What Mom Doesn't Know Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lovely," the man whispered, "Thank you."

"Thank you," I said and bounced on my heels, always happy to get a compliment.

The store manager had brought a chair into the room. Daddy went over and spoke with him a moment and then waved me over. "This is for you," he said, indicating the chair. "We'll be here about an hour or so and you might want to be comfortable. They are going to let guys know you're back here and they can come see you if they like. Chaz," He indicated a twenty something guy with dark skin and curly hair who was standing by the curtain, "is going to be checking IDs and letting guys in. Anyone who comes in can see you, obviously, but if they want to get up close or touch you they have to pay for it.

"Oooh," I sat on the chair and rubbed my wet pussy on it while Daddy explained the situation to me. "You'll handle the money, daddy?" I asked, not really knowing what to charge for things. I just wanted to have fun. Also I really loved the idea of Daddy renting me out to other men. I loved being his and being his to rent or sell made my pussy tingle and I knew I was soaking the nice office chair the manager had brought me.

It was on wheels but he had locked them so it wouldn't move and it was set against a wall for a little extra support.

"Yeah, baby, I'll handle all that. You just enjoy yourself and let me know-"

"If I want to stop," I finished for him and smiled up at him, wicked thoughts going through my mind. Seeing all the nasty things on the video boxes was making me really horny. As I'd browsed I discovered that the front covers were very tame in comparison to what was on the back and I had looked at lot of back covers when I'd come in.

"Exactly," he said, slightly annoyed that i interrupted him. I kinda felt like I wanted him to punish me for that. I knew it was a stupid teenager thing and I knew I shouldn't do it but it just happened. I just said snarky things and couldn't stop myself.

I stopped rubbing my pussy on the chair and looked away, shyly. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I didn't mean to be a smart mouth."

"Yeah, we might have to do something about that," he said cryptically but then dropped the subject.

I was sitting in the chair now with my halter pulled between my breasts, showing them off and daddy stood next to the chair and reached over to fondle the closest one.

The man who had been watching me went back to browsing videos but he kept watching me from behind the shelves and I made sure to jiggle my tits or flash a little pussy at him from time to time. I got the feeling he wasn't going to pay for anything but I liked him. Something about older men always made me want to flirt with them and give them a thrill. They often teased me because they liked to make me blush and giggle. This guy seemed like he would be that kind of guy if we'd met somewhere other than a porno section of a video store.

Daddy reached back and undid the string on my halter top, letting the fabric fall. My breasts had already been bare but this was better. I felt free. I loved having my tits bare and wished I could walk around like that all the time.

It wasn't long before men started coming in the room. None of them came up to me at first, they just glanced at my tits as they browsed the movies. The manager came over after a few minutes and decided to get things started. He grabbed his wallet and handed Daddy a twenty saying, "I'd love to suck those tits and get a good look at that pussy."

Daddy took the money and I sat forward in the chair and jiggled my tits at the manager as he got down on his knees and looked me over. He reached for my tits and fondled them a moment. He lifted them in his hands like he was weighing them. I giggled because it seemed like guys always liked to do this. I wondered if they did it with all tits or just big ones, like they couldn't believe how much they weighed.

"You like that?" the manager asked and I giggled and nodded. He pulled a nipple into his mouth and sucked gently at first, then harder, while he rubbed the other with his thumb. I moaned in appreciation. His beard tickled me as he sucked.

He switched nipples and the thumb rubbing over my freshly sucked nipple sent ripples of pleasure through my body. I put my hands on his head and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Mr. Manager," I said.

"Tim," he corrected, his mouth full of tit and his voice muffled.

"Tim, you're really good at sucking my tits. That feels so nice. You've got me all wet."

I was rubbing my pussy on the chair again as I enjoyed the tit sucking and fondling.

"My pussy is dripping. Would you like to see it now?" I asked and he moaned sending ripples through the nipple he was sucking on.

Finally he gave it a few licks and sat back on his heels.

"I'd love to see your sweet juicy pussy now," he said and I pulled my feet up on to the chair, which Daddy was holding just in case it decided to roll in spite of the lock. My skirt fell back against my belly and I spread my legs, holding them open so Tim could get a good look at everything. Daddy whispered in my ear that I should open it up further with one hand. He held my legs for support, letting go of the chair and I opened my pussy for Tim.

I knew he was seeing deep inside me now and the idea that this man I barely knew was seeing parts of me that I couldn't see myself made me so hot. I felt vulnerable but I loved it so much. He leaned really close and stuck his nose practically inside me and gave a huge sniff.

"You smell amazing," He said. I was leaning my head on Daddy's arm, feeling very shy even as I yearned for more men to see inside me.

"Thank you," I said shyly.

Tim reached into his pocket and pulled out another bill. I was too overwhelmed by having my pussy inspected at so close a range by a strange man to even notice how much it was. "I have to have a taste of that," he said as he handed the bill to Daddy.

"Just don't make her cum," Daddy said, "She's not allowed to cum tonight."

"I'll try not to but no promises," he said, winking at me, "My wife says my tongue is magic." and with Daddy holding my legs open and me holding my pussy Tim put his hands on my hips and dove into my pussy face first. He licked me long and slow and stuck his nose in me once or twice, whether on purpose or just because it was large and sort of in the way I didn't know. I liked it though and I bet his wife did too. He tongue fucked my cunt and licked all of my lips, sucking them into his mouth and nibbling here and there, but he avoided my clit, probably because he didn't want to overwhelm me and make me cum. Finally he stopped, kissing me lightly on the clit which sent ripples of pleasure and desire through me., he stood up and wiped his mouth.

"Simply amazing, now I can tell the customers first hand what a lovely sweet treat you are."

I put my legs down and leaned on Daddy, smiling up shyly at the strange man who'd just licked my pussy.

"That was very nice, your wife is lucky if you do that for her." I said, shyly.

"All the time, darling. I can't get enough of her ripe pussy either."

"Good," I said. I liked hearing that some married people still had fun in the bedroom. Sometimes TV made it seem like that was something that just stopped after marriage and that always bothered me.

"I have to go wash my beard and get back to work now," he said and as he walked away I noticed that quite a few other men had come in while I was distracted with Tim. Some of them were lined up to give Daddy some cash to play with me and some were just sneaking peeks while they browsed the videos.

The next man to pay Daddy was a tall man about Daddy's age who was wearing slacks and a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. It looked like he'd just gotten off work at some office or something and as he stepped closer I could smell his cologne.

"Get on your knees and put your ass in the air," Daddy directed as he helped me get into position. I had no idea what the man had paid for and not knowing excited me but I knew if I just did what Daddy told me I'd have a good time.

I felt the man run his hands over my pussy. He even opened me up and looked at me a while. I felt like I was being inspected and I loved it. I flexed my pussy muscles, wondering if he could see the movement.

"Well I just have to know how that feels," he said and slipped a finger in me. I purred and looked up at Daddy who was holding the chair. I don't really think he needed to, but he wanted to be close to me and I appreciated it.

"Flex like you did a minute ago. Grab my finger," the guy said and I knew then that he had been able to see my muscles move. It was fascinating and I flexed again and held his finger tight as he fucked me with it.

"You are so tight and strong," he said. He wasn't able to move his finger much when I flexed. I let go and he fingered me some more with me grabbing him from time to time. Finally he pulled his finger out and to my surprise stuck it up my ass. I wasn't ready for it but it was good and wet and he only put it in a little so after the initial squeak of surprise I cooed with pleasure. He removed his finger and ran his hands up and down my ass and then I felt his hot breath on my butt before he shoved his tongue deep in my asshole and wiggled it around.

"Oh!" I shouted in surprise. He wiggled it and it felt amazing. If I'd been allowed to cum I could have just brushed my clit the tiniest bit and gushed all over the chair, but I wasn't so I just took the tongue in my ass and got hornier and hornier.

He pulled his tongue from my ass and stood up. I leaned against the chair, I was so close to cumming but knew I could have no release. I didn't even know how to feel about it.

"Thanks," the guy said and left without another word.

I stayed in that position with my face pressed into the chair and I think Daddy became concerned.

"Are you okay," he asked?

"I really want to cum," I said and I opened an eye and looked at him.

"Sorry, baby, you're just going to have to wait. Maybe you should think of this as your punishment for being smart with me earlier."

I groaned into the chair but I knew he was right. I had been smart with him and maybe if I hadn't he'd give in and let me cum at least once, but I'd brought punishment upon myself so I might as well enjoy being the center of attention and having strange men touch me.

I turned around in the chair and sat back up. To my surprise Chaz was the next one to pay Daddy. I had to admit he was very handsome and his dark eyes twinkled as he stood me up and removed the dress that had been hanging uselessly around my waist for the last twenty minutes. He then proceed to touch me. That's it. He touched me, all over. He ran his hands over my breasts and brushed his thumbs over my nipples. He traced the curve of my hips and gently pushed me back down into the chair. He spread my legs and ran his fingers down and up them again, teasing my thighs and finally reaching my pussy where he continued just touching me. He gently grazed my lips, brushed lightly over my clit, and then ran his hands back up my body. They were on my back and he pulled me closer to him.

"May I kiss you?" he asked, a slight accent to his words. I looked at Daddy who shrugged.

I turned back to Chaz and nodded wordlessly. He stood me up, pulled me too him and kissed me passionately. I lost track of his hands as I just melted into the kiss. I could only hope I kissed him back nicely. His tongue was so sweet and agile. When he finally broke the kiss he whispered in my ear, "If your Daddy ever lets you have a boyfriend you come see me," then he pulled away, said something in another language and went back to watch the door.

I turned and looked at Daddy who waved a fifty at me and indicated Chaz. He'd paid $50 just to touch me and kiss me? I looked back to Chaz but he was standing on the other side of the curtain now, drawing in more customers.

I noticed quite a few coming in for the free show and just grabbing movies but I was okay with that. I liked being on display and if they wanted to watch while other people did things to me I was perfectly happy with that. Maybe it would help the video store too.

A few men paid just to play with my tits, and I noticed the two boys from the parking lot had come in and were watching. I smiled and winked at them while some guy was licking my cunt. He wasn't doing the best job of it but it still felt good and the fact that I had no idea who he was and that he'd paid Daddy for the chance to do it made it better.

The two boys seemed to be going through their money and trying to decide if they had enough to do anything with. When the sloppy pussy eater was done I smiled and thanked him and looked up at Daddy. " I think those boys want something but they're either too shy or they don't know if they have enough money. Could you talk to them?"

He had just taken money from another pussy eater and the guy was ready to get his licks in. "Are you going to be okay by yourself a minute?"

"They're only a few feet away," I said then realized I sounded like a smart mouth again. "I mean, yes, Daddy, I promise I won't let him make me cum."

With that Daddy went to talk to the boys and another strange man knelt between my legs and began licking my already slick cunt. He was much better than the last guy, at least he seemed to know where everything was. He seemed to take my not cumming as a challenge and went to town on my clit. I had to focus on other things to keep from disobeying Daddy and finally he gave up, though he took my moans and squirming to mean he'd done a good job and I thanked him as he walked away.

"They only have ten dollars between them," he said, "So I told them they had to share you."

"Okay, Daddy," I said as the two boys got in line.

There were a few more men before them. One just played with my tits for a few minutes, and another licked my pussy. The last had me on my knees and ate out my asshole until I was a squirming on the chair moaning and begging Daddy to let me cum, but of course he said no and sent the man off when his time was up.

Finally it was the boys' turn and I sat back in the chair and enjoyed them both fondling my tits. It felt so good to have four hands on me. They both began sucking my nipples and I felt their hands roaming over my body. It felt so good and so intense as two hands from different boys reached my pussy one began rubbing my clit as the other slid into my cunt.

I knew they were getting much more than ten dollars worth but Daddy was making an exception because I liked them. It was so hard not to cum with so many hands on me, two fingers in my cunt and one hand rubbing my clit. I had my back arched and the boys were playing with my tits as they finger fucked me. Daddy leaned over and whispered, "Don't you dare cum."

"I - I won't Daddy," I whimpered but I was so close and trying so hard not to. "Daddy, it's so good I don't think I can hold it much longer. They have to stop."

Daddy leaned in close to me as the boys continue fingering me. "Do you think you've learned your lesson about having a smart mouth?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Do you promise me you'll still be horny and fuck my brains out tomorrow on our trip? You'll do anything I ask you to do without talking back?"

"Yes, Daddy. I promise!" I wanted to cum so bad, the boys were doing such a good job and after all the attention I had already gotten I really needed it.

Daddy leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. He kissed me hard and passionately and the sensations of his kiss and the hands on my body were too much and I cried out into Daddy's mouth as I came hard on the boys' fingers.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, Daddy, I'm sorry! I 'm cumming! Ohhhhhhhhh, Daaaaddddy." The boy fingering my cunt kept going hard as the other boy lessened his attack on my clit but didn't stop. Again I found myself having another orgasm before I'd even finished the last one. It was stronger than the first and I cried out as if in pain but it felt so good. Daddy kissed me again to muffle my cries and I tried to focus on his tongue in my mouth and his lips on mine and just let the waves of pleasure wash over me.

Suddenly I was afraid I would cum again and squirt in front of all these people. These people I didn't know. Strange men would see me do this thing that embarrassed me so much, but the boys didn't let up, in fact I felt a hot mouth on my pussy now and I wondered if Daddy had planned exactly that. Did he tell the boys to make me cum as much as they could? Did he tell them I'd squirt.

"Daaaddyyyy," I whined when he finally stopped kissing me. "He's eating my pussy, Daddy. I'm going to cum again."

"It's okay, baby, let it happen."

I was panting and moaning from the first two orgasms and I could feel the third building as I noticed more hands on me. Many hands were touching my breasts, fondling them, tweaking my nipples. Someone had slid a finger up under my ass and seemed to be searching for a hole without interrupting the boy eating my pussy. I knew it was one of the young boys who was licking me because he was sloppy but very eager and seemed to be devouring me. Whenever he left my clit someone's finger took over, or if it was licking my clit a finger moved to my cunt. I could have looked to see how many men were touching me but I kept my eyes on Daddy and just let my imagination go wild.

"But what if-" I began a I could feel the strange tingle building up as I thought about all of the men in the room touching me, tasteing me, and most importantly watching me."

"Just let it happen," Daddy said. "I'm right here, and it's damn sexy. We all like watching you baby, let us see you cum hard."

He was holding my hand and he squeezed it, then he kissed me again and I felt the build up even more. I wanted to warn the boy who was eating my cunt but I had the feeling Daddy had told him already.

"Just shout when you're ready, he'll move for you," he said and kissed me again.

So many hands touching me, so many men. I didn't even know who they were. Were they married, single, have girlfriends? What jobs did they have, what lives did they lead? I knew none of it, just that they were all here pleasuring me now and I broke from Daddy's kiss to cry, "I'm coming again, oh god, i'm going to squirt!" and I felt the tongue leave my cunt but the hand on my clit sped up and someone said, "Oh wow, I'd love to see that," and that tingle started, like I had to pee but different somehow and Daddy pulled me to him and kissed me hard to keep me from screaming as the pleasure washed over me and I felt it gush from my cunt. I screamed and moaned into his mouth but he just kept kissing me. I trembled and shook as someone was still rubbing my clit and a few smaller waves washed over me too. Finally the clit guy backed off and I snapped my legs together protectively, moaning and shaking as I came down. The other hands kept petting me but gently and slowly they stopped.

I heard them talking about me, about how hot I was and one of the young boys was excited to have seen me squirt. "I thought that was a myth," he said to his friend.

"Nah, my wife does it if you fuck her just right. It's hot but sure messes up the bed if you don't have a towel." someone responded.

I opened my eyes when the tremors stopped and saw a large group of men looking at me. Many were starting to peel off from the group now that the show was over. Either taking their movies up front or leaving without them. Daddy picked me up and sat in the chair himself, cuddling me in his lap as the crowd dispersed.

"That was amazing, baby girl." he said, stroking my hair. You made so many people happy tonight. And you made quite a bit of money." he said, flashing a wad of cash at me that was too much to count right now. "Thank you for being a brave girl."

I cuddled against him as I came down from my orgasms.