What IS Normal?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally her body and mine were thrashing together in something I had never known.

I had been in love with her before, now it was something far beyond that. Love apart became love together, that is as close as I can get.

When I felt her slip from the bed, then heard the shower start in the other bedroom, I didn't even feel bad about that. I heard her moans begin, and knew she and Jack were making love in their own way.

I rolled over and went to sleep, slept the kind of sleep I had not had for as long as I can remember.

Jack was sitting at the kitchen table as Carrie bustled around making pancakes and eggs the next morning. I poured myself a cup of coffee, expecting things to be a bit uncomfortable.

"Morning." He said simply.

"We have bowling league tonight, don't we?" I said.

"Yea. We need to take all four points to go into first place." He said.

Normal. Perfectly normal.

Carrie set down a plate for me, then fixed her own and joined us.

"Something happened last night." She said with a smile.

That surprised me a little bit, I sort of knew about it?

"Jack had a reaction!" She sounded tickled pink.

I got that.

"Oh! Really?" I managed.

"Yes, the best so far. The Doctor said he might get back to normal again."

"I don't know why but somehow seeing Carrie all happy again, that just did it." Jack said that without a trace of embarrassment.

That of course was good for them, I was happy about that and sad at the same time.

If that was true, then where did that leave me?

It probably showed in my face.

"Jack and I had a long talk last night...after?" Carrie said, reaching out to put her hand over mine.

"We want to know if you would like to come and live with us?" Jack added.

"You mean? Move in, permanently?" I asked.

"Yes. That is what we mean. We all love each other, and I love you both." Carrie said with a huge grin.

"So how is that going to work, I mean, with us both...?" I really did not quite know how to say that.

"I bet I can manage! So, will you?" Carrie asked with a giggle.

She already knew I was going to say yes.

+++

That evening, Carrie came into the living room, the three of us knelt down and swore ourselves to each other. She placed a candle on the coffee table, we all held hands.

It's as close to being married as society will allow.

We also went and had a special bed made, it is three feet wider than one of those California Kings. With three of us in a normal bed I kept getting booted off, not having any legs is unfair in that situation.

Besides, Carrie rolls over about 50 times each night and ends up with all the covers wrapped around herself in the middle.

We call her our bed hog. She comes right back at us about our snoring but we both deny that we do.

Yea. The three of us sleep together. No, Jack and I are not gay. Carrie never comes to us one after another, although many times she does make love to us both in the same night.

That is fun to watch and Jack and I taught each other a few things. Carrie is very happy.

We asked her one night which one of us is the best. She laughed and told us we were different.

"Jack is bigger but you get harder." She said.

"Jack isn't any bigger!" I complained.

"Yes I am." He said.

"OK. Get them out and let's see!" Carrie was really giggling now.

So we did, she measured. Jack had me by 1/4 inch.

"Crap. Now I am all emasculated." I teased.

"Here, let me kiss it and make it all better." Carrie said.

She did, too. Jack sneaked up behind her while she was doing that and things got pretty hectic, that night was the first time we all three did it at the same time.

We still do sometimes when the mood strikes, but usually it is one of us or the other.

She also always gets up and takes a shower after making love to one of her guys, it's the way she is.

We often watch each other, that is a kick. But like I said, Jack and I have no interest in each other, we are quite content with our sexy little wife.

Yes, she is my wife too, it feels like that.

Other than being a threesome, we are perfectly normal.

Well, as normal as two crippled men and one on the very hot side female can be.

+++

Nine months after that first night, Jack and I got a lot of funny looks from the nurses as we stood there and watched our little boy come out.

One problem cropped up real quick, they wouldn't let me go in, just the "husband."

Carrie threw a total screaming fit and told them she was NOT going to have that baby until her OTHER husband was in there with her!

They gave up and sent a nurse to get me.

Damn, is that intense! I tried to film the whole thing but my hands were shaking so badly I made a blurry mess out of it.

We named him Jack Jr, a bit of a guess on our part that turned out to be correct when the test results came back.

A year and a half later, they still were not used to us when we stood there and watched as little Kate was born.

She turned out to be mine, but I already knew that. Don't ask me how I knew, I just did.

Jack filmed it that time, he made a blurry mess out of it.

Like I said. Intense.

We get even more funny looks as we walk down the street, Carrie in the middle holding hands with Jack and I, one little piece of mayhem on each side with us hanging on also.

Me walking with my swinging gait, Jack with his pronounced limp. Jack is always on the right hand side because of his left arm being limp, Carrie hangs on there because the kids might let go and unless he is looking he wouldn't know it.

Yes, lots of funny looks.

We don't care about the looks, we are used to that.

What in the hell IS normal, anyway?

12