What We're Made to Do

Story Info
A father helps his daughter get practice... with sex.
6.6k words
4.53
232.5k
363
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,776 Followers

Author's note: This story should NOT be viewed with anything even closely resembling reality. It's meant for fun and titillation. If you're looking for realism, there's plenty of other sources to choose from. If, however, you're looking for a quick bit of fun, read on! I hope you enjoy it and, if you do, please vote! As is standard with these types of stories, I must make it clear that all characters are 18 years of age or older.

*****

Colin Peterson sat in his office and stared glumly at his computer screen. For days, now, it had been like that. Just staring at a blank Word document, hoping and praying that a good idea for a story would come to him. Anything, anything at all would've been a joy to write. Unfortunately, nothing, nothing at all would come to mind. He was a firm believer in never forcing his writing, but he'd even tried that the day before to no avail. Even trying to write a porn story left him feeling uninspired.

He had to write something! Since his wife passed away six years ago, he was the only breadwinner in the house and putting his daughter through private school was not cheap. And this was her last year at St. Francis. He HAD to write something, if only to keep her from going into public school, where God only knows what horrible things she'd learn. He wasn't Catholic, but his late wife had been. She hadn't demanded much of him except that their daughter go to Catholic school, like she had. She'd cited the discipline and protection that St. Francis offered to its students and Colin simply couldn't say no. At the time, money had been rolling in from a series of books he'd written, but now times were leaner. Book deals were harder to come by, even for established writers, while the bills kept growing.

Colin glanced at the clock and saw that it was 4 o'clock, just about time for his beautiful little girl to get home from school. To be fair, though, she was far from little anymore. Short in stature, yes, but no mere girl. She was a young woman and she was blossoming into a ferociously attractive one, at that! Colin loved his little Katie with every fiber of his being, but he wasn't blind. He knew just how gorgeous his innocent baby was. Her chest, no longer flat like it had been before puberty took command of her body, was well endowed and impossible to miss. Her hips, flared seductively and incapable of not swaying hypnotically, seemed to call attention to her strong legs and tight ass, developed from swimming and running... until her large breasts kept her from enjoying those sports to their fullest. And her lovely face, adorned with beautiful eyes and truly feminine features, was a true vision of beauty to behold. God forbid that she end up in public school, where she might fall under the influence of perverted young boys! Oh, for his little girl, he'd write the Great American Novel if he had to!

WRITE SOMETHING, DAMMIT! he commanded himself. GIMME AN IDEA! ANYTHING!

Nothing came. And he sighed with frustrated despair.

The front door slammed shut just then and Katie's voice drifted through his office door. "Daddy! I'm home!"

Colin heard his daughter make her way to his office door. She rapped on it lightly. "Come in, sweetheart!" he called out.

His office door opened slowly to reveal Katie, still in her Catholic school uniform. It was the classic ensemble of white button-down shirt, black neck tie, plaid skirt, white knee-high socks and black shoes. She walked up to his desk, her hands behind her back, and looked solemn.

"Is something wrong, Katie?" he asked.

"Well... not really, no. I just..." she looked down at her feet awkwardly and took a deep breath. "I need to ask you something. Help with something."

"Anything for you, sweetheart. What is it?" Colin patted his thigh and scooted his leather chair back. "Come sit and tell me what's going on, honey."

Katie obeyed, placed her small black purse on his desktop and made her way around the large oak desk. She sat down gently on her father's lap and, once again, took a deep breath before speaking. "They put me in a special class at school today," she said. "It's only for those of us who are already 18 and going to be graduating. It's... a sex-ed class, kind of."

Colin's brow knit in confusion. "I wasn't aware that Catholic schools were teaching sex-ed," he said.

Katie shrugged. "It's not like a normal class, Daddy," she replied. "They wanted to tell us what to look out for, after we graduate, since we've been so protected at home and in school. They told us how boys will treat us and what some of us should expect."

"I see," Colin said flatly. "Well, I hope that they didn't misrepresent the male members of our species too poorly, sweetheart. We aren't all animals, you know."

Now it was Katie's turn to knit her eyebrows. "Well, that's just the thing, Daddy. They didn't tell us any of what I expected. I mean, I'm not a total idiot. I... I'm not as innocent as most people think."

Colin reacted with surprise at hearing that. "Oh, really? Is this something you need to confess to a priest, maybe, rather than your father?"

Katie's spine went erect with determination. "No. I'm old enough now that you're going to have to realize that I'm not going to be your little girl forever. Daddy, I've had sex. It happened once, a year ago, and it wasn't that big of a deal and it was only the one time. We used protection and, no, I won't tell you his name. Some things have to stay private. But... I think I need to tell you all of this, so that you'll understand."

Colin, like any good father, felt a rush of panic and anger, but he was also a rational man of the world and had always known, intellectually, that his daughter would one day become a woman. He had just hoped that it wouldn't happen on his watch. While he struggled to get a grip on his emotions, he had to admit that Katie seemed to have dealt with it in a mature fashion. Seizing upon that realization, he allowed himself to feel pride in her. As sheltered and innocent as she was, she was smart enough to protect herself, which is the least he could ask as her father. Colin closed his eyes and focused on the conversation instead. When he reopened them, his gaze fell on her beautiful eyes and stayed locked on with keen interest. "So that I'll understand what, Katie?"

Then Katie looked away, suddenly bashful. "They told us what sex is for. That it's for making life. That God made it feel good so that we would be motivated to procreate. And I get that. Really, it makes sense. But it got me to thinking and I did some studying and I can't find anything to prove me wrong. Dad... am I wrong in thinking that God wants me to be a mother?"

Colin's eyebrows nearly shot off his forehead. Of all the things she'd ask him, he hadn't expected that. And it was certainly innocent enough! With a wash of relief, Colin allowed himself to visibly relax. "Of course, sweetheart," he said. "Yes, as a woman, your primary function, biologically speaking, is to have babies."

"So using condoms like I did last year... that was going against God's will?"

Now Colin found himself at a crossroads, but he charged ahead with the intention of being as honest and open with his daughter as he could, since his late wife wasn't around to navigate this mine field for him. "Yes and no," he answered. "While, yes, you were made with the purpose of having babies, I don't think God would intend for you to have them before you're ready."

Katie nodded with understanding. "So... sex... doesn't always have to be for making babies? Because the first time I had it, it hurt at first, but I have to admit that it felt really good towards the end."

Colin smirked a little at that. "Let's just say that... sometimes you can have sex as a sort of practice."

"Practice? At making babies?"

"Sure," Colin said easily.

"That's what I thought," Katie said and then squirmed uncertainly on his lap. "You see, Daddy, that's the exact conclusion I came to when I talked about this with a friend from school. Again, no names. She's... she's already been sexually active. But she didn't use protection because she was taught that protection is sinful. But she DID use protection, in a way. She got some morning-after pills. But since she broke up with her boyfriend, she doesn't use them anymore, so... she gave them to me. For practice."

Colin felt himself becoming wary once again when he heard that. "I see... and do you intend to... get some practice?"

Katie nodded softly, her long hair dancing across her shoulders as she did so. She looked down at her hands, which were fidgeting in her own lap. "I'd like to, but..."

"But what, honey?"

"I don't have a boyfriend. And the guy I had sex with the first time... that was just a one-time thing. I won't ask him again. He wasn't mean or anything. I just... he's with someone else, y'know?"

"So you want to... practice having sex, but you don't have a way of doing it?"

"...and that's where you come in, Daddy."

Colin was confused and let it show. "Uhm... I'm not following, sweetheart."

Katie huffed out in exasperation. "Geez, Daddy! Do I have to come right out and say it?"

"I think you'd better, because I have no idea what you're trying to ask me."

"You're the best man I know and I trust you with my life, Daddy. I want to practice making babies... with you."

Colin was immediately struck silent with shock. It took him several seconds to find his voice, which shook when he finally managed to speak. "S-sweetheart... we can't... we can't do that. I'm your... I'm your father! Fathers and daughters do NOT have sex!"

"But they DO!" Katie said emphatically. "Daddy, I've read the bible! Lot and his daughters had sex! They did it in order to survive and keep the eyes of the REAL sinners off of them! Daddy, how do you think they proved it to their neighbors? He MUST have gotten them pregnant! No other suitors came around their house because everyone else thought they were too straight-laced, so in order to prove that they weren't, and to keep the crazy people from killing them, Lot had to make babies in them. With their big bellies, and no other suitors around, everyone knew that Lot was the father to his own grand-babies. It's the only thing that makes sense! And that's not all! The Egyptians and practically ALL of the European royalty... and... I might even know a girl or two who's been with her father once or twice." She looked at him sternly. "But no names!"

Colin's head swam with doubts and confusion. While he couldn't refute the logic presented by his daughter, he couldn't believe that she was trying to justify incest by using stories from the bible, ancient history or anecdotal confessions from her girlfriends. It was all just too surreal for him to keep up. And, truth be told, his resolve was beginning to wane quickly. Katie's mother was the last woman he'd had sex with, six years ago, and his lusts were running rampant. And back when she WAS alive, his wife was always a fan of doing a little daddy-daughter role playing to spice things up. "I- I don't know, sweetheart. I guess that makes a weird sort of sense, but... you're talking about incest. Even if there's a biblical justification, it's still against the law."

"So is speeding, Daddy, but I've seen you drive as much as twenty miles over the speed limit," Katie countered. She charged on before he could respond. "Look, Daddy, the fact is, I'm 18 now. I'm about to go to college soon. I WILL be out in the real world. I'll be around boys my age. I WILL have sex. That's just a fact of life, Daddy. So... do you want me to go out there knowing nothing about what I'm doing or do you want me to know EXACTLY what I'm doing? If you help me get enough practice, it reduces the risk of some skeez-oid convincing me to do something reckless without me knowing that it's a bad idea. What if one of them slips me a rufie? Or gets me drunk at a party? Or just plain ol' seduces me with his charm? What if I get so caught up in the moment that I forget to take a morning-after pill? And it's not like some stupid college boy will remind me or even care! Daddy, if you help me practice, I won't be so easily fooled! I trust you, Daddy, because I know you'd never do ANY of those things to me. You'd help me to remember and be kind to me. Please, Daddy, PLEASE help me prepare for the outside world! If my body is made to make babies, then I want to do it RIGHT and when I'm READY for it." She put her arms around her father's neck and leaned in, her eyes wide with pleading and desire. "Please?"

Colin felt his throat bob up and down as he gulped back every argument he could think of. No matter how he cut it, this was his daughter asking him for his help. She needed his guidance and experience. Never, in all his life, had he refused either of those things to her. But this... this was something different. It was so very taboo and wrong! But she'd somehow managed to trivialize those arguments, too. Colin stared back at his beautiful daughter, with her earnest and pleading eyes, and found that he couldn't say no to her. He took a deep, cleansing breath and said, "Okay."

Katie yelped with glee at her father's answer. "Thank you, Daddy! Thank you! Oh, you're the best father EVER!" Without a second's pause, she kissed her father appreciatively on the lips and pulled back. "Can we do it now?" she asked enthusiastically.

Surprise exploded on Colin's face as he gaped at his daughter, who was still sitting on his lap. "What, HERE? NOW?"

Katie squirmed once again on her father's lap, this time with a hint of seduction in her movements. "Why not?" she asked reasonably. "I've been thinking about this for HOURS. When I got home, I took off my panties, hoping that you'd say yes. And you did! Daddy, you're gonna help me practice making babies! You said it!" And to illustrate her point, Katie lifted up the front of her skirt and exposed her naked pussy to her father. "See?"

Colin stared in complete awe at his daughter's naked mound. "You... you shaved?"

"Oh, yeah," Katie answer breezily. "Remember? I was on the swim team until these things," she hefted her large breasts, "got too big. We all shaved down there. Heck, Daddy, I've been shaving down there since I was sixteen!"

"I- I don't know if here and now would be-"

"It's okay, Daddy," she interjected. "I get it if you're nervous and stuff, but I wasn't lying when I said that I've done it before. Even if it only was just once. I know what it looks like, so you're not going to surprise me with it."

Colin paused again before replying. "...really?"

"Sure!" Katie jumped up off her father's lap and looked down at it critically. "Go ahead, Daddy. Show it to me. I want to see it."

"I... you know... uhm... it's kinda big," Colin said uncertainly.

"Oh, c'mon, Daddy. It can't be THAT big." She flipped up the front of her skirt, once again exposing her naked pussy to her father. "If a baby is meant to come out of here, then I'm sure we can fit whatever you have down there inside of it. Right?"

"Well... okay..." Colin replied, surprised more at himself than anything. He just couldn't believe that he was going along with this! As though he was watching someone else doing it, he and his daughter both gazed with intense interest as his hands unbuckled his pants, slid them down his legs and exposed his penis to her.

Katie stared at the appendage in rapt silence for a few seconds. Finally, she said, "Wow. Mom was... that's... that made me?"

Colin looked back up at his daughter. "Yes, sweetheart. This is the penis that made you."

"It's... bigger than I expected," she simply said. Katie got down on her knees to get a closer look at her father's cock. "It's not completely hard yet," she noted.

Colin smirked mirthlessly. "Yeah, well... this has all taken me a bit by storm, honey."

Katie looked back up at her father with big doe-like eyes. "Do you need some encouragement, Daddy?" She sat back on her heels and began to unbutton her white blouse, keeping her eyes locked on his. "I've noticed you glancing at me, Daddy. It's been a long, long time since you've seen me... naked... I've changed a lot since then."

"Yes," Colin agreed solemnly. "Yes, you certainly have, sweetheart."

When her blouse was completely unbuttoned she shrugged it off, leaving just her bra to cover her large breasts. At a glance, Colin had to guess that they were probably D-cups. They were certainly more than a handful and the cleavage looked so soft and inviting that it almost made his mouth water. "I think you're finding your motivation," Katie said with a glance at her father's member. It was showing definite signs of arousal. "It's getting... bigger." She placed her hands on Colin's knees and slowly started to move them upward, across his thighs and towards her obvious goal. "I could... suck it for you, Daddy," she sweetly offered with a blush. "I've done it before."

Colin swallowed again. "You- you'd do that?"

Katie leaned in. "For you, Daddy? Anything. You've given me so much. And you've always been there for me. Even after Mom died, you were right there. And now you're here for me again, willing to help me learn what I need to know about being a woman. I think," she grasped his shaft firmly and brought her full, luscious lips close to the tip, "that this is the least I could do. Y'know, to give you... motivation."

With that, Katie engulfed the head of her father's cock with her mouth, her lips slowly moving down his thick shaft. When she'd gone as far down as she could, she let out a soft moan, which made Colin's hips involuntarily flex. Colin's mind was swimming with wonder at his gorgeous daughter. He watched with a mixture of fascination, stunned surprise and adoration as she worked her mouth up and down his shaft. She wasn't a pro by any stretch of the imagination, but what she lacked in skill, she most certainly made up for with enthusiasm! Colin gripped the arms of his leather chair like his life depended on it while Katie threw herself into the act of loving his life-giving member with her lips and tongue. A few times she seemed to go down just a tad too far and gagged just the tiniest bit. On the third time of doing that, she pulled completely off his tumescent, throbbing cock and gasped for air.

With a swipe of the back of her hand, she cleaned her mouth and chin of saliva and gently stroked her father's penis with love. "I'd say you're definitely motivated now. Are you ready, Daddy?"

Colin said nothing. All he could do was physically respond at that point, so he just dumbly nodded his head.

"Good. So am I," Katie said. She stood up and positioned herself over her father's proud penis. With one hand to hold it steady and the other to hold the front of her skirt up so that they could both witness their union, she slowly started to descend upon the same cock that brought her into this world. When just the tip was inside, Colin halted her.

"You're absolutely certain about this, baby girl?" he asked cautiously.

"Of course, Daddy. They said that if I'm going to make babies, it should be with someone I love and trust."

"But we aren't actually going to make a baby, sweetheart," he countered gently.

Katie blinked down at her father. "But we are," she said. "Until I take the morning-after pill, anyway. I've been careful with watching my calendar, Daddy. I know that, right now, I'm ovulating, making me very, very fertile. For tonight, we'll make a baby inside me. The pill will get rid of it tomorrow, but tonight..." she leaned down and kissed her father full on the lips. When their lips parted, she continued, "...tonight we breed, just like we were made to do."

Panic rose in Colin's eyes. "But you DO have the pills, right?"

Katie glanced over at her purse. "Of course, Daddy! I got them today during gym class. I'm not an idiot! Like I said: today is my most fertile day, Daddy. But this is ONLY for practice. I promise that as soon as we're done, I'll take it, okay? You can even watch me take it."

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,776 Followers
12