What Happens in Bangkok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I stood up next to him and, for the first time properly, kissed my brother full on the lips. My own lips and tongue were coated in what I had tasted from his ass, so, as we shared a dirty incestuous gay kiss, I gave him a full on taste of his own ass and a lot of ladyboy cum. All the time, our still rock hard cocks rubbed and smacked together, staying hard as ever.

Star got to her knees and, just as the evening had started, began to swirl her tongue around our two cocks together, rubbing the shafts against each other as her tongue licked both glistening heads until both of us brothers, sharing once again, shot our loads almost simultaneously, shooting stream after stream of sticky, creamy cum into and over the Thai ladyboy prostitute's face.

Finally, we were spent and the dirty cock loving threeway was over. As Star stood up and shared in a sticky threeway kiss, mixing my cum and my brother's in our mouths, I could hardly believe what had happened. It was the most incredibly sexual experience of my life, all these new and exotic sensations and pleasures had come at once. I didn't know which I had enjoyed more, the discovery of hot women with extra masculine hardness, or the thrill of shared incest, of sharing that ladyboy cock and our own dicks between me and my brother. I guess it was appropriate that the evening ended with swallowing our shared spunk.

Star didn't charge us anything in the end. She said she had been fulfilling her fantasy as much as ours. When we left Bangkok, both me and Dom agreed not to breathe another word of this. Our night of passion had been so incredible precisely because it was so taboo in many ways that it couldn't be spoken of back home. What happened in Bangkok, we decided, stayed in Bangkok.

And that was a policy we stuck with absolutely. At least until Rio the following summer!

12