What Lana Taught Me Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All hail Baphomet, the goat of Mendes!" the president cried over the loudspeaker, and Bart rammed me harder, waves of pain and ecstasy colliding within my body. I felt the earth shake, and suddenly the cement around the prisoner split and burning sulphurous gases escaped from it. "If we're going to die, let's die fucking!" Cindy cried, and I saw Captain Marcato give her a salute as I plowed into her pussy. Flames began to rise up from the cracks in the cement and then I realized, to my amazement and horror, that they were not so much flames as tentacles, seemingly flesh and flame at once, which enveloped the now-screaming mass murderer, searing his body. They bound him methodically, melting into his flesh as steam escaped from his wounds, and then, with a sudden jerk, the tentacles pulled him and the entire pentagram-shaped block of concrete to which he was chained underneath the earth. The jagged hole they left filled a few instants later with black lava which hardened to a glassy, impenetrable sheen within a matter of seconds. A few moments later, I came in Cindy's cunt and Bart came in my ass, and the ceremony was over. Lana raced over to us and kissed us all, and we cried with wonder and amazement at all that the evening had achieved.

It took a couple of throat-clearings before we realized Captain Marcato was trying to get our attention. "You might want to put some clothes on," he said. "The President would like to thank you in person."

* * *

It was nice meeting the President and the First Lady and all the other guests, and we were awarded a medal which, unfortunately, we weren't allowed to keep given how top secret all this was (I did get to keep a deck of Air Force One playing cards, which as the President pointed out, were readily available on Ebay anyway). I knew that it was an incredible story that could never be told, at least anywhere that anyone might actually believe it, which is why it's being told here.

But truth was, all I really wanted to do after a certain point was settle in to our quarters and wake up next to the girl I loved in the morning. I told her that, and she said, "Yes, and this time, we can just make love without having to worry about saving the world."

"I'd love to," I said, putting my arm around her waist and holding her tight. I noticed, though, that she had a funny sort of look on her face. "What?"

"So if we're going to have sex in the morning..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think Bart and Lana could stay in the same room as us?"

12