done with his little girl and his eyes shot over to Jason who was preparing for another turn as well.