What She doesn't Know can't Hurt Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are...are you sure?" he panted, driving his cock into her with more force. "Sure it's...it's OK?"

"Ohhhhh fuckkkk," she groaned. "You are so deep. Yes, yes it's safe."

Matt pulled his cock out of her. He looked down at her glistening pussy lips, her inviting pink hole.

"Fuck. You're a tease." He took a deep breath and slipped the condom off his cock, tossing it onto the floor. "I can't believe I'm going to do this."

His heart thumped in his chest as he guided his cockhead to her entrance. He instantly tensed as he pressed against her. She bit her lip, looking at him with what he took for an excited smile.

He closed his eyes and pushed forward, gasping as his cock slipped easily into her pussy. A wave of sensation flowed through him as her pussy walls contracted around his cock.

"Ohhhh yessss," she moaned.

He bucked his hips again, quickly building up his pace. He was closer than he'd thought he was, the lack of the condom make his cock tingle.

"Oh jesus...fuck that's good," he grunted. His eyes pored over her sexy body again. He suddenly pictured Lauren too. Her big tits, firm ass. He'd fuck her soon, he was sure. First, a model. Then a teenager. He smiled, driving his cock into Eva until he felt his ball sac press against her. It felt incredible. He'd fuck Lauren without a condom too. Make sure she was on the pill first, of course.

"Oh yes!" Eva squealed. "Mmmm yes...fuck me hard. Fuck me harder!"

Matt grinned and increased his pace again. "Fuck yes! Fuck that little cunt. You like it don't you? Like my bare cock in your cunt!"

He reached a hand forward and grabbed her left boob. "Shit your tits are amazing," he hissed. He wished he'd groped them when he'd been fucking her from behind. He wouldn't let that opportunity pass him when got hold of Lauren.

"Oh baby yessss," Eva moaned. "Oh fuck...cum for me baby."

"Fuck yes!" he exclaimed. "You want me to cum huh?" He pounded into her. "You want me to cum in that pussy huh?" He gasped for air as he found another gear, remorsefully fucking her with all his might. "You want me to cum in that dirty cunt?"

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, yessss baby...yes baby...cum for me baby," she yelled.

Her words ringed in his ears. She wanted him to cum. He felt his orgasm build rapidly.

"Oh baby cum! Cum hard," she gasped.

Baby. The word baby. It penetrated his brain like a firework had gone off in his head. He felt the rush of his climax through his groin as his cock speared into her. He panicked. He couldn't cum inside her.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkkkkk," he groaned, pulling his hips backwards and grabbing his cock as it popped free from her pussy. He jerked his shaft and grunted as he ejaculated, a thin stream of cum spurting across her chest and onto her boobs.

He grunted again, a second spurt landing on her belly. He kept jerking his cock, emptying his load on her pubic mound. He stood still, his body shaking from the intense climax, panting for air.

"Oh fuck...fuck that was good!" he gasped.

Eva smiled, looking at his cum on her body. "Wow. That was a lot," she giggled.

"Yeh," he smiled. "Sorry I didn't...you know...in you."

"It's OK," she nodded. "I don't mind at all."

Matt exhaled, straightening himself up. He picked up a box of tissues from the desk and handed it to her. She wiped the cum from her body.

"That was awesome," he grinned. "Seriously Eva, you are one fucking hot chick."

"Thank you," she smiled, sitting upright and crossing her legs. "It was good for you then, yes?"

"Good?" he chuckled. "It was fucking immense. I've fucked a fair few women in my time babe, but jesus, you're easily the best."

Eva nodded. "That's kind."

Matt wiped his hand across his chin. "Give it a half hour, maybe we can go again?"

She smiled at him but shook her head. "I have a very early start tomorrow Matt. I really just need to get some sleep."

"Oh," he replied, feeling deflated. "Are you sure?"

She crossed her arms over her chest and nodded. "I'm sorry."

Matt shrugged, then forced himself to smile. "Some girl huh? Pick me up for a quick fuck then kick me out?"

Eva grinned. "Is usually the other way around huh, Matt?"

He laughed. "Fair point. And hey, I'm not complaining." He started to dress. "You...ummm...maybe want to meet again sometime?"

Eva looked at him, a thoughtful expression on her face. "Write your number on the notepad there," she said, pointing at the desk. "Maybe I'll call you, yes?"

He buttoned his shirt and walked to the desk, writing his number on the notepad. "Anytime you want a fuck Eva, you just call me."

She smiled at him. Gorgeous, he thought. "Thank you Matt," she said softly.

He felt an urge to walk over and kiss her, but something about her body language told him she was done with him. He was fine with that. He'd fucked a model. Made her cum. Barebacked her and shot his load on a body that would be professionally photographed time and time again. He was satisfied.

"It's been fun," he grinned. "Till next time." He winked at her, took a final look at her body then turned and walked out of the room.

***

In the corridor, Matt grinned from ear to ear. That had been incredible. Most definitely the best fuck he could remember. Not just that she was a model, but the intensity. And then to have been inside her without a condom. He tingled with excitement. That she'd approached him gave him a surge of confidence. Surely Lauren would be easy pickings now?

He stepped into the elevator and pressed for his own floor. He wondered if Paul would still be up. It was less than hour since he'd left the bar so he probably would be. He felt energised. He tapped on his phone and scrolled to his messages. His eyes paused on the text conversation he'd had with Lauren a few days earlier. He'd got her number on the pretence of sending her some jokes and had flirted with her by text on the odd occasion since. It amused him that his private mobile was paid for by Sophie (it had been a birthday present a couple of years back).

As he reached his room he decided to text Lauren. 'Hey there gorgeous, how was the movie? Paul being a lightweight; I'm at my hotel if you fancy a drink on your way home ;)' He grinned as he pressed send. The hotel wasn't on her way home, so if she went out of her way to come to him for a drink...

He tossed his wallet on his desk. There was a still a condom in there. He chuckled to himself. If she asked, he'd use it.

He switched on the TV and checked his phone. His message to Lauren was delivered but not read. Maybe the movie hadn't finished yet. He decided he needed a shower.

Matt stood in the shower, letting the water run over him as he cast his mind back over the last hour. He couldn't stop grinning. Eva definitely rated as his greatest conquest. He felt confident he'd see her again sometime. She'd obviously been unable to resist him, and her no nonsense, getting straight to the sex approach appealed to him greatly. That said, she was so gorgeous he would love to take her out to dinner, find out more about her and generally show off his acquaintance with a true model female. For a moment, he thought about Sophie. He didn't feel any guilt, just disappointment that for all her merits, a great body and sexual appetite didn't figure highly. He let his mind wander to Lauren. He was sure she liked him. Would she answer his text? Come to the hotel? He realised he was hardening. Would this be the night he fucked two different woman?

He stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around himself before walking back into the room. He checked his phone, noting that his message to Lauren still showed as unread. He made himself a coffee and lay on his bed, flicking through the channels until he found a comedy show starting that captured his attention. It was almost finished when his phone pinged.

He felt his heart beat quicken as he jumped up to grab it, opening his messages before sighing that the message was from Sophie, and not Lauren as he'd hoped.

He tapped the screen and frowned. It simply read Attachment: 1 video. He opened the message and looked at the image behind the Play button. It was of him, albeit it was dark. Confused, he pressed play.

His eyes widened as the video started. He watched himself walk forward, instantly recognising the room he was in. He heard a voice. 'You are...ummm...married?' He watched himself reply. 'Does that bother you? I'm not married.' His stomach churned as he saw his grin. 'Engaged.'

Matt's hand shook, blurring his view of the screen. He heard Eva saying 'Engaged, but you want to fuck me, don't you?' His jaw dropped as the conversation unfolded, the video ending with him saying 'What she doesn't know can't hurt her.'

He stumbled backwards, flopping heavily onto the edge of the bed. "What the fuck!" he exclaimed. He replayed the video, his mind scrambled at what he was watching. "How? How the fuck?" he muttered, shaking his head. His phone pinged again. Another video.

His heart raced as it downloaded, and he groaned as he watched himself strip off his clothes, holding out his erect cock and smugly saying, 'you like the look of this.'

His phone pinged again. He was shaking, a feeling of sickness growing in the pit of his stomach. Another video, only this time captured from a different angle. He was incredulous. "Where...where the fuck were the cameras?" He tried to picture the room, but the details weren't there. He'd been so focussed on Eva that he hadn't looked around. But surely he would have noticed video cameras?

He watched Eva suck his cock, heard him tell her that Sophie was nowhere near as good as her. The video ended and he stared at his phone. "No! No way! This can't be happening!" he shouted. He tossed his phone onto the bed and held his head in his hands. "Fuck. Fuck, fuck fuck!" He couldn't understand what was going on. His phone pinged again, then again. He gagged. Again, it pinged. Three messages, this time all still pictures, obviously taken from the video. First, him with his tongue buried inside Eva's pussy, then her riding him. More incrementation in the third picture; him taking her from behind.

The room started to spin. He felt mixed emotions of shock, sickness and anger. Another message arrived. He heard himself answer Eva's question about whether he always used a condom. 'If I'm going to get away with fucking around behind my fiancee's back...' He felt dizzy. His mouth was bone dry, his hands still shaking. "Oh shit. Fuck!" he yelled.

Another message arrived. It was a short clip. Him taking his bare cock from Eva's pussy and ejaculating onto her body. He rolled off his bed and fell to his knees. The videos had been shot from three different angles. All of them were short; less than thirty seconds, but the evidence was damning. Another message appeared. No video. No picture. Just words. 'What I don't know won't hurt me, huh?'

He picked up his phone and threw it across the room. "Fuck you. Shit...fuck fuck fuck!" He thumped his hands on his bed. How? How was this happening to him?

His phone started ringing. He stared across the room at it. "No, fuck no," he cried, shaking his head. It stopped, then immediately started ringing again. He crawled across the floor, closed his eyes when he saw it was Sophie and answered it.

"Hello Matt." Her voice was calm and even.

"S...Sophie," he stammered.

"You've been a silly boy, haven't you?" she said.

"I...you...I mean...what...what the fuck?" He gagged again.

"I had a suspicion you were cheating on me," she said. He couldn't believe how calm she sounded. "And now I know for certain."

"But...but, h...how...I mean...fuck...where are you?"

"I'm at home Matt."

I...I don't understand." He ran his hands through his hair. He wasn't lying. He really couldn't comprehend what was happening.

"Let me explain then," Sophie said firmly. "You are a bastard Matt. But a clever bastard. So I'm afraid I had to catch you out somehow. And that meant being equally clever."

"Y...you set me up?" he exclaimed.

"Yes, yes I did," she chuckled.

"But...the girl...Eva...who...where..."

"Eva?" Sophie laughed. "Oh, quite simple really. She's a whore."

Matt's mouth fell open. A wave a nausea engulfed him. "A...a...wh...whore?"

"Yes. Well, I think escort is the correct term. And a very expensive one too. Especially as I had to pay for her to wait two nights to get you. I'm assuming you were fucking someone else last night rather than being back at the hotel early like you told me."

Matt shook his head in disbelief. He'd been chatting up Lauren of course, but he hadn't actually slept with her.

"I wasn't," he protested.

"Doesn't matter now," Sophie continued. "An expensive, though I must say worth it, whore and a few hidden cameras has told me everything I need to know about you."

Matt cursed under his breath. He felt like his world was crashing in about him. He'd been caught. And that gorgeous model...well, she wasn't a model. She was a whore. She hadn't been attracted to him. No, she'd been paid. Anger swelled up inside me.

"This...this is entrapment," he whined. "You...you fucking set me up!"

Sophie laughed. It was a cold, heartless laugh. "Call it what you like Matt, but the fact is you've just cheated on me. And from what I could see, you did it without guilt."

"I...shit...Sophie come on. She...she enticed me...she..."

"It doesn't matter if she enticed you or not. You went along with it. And it didn't seem like you struggled with your conscience. She was good though huh? An actress as well as a whore. I thought faking an orgasm was a particularly nice touch."

Matt groaned. She'd faked it. Faked it all. "A whore?" He asked again. "Are you being serious with me Sophie. Was she really a whore?"

"Yes," she replied emphatically.

"But...but I...we...without..."

"You fucked her without a condom," Sophie finished his sentence for him. She snorted a laugh.

"Oh Christ," he mumbled.

There was an awkward silence for a moment, before Sophie sighed. "That cost me a lot of money too. You'll be pleased to know she doesn't normally do, what did she call it? Bareback, yes that's it. But I had a test a couple of days back and thank fuck I'm clean. So, for a price, she agreed to let you fuck her without a condom if you chose too. I think they call it the final nail in the coffin Matt."

"You...you bitch!" he screamed. "You paid her. PAID her to let me fuck her bare?"

Sophie cleared her throat. "Oh don't worry Matt. It did cost me a lot of money, but less than the cost of a Rolex." She laughed again, sending a chill down Matt's spine. "I going to end this call now Matt, and I'd appreciate it if you don't ever, and I mean ever, contact me again. Your stuff will be in a storage unit for which my solicitor will provide you the details. Suffice to say, the wedding is cancelled. Your phone contract will terminate at the end of this month."

"Sophie please," he pleaded. "I...I'm sorry, I...I..."

"Don't embarrass yourself Matt," she interrupted. "You are a bastard. Remember that. A pathetic cheating bastard."

Matt heard a beep as the call ended. He stared at the screen in disbelief. None of it made sense, though at the same the reality was punishing. In his mind, their new house, the car, the Rolex, everything...vanished.

He felt a surge of anger. He clenched his fist and punched the mattress of the bed repeatedly. "Bitch. Fucking bitch," he hissed. His eye caught a keycard on the desk, laying underneath the wallet and coins he'd discarded from his pocket. It was the card to Eva's room! He must have forgotten to leave it behind.

He quickly dressed, grabbing his phone as he sprinted from his room. He rushed down the staircase, not wanting to waste time on waiting on the lift. Within a minute he had swiped the card and was standing in the middle of Room 402.

He stared around, shaking his head in disbelief. It was like no one had been in the room. There were no clothes, no bags. The bed was perfectly made, the cushions on the sofa in their rightful place. The condom, and its wrapper, that he'd thrown on the floor were gone. He checked the bin. No sign. On the table, he spied the note with his phone number on it. The only evidence that someone had been in the room. He looked at where he thought the cameras must have been, but again nothing. Eva, and the cameras, had vanished.

His phone pinged and he stared at the screen. It was Lauren. He swiped to read the message. 'Lol. Nice try but no chance Matt.'

He sat on the edge of his bed and held his head in his hands. He sobbed. A thought run through his brain like a ticker tape.

What she doesn't know can't hurt her. But what she does know has ruined me.

END