What I Did for My Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprising even herself Sarah found she was actually enjoying being watched by her mother, she held nothing back as she took her turn on top of her father, a position that they both enjoyed. She rode his cock and then his face before laying back down and throwing her legs wide open as her father pounded down into her.

Afterwards when John disappeared into his room to quickly clean up leaving Sarah spread-eagled on the sofa she tried to apologize to her mother.

"No Sarah, it's what I wanted, I wanted to see the both of you clearly enjoying what you were doing, it was lovely."

It was about a week later that Sarah came to the conclusion that she and her parents had reached the pinnacle of their sexual relationship when at her mother's request she had sex while her mum looked on and then jacked her dad off so that he ejaculated onto her mum's face and mouth. She did as she was asked, but she knew that the end must now be very near.

Two Years Later.

As the train pulled into the station Sarah stood and made her way towards the doors. As she looked out of the windows at the hordes of people milling around, she was looking for John, her father, he always met her, it was a self-imposed obligation that he never missed.

Her thoughts went back over the previous couple of years, the work she had put in to graduate with honors, and the position her dad had helped procure for her at the big city partnership, getting her the experience she needed before taking up the desk next to her father in his office. They would work together, just as they did almost everything else together.

Leaving the train she walked along the platform, still no sign of John. Then her eyes caught movement above the heads of the crowd, a definite wave. And there she was, her mum Elizabeth, frantically waving at her.

Elizabeth had only been back behind the wheel of a car for a few months, her doctors having finally given her permission to do so. The ravages of her illness were still visible, but slowly fading, but her infectious smile had never changed and as mother and daughter hugged each other their mutual love and respect for each other was evident.

As they drove back to the now almost completed mill house they openly discussed their sex lives, and why not, they both shared the love of the same man. Sarah's relationship with her father had stayed the same, even when Elizabeth had been told that she was in remission, and that she could soon recommence her former relations with her husband. And later after John and Elizabeth had resumed their sex lives together, Sarah was still invited into John's bed, and John into hers.

Sarah's sex life was, as far as she was concerned, perfect. She had as much sex as any of her friends, male or female, but without any of the drawbacks. She wasn't sleeping with someone she might later fall out with, she didn't ever need to hide her activities from her family, in fact her mum frequently witnessed her activities with her father. She wasn't going to fall pregnant, her dad had been 'snipped' early in their new relationship. Best of all, the sex was great, no rules, no boundaries, and even when her parents had resumed their sex, she and John had at Elizabeth's insistence maintained a full and exciting relationship.

The main topic of conversation all the way home that evening was John's upcoming birthday, and although mother and daughter had never had sex with each other, they had both witnessed the other with john, they were both determined to give John the active threesome that they knew he craved, they would work it out somehow.

And so ends this story. Elizabeth is still in remission and enjoying her life and work. Sarah is still working in the city, gaining valuable experience. John still runs his business and has two beautiful women who love him to distraction, in every way imaginable.

Thanks for reading.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Sunshine I'm the only light in Daddy's life. He proves it once I'm 18.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Father's Day Coupon Book She gives daddy a special coupon book for father's day.in Incest/Taboo
The Substitute Daughter finds a substitute to help make a baby.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories