What Happens in Vegas...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time they met, she moaned with pleasure.

She arched her back, thrusting her breasts into his grasp and making sure to take as much of him inside her as possible.

"Your cock feels so good," she purred. "I could ride it forever . . ."

Her heart pounded in her chest. She knew she was getting close.

She opened her eyes to look at Rick. Only the light on the nightstand was on. His face was bathed in a soft glow.

He was so handsome. He was there just for her.

As he lay there, his hands continued to caress her breasts. He smiled at her. There was something sad in his face, but at the same time, his hunger fueled him. Just as her desire drove her.

Shelley brought herself down one final time and her toes began to tingle.

There was an explosion of pleasure between her legs and her pussy flooded. Rick thrust up into her, giving as much of himself as he could.

His fingers pinched her nipples. Shelley let out a rapturous scream and she began to feel faint.

Her orgasm wasn't especially intense, but it seemed to last forever. Waves of pleasure coursed through her body until she collapsed on top of her lover.

Rick's arms enveloped her and he drew her close.

They kissed. It was an intimate, sloppy, wet, loving kiss.

After a few minutes, Rick started to roll Shelley off him, but she sat up again. The room spun for a second, but she steadied herself in Rick's grasp.

He gave out a disappointed sigh when she pulled back, his cock falling free for the moment.

"I want you to fuck me," Shelley said, turning around. She pushed his legs out from underneath her and presented her ass to him.

Their eyes met in the large mirror that was across the room. He smoldered with desire.

He sprang to his knees and took his place behind her. She spread her legs wide with anticipation.

The head of his cock rubbed against her labia. They made eye contact again.

"Do it, Rick," she said. "Fuck me hard."

He thrust forward and buried himself inside her with one stroke. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

They both gasped.

"Harder."

He pulled back so that only the tip of his cock was inside her and then pushed into her again.

She braced herself, but still her arms nearly fell out beneath her.

"Oh, jesus, Rick! . . . Do that again!"

He didn't have to be told twice and he pounded into her again and again.

His fingers dug into her ass. With every thrust, Shelley felt like he wasn't going to stop until his cock was up around her ribcage.

She felt like he was going to split her in two.

All she could do was cry out for more.

Harder.

Faster.

Rick's cock was a blur. Shelley watched Rick's face. He was intent on giving her another orgasm.

She felt a hand in the middle of her back that pressed her face down on the bed. All of his weight seemed to be coming down on her with each thrust.

A scream started and didn't end until there were stars shooting out of the corners of her eyes.

"Fuck me, Rick," she implored. "I'm about to . . . I'm . . . cum . . . cum . . . oh, fuck . . . I'm cumming!"

He gave her one final thrust and her body seemed to explode once again. Shelley's knees gave out and she was laying on the bed, her breasts pressed flat against the sheets. Her legs were spread wide with all of Rick's weight up on her.

Both of them struggled to breathe.

She hoped he hadn't cum yet.

His lips were on the back of her neck. Kissing. Nibbling.

Shelley managed to turn her head to the side and he kissed her once again.

"What else can I do for you?" he asked with a tender smile.

"You can cum for me," she replied.

"That will be easy." Rick started to thrust into her again.

"Not yet." Shelley lifted herself back up on to her hands and knees. Rick pulled his weight off her, confused.

She leaned forward and Rick's cock popped out of her. Hanging over the side of the bed, she searched for the pocket in her bathrobe as Rick tried to figure out what she was up to.

"Pass me a pillow," she said, handing the tube to her wide-eyed lover. "Make that two."

Shelley got back on her hands and knees, the big fluffy pillows under her belly.

Her backside was still pointed a Rick. She looked back over her shoulder. "I want to give something to you."

"What?" She could barely hear his voice.

"I want you to have my ass, Rick."

He pressed his body against her, his erect cock pressing between her cheeks. Their lips met and they kissed eagerly.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Have you ever done that before?"

"No, Rick. You'll be my first."

"I haven't done it either."

"You'll be fine," she said reassuringly. "Please, Rick . . . I want you to have every part of my body."

Rick kissed her one more time, just to strengthen his resolve.

Then he pulled back. Shelley turned to face the mirror. She watched Rick lube up his cock with the KY jelly she had given him, then she felt a cool dollop on her virgin rosebud.

When she felt his cockhead against her ass, she tried her best to relax. Spreading her legs wide, she waited for Rick to enter her.

He pressed forward and she reflexively tensed.

"No," she said when he started to pull back. "Give it to me . . . just go slow."

His cock spread her ass. It hurt at first. But once the crown was in, the pain went away, replaced by pleasure. It helped that he had used plenty of lube.

Shelley looked in the mirror and watched Rick's face as he entered her ass. He looked like he had died and gone to heaven.

He continued to press forward, giving her more of his cock. He was slow at first. Initially Shelley had been tense, but as her ass stretched to accommodate the invasion of Rick's cock, she relaxed and that made taking the rest of him easier.

Soon, he was buried all the way inside her. He bent over and kissed the middle of her back.

His fingers dug into her hips.

"Do you like that, lover?" she asked.

"Yes!" he gasped. "Your ass is so tight . . . God, I can't believe you're letting me . . . you're letting me fuck you in the ass."

"Rick, my ass is all yours. You are the first person to have it," Shelley looked at him in the mirror. Their eyes locked. "You're theonly person who will ever have it."

He pressed forward against her. She turned and they kissed.

"Shelley . . . You are the only person I will do this with," he vowed. "This will be special . . . for us."

She met his smile with her own. "Now fuck me, lover . . . fuck my ass."

Rick pulled back so he was back on his knees. Then he slowly drew back so that only the head was still inside her.

They both moaned. Her ass was like a vise grip on his cock. She unconsciously tensed, and he cried out.

Slowly, Rick pushed back into her. He gave her several more slow strokes and her ass loosened up.

The stinging pain was gone as he stretched her. She felt fuller than she had ever felt with a cock in her pussy.

She grunted with each thrust. "Harder, Rick . . . You can do it harder."

Encouraged, and perhaps a little relieved that he wasn't hurting her, Rick began to thrust faster and harder into Shelley's tight ass.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out again. "That feels so good . . . you're going so deep . . ."

Shelley had never felt anything as intense as having Rick's cock in her ass. Now sure that she could accommodate him, he began to really pound her ass, just has he had pounded her pussy only moments before.

The tingling started in her toes and her wobbly legs soon gave out, leaving only the pillow under her stomach to hold her ass up in the air for her lover.

"Harder . . . fuck me . . . Yes!" Shelley screamed. "Oh, god . . . oh, Rick!"

She looked at him in the mirror. He was consumed by his desire. His eyes were fixed on her ass. He was watching his cock disappear into her.

Arching her back, she tried to make it easier for Rick to enter her. He looked up and saw her reflection in the mirror.

He reached down and took and handful of hair in his hand. He pulled and Shelley let out a surprised gasp. Leaning over, he kissed Shelley.

The sensation of having Rick in her ass and him pulling her hair at the same time triggered something within her. The tingling spread throughout her body and Shelley started to convulse.

Rick pulled harder on her hair every time he thrust into her.

His breathing was rapid. Shelley started to feel lightheaded again.

Harder.

She felt like Rick was splitting her ass in half.

Faster.

Absorbing every blow, her body began to tremble.

"Fuckfuckfuck," she chanted. "I'm about to . . . I'm . . . Oh, god, Rick! . . . I'm cumming!"

She didn't think it was possible to have an orgasm from receiving anal sex. Yet there it was. It started in her ass, stretched wide by Rick's engorged sex. It spread quickly, consuming her.

Her body was engulfed by pleasure. She cried out for Rick. Her screams probably could have been heard in Reno.

Rick began to moan. She was surprised he had lasted as long as he did.

With one final thrust, he pushed all the way into her and held it. She could feel him flaring within her.

Her ass filled with his warmth.

When he was spent, Rick fell on top of her. His entire body was limp. His breathing was ragged.

Shelley savoured his touch and brought his arms around her. She was content to lay there for a long time with her lover in their special place.

She felt wanted. Needed. Desired. And she felt the same for Rick.

When he could move again, Rick pulled out, his cock coming free with an audible pop.

"Let's go get cleaned up." Shelley stole a kiss and then rolled off the bed. She could feel Rick's jism running out of her ass and down her legs. "And then you need to do that again."

She winked, then turned and disappeared in to the bathroom. She began drawing a nice hot tub of water for the two of them. Rick came in a minute later, carrying the champagne.

"You're supposed to get me drunkbefore you take advantage of me," Shelley said with a laugh.

Rick slipped into the tub behind her. His arms wrapped around her. He nuzzled up against her neck.

Shelley had never felt so content in her life.

************************

They woke up the next morning and made love one final time. Neither said much. They took a shower together and then Shelley went back to her room and began packing.

After a quick scan to make sure she had everything, Shelley and Rick stepped out into the hallway with their things. She reluctantly handed him the jewelry box with the necklace and earrings in it. Then she took Rick's hand and they went downstairs to check out.

They paid their bills and then went outside to get a cab to the airport. Neither of them was in the mood to eat.

Once through security, they settled down with their carry-on luggage near the gate for Shelley's plane. Rick had to wait another hour for his flight.

They held hands and tried not to look forlorn. There were so many things Shelley wanted to say. But she couldn't. Not in an airport full of people. She wanted so many things, but none of them were practical.

Rick didn't say anything either. But he looked like he could burst into tears at any moment. Shelley's heart sank when she saw the gate attendant pick up the PA microphone to announce boarding for her flight.

Both of them were oblivious to a man with a Polaroid camera until he sat down next to them.

"Hi," the man said in a polite voice. "You don't know me, but I think I've got something that can help you."

"What are you talking about?" Rick asked, a little irritated that a stranger would just come up to them and interrupt their private moment.

"You're going your separate ways," the man replied. "And you look heartbroken about it."

"Is it that apparent?" Shelley asked, a little embarrassed.

"It is to me," he replied. "See that woman over there? The pretty one in the pink blouse? That's my wife. We're headed out for a Caribbean cruise, but we saw you two and this is something we do for sad couples in airports. Everything is going to work out."

"How do you know that?"

"Because ten years ago, we were you two. Now smile."

He snapped two shots with his instant camera and handed one to each of them. "It will take about a minute for them to develop. Good luck, kids."

With that, he was gone.

Shelley and Rick waited and soon each had a picture of them together, the only incriminating evidence of their tryst. Rick had his arm around her. Both had goofy grins on their faces and bewildered looks in their eyes.

The gate attendant made another announcement over the PA.

"Shit," Shelley said under her breath. "Last call for my plane . . . Listen, Rick . . . I—"

He reached out and brushed the tears out of her eyes and choked back his own. "We'll talk about it later . . . Call me when you get home."

"Okay," was all she could reply.

He leaned over and kissed her gently. She felt the urge to rip his clothes off right there, so she pulled back. Then she gathered her bag and purse.

Rick slipped a small box into her hands.

"What's this?"

"Your earrings," he said softly. "Take them as something to remember me by."

"I can't take these," she replied, unable to look him in the eyes. "They're—"

"It's okay." His voice was soothing. "My friend owes me . . . Not enough for the necklace, but he owed me those."

Shelley tried to smile as the tears began to flow, surely smearing her makeup.

"Now git," Rick said, pulling her to her feet. "Get on your plane or I won't be able to let you go."

I don't want to, she thought. For a brief second, she considered letting the plane leave without her, but she couldn't do that. She put the small jewelry box in her purse and then gave Rick one final kiss.

Then she walked quickly, deliberately, to the gate. She paused long enough to hand her boarding pass to the attendant, and then walked down the ramp, not looking back.

************************

"I'm coming!" Shelley called.

She hadn't expected the roofers to arrive so early. Or for them to pound on the door so loudly.

Tossing the towel over her shoulder, she flung the door open.

Her jaw fell open.

Time seemed to stand still.

The look on Rick's face was a combination of anger, desire, fear, and relief. If he was planning on saying something, it slipped out of his mind as soon as she opened the door and he saw her.

Shelley was at a loss for words, too. Instead, the tears came.

Rick took her in his arms and held her close. Slowly, she began to sob. After being pent up for nearly a year, Shelley's emotions boiled over. He was crying, too.

A familiar voice caused her to pull back from her lover, whom she had missed every day since they parted. It took a second to make her breathing regular and wipe the tears from her eyes, but Shelley quickly composed herself. The person on the other end of the monitor couldn't wait long and Shelley didn't want to upset her.

He followed her through the small house to the nursery. Shelley picked her daughter up out of the crib and whispered soothing things to her.

She couldn't face Rick. He stood in the doorway, seemingly paralysed.

"Who's . . . who's this?" he asked once the baby had stopped crying. Deep down, he already knew the answer.

Shelley smiled bitterly to herself. It wasn't directed at Rick, but rather at herself. She had chosen one path, but that was clearly not meant to be.

"This is Richelle," Shelley said, finally turning to face him. "We call her Ricki."

Her lover's mask melted when he saw the baby.

"Are you—" he stammered. "Is she—"

"Yes, Rick. She's your daughter."

After so long, it felt good to finally tell him. She had wanted to for so long. Instead, she did a cyber-break up to him. She stopped frequenting the message boards they shared. She stopped responding to his emails. She didn't answer her phone when he called.

Her intentions were good. She told herself she was protecting him. In reality, she was running.

Rick stepped forward and reached out. "May I?"

Shelley nearly burst into tears again as Rick took the baby in his arms.

"How . . . how did this happen?" he asked.

It wasn't a stupid question, but the way he said it was. "Well, Rick, when a mommy and a daddy love each othervery much . . ."

They both laughed, mostly because there was no point in crying anymore.

"I thought you were on the pill," Rick said, making a silly face at his child.

"I was," Shelley said softly. "But apparently sometimes antibiotics and birth control shouldn't be mixed."

"Are you sure she isn't Jared's?" Rick asked. "I don't want to be ducking any responsibility, but . . ."

"I'm sure," she said quickly. "You know we broke up right after I got back. I never slept with him again."

Rick looked up at her. There was a hurt look in his eyes. "You should have told me."

Shelley looked away. She gathered up a blanket and let Rick out to the living room. They sat down on the couch, Rick cradling the little girl as if he would never let her go.

"I wanted to," she said softly.

"You had no right to keep this from me," Rick said, a hint of resentment in his voice. "I wanted . . . I don't know what I wanted when we met . . . but I wanted you . . ."

"Rick," Shelley started firmly. "When we parted, there was no future for 'us'. Neither of us could have moved. We met on the internet. We had people waiting on us at home."

"Then why did you go away with me?" he asked.

She had asked herself that very question every day for the past year.

"I don't know," she whispered.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" he said after a long silence.

"Because I knew you'd come. I knew you'd be there for me. I knew you'd give up everything for her." Shelley had to wipe her eyes. "And I couldn't do that to you."

"What were you going to do?" He sounded hurt. And rightfully so. "Were you going to raise our daughter by yourself? What were you going to tell her when she asked about her father? You had no right to make those choices for me."

"I know," Shelley said, finally relieved that she no longer had to keep this secret from Rick. "I know . . . but . . . I couldn't ask you to give up your life because of something stupid I did."

Rick reached out and caressed her cheek. "You didn't do anything stupid, my love. It takes two people to make a baby and you are not going to raise my child without me."

Shelley could only smile through her tears.

"How did you find me?" she asked as Rick continued to play with their daughter. For her part, Richelle took an instant liking to him, smiling and cooing as babies do.

"I got tired of you not answering my emails or your cell phone, so I called your office last week and talked to Dawn," Rick said, looking slightly guilty. "I told them I was with KRM and wanted some feedback on the program. They told me you were on maternity leave. That's when I knew I had to find you. After that . . . well, you're still listed in the online phonebook."

Shelley fell silent, wondering what their future held. As she watched Richelle make faces at her father, an unfamiliar feeling came over her. Something she hadn't felt since she and Rick were last together. Serenity. Contentment.

Rick looked up and their eyes met. He smiled gently at her.

"Marry me," he said softly.

"What—"

"Marry me, Shelley," he repeated, a little more confident this time. "Be my bride."

"What about Terri?" she replied, overwhelmed.

"We broke up five months ago," Rick said quietly. "If you'd check your email you'd know that . . ."

Shelley covered her mouth with her hand and stifled a gasp.

"I love you, Shelley," he said before she could say anything. "And I'm not letting you go this time."

"What do we—"

"I don't know," Rick admitted. "I'll move. I can telecommute. I'll find a job here. Or you can come to Charlotte. I don't know . . . we'll figure something out."

1...345678