What Show was Playing?

Story Info
Two strangers at the movies.
1k words
4.31
81.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers

The room was dark with lights lining the rows of seats, like fire flies marching. I picked my spot, way in the back. I never usually like to sit next to anyone during a film. The screen lit up with a bright flicker and the previews began. There couldn't have been twenty people in the entire place. That is why I was put off when you walked down the aisle and sat next to me. I was wondering what the hell your problem was. Not only did you needlessly come in to my personal space but you were so big and burly. Your beefy body barely fit in the seat. You politely said hi and asked me if the seat was taken, I almost stood up immediately to find another place but something froze me in my place. You thanked me when you sat down, then asked me if I would like some of your popcorn. I declined but noticed the buttery residue left on your mouth, glistening in the modest light. You drew your tongue out to catch is saltiness. I watched awestruck by the size of your tongue. I noticed you staring at my gaze, a little gleam showed in your eyes. I had never been transfixed by another man before and was perplexed why I was enslaved at your site. You were not the best looking guy I had ever seen, not even close. You were more ordinary than anything, like an orange in a basket of oranges, not very distinguished. But still I was ensnared by something in you. You just smiled then winked at me and started to watch the movie.

I am not really sure what movie it was anymore, I had a hard time concentrating on the screen, my thirst to watch you over powered my attentiveness to the show. I looked you completely over, from head to toe. Your large muscled arms, painted in tattoos. Your proud chest was sticking out as if you were to receive a medal. My eyes traveled over your waist and down to your package, a small gasp escaped my mouth when I noticed the size of your bulge. Either you packed yourself to enhance your manhood or you were truly huge. You pushed your hips upward when you noticed my stare, causing your confined cock to look even larger. I couldn't believe I was starting to get aroused at the sight. This was insane; I had never been turned on by a member of my sex before. What was happening to me?

You slid your hand over your phallus, a moan abandoned my lips. You bent your head and whispered in my ear, telling me that you knew I was hot. Then I felt as your hand as it caressed my thigh, shivers traveled down my spine, ending at my tightening balls. My hardness now matched yours, and you reached for it, tracing an outline over my pants. My heart raced as I experienced feelings never felt. Slowly you looked around and noticed nobody watching us. I had a feeling it didn't matter if someone was, your deed was going to be done. I felt as you pulled my zipper down and unbuttoned my jeans, my cock sprang out and slapped against my stomach. Your grip so firm but gentle, it felt as if it was my hand that was gripping it. You knew all of my spots as you glided over my already leaking prick.

I followed your lead and did the same to you, freeing your monstrous snake. It was so thick I could barely get my hand around it. I could feel every time your heart beat, its pulse racing through your veins. I was shocked that your heart raced as fast as mine. I would have thought with your brazen move that you would be calmer than you were. Your pre-liquid apparent at your tip, was oozing its stickiness. You whispered in my ear again telling me how much you wanted to taste me. I am unsure of crossing that barrier, but wanting it so much. I told you please, please do what you wish. You dropped your head down to my lap, not an easy task with the size you possess, and engulfed my cock deep into your throat. A more intensely satisfying moment I have never felt, your velvet lips worked magic. You quickened your sucking as you noticed my breath increase, you knew I was close to that thrilling moment and went for it with gusto. I felt my nuts tingle, like a tongue that has licked a battery, aware my juice would soon travel its familiar path. I gave a slight cry to warn you of the event. You didn't care; you were hungry for the sustenance. I could no longer hold on and my mind went blank and I felt a shudder through my body as I exploded deep in your mouth. You did not spit my seed out but kept suckling like it was your last drink. The cum was so intense I felt exhausted from its magnitude.

You looked up at me and smiled, you sensed my satisfaction. Next you sat up and reached for my head, bringing it down to your rod. You speared my mouth with your sword, my mouth barely allowing its entrance. I felt as if I swallowed a zucchini, you left me sparse space to even breathe. I felt your hand on my head forcing yourself deeper and deeper into my throat. I thought I might gag but no cough came as I accepted your cock. Your hips began to thrust upward matching your hands on my head as they continued to push down. This was no longer a blow job but a mouth rape. A rape that I wanted, a taste I found I needed. I had to know what your cum would taste like. The feeling of your hard but soft flesh in my throat made me harden again. You increased your pressures, now fucking my mouth with exuberance. I could hear your throated moans and waited for your prize. Then your lava detonated in my mouth, rope after rope hit my tonsils. I tried to savor each swallow but was unsuccessful keeping all your goop in my orifice.

The credits were rolling as we buttoned our pants; you looked at me and said thanks. Then you left just as you walked in, confident and sturdy. I didn't even get your name.

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cinema

I was 30, newly divorced when I went to an Adult theatre ( they called it an Art House Cinema in Perth, Western Australia ) I was taken by my new girlfriend Karen who told me they showed erotic movies from around the world - most of them pornographic !!... As it was a hot day , we were dressed , me in shorts and T shirt, her in a tiny miniskirt and crop top .. We sat and watched , holding hands , Karen squirming a little in her seat as the action hotted up , then unexpectedly she took my hand and laid it on her upper thigh ( a signal she wanted me to explore ) ...sliding my hand up I encountered he soaking wet bare CUNT! .. She moaned quietly as I fingered her ( FUCK she was wet !! ) , then her hand unfastened my shorts to release my aching cock which she slowly stroked ( heaven ) .. Gradually she slid down and took me in her mouth , sucking and licking .. All this had not gone unnoticed by the patrons sitting behind us ( mainly men alone )

2 got into position behind us so they could see better .. And I could hear them both wanking , but was too excited to say anything

I leaned down to tell Karen I was about to cum and she just nodded... With a heave I filled her mouth and slumped back , drained...

On the way out , I noticed a white deposit on her top .. One of the guys had cum on her!!.. I told her when we got back to her house , but she said she knew, having felt it land !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
movie suck

my first gay experience when I was 18 was at the Gay adult theatre in Atlanta, called the Gay Pairee. Every thursday when the new episodes started I would sit way away from everybody and pull down my sweatpants to my ankles and jack-off. Usually it took about 10 minutes at the most and I was gone. One time a guy came down my row and sat down right next to me and started sucking me and made me cum immediately. I guess he knew I came on Thursdays or he was there all the time anyway he would come and sit next to me as soon as I sat down and pull my pants down and start sucking. I would cum get up and leave and nothing was said between us at all. After about six times going there he grabbed my arm and said , "are you gonna suck me next week?" I said maybe and left. When we were talking i noticed he was a black man and a good bit older than me. It kind of scared me because I had never done oral sex not even to a female. So the next week I skipped going to the theatre but the more I thought about it I said damn it let's do this. Well as luck may have it the Gay Pairee was closed down. I even went back to my car and sat for a while just to see if the ole Black man would come by. he never did but several years later I found a couple of Glory Holes in a adult theatre and a joint that had video booths. I know this isn't the best story telling but it's honest to gosh all true. See me at the Love Shack, thursday in the video booths !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I Want Dirty Joe 69 To Fuck Me

Dirty Joe 69 this was so gooood. By the I finished I shot my jizz. Im not gay or anything but you just turned me and I would love for you to be my Masculine Muscular Bear like the one in the story. Pound my mouth Joe !!!!! Joe I love you. I will do anything just to let me grip your boner ! You making my mouth soooooooo wet. Let me taste your salty bitterness kids in my mouth!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Theatre.

George st, Sydney, i will be there when i finish this story.I go there regularly,short skirt,sheer pantyhose, tight blouse.Pay,sit in the back seat.Last time i walked past 3 guys in the back row making sure they got a view of my hosed arse.I sat at the end,knowing it would not be long.Sure enough, one of the guys moved up and sat next to me,young too,i reached over and felt for his cock while a young blonde copped it in the arse on the screen.Semi-hard and long i leaned over and covered it with my mouth, sucking and licking, he grabbed my head pushing me down as he increased his pace.I felt hands on my hosed arse as he blasted his cumm into my throat,swallowing as best i could, my hose now being pulled down,finger at my hole.I lifted my head,only to have it held as another cock poked at my lips,i opened, in it went,very hard.My hips lifted and i felt a cock at my hole,prodding,poking then finding the entrance and pushing,pushing then in,aaargh, big, pain,try to pull away but the hands on my head holding as my mouth is being fucked.The big cock slides further in,i hear a voice, fuck him, fuck the slut as the cock slides further in opening me up.I start to push back,look at the slut i told you she likes it, as my cock begins to harden.Then he starts to fuck,slowly, then faster then faster as my head and arse are being fucked.My cock throbs in my hose as he pushes all the way in.Look the slut loves it,give it to her and in response he fucks me harder as my cock gives in and splatters the front of my hose with cumm,clenching my hole asi hear him say here i cumm take it slut and then he fills me ,very warm as he pounds into me as the guy fills my mouth.I gulp it down as i hear aaaargh, and more cumm splatters onto my back,the guy in my hole slowing, slowing,easing out.I stay there as 2 guys walk away, the third pulling up his trousers and whispering,be here next week slut.So, i am now going to walk down there ,so why not join in, you will know who i am.

find_twofind_twoover 17 years ago
My cock loved the story too!!!

Dear DIRTYJOE69,

I just read "What Show was Playing?" and enjoyed it very much. Were they in a regular theatre or a porn theatre? Either way, you made the story come alive to me. I'd love to have that kind of person sit down next to me and do the same as in the story. My cock would love to explode in a climax at the movies. Too bad you can't arrange it for me, huh? Oh well, I can dream.

Thanks again for a great story. Please keep writing. I plan to read more of your stories.

Sincerely, Art

Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Becoming His Girl An older man teaches a boy to forget his girlfriend.in Gay Male
Her Boyfriend Subs In Girlfriend uses her boyfriend for gay erotica shoot.in Gay Male
Daddy's Little Butt Boy A father teaches his son the ins and outs of butt play.in Gay Male
Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
More Stories