What It Takes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not sure how long they stayed, moaning together on the floor. Given the sheer amount of attention that Dr. Alton's most sensitive spots were experiencing, I was shocked that she was able to last at all. It seemed she wasn't sure either. After some period of time, Dr. Alton's eyes opened and her fingers started to tighten. "Oh god, honey!" she moaned, "That's too much! I don't want to cum yet. Stop honey, please stop!" she groaned. For a moment, the creature continued to move, its tentacles moving independently of one another and its blob-like body pulsating, "Please, it feels good, but I need more!" Dr. Alton moaned, more loudly this time. All at once, the creature stopped moving. Its tentacles didn't leave Dr. Alton's body, but they stopped writhing (I didn't even know it was capable of doing that), its body stopped pulsing. Its black eyes looked directly at Dr. Alton, almost inquisitively. Dr. Alton let out a sigh and smiled wanly.

"I know it is confusing. I'm sorry, you have to understand that Earth women are complicated," she said, and that laughed to herself. It was clear that the creature didn't understand. But Dr. Alton gently rotated her wrists and the alien took the hint, easily releasing her. Despite the creature's size and power, it was clear the Dr. Alton was totally in control. She sat for a second, catching her breath.

I guess that this pause gave me a brief moment to think. I have essentially been outside of my mind as I'd watched Dr. Alton...get pleasured by the alien. The absolutely impossibility of what I had made it seem like it was some sort of dream. But as I saw the tentacles sliding off of Dr. Alton's breast, and leaving a trail of slime in their wake, I fully appreciated what I had just seen. It was...by far the most disgusting thing I'd ever seen in my entire life. The creature was just...repulsive in every possible respect. Its appearance was grotesque, its smell was overwhelming, and it was clearly somewhat cold and slimy. I couldn't imagine that other creatures in the same species would want to have sex with it, let alone a beautiful woman like Dr. Alton! And being disgusting was only part of the problem. It was immoral as well...interspecies...alien...I couldn't even get my mind around the enormity of Dr. Alton's sin.

But beneath the disgust and the condemnation, there was something else as well. I cannot say that, at the time, I acknowledged it, but now I am certain it was there. The smell of sex (a disgusting kind of sex, but sex nonetheless) was on the air. Dr. Alton's beautiful body somehow looked even more alluring when sitting next to the revolting alien creature. And her pleasure was so...obvious. She was enjoying herself and feeling some sort of connection to the stupid creature between her legs. I was lonely, disappointed with myself. I was jealous. After 24 desperate, terrible months in space... feeling worthless and broken. I desperately needed to feel vitally necessary, my humiliation was so great, my redemption needed to be pure, primal...

Luckily, I suppose, these idea did not have time to fully develop in my mind. As I was struggling with the disorienting contradiction between my surface repugnance and my subconscious yearning, Dr. Alton began to move. She spread her legs again, the sticky slime peeling off of her knees as she did so, and pushing herself up against the wall. Soon, she was standing in front of the creature. The space slug, for its part, remained motionless, continuing to follow Dr. Alton's lead. The doctor was clearly in no mood to tease the creature, and as soon as she could move, she did so. Dr. Alton took a half step to her right and then quickly dropped down onto her knees on the floor and she quickly crawled a few feet forward. From my perspective, Dr. Alton was now behind the creature, directly next to her bunk. Still, I could sort of make out her body through the creature's translucent skin.

In a moment, Dr. Alton rose up off of her hands, though she remained on her knees. Her body was now directly next to the fattest part of the space slug's body. Remaining on her knees, Dr. Alton quickly tossed her left arm over the thick trunk of the alien's body. I watched as her arm sank into the clear slime on the creature's body. I saw her left breast, slightly reddened from the creature's touch, sink into the slime as well, coating the entire left side of her body.

The doctor was now sort of draped over the creature, her knees on the floor at her ass sticking up high, pushed out towards the creature's head. Dr. Alton was smiling broadly and she moved her left arm slightly, stroking the creature's body. A sickening squelching sound resulted from her massage, but that just made her smile wider. I felt my stomach turn as I thought about Dr. Alton's large, beautiful breast covered in the creature's mucus. But I didn't know the half of it yet.

"That's a good boy," Dr. Alton said, "Now let me taste that delicious honey of yours!" she said. Before I had a chance to even guess what that meant, Dr. Alton removed any doubt. Dr. Alton's thick lips spread slightly, and her long pink tongue poked from her mouth. While her left hand continued to stroke the alien's body, her neck craned down, and her mouth began to move down. I placed my hand over my mouth and retched violently as I watched Dr. Alton's pink tongue sink into the glistening mucus, pressing down until she'd pressed through all the way to the translucent skin. Dr. Alton formed her tongue into a kind of scoop, shoveling up a large amount of the creatures slim and then pulling it quickly into her mouth. She swallowed it down. I could see her throat working as the alien mucus dropped into her stomach.

"Mmm, honey," Dr. Alton after a moment, her lips gently tickling at the mucus-covered skin, "That tastes so good!" Apparently, this wasn't a line. As soon the words were out of her mouth, Dr. Alton's tongue returned to the creature's skin. Now, all semblance of self- control was gone. Dr. Alton didn't just place her mouth of the alien's slimy skin, she pressed her face into it. As I watched, Dr. Alton moved her mouth around on the creature's body. Sometimes, she dragged her tongue through the slime, letting it pile up in her mouth. Other times, she formed her lips into a tight "O" and I heard a stomach churning slurping sound as she sucked up the creature's mucus.

I was positive that, based on the smell, that the mucus must have tasted like decay and cum, plus its texture was something along the lines of phlegm. But Dr. Alton seemed totally enthralled by the stuff. Her lips and mouth roamed widely over the creature, harvesting as much of the mucus as she could handle. Soon, both of her breasts were pressing into the creature and her body was trembling with excitement. For a brief second, she sat up on her knees, to catch her breath. I could see a long string of mucus, connecting her lips to the creature's body. Dr. Alton's face was glistening with mucus and the slime was dripping off of her chin and nipples, pooling on the floor between her knees. The whole while, Dr. Alton moaned and groaned with pure pleasure.

I had been so completely focused on the fact that Dr. Alton was doing something so disgusting that, for a brief moment, I forgot that the creature was really there, or at least that it was alive. But after a short time of allowing the doctor to drink down its coating, the alien reacting. It let out that strange, low clicking sound and its entire body trembled. The noises were clearly positive, though I can't say how I knew. I could just tell that the creature was enjoying the doctor's action. This just pushed Dr. Alton farther. She held the creature tightly with her left hand, she moved her mouth around, sucking up the mucus more desperately.

The creature' trembling slowed slightly and I noticed that, with surprising quickness, it had turned its head to the side. Its neck clearly had no bones and was quite long. It was able to sort of twist its neck and the top portion of its body back so that its "face" was pointing the same direction as its tail. As the creature turned, it tentacles began to stretch. The creature's tentacles, which had previously gotten relatively limp, swung into action. The creature turned so quickly and so fully that Dr. Alton was still reacting to the creature's low chirping nose, when the tentacles began to slap wetly against her thighs and ass. Dr. Alton let out a low moan and I turned quickly towards her face. Her eyes were wide, sparkling intensely with excitement. Her cheeks were flushed and her mouth was sucking harder, swallowing more fiercely. She was totally engaged, loving everything that was happening because it was disgusting, not in spite of it. Each more terrible thing just made her love it more.

"Don't stop honey, you know what to do," Dr. Alton said, her voice sounding gurgly and strange because there was mucus in her throat and her lips were still pressed against the creature's lips. The alien's head moved closer to Dr. Alton's body, the tentacles covering the lower half of her body more and more completely. A few of them wrapped around her thighs, the longer ones wrapping around three or even four times. The tentacles pulled tightly. Dr. Alton let out a high pitched, pleased squeal. She slipped a little bit, but kept her arm wrapped around the creature, managing to stay on her knees and her mouth on its translucent skin.

Now that the creature had locked Dr. Alton's body in place, its other tentacles began to move more deliberately. I moved around gain in the hallway, getting the best possible angle to watch. I moved just in time to see one of the dense tentacles swirl around Dr. Alton's slick, dripping pussy lips a few times and then grow somewhat rigid. Dr. Alton moaned as the tentacles careful split her labia apart and then began to move slowly inside of her. Dr. Alton was so tight that her pussy squeezed the mucus off of the creature's tentacles. It dripped down off of her lips and pooled on the floor. Still, she and the creature were clearly wet enough to overcome Dr. Alton's tight body. Inch by inch the tentacle began to disappear into Dr. Alton's body. Dr. Alton moaned deeply, but kept her mouth on the creature's body, sucking up its slime. I can't be sure how much of the alien's tentacle disappeared into Dr. Alton's vagina. I swear, it must've been nearly a foot, though I don't even really know if that's possible. There wasn't any time to wonder about.

"Holy fuck, that's good," Dr. Alton said, her last word degenerating into a low groan. Dr. Alton turned her head slightly to the side against the creature's body, the mucus spreading against her cheek as she began to pant for air. Her body was trembling and I could see her breasts rising and falling through the creature's body. Despite the obvious effect that the creature was having on Dr. Alton, it was clearly not finished. As soon as one tentacle was buried as deeply in Dr. Alton's pussy as it could possibly go, another one of its tentacles began to moved deliberately. It slapped the end of Dr. Alton's tailbone and then began to slide down between her ass cheeks, leaving a trail of slime behind it.

"That's it honey," Dr. Alton said, "I want it, give it to me!" she groaned. I put my hand to my mouth. The creature's tentacle reached Dr. Alton's tight, pink asshole (which I had consciously avoided looking at). It started to circle around it slowly, leaving a trail of lubricating slime as it went. It swirled for a long time, leaving more and more liquid dripping down Dr. Alton's asshole and her thighs. Even while it was doing this, the alien slug had begun to move its other tentacle slowly out of Dr. Alton's pussy. It pulled out a few inches, slime dripping out of the doctor's pussy as it did so, and then slip slowly back inside of her. Dr. Alton groaned, kissing the creature's slime and rubbing her hardened nipples into its skin.

"I am so ready honey, please, I need it!" Dr. Alton moaned. The creature swirled its tentacle around the doctor's asshole a few more times, I wasn't sure if it was teasing or didn't actually understand her. But after a few more seconds, the creature appeared to be ready. Its tentacle grew more rigid, and the rounded tip began to press gently against the crinkled opening of Dr. Alton's anus. I could see the doctor's asshole straining against the slowly growing pressure, her body going rigid.

"Ugh," Dr. Alton said as the pressure built. I saw her eyes flash and she let out a low breath. With conscious effort she seemed to relax herself. She was desperate to make this happen. As she relaxed, I saw her anus loosen slightly. The rounded end of the tentacle instantly slipped two, maybe even three inches into Dr. Alton's body.

"Oh Jesus fuck!" Dr. Alton groaned loudly, her back straightening, her face rising up off the creature's body and her eyes closing. I saw slime connecting her face to the creature's side and then saw it break as she sat up somewhat straight. The tentacles wrapped around Dr. Alton's thighs began to undulate and pulsate gently. It seemed like it was massage Dr. Alton's legs gently. Dr. Alton let out another shuddering breath as she relaxed yet again. And dirty smile crossed her face and her shoulder drooped slightly.

"Thank you honey," She said gently, "don't stop. I do want it, you're just so big!" she said. The creature didn't seem to be paying attention to her. As she began to relax again, the creature slowly began to work the tentacle deeper and deeper into the doctor's asshole. As with her pussy, she was too tight, and some of its mucus squeezed off of the tentacle and dribbled down towards her pussy and then dripped onto the floor. As the tentacle worked deeper and deeper into Dr. Alton's body, she continued to groan loudly, her eyes remaining closed. She put her mouth back down on the creature's body, her pink tongue slipping out as she lapped at its slime.

In seemingly no time, the creature's tentacle was buried as deeply in Dr. Alton's ass as the other one was in her pussy, maybe deeper. It "face" was not just inches away from the doctor's ass. As I looked closely, I could see that the tentacles were moving inside of Dr. Alton. Each tentacle was sort of expanding and contracting inside of her. At the same time, they were slowly pistoning in and out of her body. They moved opposite one another, while one tentacle would press in, the other one would slide out, and then vice versa. They moved slowly and methodically. As those tentacles worked, the other ones wrapped more tightly around Dr. Alton's thighs and hips.

Dr. Alton's entire body was shaking and I could hear a rumbling noise in her throat. But she never stopped licking the mucus off the creature's body. In fact, she seemed to be even more focused on the creature than before, her eyes flying wide open, drinking in the alien's hideous form. I could see that her right hand had moved up to her own right breast and she was using her hand to move her hardened nipple against the creature, groaning louder with each movement.

Imperceptibly at first, and then with a speed that was even obvious to me out in the hallway, the creature's body began to move. It didn't slide forward or even, really, move in place. Instead, it was just sort of rotating on its spot on the floor. Once I noticed it, I looked over at the creature's neck. I could see folds and twists in its neck, cause by the spinning. Because the creature had no bones, it was able to keep its head completely locked forward, pistoning its tentacles in and out of Dr. Alton's pussy and asshole, even as it moved. I looked at the alien's abdomen and could see its organs and guts rotating around inside of its body, I could smell the thick layer of slime it left of the floor as it turned. Dr. Alton's tongue remained on the creature's body, actually taking advantage of its moving abdomen to drinking in more of its mucus.

Just a few minutes after the alien's tentacle had first entered Dr. Alton's asshole, the creature had spun nearly 180 degrees. The portion of its body that had once been pressed to the floor was now pointing up towards the overhead light. From where I was standing, I could look down onto the creature's underside. It was largely identical to the top of its body. However, there was one striking difference. Near the very center of the abdomen, just a few inches from Dr. Alton's still-hugging arm, was a thin slit in the creature's body. It looked like a wound that had improperly healed. A reddish gash.

However, once the creature had rolled all the way over, I quickly realized I was wrong. As soon as the creature was completely over, it stopped spinning (though its tentacles continued to work inside of Dr. Alton's body). The creature made a strange sighing sound that I'd never heard before and then there was a bizarre...slurping sound. It happened so fast that I barely saw it, but as soon as the sound had ceased, I saw the small slit on the creature's body split open and, all at once, a long, thing, wet eel-like protrusion slipped out of it.

The eel did not look like the tentacles that hung from the creature's mouth. It was more like the body, somewhat translucent. It also looked...braided. Like it was two tentacles that had been swirled together. The end, the tip of the braided eel, flared out slightly, and then was flat. Almost like a little disc on the end. From the point it exited the creature's body to the tip was probably around ten or eleven inches, definitely not quite a foot. As soon as it was outside of the creature's body, it began to flop slightly, but more loosely and wetly than the tentacles. It was clearly the creature's penis.

Dr. Alton seemed to realize that too. I saw her eyes grow wide as the creature's penis slipped out of its body. She actually shivered when she looked at it and, reluctantly, pulled her mouth away from the creature's body. She licked her lips seductively, trailing some of the thick mucus into her mouth. It was actually dripping of her face now. She turned over her shoulder, looking at the alien's "face." The alien was still massaging the inside of Dr. Alton's body, not slowing and causing the doctor's knees to buckle slightly. She smiled at it.

"Oh honey!" she said in a shaky voice, "I have been waiting for this!" She spoke with a kind of child-like excitement that might only be appropriate on Christmas morning. It was like she'd finally gotten the one thing in her life that was missing. As soon as she said it, she turned so that she was looking at the creature's penis. She slipped her left hand back, trailing her delicate fingers in the creature's slime. Soon, her fingertips pressed against the wriggling flesh of the creature's penis. She laughed as it slapped against her fingers. But she quickly moved her hand down towards the slit in the creature's body, finding the base of the penis were it could shake the least. Her palm wrapped around the creature's penis and I could see slime squeeze out from between her fingers. The creature let out a strange noise, one that I cannot even begin to describe.

It seemed that Dr. Alton decided to take that strange noise as a signal. While the creature was reacting to her touch, I saw her hand begin to slide up the creature's penis. I saw the tentacles in Dr. Alton's ass and pussy begin to expand and contract more rapidly. She groaned, sticking her ass out behind herself, driving them in more deeply, but she didn't stop moving her hand. She kept her fingers tight around the creature's penis and I could see that she was stretching it. Everything below her hand was stretched taut. It could no longer wiggle wildly, though I could see its muscular strength rocking Dr. Alton's hand. The portion of the creature's penis that remained outside of Dr. Alton's fingers flopped around wildly, smacking her arm and leaving slime across her skin.