What It Takes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to help you Rex? Do you think that will make you feel better?" I was looking at his penis as I spoke, and I knew that Rex knew what I was talking about. He grunted slightly and I could feel his tired body vibrating. I moved quickly down towards Rex's back legs, kneeling down next to him just as I had before. I breathed in deeply as I drew close, savoring the overwhelming scent of his body. I noticed that his penis was probably only about half-hard and he wasn't producing nearly as much lube. I decided that just meant he badly needed my help.

Just like last time, I dove with abandon. But this time, it wasn't because I was trying to avoid understanding what I was doing. This time, it was just because I wanted it so desperately. And I wanted it for him. Once again, I reached out my hand very quickly, and felt my fingers wrap around Rex's shaft. I heard him coo as soon as he felt my fingers touch him. His skin was just as warm as last time, just as beautifully smooth, but not as slick. It flopped more than the last time as I slowly started to moved my hand up and down along it. I felt the long shaft slapping against my arm and drips of liquid splattering across my chest.

The contact instantly had an impact on me. The same excited fluttering occurred in my chest. For some reason, it felt like the first time again. I felt my nipples growing harder and sensitive. I even felt my pussy rapidly growing wet. I was breathing shallowly and my whole body ached with excitement. I realized that I had been asleep for six months, I should've been on edge. But I was less concerned about me, and more excited by the fact that Rex seemed to be responding to me as well.

Slowly, as I stroked harder and harder, I felt Rex's cock getting stiffer and stiffer in my hand. After a few minutes, it felt a lot like it had the first time, completely rigid against my palm. There was even more lube pooling on my fingers and I wanted desperately to taste it. But I kept stroking, keeping my attention on Rex. Once he was totally erect, I turned and looked at him. His eyes were glittering and his muscles had tensed. He was looking at me intently and the movement of his tail told me that he was enjoying himself. But I saw that he was still breathing desperately and, if anything, seemed to growing gaunter and drawn out.

I kept stroking Rex, but even as I did so, I was thinking. Mainly I was thinking about what Dr. Alton had said. She said that he needed to get up off the floor and move. I knew she was feeding him and giving him water. It was the atrophy that had made him weak. I thought about the problem and tried to think of a good way to solve it, remaining calm and without panicking. Suddenly an idea struck me and I smiled. I knew that Rex might be resistant to getting up, as tired as he was, so I had to offer him an incentive. The fact that the idea might just be fun for me too was just an added bonus.

I released Rex's cock and heard him whimper as the shaft slipped through my fingers. I was sad to stop too, I liked the way his body had reacted to my touch. But there were more important things to do. I absentmindedly started to lick my fingers clean as I moved slowly away from Rex's body. His lube was as rancid and delicious as it had been before and I swallowed it down. But, once again, this wasn't about me. I cleaned my hand quickly, savoring only as much as I could. I hadn't completely cleaned my fingers when I got impatient. I quickly moved my hands to my clothes. Just like the last time, I was only wearing my jumpsuit and I quickly slipped it off, leaving it a pile on the ground. I saw that Rex was watching me intently and I smiled at him.

"I know you are anxious. But I have an idea. Just trust me. I won't let you down," I said and I knew that I meant it. I walked over to the opposite side of the room, so that I was standing at the door with Rex directly behind me. He must've been fifteen feet away now. I dropped down to my hands and knees on the floor, my face only a few feet (two or three or so) from the door itself. I arched my back, thrusting my naked ass up into the air. At the same time, I spread my knees slightly, opening up my dripping pink pussy and thrusting it back towards Rex. I turned my head quickly, looking back over my shoulder at Rex. He was staring at me intently, and I could see his nostrils flaring.

"Do you smell that Rex?" I asked, "Does that smell good?" I asked. I was presenting to him. As he always did, Rex read my intentions. He knew what I was doing.

"You don't know anything about humans until you try this," I said, reaching my still-lubed fingers over my back and between my round ass cheeks. I spread Rex's tingling lube across the split lips of my pussy, groaning loudly as the sensation spread throughout my body. Rex heard the desire in my voice and stirred himself slightly. He started to rise again, but, growing weary fell back down. I shook my ass from side to side in his face.

"Come on Rexy, I want you in me," I said, bringing my fingers back to my face and slipping them into my mouth. My flavor mixed with Rex's was somehow even more magical than our separate tastes were. I moaned again, and kept my eyes on Rex. He whimpered quietly, beseeching me with his eyes. I shook my head.

"I'm not coming over there. You need to get up and come to me," I said forcefully, still shaking my ass. Now Rex growled angrily, I saw his eyes narrow. If I wasn't confident I was doing the right thing, I might've caved there. But I just shook my head again.

"The doctor says you need exercise. If you really want me, then you need to get up off that floor, walk across this room, and mount me like the beast that saved me from that spider!" I said forcefully. I saw something twitch inside of Rex. I saw the gears turning in his mind. I felt the anger he felt at being called out by me and memory he had of when he was stronger. I knew that a fire had been lit inside of him.

"Come get me baby!" I moaned. I wasn't just trying to entice him either...I wanted it badly. I kept looking at Rex, trying to convey to him how badly I wanted him. I could feel the information passing between us. I knew that he wanted it too. I watched him slowly starting to stir. I saw him rocking side to side. I heard him laboring. I felt terrible for him, knowing it was my fault. But I had to stay strong, if I babied him now it would only salve my guilt, it wouldn't make him better. I needed to coax him across the room. I just kept trying to send positive energy and encouragement to him, as best that I could. I actually felt the strain, like I was using my energy to force him to his feet. And then, much more suddenly than I would have thought possible, Rex finished rolling over! He rolled over onto his stomach and I saw his feet drop onto the floor.

"Oh Rex, I am so proud of you!" I said, "come get your reward!" Rex stood uneasily on his feet for a moment, wobbling. But he was already looking stronger. Maybe not in his tired body...but in his spirit. I don't know, I could feel it. After a moment, Rex steadied himself and looked at me. And then he began moving. Quickly. Like he was afraid that if he didn't move quickly, he would lose the power to do so. He came bounding across the room, breathing heavily, but still seeming to have some of his old energy back. He limped heavily and I could now see the scar on his leg, but he kept moving. I watched his still-hard cock flopping lewdly as he ran towards me.

I braced myself now. Dr. Alton hadn't been kidding. Even now, he outweighed her by several hundred pounds and I was smaller than her. Maybe, if I had been less excited or more focused on the things that could go wrong with my plan, I would've been scared. Maybe even terrified. But all I felt as Rex bounded across the floor towards me was desire. I trusted Rex with my life, I knew he'd never hurt me.

Rex crossed the distance between us in seconds. As he got closer, I hunkered myself down slightly and turned my head so that it was facing forward. I stopped moving my ass. I could see Rex now, but I could feel him. I could feel the air moving towards me first, then I heard him coo and I heard a loudly click as his front feet lifted up off the ground and he began to slow himself. An instant later, I felt Rex front feet slam hard into the door directly in front of me. It felt like the whole ship shook at the impact. At the same time, I could feel Rex's scaly stomach rub across my back and the back of my head. I could feel his rear feet step onto my calves and then move slightly so that he didn't put his full burden on me. Nonetheless, there was still a lot of weight on my back. Rex was supporting himself on the door and the floor, but his belly still spread all the way across my back and I felt my arms and legs grow slightly week.

But then I felt something else. Something that stiffened my resolve, and forced me to lock out my elbows and gird my hips. I could feel the tip of Rex's hard cock pressing against my ass, brushing against one of my round cheeks. I groaned as I felt the slick skin leave a trail of slime against my skin.

"That's it baby," I groaned, "You're so close, just a little lower! I heard Rex groan and felt his skin sliding against mine. I felt his cock move around against my ass. I drew in a sharp breath when I felt the tip of his penis slide between my ass cheeks and then press, lightly, against the sensitive skin of my asshole. I could feel the tingling lube spreading out across it and for a moment, I almost wanted him inside there, something I'd never thought I'd ever want after the spider. But as Rex gently pressed against me, he could tell that he wasn't where he wanted to be. I felt almost disappointed as the narrow, wet tip of his penis slid down from my asshole.

But only for a second.

"Jesus!" I groaned as I felt Rex's cock slip gently against my sopping pussy lips. My elbows buckled against and the weight of Rex's body felt unbearable. But I desperately wanted him inside of me. I steeled myself and pushed my hips backwards, urging him towards me. Rex didn't need any encouragement. I heard him grunt as she felt the wetness of my pussy, I felt his body moving on top of me as he prepared to enter me. I held my breath and shivered.

Now I became aware that Rex's breathing had gotten extremely heavy. I could feel his muscles twitching and shake around me. I could sense his dizziness. This was probably more than he'd been up in feet in weeks. He was exhausted by even this little bit of exertion. I could tell that he wanted to go farther...it was obvious. But he was struggling. I turned my head to the side as best I could and kissed the underside of my lover's belly. I kept my lips pressed against his oily skin as I spoke.

"Come on Rex," I cooed at him, "I need this as bad as you do. Don't stop now! Put that big beautiful cock in my wet pussy. Give it to me!" My voice sounded deep, thick, desperate. I knew he could feel the vibrations from lips as I continued to beg and plead. I don't even remember all that I said, I just know that I kept talking to him. I grew more and more graphic as I described my desires. All the things I'd never admitted I wanted to do with this alien creature came pouring out of my mouth, some surprising with the sheer nastiness of it all.

Two things were happening in my mind while I spoke. The first was a fervent desire to get Rex moving, no matter what. I knew that he had used up a lot of his reserves just running across the room. But that wasn't enough. He needed to work, and I desperately wanted that to happen. But as I spoke, something else happened as well. I had been...aroused from the moment I walked into the room with Rex. There was no questioning that. But as I spoke, as my mind raced through the possibilities, and as I felt the slick tip of Rex's penis hovering against my pussy...I nearly lost control. The begging and the moaning and the depravity were not an act to get Rex moving. My entire body was vibrating. I was still turned slightly towards his body and my tongue slipped from my naughty mouth and dragged along his warm scales, savoring the sensuous feel of his body. I was working myself into a frenzy.

I don't know if Rex could understand the words I was saying or if he was just reacting to the situation and the movements of my body. I guess it doesn't really matter. We didn't have to understand each other to...understand each other. I could sense him gathering his strength. What's more, I could feel the excitement growing inside of him, feel his desire taking over. It was like he found new reserves of energy that had been hidden by his sickness. Like his need for me was pushing him forward, revealing capacities he didn't know he had.

And then he thrust.

I groaned as I felt it, whatever words I was saying dying on my lips. The slick, red flesh of Rex's cock pushed between my sopping wet pussy lips. I could feel myself stretching out as Rex's self-lubricated member almost instantly entered me. I bit my lip as tears welled in my eyes. I think that some of it was the pain of Rex's massive penis entering my body. But some of it was relief. Rex was moving, he clearly had the will to keep going. And, less importantly, the tension was breaking; I was feeling pleasure.

Rex's large penis plunged several inches inside of me. I'd never felt so completely, and wonderfully, filled. Despite his massive size and power, Rex seemed to understand that he could hurt me. As soon as he felt resistance, his hips slowed, he stopped thrusting so powerfully with his legs. But he didn't stop. He just moved more carefully, driving his cock deeper and deeper inside of me.

"Oh fucking hell!" I groaned as I felt myself stretching further and further. I could feel every vein, every slight variation on Rex's penis as he dipped deeper and deeper inside of me. His skin was so slick, so smooth. I wanted more of it. Even as Rex became more cautious, I became more brazen. I shoved my hips backwards, groaning as more of Rex's penis slipped inside of my body. I could feel the muscles inside my body desperately contacting around him, trying to pull him inside.

I don't know how long it was, but I will say I was totally shocked when I felt scaly skin against the red, stretched lips of my pussy. I was confused, thrusting back further and trying to get more. But as I turned slightly, I could feel the length of Rex's penis inside of me. It was then that I realized that I was feeling Rex's scaly sheath against my body. His was buried in me up to the hilt.

"Oh god Rex, that's beautiful," I said and I heard him coo. He was still breathing heavily, but I could feel his muscles rippling all around me. "Don't stop honey," I said, "give me everything you have. Don't stop until you fill me up!"

Once again, it is impossible to say whether Rex was reacting to my words or simply doing what felt natural; whether he understood me or we were simply in sync. Regardless, even as my last words were hanging in the air around us, Rex's powerful hips began to move. It was all I could do to remain on my hands and knees, my body wobbling, as Rex slipping his massive cock backwards, letting it slide out of my willing pussy. The slippery feeling of release as Rex's penis moved out of me was almost as wonderful as the sensation of him entering me.

Not that I had to wait long to feel that sensation again. Rex, despite his gentleness, was not a man. He was an alien beast, and behaved like one. When just the barest tip of Rex's penis remained inside of me, he instantly slammed it back in. This time, he knew he could enter me entirely. He didn't bother to slow down. One instant, my body was empty, and then next it felt so full that I felt like Rex's cock was going to pop out between my teeth. Then he was moving again, quickly gaining a fearful, ruthless rhythm. His tired muscles were exercising for the first time in months.

I could barely fathom what was happening to my body. My mind was a blur as the pain and the pleasure caused by Rex's actions tore through my body. My elbows and my knees wobbled against the force of Rex's thrusts as I felt his stomach pressing down on my back. My breasts moved forward and back roughly on my chest, the sensation from the thrusts seeming to electrify my nipples. I squeezed my arms together as best I could, trying to put pressure on my aching breasts without losing my balance. I could feel Rex's natural lube dripping down and luxuriantly coating my clit, making it vibrate and tingle with pleasure. His juices dripped down on the floor between my wobbling legs. I could hear a croaking noise in my throat, but it sounded like it was coming from somewhere else. Rex's growling and groaning became louder and louder, eventually drowning out my own noises.

It was unlike any sex I'd ever had in my entire life. I didn't feel the familiar ratcheting up of tension as my body drew closer and closer to an orgasm. It was something else entirely. It was like each speck of Rex's skin that I felt touching my own was imparting pleasure to me. And each time he moved, the pleasure itself, different than an orgasm but in some ways...more powerful, ratcheted up and up. I didn't know it was possible to feel so good. Soon the pain from Rex's massive member disappeared entirely, or maybe it merged completely with the pleasure.

But what was more incredible was that I could tell that the pleasure wasn't all physical. I could feel Rex's hips and his legs moving behind me. I could hear his breathing coming low, regulated. I could feel the power returning to him. I knew that he was getting better. I knew he would live. I had atoned for my mistakes and I had proven I was worthy of Rex. That, in some ways, heightened the sensations that were erupting from my body.

I guess I was also proud because I knew that Rex was enjoying what he was feeling too. He was groaning louder and louder as he continued to thrusting his red cock in and out of my willing body. His body was draped over me, but he was supporting himself better now. I knew how small I must've looked, covered by his massive body. But with each thrust I felt safer and safer.

I had no idea how close he was, until it finally happened. Rex's thrusts broke out of their steady rhythm. But he didn't slow down from fatigue. Instead, he was speeding up, thrusting harder and harder and faster and faster into me. I heard myself scream with pleasure and surprise as Rex cock slipped in and out of my body so fast that my skin felt hot. Only Rex's natural lubrication kept me from feeling pain.

Rex's muscles all over began to tense. In fact, they felt like rocks against me and any slack in his skin seemed to have dissipated. I felt his back arch as he threw his head back towards the ceiling. I couldn't see, but I heard his mouth open and I heard a loud...roar (for lack of a better word) rage from his mouth. I felt his slam home his cock, once more, as hard as he could, tipping me forward so that my forearms landed on the floor and my face crashed into them. My aching breasts pushed beautifully into the cold floor. My ass pushed up higher into Rex's body, as his last thrust went deeper. I felt his cock expand rapidly inside of me, pulsing beautiful and sending shivers throughout my body.

And then I felt it. The absolute essence of pleasure.

Hot alien sperm sprayed out of Rex's erect cock, bursting inside of me like a supernova. I began shivering all over and I felt my body coat instantly in goosebumps. The cum poured out of Rex's body at an incredible rate. I could feel it spray sharply, almost painfully on my insides. But there was just so much. I felt it filling me up...The pressure was unbearable and beautiful.

But something else was happening as well. I don't know if it was from the sensation of feeling giant globs of alien semen fill my insides or it was the feeling of Rex's penis slipping slowly out of my pussy as the pressure grew too great, but something pushed me over the edge. I could feel it growing out from deep inside of me. But it was unlike any orgasm I'd ever felt in my entire life.