What Was I Thinking?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But my orgasm did have the effect of taking some of the pressure off me. I stayed hard and grabbed Janice by the waist, twisted her onto the bed and instantly mounted her. The fact that Gary and Paula were in the room became irrelevant; we made love while staring in each other's eyes. I don't think we even thought about the two of them until we heard Paula's voice again. She was riding on top of Gary, he was playing with her beautiful breasts, squeezing the nipples between his fingers, all the while Paula was saying, "yes, yes, yes." Janice and I both looked at Paula, then at each other, smiled and kissed. Janice came and that sent me over the edge for the second time.

After Paula and Gary finished, and what a finish it was, we all got dressed and headed to the bar. We toasted each other before grabbing a cab back to our hotel. We exchanged hugs and phone numbers. Gary and Paula were on an early morning flight and we wouldn't see them in the morning before they flew out.

Saturday was spent at the pool. Janice was even more bold today wearing a Wicked Weasel bathing suit that Paula had given her. It was two semi-transparent pieces of fabric. The bottom just enough to cover her vagina with nothing but a strap in the back. Everyone could plainly see Janice's nipples through the top, which was soon beside the point because Janice removed the top as soon as we sat down.

We sat and drank and talked. At one point when the waitress failed to show up for a while Janice offered to go to the bar for our refills. She might as well be naked as she walked over to the bar. Two guys stood on either side of her and there was an obvious attempt to pick her up until she pointed over in my direction. When she came back I couldn't help myself.

"I saw those two try to pick you up; were you tempted?"

"Tempted, of course. Did you see those two young studs? Think what fun I'd have making them happy, just like that brunette last night. I wonder if either of those two are hung like the one fellow that had the brunette screaming?"

Janice said this while smiling. I don't think she was serious, but this wasn't the place to find out. I already had my book on my lap trying to hide my hard cock under my swimsuit. I waited until it settled down and asked, "How about we finish these drinks in the room?"

Janice smiled, put her wrap on without bothering with the top and led me back to the room. We got some looks on the elevator because Janice's wrap was also semi-transparent, barely opaque enough not to get us in trouble.

We were in the room less than a minute before I had Janice on the bed with my mouth on her sex. I was nibbling on her clit and she was trying to grind her cunt into my mouth. I looked up and asked, "Were you serious, were you tempted to let those two young studs have you?"

"No, but I knew if I told you that you'd be doing exactly what you're doing right now. Now shut up and make me cum!"

Which I did, more than once before I rose up and pressed my cock inside her. One stroke was all it took before I was fully embedded inside her. We fucked missionary before I turned her over, put a pillow under her hips and started to take her from behind. Janice came two or three more times before I gave her my own load.

We collapsed next to one another. "What a birthday, the best yet. What do you want to do tonight? Would you like to head back to the Red Rooster?"

"Jeff, we've gone way beyond where I thought we'd be and done more crazy things then I ever imagined. But if we go back to the Red Rooster I think you're going to expect me to have sex with another man and I might even be tempted to do it, but I don't want to do it. So please, let's just spend tonight together. Let's go to a club and go dancing. If you like I'll even dance with another man, but I'm not going to get fucked by anyone other than you tonight. All right?"

I like to think I hid my disappointed fairly well; after all, the weekend had gone better than my expectations. Janice and I did go clubbing that night and I did watch her dancing with a couple of men. She had the same red dress on that she wore the previous evening and I'm certain that more than one of her dance partners came to the conclusion that there was absolutely nothing under that dress.

It was a fabulous last night in Vegas and we finished the night by making love one more time back in our room. At one point we opened the curtains with the lights off and I took Janice from behind as she stood up facing the window. A great way to say goodnight to Vegas.

Just because it didn't happen that first weekend in Vegas doesn't mean I gave up my quest to seduce Janice into becoming a hotwife. I continued to seek advice and counsel from the website. I even received a number of cheers and attaboys for our Vegas antics. It had only been six months since I started this quest and a number of the website participants wrote that it took them years to get that far.

The seduction continued. After Vegas I bought a large dildo and introduced it after a night of drinks and more porn movies. Janice seemed reluctant until I used the dildo right after I came inside her. I kept going in and out of her wet cunt with the new toy until my hard on returned, I removed the dildo and started back with my cock. Much like the way the blonde at the club had been serially fucked. I kept going back and forth, my cock, the dildo until Janice screamed, "enough!" I'm guessing she must have had at seven orgasms that night; I quit counting after a while.

And in case you're wondering; Janice displayed her new fellatio techniques often enough to keep me happy.

Janice's fortieth birthday was coming up in May and I asked her where she'd like to go for a vacation. All she said was some place warm and 'beachy' after a long wet Seattle winter. I did my research narrowing the options to Hedonism in Jamaica and Desire in Cancun. According to what I could find on line both resorts had their pluses and minuses (mostly pluses). Hedonism had more of a party reputation with a mix of singles and couples, Desire was said to be more upscale and couples only. Since Janice was still a 'virgin' I chose Desire for the luxury and easier flights from Seattle. I did not want Janice to stress out on this vacation.

I made certain Janice knew Desire was a clothing optional resort, not just topless, and even though there wasn't a requirement to be totally nude, she would see nude men and women in the pool, hot tub and beach. Her response? "Interesting." So I booked a week.

Desire was a blast. Janice really took to the whole nude thing. An hour after arrival we were laying side by side on the beach without a stitch on. Damn, she looked great. Before the next hour was up we had been approached by two other couples asking if we were in the 'lifestyle'. We politely declined, the thing was, Janice still wasn't too keen on getting fucked by another man and I wasn't interested in fucking another woman. But we did accept when we found a handsome thirty-something couple (Alan and Tina) who wanted to soft-swing, watching and being watched.

The real twist happened our final night at the resort. Alan and Tina accepted an invitation from another couple (James and Barb) to 'expand their horizons' and we were invited to watch. By this time Janice and I thought 'what the hell' and that evening the six of us had a very pleasant dinner together, all three of the ladies out did the other wearing sexy, mostly see through wraps, before retiring to the host couple's luxury suite. Before our host James had poured the first round of drinks the ladies had already taken off those wraps. Soon Janice and I were on the couch watching the other two couples on the big bed, only now the partners had switched, each husband with the other's wife.

Watching these four beautiful people kiss, lick, suck and fuck was an almost out of body experience, Janice was playing with my cock the entire time while I played with her, back and forth between her nipples and clit. The visuals were enhanced by the fact that James was hung. Not porn star hung, but a good one or two inches longer than either Alan's six inches or my seven inches and almost half again as thick. Janice was staring at this stud taking Tina from behind and really getting into it when Barb whispered something into Alan's ear. Alan nodded and Barb came over to the couch and sat next to us.

Alan moved in front of his wife, she was still on her hands and knees getting plowed by James, and pointed his hard on at her mouth. Tina opened wide and Alan sunk inside. But the best was yet to come.

Barb walked over to the nightstand and pulled out a tube of lubricant. James saw what was happening and spun Tina around to impale her cowgirl style on his cock. Barb lubed up Alan's cock and led him by his hard on to Tina. Barb wiggled her one finger into Tina's ass, Tina went crazy with the small intrusion. She went even crazier when Barb's finger was replaced by Alan's cock. Both guys were seesawing in and out of Tina's two holes. Tina grabbed James' head and pulled him in for a soul kiss. Alan was staring at his wife kiss James and yelled, "I'm cumming!" while grabbing Tina's hips and holding her ass down on his cock. James grabbed Tina's breasts and was pumping. During the entire episode I continued to play with Janice's clit and she came so hard you'd think she was the girl being double-teamed.

"Take me back to our room Jeffery, I want to be alone with you right now." I didn't know what this was about although I didn't argue. When we got in our room Janice got on all fours and pointed to the bathroom. "Grab that lotion and stick it in my ass and on your cock; fuck my ass."

In our twenty plus years together I never had anything other than a finger in Janice's ass, tonight would be the first time I had ever fucked a woman in her ass (no - never been in a man's butt either). My cock was as hard as it's ever been as it moved past her tight sphincter then all the way in to my pubic bone. Janice gasped and came immediately. I wasn't going to last long so I started pumping as fast and hard as I could. Janice kept cumming until I shot my load up her butt; my balls felt like they were emptying.

"I can't believe we did that; for twenty years you've said 'no', tonight must have really turned you on."

"Watching Tina take Alan and James was so hot, then to watch Alan take her ass like that; I decided to try it, but I wanted my first time to be just you and me. That's why I wanted to come back here. Now let's shower so you can make love to me."

We left the resort the next morning and flew back to Seattle. I seriously think if we stayed another day Janice would have fucked James the following night. Janice as much as admitted this one evening the next week while we snuggled on the couch. With this in mind I decided to take matters in my own hands. I placed an ad in Ashley Madison (this was before the whole hacking scandal went public). I stated that we were a couple looking for a man to introduce my wife to the pleasures of threesomes and hotwifing. I included some nude photos of Janice from our most recent trip with her identify hidden as much as possible.

The responses came in quickly and I spent the first week sorting through them before choosing the first candidate. Robert Young was a 40-year-old businessman living in the suburbs. His response to our ad said all the right things; he was respectful, wanted to help us explore the lifestyle, his photo showed him to be attractive, would produce papers he was clean in case Janice was willing to do him bareback and he claimed to have a fat 7-1/2" cock. (Why do this with a small cock? Janice also admitted that the size of James' cock was, quote, 'a real turn on'.)

I set up a meet and greet for the following weekend and utterly shocked Janice when I told her where we were going and what we were doing there. Once she got over the initial shock and protests, she actually started to look excited. Janice wore a scarlet dress that highlighted her beautiful tan body, high heels, her pearls and the gold ankle bracelet I gave her that evening. A walking wet dream that I was certain Mr. Young would appreciate. The secondary effect was it made Janice feel incredibly sexy. We had a drink before heading downtown; both of us more than a little nervous.

We entered the bar in the lobby of the Four Seasons and immediately a good looking man stood up from a table and approached us, Robert was true to his photo and to his manners. He introduced himself to me with a quick handshake then to Janice by taking both her hands in his and gave a brief kiss to her cheek. He led her to the cocktail table and held her chair. We were just seated before the waitress brought over a Cosmo and a bourbon.

"I hope you don't mind I ordered in advance based on what Jeffery told me you liked, if you'd like something different please don't hesitate to ask."

"No, this is wonderful, thank you Robert." It was obvious Janice was pleased with my choice of a possible third; but would this go anywhere? Still too early to tell.

We drank, talked and laughed for two hours while snacking on hors d'oeuvres. Janice was finishing her third Cosmo when Robert broke the ice. "I rented a suite upstairs; we can continue getting to know each other there, the room has a full bar, or we can go out dancing, or we can call it a night. What's your pleasure?"

Janice answered, "Robert, can you excuse Jeffery and me for a minute?"

"Not at all, take your time, I'll be in my room. Come up or call if you're not coming." He gave me the room number and left.

Janice looked at me as soon as Robert left the bar. "Jeffery, are you absolutely certain this is what you want? There's no going back after tonight, I won't be able to get un-fucked. Another man will be inside me for the first time since our first time together in college. I couldn't stand it if you stopped loving me or left me."

"Janice, I'll never stop loving you or leave you. And yes, I want to watch you with Robert tonight and I want you to feel what it's like to have two men inside you. I want this for you and for me. Don't worry, nothing can hurt our marriage."

Janice still seemed reluctant, but the combination of the booze, Robert's suave manners and my hand in hers leading her into the hotel lobby, in the elevator and down the hall to Robert's suite must have convinced her. And so I delivered Janice to another man to get fucked.

When we entered the room Robert gave me a drink and Janice a hug. He moved his hands to her head and pulled her in for a kiss. He didn't waste time but pulled the zipper on her dress and let the dress fall to the floor. Janice wasn't wearing a bra, her breasts and nipples were quickly covered by his hands. He was moving quickly, either out of anxiousness or to prevent Janice from changing her mind. They continued to kiss while he played with her breasts until he lowered his hands to remove her thong. Once the thong was off he had one hand on her vagina and the other on her ass.

He stopped kissing her long enough to command, "Take my shirt and pants off." It was almost as if I didn't exist at that point. Janice did what she was told. Once Robert was naked he placed her hands on his cock; she didn't need to be told what to do next, her hands started to move back and forth on his shaft.

Robert led her to the bed and placed her on her back with her legs spread wide. He leaned forward, no additional foreplay was necessary; Janice was leaking fluid from her opening, she was ready for his cock.

For the second time in the short ten minutes since we entered the room I felt a twinge of jealousy; the first time was when they kissed, the second when Janice moaned, "'Go slow, this is larger than I'm used to."

Robert rubbed his cock along her wet slit, then the head up and down until Janice grabbed his cock with her one hand, his ass with the other and raised her hips to impale herself.

"Oh fuck Jeffery, this is so good." (Well, at least she still knew I was in the room.)

The two of them bumped hips for another ten to fifteen minutes until Robert finally let go with a grunt and came in my wife. They stayed like that for a few more minutes, still kissing until Janice looked over where I was sitting, got up from under Robert and walked over to me before lowering her sloppy cunt onto my hard on.

"Everything you hoped for darling?" She squeezed my cock with her cunt muscles and I groaned as I let go. As soon as I came I needed to get out of that room. I asked Janice to put her dress back on and said goodbye to Robert. Five minutes later we were in our car headed home.

"Talk to me Jeffery, what's going through your head?"

"That was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. You were like a sex goddess. I was so turned on, I'm kind of embarrassed how quickly I came."

"Why did you want to leave right away?"

"Because I thought we should talk before we went any further. I don't want us to mess this up. I want to know what you are thinking right now and I didn't want to discuss it with Robert in the room."

Janice looked into my eyes for a second before replying, "It was an out of body experience and I'm glad you still love me because I couldn't stand it if we ruined our marriage over this."

"Well, it didn't and we still haven't fulfilled my ultimate fantasy of seeing you with two cocks like Tina at Desire or the brunette at Red Rooster. What did you think of Robert? Is he someone you could do this with again?"

"Yes, he was very nice and polite."

"And I bet it didn't hurt that he was good looking with that fat cock, right?"

Janice blushed at my question but didn't deny it.

So the next weekend found us at Robert's house in the suburbs. He barbecued steaks while plying Janice with margaritas and fine red wine. After dinner we removed our clothes and got in his hot tub. Robert and I sat on either side of Janice, both of us nuzzling her neck, massaging her ass and breasts; four hands and two pairs of lips worshipping her body. I felt her hand on my cock and assumed her other hand was on his, which was confirmed when Robert let out a soft moan.

"Let's take this inside." Robert suggested.

We rinsed and dried off and went into the bedroom. This night we spent more time on foreplay even though all three of us were ready for the main event. Robert and I took turns kissing and fondling Janice's breasts while the other kissed her clit and ran our fingers in and out of her vagina.

Janice was in a constant state of arousal and came at least two or three times before she climbed on top of Robert and sat on his cock. I grabbed the lube from her purse and stuck a finger in her ass. It was amazing to feel Robert's large cock head moving back and forth through Janice's love canal. I removed my finger, lubed up my cock and kneeled in back of Janice. I held her hips still and started to push past her sphincter.

Janice gave out a loud moan, almost a growl as my cock invaded her backside. Finally, both cocks were fully imbedded inside my wife. It took a couple tries, but we started to get into a rhythm where we could plunge in and out of Janice without slipping out completely. Robert yelled out, "Hold it!" and held Janice in place; I could feel Robert's cock swell to release his sperm inside Janice, Janice could feel it too and started to cum, this sent me over the top and I came deep in her bowels.

Janice collapsed on Robert's chest and my shrinking cock literally popped out of her ass. I got up to wash off and get a wash cloth for Janice. When I returned, Janice was on her hands and knees sucking Robert clean. I washed her backside; my cock was already getting hard again so I climbed in back of Janice and proceeded to fuck her very sloppy cunt.

From this angle I could watch Janice's face in the bedroom mirror. Robert was holding her hair off her face so we had a clear view of her eyes twinkling and her mouth as it engulfed his cock. She practically took the entire thing down her throat. Every time he came close to cumming he would lift her head off his cock until he regained his composure. I didn't understand why until after I came in Janice; he immediately took my place behind her and rammed his cock in her until he came for the second, but not last, time that night.