What They Always Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

"Ohhhhhhh Daaaaaaady!" Mary Beth wailed. "I'm cummmmmmmming! Cum with me, shoot it! Fill me up!"

And he did. As Mary Beth twitched and writhed under him, Dave felt the hard tingle as his cum boiled over and shot out the end of his cock. As they gasped, grunted and moaned, he filled his daughter's experienced pussy with one of the most intense cums of his life. Then he slumped onto Mary Beth's body and sobbed, crying tears of joy, tears of grief, tears of relief. He let his emotions run wild as his precious daughter held him tight, and told him everything was going to be fine now.

Finally, he rolled off Mary Beth's body and they lay together in silence, their arms wrapped around each other as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"You don't know how long I've wanted you like this," Dave said finally. "I always thought I was such an evil person for desiring you so. I mean, a father lusting after his own teenage daughter. Men go to jail for that. And the bad part about it is that your mother knew it. She was a very astute woman. Nothing that went on in that house got past her, and she could see the desire in my eyes every time you walked in wearing something sexy. She never let on that she knew, but I knew she did, and she made me pay in little ways. That's also part of the reason you two never got along. She was jealous of you. I loved her, but I wanted to fuck you."

"Oh Daddy," Mary Beth said, with a slightly shocked expression. It made sense now. She realized that if Elizabeth had seen the desire in Dave's eyes, she had also caught the desire in her eyes for him. "I'm so sorry. I never consciously wanted to come between you two. But I was awfully selfish, and I never thought about anyone but myself."

"That's OK, we've got each other now, and that's all that matters," Dave said.

"I love you, Daddy," Mary Beth whispered as sleep began to overtake her. Dave lay awake for a little while longer, holding his daughter and watching her sleep. They would take care of each other from now on, he decided.

As usual, they woke up early the next morning. On this morning, however, they didn't bother to get dressed, but fixed breakfast in the nude. They both got a big kick out of it, and they spent the time kissing and holding each other. They both felt liberated from what they had done. Now that everything was out in the open, they could build a new life together.

Later, they took a shower together, and that's when Mary Beth showed her father a few tricks. The tepid water cascaded over their bodies as they soaped and shampooed each other from head to toe. When they had rinsed off, Mary Beth pushed Dave against the shower wall, squatted down, took his stiffening cock in her hands and licked all up and down the shaft.

Dave's cock immediately swelled to full hardness under Mary Beth's skilled oral work. She used her tongue to explore every bit of her father's cock before she fed the head past her lips and sucked him all the way, not stopping until his pubic hair tickled her nose. She worked her mouth up and down, swirling her tongue around the shaft, humming to enhance his pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh, Sweetheart, that feels soooo gooood," Dave said in a soft voice. "You don't know how long it's been since I've gotten a blowjob. Please, don't stop."

Mary Beth gazed up at her father, as he looked down on her, and he got a huge charge out of the way his cock filled his daughter's mouth, her wet, stringy hair clinging to her face under the steady stream of the shower.

Dave could feel his scrotum begin to tingle and he wrapped his hands on either side of Mary Beth's head to work her a little bit harder. Mary Beth felt her arousal swell as she let her father take command. Faster and harder, she sucked Dave's cock as it pistoned back and forth in her throat. Dave could feel the sizzle in his balls as he felt his orgasm build to a crescendo.

With a gasp, he pulled Mary Beth's head to his groin, filling her mouth completely with hard cock, and spewed his cum down her throat. Mary Beth's throat worked overtime to swallow every bit of her father's cum, and she used her lips to milk every drop from his deflating dong.

By then, cool water was streaming from the shower, so they shut it off and dried off. To Mary Beth's delight, Dave led her right back to his bedroom, pushed her gently on her back on the bed and spread her legs, revealing her wet, pink pussy. He knelt on the floor by the bed and brought his face right to her steaming crotch. He swiped his tongue up her ripe furrow, curled it around her throbbing clit, then pushed it past the folds of her pussy.

Mary Beth let out a long groan of satisfaction as Dave worked his mouth on her pussy, his lips sucking her, his tongue working up and down her entire crotch, including her pink asshole, and using his fingers to fuck her deep.

"Oh, baby, this is such a treat," he whispered as he pulled away to get a breath. "Your mother never believed in oral sex, so it's been over 40 years since I've done this."

"Daddy, you can lick my pussy any time you want, just as long as you let me suck you cock any time I want," Mary Beth said, panting.

"Sounds like a deal to me," Dave said with a grin as he resumed his oral feast.

Mary Beth arched her back and pushed her crotch into Dave's face, grabbed his head to keep the cosmic connection between his mouth and her pussy. She could feel a tremendous climax brewing, as Dave began to work his lips and tongue faster and harder. Waves of pleasure washed through her body as her orgasm exploded like a volcano. She shuddered from head to toe as Dave's mouth brought her pleasure extreme.

It went on like that all day. They fucked with utter abandon, and Mary Beth even gave Dave a real treat, getting on her knees on the bed, pulling her butt cheeks open and inviting him to fuck her ass. Incredibly, it was the first time Dave had ever had anal sex, and he fucked his daughter's ass with an animal passion that left them breathless. By the end of the night, they were exhausted, but satisfied.

Indeed, it was like that the remainder of her visit. No, they didn't spend every minute of every day fucking and sucking, but every day saw them engage in some sort of sex play, as they let their love and lust for each other have full rein.

And they talked about their future. They spent a lot of time exploring some business opportunities, and came up with some good ideas on how they could add to their income and have a life together.

When it came time for Mary Beth to return to Texas, they were both sad, but they knew they wouldn't be apart for long. She went back home, got her affairs in order, gave her notice and a month later, she was back with her father for good. After all, it was what they had always wanted.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers
12