What The Future Holds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well mister, why don't you drop those pants of your so that I can see what you've been hiding as well." Carol stated smiling.

All of a sudden something changed in Jamie's appearance. A cloud had somehow covered the shiny globes of his eyes, and his face took on a hardened frown for the briefest of moments. Someone who had not known him as well would have surly missed it, but that someone was not Carol.

Looking scared Carol asked "James honey, did I say something wrong?"

"Of course not baby, why do you ask?" Jamie replied trying to cover.

"James don't shut me out. I saw your face change the minute I suggested taking off your pants. Do you think my statement was too forward?" she worried.

Oh baby no! It's nothing like that! James exclaimed.

"Then what is wrong, and please don't lie and tell me it's nothing. I have watched your face for years, and I know when something is bothering you."

"You know that I am a very accomplished businessman. I can sit in a boardroom surrounded by rich and powerful people, and none of them seem to know what I am thinking, or even have the slightest clue how I may feel on any given subject. Then you come along and can read me like an open book with enlarged print. How is that possible? Jamie inquired.

"James you're avoiding my question. Please tell me what just happened." She begged.

"You're right honey, it's nothing really, just that when you asked me to drop my pants I had a flashback of the last time you said those words to me. The memory isn't exactly a pleasant one." He admitted.

Carol looked puzzled for a moment, until it finally dawned upon her what he was recalling.

"Oh my God baby I am so" She started to say.

"Stop! Please! You have already apologized, and I have forgiven you, really I have. You must try and understand though that my mind works differently than your does. To me a memory can pop into my head from years back, and be as real as if it were happening that very moment. I've been used to this all my life. It is my problem and I promise that I will deal with it." Jamie said.

"No honey, that is where you are wrong. If we are to be together then these problems aren't just yours or mine, they are ours, and we will deal with them together." Carol replied firmly.

"Did I mention that I really do love you, and that I have for years." Jamie nervously stated.

"Well I have a secret as well, one I revealed to your mother on the way to the airport today, but have been trying to deny myself for some time. She asked me if I loved you today, and I told her I did. I confessed that I fell for you when you were my student, but I just couldn't let myself admit it at the time. I hope that you won't be angry with me, but I even told her that I offered myself to you for graduation, but you were too angry to accept." She said.

"Wow, what did she say?" He wanted to know.

"Well basically that she was not sure how she would have reacted to us sleeping together at the time, but wished us all the luck now.

"I am not upset with you for talking to my mother, but for future reference you might want to discuss our personal life with one of your other trusted girl friends instead. To be honest, it wasn't just my anger that stopped me from taking you up on your offer that day. For one thing I was still too injured to move properly, but the main reason that I turned you down is that I did not want just a one night stand with you. I still don't. I think it would hurt far worse to be with you only once, then to never have you at all. Carol please tell me now if this is just a onetime thing. " Jamie pleaded.

"James, not only do I consider this relationship to be long term, but I doubt that you'll just have me only once this evening." Now why don't we both crawl into bed and see if we can make some new memories that we both can fondly look back upon." She said seductively.

That was an offer Jamie had waited nearly a decade to receive. To say the sex was incredible would be a gross understatement of its significance. Letting go of all their inhibitions, the pair held nothing back from one another. Jamie mouth seemed like it was specifically created for the sole purpose of bringing her the maximum amount of pleasure humanly possible. Whether he used it to capture her burning hot lips with a steam filled kiss, caress her hard sensitive nipples, devour her swollen clit or feast the pink fleshy folds of her voluptuous pussy, every sensation reflected his utter devotion and unrepressed love for the angle that laid beside him.

Carol, for her part was no slouch either. After recovering from a string of orgasms that nearly left her unconscious, she went on the offensive, attacking James with a vigor that reached well beyond the boundaries of mere lust, and deep into the realm of the love and desire she held for the one person she now believed to be her soul mate and life partner. Using her tongue as a pointer she licked all around his balls and scrotum before slowly letting it glide from the base of his cock all the way to the tip twirling in a full 360 degree circular motion, that had him going nearly insane with passion. When she finally reached the eye of his dick, she opened her sweet mouth wider, retracting her long tongue as she engulfed the head of his massive organ while teasing the sensitive nerve endings which lie just below its surface. Then without warning she plunged deep throat, in a single motion, her lips nearly meeting the half way mark on root to the base. Although with his massive size she could never dream to ever swallowing him whole, even with the hefty sum of practice that she planned on getting. Despite this fact Jamie was quite content with her performance, and tried to warn her of his impending orgasm. Carol would have none of it, however and kept her lips glued to Jamie's tool until every drop of his cum had evacuated his body and been sucked down her throat. When it was time to consummate their newly formed sexual relationship, Jamie reached in his drawer for a condom, despite Carols protest that she was on the pill to balance out her hormones.

"Birth control pills are not always the most effective means in preventing pregnancy's." Jamie claimed.

"Would it really be so bad if I did get pregnant?" Carol asked.

"Yes, at the moment I feel it would." Jamie replied.

"Why?" She asked almost afraid of the answer.

"Because when I ask you to marry me you won't have to wonder if I'm doing it because you're carrying my child, and when you say yes, I won't have to worry about that either." Jamie stated matter of factly.

"You said when, not if." Carol pointed out.

"I know exactly what I said." Jamie replied confidently.

That marked the end of their discussion, and although both parties would have preferred to go bareback, Jamie was still able to thoroughly give Carols pussy a workout the likes of which she never before experienced. Brian had been an accomplished lover in his own right, but he lacked the finesse and the sheer ability to penetrate the deepest regions within her womb, caressing areas that had yet to be reached during her previous sexual encounters. Aside from his size and stamina, Jamie seemed to have memorized the pressure points connected to the nerve endings of Carols body. A kiss here, or a touch there, at just the right time added to the intensity of her experience insuring that the highly sensual woman would be more than satisfied with his performance.

Exhaustion finally overtook the pair as their orgasms at last subsided, opening the door for Mr. sandman to take them into peaceful slumber. Carols last statement before drifting off to sleep was to ask Jamie if she measured up to his fantasies. Jamie reply was "not yet, but my fantasies are all long term."

The next morning Carol found herself alone in a large empty bed. The note on the nightstand spoke of the incredible experience the couple shared the previous evening. Jamie expressed his apologies for being unable to stay and play this morning, but with his company's annual Christmas party set for tonight, there was quite a bit of preparation that needed to be done. Carol lounged around for a bit, then got up to take her morning shower, and sat down to a lavish breakfast prepared by his personal chef. James had left instructions with his household staff to be at Carol's beck and call for whatever she wanted to do during the day, but she needed to be dressed and ready to meet him by 6:30 that evening. Money was not an issue, as anything she wanted was to be charged to his account to be settled at a later date.

The dinner party with his company was nothing short of spectacular. Jamie had spared no expense, insisting that his staff deserved the very best for their hard work and dedication. Carol could tell that this was a relationship based upon mutual respect and admiration. Jamie truly cared for his employees, and judging by the looks on their faces as he spoke, his people considered him to be not just a boss, but a true friend as well. This time when introductions were made, Jamie referred to Carol as his girl friend, instead of just his parents neighbor. The first time that he did this Jamie watched her reaction for any negative responses. Being unable to find any, he continued this method whenever a greeting was necessary. Being co-owner, and the face of Zombie Glass, Jamie and Carol were forced to be among the last to leave the party. This did not prevent them from having a very late, but intimate repeat of the previous evening. Carol reluctantly had to fly back the following morning so she could get some rest, and be ready to resume teaching on Monday morning. She had wanted Jamie to accompany her, but he begged off stating that he had a lot of work to do, before he could come home for the Christmas holliday.

It's amazing how much one's life can change in a single weekend. Carol discovered upon her return that she had become somewhat of a instant celebrity, for having dated the infamous James Mantle the previous weekend. Everyone from her students, fellow teachers and even the news media wanted to know the nature of their relationship, and whether she was going to be the woman who would finally rid the young billionaire of his bachelorhood status. Carol did her best to be as vague as possible regarding this subject, as she herself was unclear of their future. She knew in her heart that Jamie truly loved her, but her mind still kept drifting back to the time just prior to her departure. Maybe it was her imagination, but he seemed a bit too anxious to get rid of her. It could have been due to the fact that he was busy with work, and had to postpone his duties to allot for the time they spent together, or was there some other reason for his abrupt behavior. Linda had done a great job getting all of the test graded, and was more than satisfied with the contents of the envelope Carol had given her from James. The unexpected bonus had really helped her out, especially during the upcoming holiday season. Over the next few weeks Carol kept in contact with Jamie through phone calls and email, but she still felt that he was not being totally open with her about something.

Carols feelings were not unfounded, as Jamie plans could either lead him to a blissful future, or possible blow up in his face. Jamie had always been a risk taker, but now that he has experienced a fraction of the fantasy he had longed for years to acquire, the consequences of his actions seemed far more dangerous than anything he had ever faced in the business world. He only hoped that Carol would understand his motives, and accept his actions in a manner for which they were intended.

Jamie realized that he would not get away with alluding the media to his travel plans this time around, and so he flew back in a private plane, and had Carol, and of course the local reporters to meet his arrival at the small town airport. Jamie didn't really have much to say to the them, except that he had returned to spend a quiet holiday with his family and girlfriend, and he hoped the paparazzi would do the same thing and allow him a peaceful visit. He refused to answer questions regarding his relationship with Carol, but stated that if it ever became necessary to do so, he would issue a public statement at that time.

Carol was thrilled to see Jamie again, but was starting to realize that their private lives would always be under scrutiny by the area press. Jamie seemed uncomfortably used to this sort of thing. Carol could tell that he didn't like it very much, but did what he had to do to support his business, and the image for which he portrayed. Despite all the problems they faced, this promised to be the best Christmas ever for the pair of lovers as they hoped to reconnect with the magic they had experienced during their weekend romp of ecstasy. Carol had already worked out a plan that would leave Timmy as an overnight guest of Sherry and Joe's for a couple of evenings, giving the pair a chance rekindle their passion in a more private atmosphere.

Jamie officially stayed at his parents' home, but was a frequent visitor to Carols house, and consequently her bed as well. Although she tried to convince herself that it was way too early in their relationship to take on such a commitment, Carol secretly wondered what type of changes this seasons giving's could bring forth. She had invited Jamie over early Christmas morning so that they could both watch Timmy open his presents. Although the mother and son pair did receive some nice gifts from "Santa" Jamie had conceded to her wishes, and did not seem to go overboard on his holiday spending.

At Jamie's parents home a few more gifts were exchanged, but again nothing one could classify as overly extravagant. Jamie was playing a game with Timmy, when Sherry announced that she had forgotten to buy bread, which was needed to make the Christmas dressing. Remembering that a local convent store was open for just a few hours this morning, Jamie and his dad volunteered to venture out and retrieve the needed materials to complete the holiday feast.

A smile was shared by the two men as they pulled out of the garage in Joe's truck, which was already loaded with some "real" gifts, and backed their way into Carols driveway. The pair then used the spare key to gain entrance to her home, and then proceeded to carry in the brand new items, and remove the much heavier older ones, before relocking her door and driving back home. Handing over the sack containing the bread, which had been stored in the truck this whole time, Jamie and his father shared a wink before reentering the Mantle's home.

After a suitable length of time Jamie suggested that Timmy take a walk with him. Carol who was busy helping Sherry in the kitchen, was unaware of their departure. Outside the house Jamie explained to Timmy that Santa had sent him a message saying that his sleigh was so full during his first visit, that he had to make a second trip to deliver the rest of his gifts. As the pair entered Carols house using the same key Jamie's mother had lent him, Tommy's eyes nearly popped right out of his head. There before him stood a huge 55" 3D high definition television set. Accompanying the TV was a brand new Playbox 3D gaming system with an assortment of the most recent software titles, which due to a very limited supply were nearly impossible to come by during this holiday season. The sheer joy that radiated from Timmy face made all the time and effort Jamie had put into to obtaining these gift definitely worth his trouble. A few of the games that Jamie had acquired were not scheduled to come out on the market till next year, but through a few friends, and owing a large portion of the right type of stock, Jamie was able to secure these early editions.

As the pair proceeded to try out the various games they quickly lost track of time. Carol had sense gone looking for the two of them, and was just opening the door as the voices that she heard made her stop to listen.

"Mr. James, I found out last year that there really isn't a Santa Claus, when I accidently discovered where Mom hid all the presents. I know that she can't afford gifts like these. You bought these for us didn't you?" Timmy asked.

Dejectedly Jamie answered "Yes I did."

"Why?" He wanted to know.

"Because I love you, and I love your Mom as well." Jamie answered.

"I love you too Mr. James, but I just wish that I could afford to get you something nice as well." Timmy stated.

"While attempting to hold back tears Jamie turned to hug the boy saying "You already have son, you already have."

Carol herself could not deny her own tears as she witnessed the touching exchange.

"So this is where you two went!" Carol said making her presence known after regaining her composure.

"Mom, look what Mr. James got us!" Timmy exclaimed excitedly.

"I see. Can I assume this is what really took you so long in going to the grocery store?" Carol asked Jamie with a stern look on her face, but a smile in her eyes.

"Well, actually the store was closed today, and since we miraculously discovered that we had already purchased a loaf of bread, we figured that we would come here and unload the truck instead." Jamie replied with a sheepish grin.

"I thought that we agreed not to go overboard on gifts this year?" Carol questioned.

"Well if you were to count up all the Christmases, birthday's, Easters and other holidays that I have missed throughout the years, I figure that I came in well under budget." Jamie replied smiling.

"James!" Carol started to say.

"Carol honey please don't be mad at me. I've never had the opportunity to enjoy a family Christmas like I have this year." He pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

Carol, who was not really all that upset, or surprised for that matter with Jamie's generosity, "reluctantly" gave in and informed the duo that it was time for Christmas Dinner.

Once a very delicious and ultimately fulfilling meal was served, devoured and cleaned up after, the only gifts left to open were those in the stockings. As Timmy tore open a new deck of Uno cards Carl began unwrapping a package from Joe and Sherry that she could clearly identify as a new watch from the shape of its box. Upon lifting the lid she let out a scream that seemed to capture everyone's attention. Jamie, who had been secretly watching her now knelt by her side, as her shaking hands produced a large diamond engagement ring encased in a heavy platinum setting.

"Would you do me the great honor of becoming my wife?" Jamie asked as the entire room waited for a stunned Carol to regain her composure long enough to answer his very direct question.

"This is all so sudden! I don't know what to say!" Carol admitted.

"Well yes would be the preferred, but if you feel that you need time to think about it, I will certainly understand. After all even though I love the both of you with all my heart, I know that there can be some real challenges to marrying into the type of lifestyle that I must lead. Admittedly it is not for everyone." Jamie stated soberly as he saw his hopes and dreams begin to wash away.

"Jamie honey, I don't need time to think about my answer, if anything I just may need a moment for it to sink into my head that all of my hopes and dreams are about to come true. Of Course I will marry you!" She said as she flew from her seat and into his arms nearly knocking him backwards with the sheer force of her accelerated attack. Tears flowed all around as Jamie took the ring and placed it upon her left ring finger, after which he reached into his pocket and recovering a very classy gold tone watch, which he slipped upon her wrist stating that it really was from his parents.

"Mr. James, if you marry Mom, does that make you my new Dad? All of my friends parents who are married live together. Will you be moving in with us, or do we have to move to your house. Mom said that you live in a place called California. What is it like to live there? Will I have my own room? Are there any kids around for me to play with?" Timmy wanted to know asking questions as quickly as his little head could come up with them.

1...345678