What Happens in the Tent

Story Info
Two buddies go camping and have loads of fun.
9.4k words
4.66
38.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. It may not be published for free or profit on any site but Literotica. In this story two straight buddies have a fun and sexy time in the woods. If that type of coupling offends you, Lit is a big site and I'm sure that if you keep looking you'll find something from the excellent stories here that suits your tastes!

I'm not really sure if "Gay Male" is the appropriate category as there are some instances of MF sex and a bi mmf. Rest assured though, there's some juicy MtoM fun once the story heats up.

I don't have an editor and I try to proofread carefully. Generally, I catch most of the problems, but inevitably a few slip through the cracks. Please believe me when I say that I try hard and do my best. There is no need to point out the mistakes. I always find them and a few that you guys miss too. Try not to let a few minor errors spoil your enjoyment of the story.

***************************

"You're shitting me Jack! Right? We've been planning this trip for months."

Liz, my wife of twenty years gave me a concerned look and mouthed "Evelyn?"

I mouthed back "Who else?"

She just smiled and shook her head to say "of course."

"C'mon man why are you cancelling? We're all set to leave tomorrow. Cooper's already dropped off his shit and the Rover's loaded." I really wanted an explanation.

"Jeezus Jack YOU ARE FUCKING PUSSY WHIPPED!" I yelled into the phone.

Liz shook her finger at me sternly and whispered "you know I don't like that term David."

"Yeah, yeah, sure raincheck. Fine asshole. No we're good" I said as I hung up.

I resisted the urge to toss my cell across the room.

"What now?" Liz asked

"Evelyn has apparently decided that if they don't get the garage cleaned out this weekend she'll have an aneurysm" I answered in disbelief.

"Oh my god! He is pussy whipped" Liz laughed.

"Hey babe," I replied, "that's a bad term. Keep using it and I might have to discipline you."

"You mean 'PUSSY WHIPPED?'" Liz answered with an evil smile.

"Yeah that" I said as I scooped her up and threw her tiny 5' 103 lbs. body over my shoulder and started up the stairs to the bedroom. "Now I'm going to have to punish you."

"Ooh Daddy, are you to spank me?" She giggled as I carried her into the bedroom.

"Oh you know it baby, Daddy's going to spank you hard" I said sternly, then softened my tone "but then Daddy's going to take weally good care of you and wub some lotion all over your sore hiney and make it feel all better."

"mmm Daddy are you going to use your big strong hands to rub it in" she whined teasingly.

"Hunny," I said wickedly, "Daddy's going to use his fingers and maybe another long, hard appendage as he rubs your cute little body."

"ooof!" was all Liz could reply as I tossed her onto the bed.

"Oh my god!" Liz exclaimed an hour later after I dumped my second load of cum into her. The first was a massive deposit in her sweet little pussy. And, since I did spank her pretty hard, I had to massage her ass with some lotion which of course including rubbing her crack with my fingers, and then, well, her cute little rosebud needed attention. Now my cum was dripping out of both holes and I could only do what any good husband would do when his beautiful 48 year old wife who looks fifteen years younger is in such a messy condition. I plunged my tongue into her sloppy orifices and began cleaning her up thoroughly. That attention brought her to two more intense orgasms.

"Dammit David!" Liz exclaimed. "That was fucking amazing! Maybe you should stay home this weekend too. I mean our garage could use a good cleaning."

"Hmmm you think that's a euphemism between Jack and Evelyn?" I wondered. "Maybe Evelyn just needs a good seeing too this weekend."

"No I don't think so" Liz said with a chuckle. "She's always complaining that she really doesn't like having sex anymore. I don't think 'pussy whipped' is the right word."

"Wow that's sad, but yeah, I hear ya" I said. "He'll go along just to avoid one of her tantrums."

"Thing is," Liz murmured thoughtfully "she's going to have a goddamn tantrum about something anyway. She always does, he might as well just go, she's always pissed off at him about something. I feel sorry for Jack. Do you need to call Cooper and fill him in?"

"Nah, we both already figured Jack would back out. Coop will have to do all the unloading and loading and clean all the cooking stuff this weekend. I bet him that Jack would back out today and he said he'd wait until about an hour before we left to break the bad news. I'm looking forward to bursting his bubble in the morning. If he doesn't hear from me tonight, he'll think he won" I chuckled at my pretty wife.

"You're an evil man David Archer" Liz said with an mischievous grin. "Now take me to dinner before it gets to late. I want to eat and get back here so you can fuck me again and satisfy me so I won't be stepping out looking for a little sumthin sumthin while you're gone."

I took her to dinner as she asked and when we got home we fucked each other's brains out.

*******

"Fuck me!" Cooper cried when I broke him the news. "That pussy whipped little wimp. He does this all the time. Why didn't you call me last night?"

"I didn't want to disturb your beauty sleep" I answered with a shit-eating grin. "And, no, I won't fuck you, but I'd love to have a go at your hot, sexy wife. I know Sherri would love to have the Dave experience."

"In your dreams asshole" Coop chuckled in response. But then he got serious, "not funny though, since the miscarriage she hasn't wanted to have sex at all."

I put my arm around my best friend and told him seriously "you'll get through it man. Sherri's a wonderful woman and I know you are devoted to her. You'll figure it out. Have you started seeing the Dr. Freeman yet?"

He answered, "we met for the first time last week. We both have individual appointments this week and a joint session on Friday. She seems really great. I hope it works."

"Be patient bud" I answered softly. "Liz and I got to a pretty dark place after what her parents died in that accident a few years ago. Dr. Freeman got us back on track. It took a lot of hard work though."

I really hoped I was right. Liz and I were about ten years older than Coop and her parents died about a decade ago. Dr. Freeman helped us work out our grief and got us reasonably healthy again. I know that Coop and Sherri desperately wanted a baby and I wished them only the best.

Cooper just nodded, then smiled. Hey! It's our camping weekend. Let's leave pussy-whipped Jack and my troubles behind and get into the woods!"

I gave him a fist bump and we hopped into my Range Rover and hit the road.

*******

"Whoa! would you look at those trees?" Coop replied.

"I'd like to" I replied, "but I think I better keep my eyes on this narrow road. Are you sure this is the right track?"

"Yeah bro, we're almost there" Coop said excitedly.

I soon spotted the clearing where our secluded campsite would be. We got out and stretched our legs and looked around a bit. I opened the back of the Rover and fished a cold one out of the ice chest and said to Coop "I think I'll go check out the lake while you unpack."

"Fuck me!" Coop replied for the second time this trip.

"Again nope" I quipped, "but I'm still game for a tumble with Sherri."

I moseyed down to the lake and took in the scenery as I enjoyed my brew. Every now and again I'd hear Coop grunt and chuckle to myself.

After I downed the last of my Modelo Especial I burped and headed back. Coop was almost finished so I opened up one of the chairs and sat down with a satisfied smile on my face.

"Help me pitch the tents dickhead" Cooper growled as he unloaded the last of the shit.

"Tent." I corrected. "I took the bigger one and left your pup and mine behind. It's big enough for four, but with your lumbering figure, I figure there will be just enough room for the both of us. Also, I know you're scared of the dark, so Uncle Dave can be right there to comfort you if things go bump in the night."

"Shut up asswipe," he said "You know you'll be cowering in fear as soon as we hear a rustle in the bushes. You're the only pussy I know that pisses his pants when he hears a bear shitting in the woods."

We both laughed at the absurdity of our statements. I'm a retired Navy Seal and Coop served as an Army Ranger.

We set up the tent and grabbed our poles and headed down to the lake. We spent the afternoon fishing, well, mostly we messed with the fish as they pulled on our lines and swam away laughing their asses off at us.

Around 5:30 we both got lucky and landed two beautiful trout. Ah dinner!

Back at camp I told Coop "get the food going. I'm going to take a nap."

"Fuck off Dave," Coop shot back with a grin "the bet was for unloading, loading, and cleaning up. You can cook dinner shithead."

"Jeezus, you and your technicalities" I complained as I lit the fire and prepared the grate.

Coop and I both love to cook, especially outdoors, so I was happy as a clam to do the cooking.

While the blaze settled down I cleaned and scaled the fish and prepped some veggies we'd bought at a farmer's market on the way. We were both avoiding carbs since we were training for a triathlon, well a few beers on a camping trip doesn't count right? We weren't worried, Coop, Jack, and I had been working our asses off to get ready.

Dinner was excellent! There's something so special about a freshly caught fish grilled immediately on an open fire. The vegetables were outstanding too.

I almost lost it at Cooper's resignation when he cleared the plates and cleaned up.

"Jam for a bit?" I asked.

"You know it" Coop said as he went into the tent and brought out both guitars. I grinned thinking the young lad was beginning to understand his place since losing the bet.

I'd been teaching him for about a year and a half and he was starting to get halfway decent. I'd say he was nearing the top of the "intermediate" stage. I was a serious guitarist as a young man, and still had good chops, but I'd describe my skills today as "advanced intermediate."

We croaked our way through a few Beatles tunes and some Jackson Browne. I played Coop a new tune that I'd written and he did a pretty okay job of noodling along with some arpeggios and a few simple, but tasty pentatonic riffs.

At that point I broke out the fifth of Jim Beam that I brought.

"Beam." Coop sneered, "I see you brought the good stuff."

"Shut up asshole, it's free" I shot back "anyway, I can't really see us slurping down Pappy in the woods. Don't you know we're roughing it?" Besides, Jimmy Beam is a respectable rendition of a great American tradition.

He just laughed as we went back to playing some tunes. I gave him a quick lesson on some chord variations and some ways to play a few things in different positions. Coop attacked them diligently as he does everything in life and smiled happily at his progress. I made a mental note to introduce open D, G, and DADGAD tunings to him soon.

It was getting late and I could tell we were both getting sleepy. For some reason, I guess it was being in the woods, I started playing the opening riff from "Dueling Banjos" as Coop was putting his guitar in his case.

"Oh Jeez! You had to do that huh Moron?" He laughed.

"What?" I asked with a quizzical look.

Coop chuckled, "I watched 'Deliverance' on cable the other night, now I'm going to dream about being captured by a bunch of horny hillbillies."

I gave him a belly laugh and said "no worries, I was known to swing both ways a few times back in my early Navy days, if they want one of us to squeal like a pig, I'll take one for the team."

Coop doubled over in laughter as we went into the tent and said, "yeah, we always knew that to be true about you sailors."

We stripped down to our skivvies and got into our respective sleeping bags.

I fell asleep immediately, but after about an hour or so Coop's tossing and turning woke me up.

"Can't sleep?" I asked with some concern as Cooper usually made like a corpse on these trips.

"No, I'm just thinking about me and Sherri" he replied.

"Hey man, it's going to be alright. You'll see. It's only temporary" I offered. Dr. Freeman will get you guys on the right path.

"It's not that Dave, it's that I'm so fucking horny. I brought some lube, I was just getting ready to go outside and take care of myself" he sighed sullenly.

"It's ok buddy, I get it." I looked over at him in the dark. "You can take care of that thing poking a tent in your sleeping bag in here if you want. I think it's beginning to rain. I'll just turn around and let you choke your chicken in private."

Coop looked at me seriously and said "it's not just that Dave. I've been giving Aunt Palmyra and her five sisters quite a work out these days. I know I can toss one off quickly, but it's not the same."

"I know, I know man. That's why we all jerk off and still want to ravage our wives and anything that walks by."

Coop laughed.

Then he asked a fateful question. "Did you really mean it when you said that you occasionally swung both ways back in the day or were you just joking?"

I took a deep breath "in the vault?"

"Yeah, in the vault man" he answered.

"When I was stationed stateside after my first tour I met this couple, Stacy and Jon, that lived in my off-base apartment complex. They were about three or four years older than me. She was blonde, blue eyed, and hot as shit. Her hubby was a nice looking guy too. We started working out together sometimes in the community gym and hanging at the pool. I knew Stacy had the hots for me. I caught her constantly sneaking peeks. I mean, who could not help admiring this?" I laughed as I puffed out my chest.

Coop gave me an impatient frown.

"Anyway," I continued, "we started spending more and more time together. I had a long weekend leave for Labor Day and we had hung out at the pool all day on Saturday. They asked me to drop by for dinner and we enjoyed some margaritas and burgers. She got more and more touchy feely after dinner and I was getting a bit uncomfortable. I mean, she was smoking hot, but I really liked her husband and would never think of fooling around with another man's wife. She was also all over him for most of the night too. At first I thought it was just a ruse so he wouldn't notice how she was touching and eye-fucking me every other second. After a while they started making out on the sofa and Jon looked at Stacy. You could see he was really ready to fuck her brains out. And he said, 'baby, let me see Dave out and I'll be right back.' I saw Stacy give him a little grin and said, 'if Dave wants, he can stay too.'"

"He smiled a weird smile and asked her 'are you sure? I mean we've fantasized about this, but this would be real.'"

"She kissed him quickly on the lips and nodded her head 'yes' enthusiastically and simply replied 'mmh hmm!'"

"He nodded back at her and she leaned over to my side of the sofa and started kissing me. I can't describe exactly how I felt. It was like a weird mix of lust and apprehension, I didn't really know what to think. My cock did though! I was as hard as I'd ever been." Coop was looking at me and breathing a bit heavy.

"We made out on the couch for a good while and Jon just watched us. After a bit, I had her blouse unbuttoned and her shorts off. That's when Jon scooted over to us and started kissing her neck and slipped her bra straps off. He undid the clasp from behind and for a minute she just sat there looking into my eyes. Her bra was clearly loose and about to fall, but it was still covering her 34 B's. She leaned back and turned her head to kiss her husband as he pulled the bra the rest of the way off revealing his wife's hot tits to me. Her excitement was apparent. Her nipples hard and poking straight out."

"I kissed my way down her neck as he and I each took a breast in our hands, gently caressing her, teasing her nips."

"Soon our mouths were all over them. Her moans were so sexy and she kept punctuating them with 'yes, yess, yessss.' it feels so good to have your hands and mouths all over me. Love me me boys. Take me."

"My hands found her panties and she was soaked."

"She pulled off my T-Shirt and knelt down in front of me as Jon sat back to watch."

"Her hand reached down to my shorts and felt my hard lump."

"She looked me in the eye and then at Jon and said 'oh honey, it's a big one!'"

I looked over at Coop who was watching me intently and said "I don't have a monster cock, but it is respectably long and thick. When I looked over at Jon though, I saw that he had his dick out. He wasn't tiny or anything, but I realized that his was at least an inch shorter than mine and a little bit thinner."

"Soon my pants were off."

"She got down on her knees and started licking my balls as her hands gently stroked my shaft."

"Then she licked up and down my cock and swirled her tongue around the tip. She looked me in the eye for a second and then looked straight at her husband as she took me in her mouth."

"I heard Jon moan." As I said that Coop let out a soft moan of his own.

"Anyway, she just started blowing me and Jon moved off the sofa and knelt next to her to get a good look." I looked at Coop as I said that and I could tell that he was touching himself in his sleeping bag.

"Stacy sucked me for a few minutes and moved up and started licking my peehole" I continued. "That always drives me crazy. I began moaning and telling her 'so good, so good.'"

"Jon asked her 'you like that cock honey?' and Stacy pulled up and said, 'oh baby it's soo good, you should try it'"

I paused and Coop whispered hoarsely "what did he do?"

I looked at Coop and said "he asked me if I would mind if he gave it a try."

At that point I could tell that Coop was captivated so I decided to mess with him a bit and took my time stretching and issuing a fake yawn.

"Go on Dave, what did you say?" Cooper pleaded.

"Well," I paused again for a moment just to tease him "I thought for a moment and said 'why not? Go ahead man give it a try.'"

"Stacy pulled my cock out of her mouth and pointed it at her husband." I explained. "He paused for a second and then gave it a tentative lick up my shaft. I was leaking precum like crazy and he grazed his tongue across my peehole driving me mad. I moaned loudly and I guess that was all the encouragement he needed. He took me in his mouth and started bobbing up and down eagerly."

"How did it feel?" Coop asked.

"Oh man it was awesome!" I answered. "I mean, it wasn't all that different from getting a blowjob from a woman. I could occasionally feel his stubble on my skin, but it wasn't unpleasant and didn't turn me off, in fact it tickled a little in a good way. Stacy started encouraging him. 'come on baby suck that hot cock! Give Dave a great blowjob' you know, stuff like that. It was really cool hearing her say things like 'babe, you're so fucking hot. You look so great with that cock in your mouth' and stuff."

"I was getting into it too," I said thoughtfully. "It was really coming naturally to him. And I guess since he had a dick too, he really knew how to get me going. I mean little things, you know, like flicking his tongue back and forth across my frenulum, licking the spot where my shaft met my balls, tickling my taint with his fingers. When he would lick my balls he was really gentle, you know how sometimes women put a bit too much into that and it hurts?"

Coop nodded to me.

I went on "At that point Stacy told me to stand up and let him finish me like that. At first I thought she wanted to put him in a more submissive position, but that wasn't her intention. I stood up as Jon really started putting in even more effort. He wrapped his fingers around the base of my shaft and pumped me in rhythm with his mouth. It was great because he couldn't fit all of me into his mouth. I love that anyway. I mean, Liz can deep throat me and that's amazing, but the base of my shaft is so sensitive that I love to have it pumped while I'm being sucked."