What Happens on Holiday Pt. 05

Story Info
The girls become playthings for older boys.
2.3k words
4.41
11.2k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following week there was an unexpected bump in my road to sexual happiness when Olly's dad had to change shifts and could no longer take me home. It was good timing in a way though as his mum was starting to look at me very suspiciously, and the last thing I wanted was to be 'the other woman' in a row between them. I mean, sex was all I was interested in with him, nothing else. That made me think again about Olly and dumped him. He actually cried! God knows what he was thinking, I never saw our relationship ending with me in a white dress in a draughty church!

He must have told people that we were no longer an item as soon I seemed to be getting interested looks from the other guys at college. He probably told them about what we had done sexually too, a bit of petty revenge that probably worked for me rather than against me.

With so many boys and girls in one place, the hierarchy was decided on sporting prowess (football and rugby) plus looks for the boys and looks plus how likely they were to submit sexually for the girls. Inevitably there were guys that all the girls liked, and they all seemed to be friends and hung around together. The boys liked the good-looking girls who might fuck. We were not in any particular group although we thought of ourselves as more mature and seemed to gravitate towards each other I suppose.

The week after I'd dumped Olly, the hottest guy at the college came up to me and asked me wanted to go out later. Nathan was tall, handsome and already on the books of the local Premiership club. Great things were expected of him and all the girls lusted after him, me included.

I eagerly said yes and rushed home after college, telling mum I had a date but would be back by my 20:00 curfew. He picked me up in his car, a nice new VW Golf. He'd passed his test the week after his 17th Birthday and his parents, anticipating future riches, had bought it for him as a present. In the year since then he hadn't smashed it up which was quite impressive too. We drove around for a while then stopped at Mcdonalds. He was easy company as he just kept name dropping but It felt so cool to be with him and I knew that all the other girls in there would be jealous.

He was telling me all about the famous players he had met and trained with and while I was looking at his big dark eyes he could hardly take his eyes off my tits. I'd worn a black short sleeved t-shirt with a lace up insert that showed plenty when you left the lace untied. It was tied as I left the house but was untied by the time I got into his car.

He was talking about a match he had played in and said I should see the video. By chance there was a copy at home, did I want to see it? I almost burst out laughing when he said it but nodded eagerly anyway. Ten minutes later we pulled up outside his house. Whilst my impressive cleavage was barely contained by my skimpy bra and plunging neckline, I'd made sure that he got a look up my short denim skirt at my tiny bright pink G-string as we got out of the car.

His parents were out (as he obviously knew) so I was ushered up to his room without delay. As soon as the door was closed, he had his tongue down my throat and his hands all over my big tits. As I said, he was gorgeous plus he was quite a prize as a 'date' so as he was pushing his hands under my top I unzipped my skirt and pushed it down my legs, kicking off my shoes as I did so. That was all the encouragement he needed and my top and bra were soon on the floor too as his hands and mouth clamped onto my tits.

Once he had completed his initial investigation of my 34D's he pushed me down onto his double bed and with a gleeful look on his face started pulling off his clothes. I watched, my fingers running over my tiny G-sting, pushing the thin material between my lips as I rubbed my clit.

He had a really good body, firm with just enough muscle and his cock, if not massive, looked like it would be more than adequate. So there we were, both almost naked on his bed within 10 mins of getting out of his car - it was pretty much what I had expected when I got to his front door and It was certainly what I had wanted once he asked me to go out.

He got onto the bed and I was soon crouched over him, enthusiastically sucking his cock as my big tits and hard nipples brushed his thighs. I expected him to cum in my mouth, but he didn't, instead he put me on my back and spent ages sucking my nipples, mauling my tits and playing with the scrap of lace between my legs, pulling it aside to get at my wet pussy. Then, without asking, he got his legs over my chest and fucked my tits, spitting on them so his cock would slide up and down as he firmly wrapped my tender tits around it. It really turned me on to be treated like that, so I was dripping wet when he slid down, pulled my soaking knickers off, rammed his cock up me and fucked me hard until he came, gripping my by now aching tits firmly as he did so. There was no thought to my pleasure, he just wanted to empty his balls deep inside me.

Afterwards we lay there as he once more sucked my tits and roughly fingered my pussy, telling me spread my legs wider so he could watch his fingers pumping in and out of my ravaged slit. He was rough but relentless, making me cum twice before pushing his fingers into my mouth so I could suck my juice and his spunk off them.

Then he fucked me again, first with me on top, my boobs bouncing to his thrusting as I leant back and held his thighs and then he pulled me into doggy and he was rough with me, moving me around until he could see himself fucking me in the wardrobe mirror. I was red faced and sweating, my hair was hanging down and my big tits were swinging wildly as he battered me as hard as he could. I had never seen myself like that before and I found it very exciting to watch his hips drive forward at the same time as I felt his cock moving inside me.

Being bigger and stronger than me there was nothing I could do to stop him doing whatever he wanted with me and that made me feel like he was just using me, which he was. When he had pumped his second load of spunk in me we got cleaned up and he drove me home, still going on and on about football. I wasn't naive, he clearly knew that he was a guy all the girls wanted to be seen with and with his parents being out had decided that he was going use the opportunity to fuck someone and picked on me. No doubt he had been told by one of his mates that I wasn't a blushing virgin, so once I said yes to 'going out' he knew that there was a very good chance he was going to fuck me.

We were never 'going out' as I don't think he was interested in anything other than casual sex and to be honest, I'm not a football fan and his constant talking about it was boring. However, he was drop dead gorgeous and until he left college the following Easter we had sex quite a few times. It would simply be a "What are you doing tonight?" with that sexy smile and I'd soon be waiting to be picked up, driven to his house and fucked. I liked that he wanted to watch what he was doing to me in the mirror, I liked to be in the spoons position, my leg pushed back over his so we could both see his cock pumping in and out of my pink slit. It seemed a very dirty thing to do and I loved it but then I guess I was more sexually mature than most 18-year olds.

Of course, I told Toni all about it the next day and she was jealous as like every girl in the college she fancied Nathan. She didn't have to wait long for her turn. One day the following week we were sitting having lunch when Nathan came over and sat down with us and started telling us about some football thing. I was only half listening, but Toni was hanging on his every word. Well, I knew she had as little interest in football as I did but she certainly had an interest in Nathan. Her boyfriend had been dumped around the same time as Olly, so I sat listening with some amusement as he trotted out his 'Do you want to see the video of me with David Beckham?' line before arranging to pick her up after college, all three of us knowing exactly what would be happening.

The smile on her face when I saw her the following morning confirmed that it had gone well, and she too was a regular visitor to his bed over the next few months. Apparently he had looked disappointed when she turned up in a tracksuit but soon changed his tune when he realised that that was all she was wearing! He quickly worked out that she liked it rough and had given her a hard spanking, calling her a dirty slut etc. for turning up ready for fucking. He was alternating between spanking her and roughly banging three fingers into her pussy as he had her on all fours in front of his mirror. She was so excited that she came as soon as he rammed his cock up her as he violently fucked her doggy, watching himself in the mirror as usual. She was squirming in her seat as she told me, said the cheeks of her bum - and pussy - were still tingling from his assault.

He was a cheeky sod though. We were sitting together for lunch as usual and he came over and joined us. After a bit of chat he asked us if any other of our friends were interested in football! He may as well have said straight out 'Do you know anyone else that I can fuck?' We suggested Jessica. She was a pretty blonde with big eyes, very nice looking. She was also the youngest girl in our year having just made the cut off point by a day. Jess made no secret of her interest in boys and like most of our friends she had cast her virginity away some time ago. That she liked football was an added bonus for Nathan.

By coincidence she walked into the canteen as we were talking. He lost no time in going over to her and that evening she joined the 'fucked by Nathan' club. The next day they both - separately - thanked us, Nathan asking if we knew any more girls that liked football and Jess for making one of her dreams come true!

Nathan was obviously the leader of the 'hot' guys and Toni and I had lots of them asking us out soon after. He must have told all of them that we were both an easy fuck, it quite excited me that they were obviously talking about us, comparing notes as to what they had done to us. We said yes to some and no to others. Once you said yes there was only one outcome, it was just a case of where you ended up having your knickers pulled down. Sometimes I didn't bother with undies as it was quicker, and it turned the guys on too.

We were aware that we were being passed around this group of guys, being used for easy casual sex, they were almost fucking us on a rota basis as we would be passed from one to the next. I didn't mind as they were all good looking and being seen with them made all our friends jealous. The other advantage was that as none of those guys were virgins, they had all fucked plenty of times, the sex was far better too!

As I said, we did say 'no' quite often, but it soon became obvious that Jess didn't say 'no' to anyone. Nathan confided that she had earned the nickname 'the nympho' for the speed in which she would get her knickers off and her enthusiasm once they were. He told us that he had persuaded her to have a threesome with him and another guy, staying overnight in a hotel. He said that they had fucked for hours and after they had both cum in her three times she brought herself off a final time with the neck of a wine bottle in her pussy!

In the morning he woke up to her sucking his cock back to life, eager to be fucked some more before they had to leave. I thought he was exaggerating until I saw her in action for myself the night of the end of term party, but more about that later.