What They Both Needed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So good. So good." She repeated over and over, gripping his deltoids firmly in her hands, squeezing them with the same rhythm that he was using to orally assault her asshole. "What are you doing to me?"

She grunted loudly and trembled against her son once again.

"Good Lord, honey, I came from a rim job! Where did you learn what you know?"

Saxon just smiled up at her and shrugged.

"Gimme that cock, I am gonna fuck the shit out of you!" Allie growled at him as she uncontrollably tugged at his shorts, freeing his rock hard cock from his confines and swallowing it to the root.

This time it was not a sensual blow job, moreover, she was like a wild woman, fucking her own face with his rigid rod, pausing only to gasp for air. Saxon roughly pushed her back into the couch and quickly grabbed her legs over his arms and pulled her violently toward the edge of the couch. He plunged his cock deep into her in one vicious thrust, banging his pelvis hard into hers over and over again (later that day, he noticed that his crotch was black, blue and green from bruising).

His mother continued her verbal onslaught, begging him to fuck her harder, faster, deeper until his hips were a blur of pink slamming into her, her tits were flopping crazily back and forth with the sexual blitzkrieg, his cock churning her pussy juice into a foamy white substance that dripped onto the couch, down her thighs, onto his stomach.

"Oh shit, I am cumming!!!!" Allie screamed as she tore at her sons tensed back, her fingernails opening up little rivulets that trickled blood.

Saxon tensed his body up and what a picture that would have made, veins bulging in his biceps and forearms, striations in his chest clearly visible and his abs seemingly cut from stone as he threw his head back in a howl as he erupted into his loving mother.

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He bellowed, shaking his head back and forth as he could feel spurt after spurt explode into her.

He came down from his own explosion and collapsed onto her chest, resting his head on her breast as she lovingly stroked at his hair.

After several moments, she slapped at his shoulder.

"Come on," she prodded, "let's go jump into the shower, that made me hungry and I need to get some energy before you do that to me again tonight."

They walked hand in hand, naked and glistening in sweat towards the shower.

12