What If? Reading Erotica Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Marsha speaks, tells her side.
5.1k words
4.46
74.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,717 Followers

Authors Note:

Thank you for the many comments. My stories are written to move emotions, I don't expect everyone to love them, they are from my feelings.

If you haven't read part one, it's a must read before reading Ch.2, please do so now.

You need the facts, to make a fair judgement call.

Again, I would like to extend a big "THANK YOU," to "omegazone," a very talented editor who took of his time to edit this story and make it more readable for us all.

Chapter 2 & 3:

Marsha Speaks:

I read Rogers story, he makes me out to be a real whore, this is not really the case. I know what I did was wrong, at least in the relationship between Roger and me, but there are other married couples who have sex with others and the husband or wife get off on it. I really did believe Roger was one of these people. Every time I walked into his office he was reading erotic stories, I could see he got turned on by them. He would always say, "I love reading this stuff, but I would never do it."

Roger and I started dating about 21 years ago. We really made a pretty nice couple, so after about a year he asked me to be his wife. I was so happy, I really loved this man and would be pleased to be his wife. Our sex life was great in the beginning, probably like most young couples, we lived for sex. It doesn't get any better then having sex with someone you love. What I didn't know at that time is that the wonderful feeling doesn't last forever. I wanted him day and night. I couldn't get enough of this man I truly loved. No man could ever make me feel the way he did, both past and present.

A few years after we were married we started a family. Our first son was born, we couldn't be happier. We were the perfect little family and did most everything together. A few years later our second son was born. My husband was the big proud father that took his sons everywhere. When our boys were a few years older he took them to different sports venues. I wasn't a big sports fan so I usually stayed home and became the good home maker. I didn't mind, I did this for my family, I loved being needed, even if it was just for the kids. Whenever they got back from a sporting event, my boys would run in, hug me and tell me everything they had seen.

Our family life was good but our sex life took a downhill turn. The level of intensity was a lot lower. I guess it's probably that way with most married couples, but why? I mentioned it to Roger but he said we've been married quite a few years, there isn't a lot of new experiences for us to try. Don't get me wrong, Roger is a good lover, he always waits for me to reach orgasms. He was also very gifted in the oral sex department, I guess I just wanted more.

Life just went on day by day like most couples, our sex life was put pretty much on the back burner. Like Roger said, "Our sex life was good, but not a lot of fireworks." Our life went on like this till our boys were both teenagers, then I felt I wasn't as needed as much.

Then it happened, I turned 40 yrs.old. Roger and the boys threw me a big surprise party. On one side of the coin, I was so happy that they thought about me and gave me this big party. Lots of relatives and friends came in from out of town just to help me celebrate the big 4-0! They rented a hall and even had a band coming in to play. Lots of food and drink, it was really special.

On the flip side of the coin, I just turned 40! I felt old, when I looked in the mirror I saw an old lady, life more then half over, not as attractive as I once was. Of course anyone ever having attended one of these parties knows the birthday recipient gets tons of gag gifts for the old lady. I was smiling on the outside and crying on the inside.

That evening I put on my best face for my family. My husband and sons put on the best party they knew how and were really happy for me. I just wasn't happy for myself.

A few months after my birthday I told Roger I needed to do something, I needed to get out more. The boys didn't need me to do as much for them, they were able to do a lot more for their selves. So, I took a job as a secretary in an insurance agency.

When I began working, I really felt good. There were a lot of men at the agency and they paid attention to me. I started dressing for work, short skirts, tight tops, I thought I was looking good. Roger saw me most everyday and never said anything about how I looked. Every evening when I got home he would go on the computer to read his dumb stories. I wanted attention, if I didn't get it at home, I knew where I could get it.

I asked Roger what he saw in all those stories?

He would answer that he just couldn't believe how these husbands and wives acted. In some stories, the husband wanted his wife to have sex with other men. Sometimes, they even watched, other times they wanted their wife to tell them all about it. The wives had affairs and the husbands got off on it.

I honestly believed that this was Roger's fantasy. To this day I still believe he fantasied about it but was afraid to let it happen.

At work things began to heat up with a few of the agents. The talk would become more personal. They would tell me how pretty I was, and it got to a point of them saying what they wouldn't give to get in my pants. I should have been offended but I wasn't. I actually replied with, "What would you give?" I was getting turned on by this kind of conversation, I knew that eventually I was going to get fucked if I didn't put a stop to it.

When I got home that day I was heated up, Roger didn't even notice. I walked in and all he could say is, "What's for dinner?"

After the boys ate they went out to do their thing, Roger went on his computer to read some more erotic stories. I cleaned up the kitchen and then went in and sat next to Roger while he read his stories. I asked him, "What's interesting tonight?"

He replied that the story was about the cheating wife. All the stupid things they do and then wonder why they get caught. He started telling me about all the things that these women did wrong. If you read his story you know all the things he brought up. I made a mental list of all these things, just in case I ever needed it for future use.

As he was reading I put my hands between his legs and grabbed his cock, was he ever hard. These stories must have really turned him on, so I told him to take me to bed and fuck me. I didn't have to ask a second time. It felt great, he must have been fantasizing because he hadn't come like that in a long time.

Roger said I screwed around for six months, that's really not true. I worked at the office for six months but didn't screw around for a couple months, like fucking strangers for two less months makes me a better person.

When I got to work the next day the men said I had that special glow, they teased me and asked me if I got any the night before?

I answered as a matter of fact I did, and we all laughed.

One of the agents named Jim asked if I wanted to go to lunch with him? I didn't have any problems with that as I went to lunch a number of times with the agents. This time it was different.

At the diner we took a booth in the back. He said it was quieter back there and we could talk. We ordered our lunch and he kept complimenting me and told me how beautiful I was and how he wanted to get to know me better. Our lunch arrived and we ate it. Then he came to my side of the booth and slid in. He put his hand on my thigh and started sliding it upward. I didn't wear pantyhose because it was to hot that day.

I knew it was decision time for me. He slid his hand up to my mound and just grabbed it. I was so wet at that point that I had a mini orgasm just by that squeeze. It was new and exciting for me, I liked that feeling.

He said, " I want to fuck you."

I told him I shouldn't that my husband was bound to find out.

He said, "I won't tell if you don't tell."

I started thinking with my pussy, I said, "where"? When?

He said now, he had the keys to Bill's apartment which was in walking distance of the office. Bill was an agent who lived just around the corner from the office. He was a single guy and always loaned his apartment to the other guys for their extra curricular activities.

We got up and went to the apartment, I had second thoughts but then I thought of Roger and his erotic stories. How this was one of the things that seemed to turn him on. I was thinking of any excuse I could to make this alright.

Jim and I went into the apartment and he came right to me and kissed me, he lifted my skirt and had me sit on the bed, then reached down and pulled my panties off. He undid his fly and took his cock out and then just pushed it right in me. I was so wet, this was the first man I had fucked other then Roger in over 20 yrs. God, I felt like a young women again, desired by another man.

We hadn't fucked ten minutes when he came, he said he have would liked to stay longer, but we had to get back to the office. Maybe we could do this again sometime?

I got up and went into the bathroom and cleaned up a little, put my panties back on and then went back to the office. When we walked in I felt like everyone knew what we just did. I watched Jim walk over and give Bill back his keys. A few of the guys grinned at me as they headed back in their office. That's how it started.

Everyday different guys from the office came up to me, asking me to lunch, I knew what they wanted and they got it. In the beginning it was fun, new and exciting. I was the women that these guys desired, at least that's what I thought. In some peoples eyes I was a whore, a slut, but all I wanted was my youth back, to get that fantastic feeling again. I was willing to do whatever it took to try and recapture that first few years of wild sex that Roger and I had.

This might be hard for a lot of people to understand, but I really loved Roger. The sex we had when we were younger was the best I had in my life. I wanted it back, I thought by having sex with some of the agents that I could recapture some of my youth. I was wrong.

Once these flings (to use a word for it) began, I was actually the one in control. Their were six agents in all that I had sex with over this four month period. I was the one who decided when I would do it, with whom I would do it, and what sexual acts we would do. I did some of the things their wives wouldn't, like oral sex. I told them if any of them broke my rules they weren't getting anymore, remembering what Roger said about the mistakes of the cheating wife.

After the guys got what they wanted the first time, most came back for more. It was great for them, getting some strange pussy with no strings attached as long as they followed the rules. I usually did it with one guy a week sometimes two, normally at lunch time, I never wore panties until after I cleaned up. Roger told me that husbands have a habit of looking at their wife's underwear if he thinks she might be cheating.

The sex after a few months became fairly bland after the initial few fuckings took place. I think I did it more to see how long I could get away with it, then for the pleasure. It was like Roger was my instructor but never knew it. It just became a game with me, turned out to be a very dangerous one.

I need to tell you about two of the men. The first was Aaron, his is a very special story to me. He came up to me less then a month ago and asked me if I would like to have lunch with him? He was a young man in his early 20's and recently married. Just a nice rather timid guy that I couldn't help liking, but not as a lover.

I looked at him and smiled and said, "Aaron, do you really want to do this?"

He looked up at me and said please don't turn me down, some of the guys have been riding me for months about this. I would have a hard time facing them if you rejected me.

I looked at him and said, "lets have lunch and we can discuss it further." He smiled and was so happy, he even said, 'Thank you" to me.

At lunch he said some of the guys have been ribbing him about his sex life. He made the mistake of telling them his wife was the only woman he every had intercourse with. He was told that he needed another women to compare how good his wife was, anything to tease the young agent. They told him he needed to fuck an older women.

We went over to Bill's apartment. I was very gentle with this young man, I didn't want to hurt his ego. I slowly opened and unzipped his trousers and slipped them off, then I pulled his briefs down and off also. He had a hard on and went to cover it with his hands. I pulled his hands away and gripped my hands around his cock and slowly wrapped my lips around the head and started sucking. I sucked, licked and kissed his cock till his was ready to shoot a load.

He said, " Marsha I going to cum," he went to push my head away but I just gripped my lips around his cock head and let him cum. When he fell back on the bed I spit the cum out into a Kleenex, but made sure he didn't see it. I then took his cock back in my mouth and got it hard again, then I had him move further up on the bed and I mounted him.

The sex was nice, a young man who really wanted it. I was gentle with him, almost loving, not like with the others, who just wanted raw sex. I almost felt like I was nurturing this young man. Within a few minutes he climaxed. He looked at me and said "thank you Marsha."

I got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. When I returned Aaron was sitting on the bed looking sad. I looked at him and asked, "What's wrong Aaron?"

He looked at me with sad eyes and said, "I cheated on my wife Cindy". The sex I had with you was great, better then Cindy and I have ever had. You are a fantastic sexual partner, but now I have to live the rest of my life knowing I cheated on my wife. She deserves a better husband then that.

I was totally taken back, I didn't know too many men who felt that way about their wives, and I told him so. In fact, I mentioned to him that if he didn't want to carry the burden of cheating on her for the rest of his life that he should tell her. If their love was real and she was the kind of women he said she was that she would forgive him. Better to hear it from him instead of through a rumor mill.

He looked at me and said the sex was great but something was missing. The sex he and his wife had was different, it was making love. The cuddling, hugging, and kissing they did after having made love made them feel closer. That's when I began to realize why the sex with Roger seemed better. It wasn't the sex, but a combination of sex and love which had been missing with these new lovers. That's when I decided to try and end this life style.

Bob was the problem agent. After I first slept with Jim, Bob was around me every chance he could get. It started out friendly just like all the agents, but Bob wanted more. He started out the first time being nice and kind even gentle. His lovemaking started out gentle but started to get a little rougher. I didn't mind, it was different then what I was use to with Roger, definitely not better just different.

Bob started paying a lot of attention to me and it felt good. I liked him but didn't love him, after awhile he wanted more. He said just once a week or every other week just wasn't enough. I agreed to start seeing him on Fridays when Roger and the boys went to football and basketball games. We just met at Bills (the single agent) apartment and just had sex for a couple of hours. It was good to be wanted like that, but after awhile Bob became possessive. I didn't like that and told him so. I mentioned that it was all over if he didn't follow the rules.

He said he was falling in love with me and wanted me to have sex with only him. I found out that he even told a couple of the other agents to leave me alone that I belonged to him. He even talked about leaving his wife and for me to leave Roger. That's when I decided the game was over.

I was planning on ending it the next time I was with Bob, I let it go to far. He kept saying he was in love with me and would tell Roger if I stopped seeing him. He called me at home which was a no-no. He said he had to see me, that he thought his wife had talked to Roger. I agreed to meet him and I was I going to end it. The fun and games was over, I wasn't out to breakup marriages and ruin lives.

I met with Bob and told him I did not love him, that in truth I was still in love with my husband. I told him I was going to talk to Roger that night and let the cards fall where they land. I thought that Roger would be mad but after considering 20+ yrs of marriage we would be able to iron it out.

Bob screamed and yelled and even started crying. He started blaming his wife because he thought she told Roger which would end our relationship. I told him he was nuts and to stay away from me. He needed to get some help, he was an accident waiting to happen. I told him one last time that it was over and I was going home to talk to Roger, then got in my car and drove off.

When I go home Roger was on the computer as usual.

I went into his office and asked what he was reading now?

He said that he wasn't reading, he was writing.

I asked, "Writing about what?"

He said, "A cheating wife story, I know I turned pale, looked at him and said when did you find out?"

He acted very calm, looked at me and said I could read about it as soon as he's finished writing it.

I was totally shocked, I was getting ready to tell him everything, but now it was too late. He would never believe that I was coming home to spill my guts out to him.

Then he asked me to please leave his office so he could finish his story. I had tears in my eyes as I walked out the door. He just sat there and continued typing the story, not even looking back at me. It hurt me deeply, very deeply, but I deserved it.


The phone rang when I reached the kitchen, Roger must have picked up the office phone at the same time. I heard Roger say hello and I just listened in.

It was Nancy, she was crying and said, " Roger, I need you now! Please come over."

At that point I rushed back in the office while listening on the portable phone not knowing what to think.

Roger was sitting there, Then he asked Nancy, "What's wrong?"

She said, "I just shot Bob"!

Chapter 3:

Roger continues his story:

I told Nancy to call 911, and I would be right over.

She said she already did and they were on the way, both the police and paramedics.

I got up to leave and Marsha said, "I coming with you!" I had no time to argue with her so we got in the car and headed over to Nancy's house. When we arrived the police and paramedics were already there. We looked around and seen that they had taken Bob out to the ambulance. He had two bullets shots in the stomach but was still alive. They were rushing him to the hospital.

Then we looked for Nancy, she was sitting on the sofa talking to the police while holding an ice bag against the side of her head, her other arm around her children.

The police asked us to leave but Nancy said, "NO, Please! They are my friends," Marsha just looked down at the floor and was tearing up.

The whole left side of Nancy's face was bruising up. Her face was swollen and her eyes blackened, she didn't look very good. While she talked to the police the paramedics told us that she was beat on the face and head, and had probably two broken ribs from being kicked. They would know more when she was taken to the hospital.

When the police were through talking to her the paramedics asked her to get on the Gurney so they could take her to the hospital.

She said, "No I can't leave my babies, what about my babies?"

The police officer said they would contact children services and have them pick up her kids, that she needed to go to the hospital as soon as possible.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,717 Followers
12