What Nightmares are Made Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was orgasming in waves now; so many and so fast that I didn't know where one ended and the next one began. I was exhausted, my body dripping with sweat and oil and demon cum. I prayed that he was almost done, please, please let him finish. I got my wish a few minutes later. He abruptly pulled his fist from my cunt, slid his cock from my ass, and rammed it into my pussy in one fluid motion. He leaned his head back and howled as he unloaded inside me again, this time using the empty oil container to catch the cum pouring from my pussy. It filled nearly halfway, and he kept me impaled on his shaft as he handed me the container.

"Drink it all."

I thought about throwing the container at him, but I was too spent. I slowly drained the jug under his watchful eye, his cock still pulsing inside me. I dropped the jug to the side when it was empty, and he smiled.

"Good. I hope you're this obedient for my brother tomorrow."

"Your.. brother?", I questioned tiredly.

"Yes. I have five of them. One of us will visit you every night until you die. Which won't be long."

"What happens if you can't find me?"

"Then we do this to someone you love."

I said nothing after that, since I passed out from exhaustion. When I woke, he was gone. I hurried home, called everyone I knew (friends, family, acquaintances, everyone) and told them I had bad people after me and that they needed to run because they were in danger too. Then I packed everything I could into one of my dead friends' trucks, hit the road, and never looked back.

So here we are, a year later. I've escaped more times than the demons have caught me, and I don't care if you think I'm heartless for abandoning the people I love. I did what I had to to survive. Now I'm doing what I have to do to die. I've called all the brothers here, and they're going to do what they do best. They're waiting for me now, but one final thing: don't put "death by demon orgy" on my tombstone. Oh yeah, and don't ever fuck with the lady with the silver gear earrings. EVER!!

12