What Mom Doesn't Know Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy takes every hole.
3.3k words
4.48
100.5k
89

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stepdad had a hard time keeping my hands off his cock for the next day. He was adamant that he was spent after our session with the movie. I finished washing the dishes naked and after he cleaned up he went to take a nap. I woke him up not long before Mom got home so she wouldn't be suspicious as he never went to bed before her. Then once she had gone to bed I demanded he rub my back and, of course, my tits while we watched TV.

It wasn't long before his cock betrayed him and I found myself slipping him into me under my nightshirt. He groped my tits above the material as he didn't want to strip me in case my Mom woke up. This was a good idea as she surprised us by getting up to go to the bathroom at one point. We had turned off the lights and she was half asleep so we simply froze, me in his lap with his cock inside me, as she yawned and shuffled off to the bathroom. As soon as she closed the door I hopped off his cock and threw a throw pillow in his lap, then curled up on the other side of the couch against another pillow. We kept a blanket over the back of the couch and I pulled it down over myself, leaving room for Daddy to cover himself too.

We heard the toilet flush and the bathroom door open and we both managed to look sleepy and bored, staring at the TV.

"Don't forget you have work in the morning," she said to Daddy as she peered at us through the darkness.

"I know, I'll be in as soon as this is over," he indicated the show we were supposed to be watching.. "Oh, hey, did I tell you John and I are going fishing Saturday? I was thinking of bringing Vic and letting you have the place to yourself for a day.

"Sounds good," she yawned as she spoke and it came out "Saaaaas Guuhd." Then she turned back into her room and shut the door.

I reached my foot up under the pillow that was in his lap and his half hard cock woke up to the touch. He gave me a warning look and I rolled my eyes. It wasn't long before we heard her snores again pulling the blanket back I crawled across the couch and removed the pillow he still had covering his crotch.

"Vic, maybe we shouldn't," but his protests turned into a low moan as I took his cock into my hot mouth and brought it back to life.

He placed his hands on the back of my head but he didn't pull at me. He let me go at my own pace. After a few minutes he stopped me and pulled me off.

"Let's go outside. Then if she does get up she'll assume I'm having a smoke before bed."

And with that I got up and watched him raise himself up from the couch, pushing his hard cock inside his sweats so he could walk without them falling down. I followed him outside, grabbing his cigarettes off his table because, duh, how was he supposed to be outside having a smoke if he didn't bring the things he as supposed to be smoking. The same thought must have occurred to him because he turned to come back and I showed him the pack in my hand, complete with lighter. He took them from me and ruffled my hair like a child, just to be a jerk. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Not until we're outside," he whispered and I playfully smacked him. He grabbed me and pulled me out the door with him, only letting me go to pull it closed quietly behind us.

It was warm and muggy out. The area in which we lived was fairly secluded. There were only about four houses on our street and none of them were in a place to see the side of the house where our front door was. Our house was long and skinny with the door on the side. It was almost like a mobile home in that way, but it was actually a converted summer cottage.

This meant that we could do what we wanted on this side of the house without any neighbors being able to see. I didn't know what we were going to do, though. Even though our neighbors couldn't see us if my mom was to wake up and look out the window she would see us plain as day. My stepfather cleared this up for me very quickly by opening the side door on the garage and motioning me to follow him.

I didn't go into the garage often. We never parked the cars in it because it was full of my stepfather's tools and various junk machines that he planned to someday get around to fixing. It smelled of grease, oil, and metal and he papered the walls with playboy pin ups. I used to find them annoying but now I found them kind of sexy. As he was closing the door behind us and making sure the blinds on it were closed I stared at the naked women and felt my pussy getting wet again.

He walked up behind me, pulled me to him, and began kissing my neck.

"Am I pretty enough to be up there?" I asked, indicating his wall of naked ladies. He stopped kissing my neck long enough to glance up at them.

"More than enough. You're prettier than them and you don't need airbrushing."

I snorted, "Yeah, right. You're just saying that."

"Have it your way," he said, "If you think fake tits and airbrushed skin can hold a candle to you then you just go right ahead and think such a foolish thing."

I turned around in his arms and put mine around his neck. "You actually mean that, don't you?"

"I thought you hated those pictures," he said. I felt like he was dodging the question.

"I dunno, they're kind of turning me on."

He stopped kissing my neck and pulled my nightshirt off over my head. "Darling, you're way more beautiful than those women could ever dream of being. What's more, you're real and I want to fuck you for the third time today. I guarantee you none of those girls could get that much out of me in one day. Now come here and bend over this motorcycle. I want to fuck you on it."

And with that he pulled me over to the bike, bent me over the seat with me facing the direction of his wall of girly pictures, and slowly slid his cock into me again.

He leaned down over me a bit to whisper in my ear. "But if they turn you on then use it. Why do you think they turn you on?"

I was bracing myself against the bike, but only lightly. I knew that it would fall over with to much force and we were just using it for a little support.

"Well, I kinda think I like the idea of being on a wall for you to look at. Plus it's so naughty and not something I was supposed to look at. It makes me want to think about licking their pussies or playing with their tits. But mostly, it makes me think of your cock getting hard and you sliding it into me...oooooooh."

I groaned as I felt his thumb poke itself into my asshole. I lay over the bike and cooed, "Oh, Daddy, yes."

"Oh, you want me to have pictures of you up on my wall?"

I whimpered in response.

"Well I think your Mom might be bothered by that," He was keeping his strokes long and slow, and sliding his thumb in just a little at a time. "But maybe I'll take some of you while we're out Saturday and I'll lock them in my lockbox I keep in here. Then whenever I can't have you." More long strokes and a wiggle of his thumb, "I can look at your sweet body and remember how wonderful this is."

I was in heaven, just moaning and whimpering, loving the sensations of his cock and thumb. I didn't even take in what he said about going somewhere Saturday. When it sank in I said, "Didn't you say we were going fishing with John Saturday?"

"Fuck John," he said, but it was me he shoved his cock into, "I just told your mother that. You and I are going to have a little adventure."

"We are?" Suddenly I was curious and I looked over my shoulder at him as he began pounding at my pussy,"What are we doing?"

"You'll have to wait and see," he teased. He knew I hated being told that, but as much as I wanted to know I knew that whatever it was was going to be great. He pounded into me even harder, and wiggled his thumb which he seemed to have pushed in all the way. My clit was rubbing against the motorcycle seat and the stimulation of all three things soon sent me over the edge. I came clutching the motorcycle seat and staring at the naked women on the wall which only seemed to make me cum harder.

I tried hard not to scream but I did moan a little louder than I would have in the house.

"Ooooh, fuuuuck. Yes, Daddy, yeeeeeeees. Make your little girl cum soooo goood," I dissolved into senseless moans as I sank more of my weight onto the motorcycle. Daddy kept fucking me but to my surprise he didn't seem to be done. Suddenly I hoped I hadn't pushed him too far by making him fuck me after already cumming twice today. What I didn't realize was that he was trying hard not to cum because he still had other ideas.

He removed his thumb from my ass but kept his cock inside me. I heard a noise and I looked over my shoulder to see that he had some sort of canister in his hand. I couldn't tell what it was but I saw him pull out a big gob of white goop from it.

His strokes became slower and my clit calmed down a little as my orgasm subsided. He saw me watching him and he winked. "We're going to try a little something different. I think you'll like it."

He slowly slid his cock out from my pussy, leaving me feeling empty, then he began slathering the white goop onto his cock.

"Play with yourself and keep yourself going," he said as he lubed up. I had a feeling I knew where this was going. Only hours ago I would have been scandalized at the very idea, now I found myself desperate to know what his cock would feel like sliding into my little asshole.

I did as I was told and played with my pussy and my clit. "Oooh, is Daddy going to stick that big hard cock up my ass?" I cooed.

"You catch on quick, baby. You okay with that?"

"Mmmmm, yes." I moaned, enjoying the feel of my fingers on my clit.

That was all he needed. As soon as he was satisfied with how well he'd lubed himself I felt him position his cock at my anus and I turned back toward the wall of naked ladies and smiled up at them. "I can be just as much of a slut as them," I said, "and still be a good girl because I'm your girl." I stuck my tongue out at the wall sluts even as I felt some sort of camaraderie with them.

"That's my girl," Daddy whispered as he began to slide his cock up my asshole. "Mmm, baby, your ass is so tight."

It felt weird, but kinda of good. I stayed relaxed and played with my clit and cunt while Daddy slid his cock into my ass. When he was all the way in he held still a moment.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Mmm-hmmm," I moaned, though I felt like the movement was better than his holding still. Slowly he began to slide in and out of my ass and it felt so much better than his holding still.

"Mmmm... It feels so nice when you move," I whispered. I had closed my eyes and was laying my head on the seat of the bike, just enjoying the sensation.

"Do you think you'd like to have something in your cunt while I do this?"

"Ooooh," I opened my eyes,"I bet that would feel real good."

"Maybe we'll have to get you a new toy while we're out Saturday. Something you can fuck yourself with when I'm not around and know your Daddy bought it for you." He continued stroking slowly in and out of my ass, "And when we're together we can use in to fill whatever holes Daddy isn't in."

"Mmmm... I like being Daddy's little fuck toy," I said, without any idea where the words came from or why I said them.

"Baby, I think I'm going to cum. Can you cum like this?"

I was quiet a moment, focusing on my clit. I could feel him deep inside my ass and while I knew I would love something up my pussy too I didn't feel empty now. I felt amazing. A few more flicks on my clit and I felt my tight asshole clamp shut around Daddy's cock.

"Ooooooh, Oh Daddy! Fuck my ass pleeeeeeease. Oh! Oh! Oh yes! Oh,, Daddy, YES!" There was no staying quiet this time. The orgasm was the most intense I'd ever had. I could feel my ass clenching on his cock and there was a burst of something inside and I knew he was cumming in my ass which just sent me over the edge again, I moaned words without thinking, "Daddy, daddy, daddy, DADDY! OH! OH! DADDY, YES! FUCK MY ASS, YES!" another orgasm washed over me before I was even done and that same odd buildup I'd felt last time I'd had multiple orgasms began again. A tingling wonderful pressure of something, almost like I had to pee but different, "Oh, Daddy, I'm going to squirt!" I cried.

"Yeah, baby, squirt for Daddy. Daddy gave you his cum now you give him yours. My sexy little angel."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I stopped trying to hold it back and with a rush of intense pleasure a flood of fluid escaped my pussy and dripped onto the floor below us. "Ooooooh...Daddy, it's soo gooooood." I moaned quietly and my knees went weak and shaky. I felt his cock slide out of my ass and he lifted me up and sat me on the motorcycle and held me against him.

"Baby, that was amazing," he said, petting my hair. "God you're so damn sexy. I love you so much, little girl." He held me to him tightly and I just felt so good. As I began to come down from my orgasm and my breathing eased up I hugged him back and whispered, "I love you too, Daddy."

We held each other a moment, him kissing the top of my head now and then. After a while he retrieved my nightshirt and his pants.

"Let me go in first in case your mother is up. I don't expect she will be,but just in case. If it's okay I'll wave you in. Go straight to the bathroom so we can wash up."

"Okay," I agreed sleepily. Our fun had taken a toll on me and I was ready for bed, but a hot shower sounded great. "What about the mess?"

"I'll get it later. No one will notice it. It's the garage, everything is a mess." he smiled and helped me to my feet, slipping the nightgown over my head.

"Daddy? Weren't you going to have a smoke?"

He turned back to from the door he'd just opened and peeked out of.

"Darlin', I quit a year ago. I just didn't tell anyone because I like to come out here to jack off when your sweet ass has been teasing me all day."

I didn't know if he was telling the truth or just teasing me but I giggled. I walked up behind him at the door and hugged him from behind.

"I'm glad you quit, Daddy."

"Yeah?"

"Of course. Now you can live to fuck me silly for a long time."

He chuckled and pulled away from me, going toward the front door. I shut off the garage light and pulled the door shut silently behind me. When he gave me the all clear I followed him into the house and to the bathroom. We both jumped into the hot shower but there was no sexual touching this time. We both just wanted to be clean.

Daddy cleaned himself as quickly as he could and then pulled me to him for a sweet kiss. "Goodnight baby girl. Thank you for an amazing day. I'll be thinking of it at work all day tomorrow and looking forward to your surprise adventure on Saturday."

"Goodnight, Daddy. Thank you for making me feel so good. Love you."

"Love you too, baby." and with that he slipped out of the shower and dried off, then slipped his sweats back on and went off to bed.

I stayed in the shower a while longer, letting the hot water sooth my aches. I didn't even realize I had them at first. It felt so nice to shower and get clean, though whatever Daddy had used for lube took a while to remove from my ass.

When I was done I cleaned up the bathroom and peaked through the bathroom door. The house was dark and quiet. I hung my towel on the rack and picked up my nighty but didn't put it on. I tiptoed naked from the bathroom to my bedroom, tossed my nightgown in the hamper and climbed between the sheets.

The cool sheets on my tired body felt wonderful and I drifted to sleep quickly.

When I woke the next morning Daddy was in my room. I glanced worriedly at the door.

"Don't worry, she's gone to work." He reached under the sheet and rubbed my pussy gently. "I told you I wanted to see you sleeping naked." He smiled and I smiled up at him, sleepily. "I thought you might be pretty sore so I wanted to ask before I eat your pussy. Would you like to give me breakfast in bed?"

I smiled and giggled happily. "Yes, please!" I pulled the sheets from my body and spread my legs. "But I am kinda sore. Be gentle?"

"Of course," he said and positioned himself between my legs. He was already dressed for work but he removed his shirt to keep from pussying it up.

He lowered his head between my legs and gently ate my pussy, slow and lovingly. I held my hands on his head and pulled him into my pussy as my orgasm hit. It was very different from my other orgasms, sort of soft and sweet. When he was done licking up my juices he crawled up on top on me and kissed me deeply.

"Thanks, Baby, you are the perfect balanced breakfast. You get some rest today because we're going to have one hell of a time tomorrow." He patted my pussy, put his shirt back on and left for work.

I went back to sleep before he'd even left and dreamt of all the naughty things we might do on our adventure.