What Mom Knows Fucks Her Slut Niece

Story Info
Miranda seduces Laura and she becomes the family's slut.
8.5k words
4.74
198.8k
353
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Miranda seduces Laura and she becomes the family's bottom feeder slut.

Note 1: Thanks to Tex Beethoven, Robert, and Wayne for editing.

Note 2: This is part nine of a continuing incest series (although it is far more complex than a simple incest story). I highly recommend you read the first eight parts as the various layered subplots may be confusing without the background information...but here is a very brief primer of the series so far:

In WHAT MOM DOESN'T KNOW WILL FUCK HER eighteen-year-old Curtis goes to a Halloween party dressed in a costume intended for his absent father and succeeds in tricking his beautiful mother into fucking him.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER AGAIN Curtis finds himself in an amazing threesome with his mother and his fantasy girl, the local celebrity weather girl Miranda Collington.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER ASS Curtis begins dating the older, but sexually exotic Miranda while also continuing to fuck his Mother; and as the title suggests, Curtis also gets to do his mother's ass during an epic evening where he fulfills the Tri-fecta of coming in his Mother's mouth, pussy and ass.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER IN THE AIR Curtis joins the Mile High Club during an epic first class flight to Vegas with his Mom, his celebrity girlfriend Miranda, Mom's friend and ex-Mistress Ellie and a submissive stewardess.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER IN VEGAS Curtis must try desperately to stop Mom's ex-Mistress Ellie from reclaiming his submissive mother; Curtis and his Mom have a heart to heart; Curtis, Miranda, Ellie and his Mom orchestrate a hot five-some in a church with the bride minutes before the wedding; Curtis and Miranda make a BIG decision.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER IN WHITE Curtis and Miranda get married; so do Ellie and Curtis's mom (Mom in thrall to Ellie ignoring that she's married to Curtis's Dad); they celebrate with an orgy in the chapel and then another one during the wedding reception for Miranda's ex when they supplant the groom in consummating the bride up in the honeymoon suite, along with a beautiful black co-worker.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER MOM Curtis and his Mom return home to catch his Dad having sex with his secretary which leads to the separation of Curtis's parents (a convenient excuse to dump Dad actually since he'd become really uncaring and boring, and Ellie breathes a huge sigh of relief); meanwhile Curtis decides he wants Ellie's ass, but she counters by giving him his former biology teacher's ass instead. Curtis also learns that his ex-girlfriend Pam is a lesbian. Lastly, Curtis's Nana, Samantha, comes to support his Mom through the so-called 'tragedy' of her break-up but ends up becoming Curtis's newest submissive incestuous ass slut...even going so far as to promise Curtis to seduce her other daughter Elizabeth plus Laura, Elizabeth's high-school-student daughter who just turned eighteen.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER SISTER Curtis spends more time with his Nana. Curtis, Mom and Nana then work together to seduce Elizabeth (their auntie, sister and daughter respectively) and add her to their incestuous 'inside-her' group.

AND NOW THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES......

What Mom Knows Fucks Her Slut Niece

The flight information monitors were telling us that Laura's flight would arrive late.

Late enough that I could spend some quality time in the airport's family bathroom (yes, we realized there were security cameras running and we didn't care) fucking both Nana and my Aunt Elizabeth, depositing a load in Auntie's cunt and then watching as Nana eagerly ate her daughter's cunt to retrieve as much of her grandson's (my) cum as possible.

Our fuck session had taken longer than we'd anticipated (although there had been no known repercussions from Airport Security, which was good), so by the time we got to the luggage area, Laura had deplaned and had already collected her luggage. When we found her she was talking with my Mom and my wife Miranda.

Once we arrived, a smiling Laura's expression quickly changed to bitchy, as she greeted in a clearly annoyed sarcastic tone, arrowing it straight at her Mom (my recently fucked aunt), "Glad you could come and meet me, Mommy Dearest."

Auntie apologized, "Sorry honey, your Nana was hungry and we needed to get her something to eat." This made me almost erupt in laughter... the truthful words sounding so innocent, the hidden truth so fucking nasty.

"Oh, okay," Laura settled down, not willing to treat her dear Nana with the contempt she readily lavished on her mother.

"Are you hungry, honey?" Nana asked, initiating everyone's (except Laura's) plan for next going out for dinner. The excuse for why all four women (again all except Laura) were dressed in elegant dresses and, of course, nylons.

"Yes, the six pretzels in a tiny plastic bag really didn't fill me up," she said, happy to bestow this sarcasm upon anyone at all.

Mom (mine) interjected, "I usually choose the cookies."

Miranda (my wife... who I hadn't moved in with yet... as well as being my Mom's submissive pet... I'm still living with my Mom because she's my submissive pet and we love fucking each other too much for me to move out yet to live with my wife, who I love, I'm Curtis, by the way... would you like a roadmap? If you haven't already, you really should go read the earlier chapters and come back, I promise you'll enjoy them and then this sex filled plot will make lots more sense to you... sorry for breaking the fourth wall) Miranda added, always also annoyed by airplane food, although now that she usually took first class the food was a lot better, "Don't you mean the cookie?"

"I guess," Mom nodded.

Nana handed Laura a garment bag and told her to "Go put this on."

"What is it?" Laura asked.

"A new outfit," Nana answered.

"For what?" My cousin asked.

"The restaurant we're going to is pretty classy, so it has a snooty dress code, so we need you to dress snooty like we did," Mom explained.

"That explains the nice dresses and heels," Laura observed, looking around at each of the other women.

"I picked yours out for you," Miranda added.

"Oh, cool," Laura said, already drawn to Miranda.

Miranda took her hand and said, "Come with me, I'll help you put it on."

"I'll need help?" Laura asked.

Miranda pulled her along as she explained, "Yeah, I had a bit of fun choosing not only the dress but what you'll be wearing underneath."

"Oh," she said, looking a little overwhelmed.

Miranda said, as she led away her sheep-to-slaughter and winking back at us, "Trust me, you're eighteen, it's time to spice up your underneath wardrobe."

Once they were out of earshot Mom joked, "Think Miranda will have her eating her pussy in the washroom?"

"She is capable of some very quick seductions," I pointed out.

"And is utterly irresistible," Nana added.

"That's why I married her," I said, loving my wife in all ways except for restrictive ones and particularly loving her free spirit.

I took Laura's suitcase to the SUV and pulled the vehicle around to the front of the airport so the ladies wouldn't have to walk so far in their four-inch or five-inch heels. I'm quite the gentleman.

Even though I've been dissing my cousin to you ever since she showed up at the airport, I'm not going to lie: Laura was gorgeous and Miranda had really dolled her up. She was now wearing a blue dress, with my favourite colour of nylons, mocha, and five-inch heels. God, I couldn't wait to fuck this unsuspecting CILF (cousin I'd like to...). Yet even all dressed up, she was still exuding her bitch attitude... she definitely thought she was better than the rest of us.

I drove to the restaurant and I'd like to say we seduced Laura right then and there, but that had never been the plan. No, the plan was to get her tipsy (she was shocked when her Mom (my recently-fucked Aunt Elizabeth) let her drink, Miranda in an Oscar-worthy performance arguing with Aunt Elizabeth to convince her that a couple of drinks wouldn't kill her daughter. Aunt Elizabeth, in her own very effective acting performance reluctantly gave in and allowed Laura to have "a few drinks... not too many, now!" as we all connived in setting up a bond between Laura and Miranda.

Nana slyly gave me a foot job under the table and the conversation was far more frank than any that Laura had ever participated in with her mother present... who led the way into new adventurous territory by swearing twice and even sighing about needing to find a man who could really treat her to a good time.

Laura gasped and cried, "Gross!", and "TMI!" but Miranda interjected, explaining to Laura that women really hit their sexual peak in their thirties and forties and "Wait until you get there sweetie, you'll love it!"

Once dinner was done, Miranda as planned asked, "Laura, I have to go to work to do the late weather, would you like to come along and see what happens behind the scenes in the television world?"

"I'd love to," Laura gushed, intoxicated by Miranda the way everyone always was. She turned to her mother and asked, "Can I?"

"Sure, honey," Aunt Elizabeth agreed faux reluctantly, sticking to the plan. We would go back home, log onto the webcam set up on my laptop, and while we had our own fun fuck fest, would watch the scheduled seduction of Laura.

"Awesome, we'll have so much fun!" Miranda squealed to Laura, as she gave Laura's leg a squeeze under the table.

Twenty-five minutes later we were back at our house and I was licking Aunt Elizabeth's pussy while Nana and Mom were donning Miranda's spare strap-ons. The plan was simple: we would watch Miranda work her magic, hopefully successfully, while we triple-penetrated Aunt Elizabeth.

I think I'd better italicize the action at home for a while: you'll find it less confusing that way (and let's forget about the damn wall...welcome to our world).

While Miranda escorted Laura into her dressing room, she welcomed her with, "So this is my humble abode."

Nana lay on the floor, Aunt Elizabeth straddled Nana's cock and Mom moved in behind her. Soon Auntie was getting dp'd as we all watched my sexy wife at work.

Laura, star-struck, said, "It's amazing!"

"It'll do," Miranda shrugged, as she backed up to Laura and asked, "Can you unzip me?"

"Sure," Laura said, and did so, then watched as Miranda simply let the silken dress cascade down her body to the floor. Laura was surprised but didn't say anything, then found herself staring as Laura posed for her, slowly rotating through a three sixty.

Back home, we were all staring too! First of all, all of my wife's lingerie was bright red, what there was of it. First of all there was a thong, bright red, of course, and almost totally invisible from the rear, and a very nice rear it was, too. We were all very familiar with that tight and shapely ass, but I think Laura was very impressed by how much time Miranda must spend tanning in the nude: it was a lovely golden brown. From the front... who on earth wears a crotchless thong? But on second thought, it did a wonderful job of framing her hairless (and also tanned to a golden brown) pussy. Red thigh highs of course, which, when invited to feel, Laura agreed the quality of the pure silk felt amazing. Her shelf bra on the other hand looked like something out of a strip joint. Providing excellent support for the bottom third of my wife's breasts, it left the top two thirds completely uncovered. And back to that bottom third, it had been hand-painted to suggest that Miranda was being intimately supported by a pair of feminine hands. It was tawdry but I liked it, and obviously so did Laura.

Miranda went to the closet and asked, "What colour should I wear tonight?"

I thought there must have been some sly aggressive flirtation during the drive to the TV studio as the seduction seemed to have already progressed past the early stages.

Laura walked over but didn't really need to examine the array of selections before opining, "Definitely red. Duh?"

"That's a pretty sexy colour for a weather report, but I guess I walked right into that!" Miranda said, smiling sexily at my cousin.

"The weather report itself is boring, and the people are mostly watching so they can drool over you," Laura said, unashamedly checking her out. No doubt Miranda had done some groundwork on the drive over.

"Why would you think that?" Miranda asked, as she unclasped her red bra and tossed it aside, never failing to use her body as well as her words in her seductions.

"People like to stare at beautiful things," Laura answered as she stared at two beautiful things while she continued flirting with Miranda.

Miranda smiled, swaying closer to Laura, "I'm flattered."

Two seductresses appeared to be assessing their prey: each other. Whichever of them ended up being the prey (I was betting on my wife to end up on top).

Mom said to her sister, "Elizabeth, your daughter is a pretty good seductress too."

"That doesn't surprise me," Aunt Elizabeth replied, even as she was moaning from the two cocks in her. "Not only does she have a boyfriend to fuck, but she's also pretty domineering with her girlfriends."

"Wait until she learns the family secret," Nana chuckled from below.

Laura said, "I hope I'm as hot as you are when I'm older."

"Well, you look a lot like your mother and she's still pretty fucking hot," Miranda said encouragingly.

"I love your wife," Aunt Elizabeth moaned, trying to see past the traffic still active on her approach ramps.

I laughed, "Everyone does."

"Really?" Laura asked, Miranda's encouraging words about her Mom surprising her.

"Oh yeah," Miranda nodded. "As a matter of fact, your entire family is hot."

"I never really thought of them that way," Laura said, processing the information... and a bit rattled.

"Trust me," Miranda said in a way that couldn't be misconstrued as anything but sexual.

Laura had nothing to say about that.

Auntie noticed and said, "Miranda has struck her speechless."

"She does have that ability," I agreed, as I drove up her only unoccupied approach ramp and slid my cock into her mouth to render my most recently seduced family member 'air tight'.

Before Miranda could say anything further (Laura being speechless), there was a knock at the door.

Miranda called out, not bothering to cover up, "Come on in!"

Kristina, the hot black co-worker we'd had fun with in Vegas, walked in and asked, "Do you need your evening warm-up, Miss?"

"Of course, that's very thoughtful of you," Miranda acceded as she removed her thong, leaving her now just in thigh highs and heels, sat down on her couch and spread her legs, acting like this was normal (which for her it was).

Laura remained speechless as she watched Kristina walk over to Miranda, lower herself to the floor and wordlessly bury her face between Miranda's legs.

Miranda continued their conversation as if she weren't being eaten out. "So Laura, what are your plans after high school?"

Laura was completely in awe. It took her a few seconds to respond, before she answered, "Ummm... College."

"Majoring in what?" Miranda asked casually as she leaned back, placing her entire collection of frontal charms on showcase for the admiring teen.

"Psychology," Laura answered.

"Oh? You like to manipulate people?" Miranda asked with a sly smile.

"I usually get what I want from people, yes," Laura smiled back, seeming to be rediscovering a bit of her normal confidence.

"I just bet you do," Miranda smiled, before adding, "So do I."

Laura walked over to Miranda and asked her, "Do you have lots of pets?"

"I have enough," Miranda said, as she then ordered Kristina, "Please focus on my asshole now."

"Yes, Mistress," Kristina obeyed.

"How do you recruit your own pets?" Miranda asked assuming that my cousin too kept a stable, tracing her hands through the tight black kinks of Kristina's Afro.

"Persuasion," Laura answered confidently, unaware that tonight she was the prey and not the predator.

I pulled out of my Auntie and said, "Let's take a break everyone, Aunt Elizabeth should see this."

"You really are a sweetheart," Auntie smiled, as she suddenly went from three cocks pumping in and out of her to none at all. "Although I was getting close."

"All good things come to those who wait," I quoted.

"I'd better get some of your waiting cum real soon," Auntie said, as I sat down on the couch, my cock erect, and she sat down beside me and began slowly stroking me, not going anywhere, just keeping the engine running.

Miranda smiled, "Persuasion is an art."

"I know it is," Laura said, moving her hands to the fastenings of her dress.

Miranda noticed Laura preparing to attempt being the seductress and asked, "Would you like to learn the art?"

"I'm already a practitioner," Laura bragged, lifting up her dress, showing off a pink thong.

Miranda snapped her fingers and said, "Thank you Kristina, you may leave."

"Yes, Mistress, and thank you," Kristina obeyed, rising smoothly from her knees and walking out.

"You're only eighteen. You're just beginning to understand the power you have," Miranda explained, her legs still spread wide open.

"I think I already know my power," she said, climbing onto the couch.

Miranda laughed at her, "Little girl, are you trying to turn me?"

The laughter seemed to startle Laura and she froze. But she quickly regained her confidence and crooned vampily, "Don't even pretend you don't want me, you sexy MILF."

Miranda smiled wide, "Oh, I'm not saying I don't want you sweetheart, your pussy looks delicious. But there is a clear hierarchy around here, and you're going to have to be the bottom feeder for a while."

"I don't think so, carp woman," Laura said, although Miranda's confidence surprised her. She was used to girls and women fawning all over her.

Miranda stood up and said confidently, "Laura, you may one day become a great Mistress in some ponds, but truth be told, here in this ocean you're a natural submissive."

"Trust me, I don't eat pussy," Laura said, still trying to assume control.

"Do you want to know what I think?" Miranda asked, knowing Laura would take the bait.

"Sure," Laura said, before adding, "although I have a half dozen MILF pets just like you, who eagerly beg to crawl between my legs and serve me."

"And I bet you have another half dozen teenage girls who also service you regularly," Miranda added, brilliantly manipulating her.

"I have an even dozen," Laura bragged, thinking perhaps she was finally using the right lure to land Miranda.

"But it's all a façade," Miranda told her.

"Excuse me?" Laura questioned.

"You, my dear, are living in denial," Miranda accused, as she placed her hands on Laura's shoulders.

Laura had likely used this exact move on many of her own prey, yet her expression was now one of complete confusion.

"You're a natural submissive, born to please," Miranda stated, "but you've attempted to deny it by acting like a complete bitch who uses people to hide from her true feelings."

"I'm not a lesbian," Laura stated, although she spoke almost like it was a question.

"I didn't say you were a lesbian, for I'm certain you enjoy men as well," Miranda intoned, her tone so soft and calm and persuasive. "I said you're a submissive, Deep down inside your psyche you need to please, to be liked, to be approved of. I imagine when you're with a guy you do as he says."