What Mom Knows Fucks Her In The Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the submissive slut she was, always willing to please, she bobbed her head back and forth on it while still rubbing her clit.

A naughty thought popping in my head, I waited till the very last second to pull out and spray cum all over my beautiful MILF girlfriend. I came buckets, hitting her chin, lips, nose, forehead and hair. Like the eager cum-slut she was, she opened her mouth wide, trying to catch my tasty seed.

I ordered, "No, my little cum-slut, I want to see your face dripping with your Master's cum."

"Yes, Master, whatever you wish," she obediently replied, sitting on her knees, looking radiant and slutty at the same time.

"Sit still," I ordered, as I reached over the couch and grabbed my phone. "Pose pretty for the camera."

Her trust in me was stunning as she obeyed, smiling with a joy that no one could fake. I took picture after picture as she posed. She then surprised me again with her willingness to please: "Why don't you switch to video, Master?"

I did and videotaped the girl who had long inspired years of my cum-stained underwear fantasies as she posed for the video and after a few seconds began cleaning her face with her fingers and sexily placing my sticky cum between her lips. "Hmmmmm, your cum tastes so delicious Master, especially after your cock was in my ass for so long." She swirled her tongue around her finger, savoring my goo. Again speaking to me, "So Curtis, may I come again?"

"Yes you may, Miranda Collington," I replied, using her name on camera.

Staring at the camera, she agreed, "Thank you, Master Curtis. I am Miranda Collington, and I would say it is definitely hot in here." She frantically rubbed her hot box before looking away from the camera with a devious smile. She got up, grabbed an empty wine bottle from our drunken bender last night and returned to her submissive position on the floor. Placing the bottle standing up, she asked me, her sexy smile so deviously naughty that my cock began to stiffen again (truth be told it had never really shrunk) and asked me, "May I fuck myself with this bottle, Master Curtis?"

"Fuck, yes," I grunted, in awe of what she was about to do...on camera...for me.

The awe continued as she stood up, bent her knees in a way very few limber eighteen-year-olds could do and slowly lowered herself onto the wine bottle. I let out a gasp as the top of the bottle began to disappear inside my girlfriend's cunt.

"Hmmmmm, yes," she moaned, never looking away from the camera. "Does baby like?"

"Uh-huh," I mumbled, captivated by her naughtiness.

The whole neck had vanished inside her, but she continued to lower herself onto the widened part of the bottle.

"Shit," she whimpered, as her cunt was spread open, "Is my baby turned on yet?"

"Rock hard, baby," I grunted, my left hand stroking my cock as I filmed with my right.

"Good," she moaned as impossibly, she began moving up and down on the bottle.

I taped the erotic scene that would make me a millionaire if I were to sell it to any porn company, something I would never do of course, wondering when I should join in.

She continued to ride the wine bottle, her left hand holding it in place as she picked up the pace. "Oh shit, baby, I want to come for you. I want this to be your special video for when we aren't together."

I began pumping my cock as Miranda's declaration turned me on and her moans increased. For the next couple of minutes we both fucked ourselves, she with the bottle and I with my hand. Miranda got animated again, showing her orgasm was imminent. "Are you going to come for me again, Master?"

"Yes," I grunted, getting close myself.

"On my tits?" she questioned.

"Or on my face again?"

"Or do you want to shoot your delicious cum between my cock sucking lips?" she teased.

"Wherever you want it," I answered, my balls beginning to boil again.

"Will you cum in my cunt while I'm coming around your cock, baby?" she asked.

"Fuck, yes," I agreed; I would agree to anything for this woman.

She repositioned herself on her back on the floor and pumped the wine bottle in and out of her cunt with her left hand while frantically rubbing her clit with her right, all the while looking up at me. "I'm so close baby, tell me when to come, Master. I need you to own me Curtis, tell me you own me, please," she begged.

Obviously wanting to make this video even hotter for me, she repeated her earlier pleading. I was forever thankful to get these words on camera and responded with authority. "Yes, my slut. I own those lovely cock sucking lips of yours, I own your tight ass, I own your perky breasts and I own that cunt of yours. I own all three of your fuck holes. You are mine. Is that understood, my slut, my whore, my personal cock sucker, my submissive pet?"

"Oh yes, oh yes, fuck Master, I've been dying to hear those words from you," she declared, shoving an inconceivable amount of the wine bottle inside her cunt.

"Come now, my slut," I demanded, wanting to watch her come.

In seconds the crescendo of bliss quaked through her and she screamed, "I'm coming, Masteeeer, fuuuuuck!"

I watched and filmed for a few more seconds before I put the phone down, joined her on the floor, pulled out her crazy fuck toy and replaced it with my cock. I pounded her as hard as I could and as fast as possible while her orgasm shuddered through her.

"Oh yes baaaaaby, come in me, please fill me up," she begged and moaned, still coming, as she wrapped her stocking-clad legs around me and pulled me deeper inside her as we melded into one.

Her nasty words, her hot actions, her stocking legs wrapped around me were too much and I exploded my fourth load of the day, my third into or onto her as I leaned in and kissed her with the hunger of a man in love. She returned the kiss with an equal passion as I pumped stream after stream of my cum inside her cunt.

Exhausted, I lay on top of her as we both finished our earth-shaking orgasms, our lips never breaking contact with each other.

I don't know how long we lay on the floor, my cock slowly shrinking, still inside her, our tongues exploring every crevice of each other's mouths before I felt a cramp. I broke the kiss and jumped up to stretch my leg.

Miranda laughed. "Considering how long your two-hundred-pound frame was laying on me, shouldn't I be the one stretching my legs?"

I reached down and pulled her up. "Stretch away," I smiled.

"That was the most intense sexual experience of my life," Miranda said as she looked me in the eyes, her dazed and completely satisfied expression making it clear she wasn't just saying that.

"I bet you say that to all the guys you fuck whose Mom is your Mistress," I joked, playing on her earlier words.

"Just you, baby," she replied, kissing me. When she broke the kiss, her tone turned abruptly to soft and sweet with just a hint of insecurity as she told me, "I think I'm falling in love with you, Curtis."

My legs went weak and my heartbeat picked up at hearing words I'd never expected to hear from the girl of my dreams. I didn't hesitate as I replied, "I love you too, Miranda."

"You don't have to say it just because I did," she said, again unable to hide the insecurity in her voice.

I took her hands in mine and told her sincerely, "Miranda, I'm not saying that just because you said it to me, although I'm thrilled that you did! I've loved you since I was a child, but now that I know you I love you in the real sense, not as just some abstract lustful vision like all teenage guys do." I kissed her softly before continuing.

"I love your smile." I kissed her lips.

"I love your compassion." I kissed her cheek while looking into her eyes, which were watering slightly as she listened to my declaration.

"I love your eyes." I kissed her other cheek.

"Of course I also love your body, your legs in stockings and your relentless sexual appetite," I said, kissing her neck.

I leaned back, holding her hands in mine and looking directly into her eyes, which were sparkling with unshed tears, as I declared my devotion and finished with, "But most of all, my Miranda, my darling, I love you for who you are. A beautiful woman with a heart of gold who deserves to be treated like the princess she is."

Tears streamed down her face as she smiled, but she made a quick joke out if it. "A slutty princess."

"Well, yes, a very, very slutty princess," I agreed, "but a princess nonetheless. I love you, Miranda."

"I love you, too Curtis," she replied earnestly as we pulled each other into a warm embrace.

Finally, both of us completely drained from our two-hour sex session, we got dressed.

Miranda had deliberately left my cum all over her face as she grabbed my hand and intertwined her fingers in mine as we left her dressing room and headed out, everyone else in the studio long gone other than Phil the janitor, who gave both of us a knowing look.

"Your face looks radiant tonight, Ms. Collington, is that your new look?"

Miranda replied, playfully fingering another dollop of her 'new look' off her face and sucking it between her lips, "Just in front of my friends. Could you hear us tonight, Phil?"

"The whole state heard you tonight, Ms. Collington," he replied with a smile, "I had the outside door open."

We all three laughed as my lovely, slutty, unashamed girlfriend and I headed into the darkness and fresh air of a lovely cool evening.

"So do you still plan to fuck Ellie?" Miranda asked, as we walked to the car.

Unsure how to answer that after our recent declarations, I paused.

"Because I have a new rule," Miranda announced as she stopped and turned to face me eye to eye.

"And what is that?" I asked, dying to know.

"You're only allowed to fuck people that I get to fuck too," Miranda announced with a smile. "Of course the other way round doesn't apply if I fuck some guy, which I'll only do if you tell me to."

I laughed as I said, "I have to say that may be the best fucking rule I have ever heard!"

"I thought you'd like it," she said, squeezing my cock through my pants.

"Don't you dare," I protested.

"What?" she asked with a shrug and a look of innocence. "Are you really done for the night already?"

Sliding my hand under her skirt and directly to her commando cunt, I explained, "No, but I've got to save my last load for my Mother."

"Bastard," she said, hitting me playfully in the chest.

We kissed one more time and made final plans for the flight tomorrow before heading our separate ways.

As I drove home alone, my balls aching, I wondered if I could keep up with Miranda, and I wondered what our declarations of love would do to our steamy relationship.

.....

Next morning I refused my usual morning romp with Mom, much to her dismay. I was still a little tired from last night's marathon session with Miranda, but I also wanted to be fresh for our planned initiation into the mile-high club where bunny-quick is an asset.

As I'd instructed, Mom wore a simple sundress, beige thigh high stockings and that was it. No inconvenient undergarments to get in the way during our initiation ceremony.

Dad, oblivious to the new, closer relationship between his wife and son, drove us to the airport. Dropping us off, he kissed his wife goodbye and joked to us both, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

I chuckled at the unintentional humor as I planned on doing exactly what he should be doing more of...pleasuring Mom.

Mom joked back, although it really wasn't a joke, "Oh Ted, you know the saying, 'What happens in Vegas...'"

I finished, "...Stays in Vegas."

All three of us laughed, my dad completely unaware of the sexual debauchery I was planning for his wife...my Mom.

Once he drove off, heading to a meeting of some sort, Mom shook her head, "He really is clueless. I love him, but seriously he is fuckin' clueless."

"Most guys are," I shrugged, explaining as my hand squeezed her ass, "We have very limited ranges of interest."

"No greater truth has ever been spoken," Mom agreed, as we headed into the airport while I demonstrated my own limited range of interest by pawing her perfect body.

Miranda was already waiting for us in her usual sexy attire, this time a leopard print skirt that barely covered her mocha-colored thigh high stockings and wouldn't cover them at all when she sat down, four-inch black heels, and a colorful blouse that screamed 'look at me'...as did the skirt and heels and her long, fabulous legs of course. Ellie was the only one of the three women dressed practically, in jeans, tight jeans that showcased an amazing ass, and a red t-shirt that seemed a size too small and showcased her large breasts perfectly. Her flaming red hair and exotic green eyes made Ellie looked amazing no matter how conservatively she dressed. I flashed back to her dressing so much sexier at the Halloween party not so long ago, especially the rear view when she'd worn a thong beneath her transparent harem girl trousers, making my cock hard.

Ellie's look was priceless as she saw Mom and me walking towards them. Ellie asked, "Alexis, you're coming too?"

"Indeed we will be coming too," Mom smiled back, the naughty innuendo obvious to all but Ellie, as she reached Ellie and gave her a big hug. "I haven't seen you since the Halloween party. I've been thinking of you ever since. Have you been thinking of me?" Knowing I had her back, she was being more relaxed and flirtatious around Ellie than she'd been in years!

"Yes, I..." Ellie began but stopped mid-sentence as she watched me kissing Miranda hello. Miranda returned the kiss, although we kept it PG...well, PG13 anyway.

Mom acted unconcerned at the kiss and explained, "I know it's bizarre, but it appears my son and Miranda have become a couple."

"How?" Ellie asked, stunned to see forty-two-year-old Miranda Collington, local celebrity, dating a teenager.

"I'm irresistible," I smiled, attempting to be suave.

"Completely," Miranda complimented me, giving my ass a squeeze.

As Ellie was processing this new information Miranda said, "We should probably go and get checked in."

We agreed and Miranda's hand slipped into mine as we headed to the ticket line. While in the short line Miranda was recognized and posed for pictures, with two college students drooling over her like I used to, and with a young girl, maybe seven.

Once the photo-op was done I asked her, "Do you ever get sick of that?"

"God no, maybe it's because I'm so vain, but I'd much rather be wanted than not," she answered, again showing her need to be wanted, often hidden behind her aggressive sexuality and free-wheeling casual attitude.

"I think it would be exhausting," I said.

"Oh honey, just you wait," she smiled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're dating a semi-celebrity; soon they'll be taking pictures of you too," she answered.

"Really?" I asked, dumbfounded by such a reality.

As if responding to my uncertainty, a man called out, "Miranda, who's the new guy?"

I turned to look and felt the flash of a camera hit me in the eyes. A chubby man took some more pictures before Miranda spoke. "Walter, do you want a really good picture?"

"Sure, Miranda, whatcha got?" he asked, keeping the camera on us.

Miranda smiled and leaned in to kiss me for the camera. I heard click after click and felt flash after flash, but I didn't care, Miranda was announcing to the world that she and I were a couple.

Breaking the kiss she asked, "Did you get that?"

"I sure did. Who's the new guy?" the chubby reporter, who I recognized vaguely from the local paper, repeated the question.

"My new main squeeze," Miranda answered.

"Do you have a name?" he asked me.

"Yes, thank you," I answered as if responding to an offer of one instead of giving mine out. I didn't want paparazzi chasing me around my college campus.

"How old are you? What do you do for a living? How did you and Miranda meet?" The reporter fired off questions in machine gun fashion.

Miranda interrupted, seeing my cautious look, "Sorry Walter, but we need to get going, we don't want to miss our flight."

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To Mark Appleton's wedding, of course," she said, giving him her dazzling smile.

Grabbing my hand, she led me to the check-in desk. The agent asked for picture ID's even as more photos of us were snapped by various paparazzi and fans.

Soon our luggage was checked and we had our boarding passes and claim checks in hand, and Miranda posed with me one more time for Walter the reporter, never once letting go of my hand, before we slipped into security.

While we waited our turn in line, I said, "Wow."

She shrugged, "You get used to it."

"Being tabloid fodder?" I asked.

"It comes with the territory," she answered, before adding, "This is nowhere near as intense as it was when I was younger or during the brief time I was dating Carter Wells."

I shuddered at the name. Carter was a professional football player whose biceps were bigger around than my whole body.

I pretended to act carefree. "I'd forgotten all about him."

"I have too, lover," she smiled, saying exactly the right words before leaning in for another kiss.

We passed through security with ease and I watched in awe as people fell all over themselves to converse with and get pictures of themselves with Miranda. Again, I had to pinch myself to make sure this wasn't all just a dream...that Miranda Collington was mine.

By the time Miranda had finished chatting with a smitten security guard, Mom and Ellie were joining us. Obviously they'd had some alone time to chat and I wondered what they'd talked about. Mustn't have been too heavy since Mom still looked stress-free.

"Enjoying celebrity life, honey?" Mom asked.

"It's weird," I answered, still feeling kind of surreal at the questions I'd been asked that I never did answer.

Ellie asked, her expression one of trying to put two and two together, "So how did you and Miranda meet?"

I wasn't ready for the question but Mom saved me. "He was home recently when Miranda came over for coffee."

"And?" Ellie questioned, trying to figure out how Miranda had ended up with someone half her age.

"And Miranda being Miranda..." Mom began to explain, when Miranda joined us and joined in.

"Miranda being Miranda, I couldn't resist such sexy young meat," she finished, her smile sexy, her tone delicious and her hand on my ass possessive before she took Ellie's arm and they began walking.

Ellie was silent, still trying to figure out why she'd been invited. So Mom hadn't yet spilled any beans. As they walked to our gate Ellie finally said, "So if I'm not your plus one, Miranda, then..."

"...Then you are Alexis' plus one," Miranda finished Ellie's thought for her. "Alexis didn't trust her son unchaperoned in the city of sin and she knows what a bad influence I am."

"That I could understand..." Ellie shot back, her tone saying she didn't like being played.

Miranda shrugged, "Hey, I invited you here."

"Under false pretenses," Ellie countered.

Miranda asked, "You get a free trip to Las Vegas and you're complaining?"

"Well..." Ellie began, realizing she sounded like an unappreciative bitch.

"Plus..." Miranda, moving directly in front of Ellie to halt them both, her devious smile hinting at the trouble she planned to start, whispered in her ear what I would later learn was, "I hear you and Alexis used to...you know."

Ellie's jaw dropped at the revelation that Miranda knew about the Domme-sub relationship Ellie had with Alexis back in college. But quick to recover, she glared at her old submissive and said, "But she married Ted...Ted, can you believe it?"

"Hey, he's my Dad," I protested, faking offense.

"We aren't here to squabble about the past, but to create a new present," Miranda replied, her tone hinting at anything and everything, of the past and the present colliding into an amazing new future.