Whatever - My BNWO Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came within a minute. Already I could tell by Rebecca's screams. Her whole body shook, her legs held in place by his powerful arms. I was gone to her, completely forgotten as her whole body convulsed in ecstasy. And again, I found myself rubbing my dick raw against the ground, wondering what on earth I could do to get another ten seconds of her attention.

It's not like I could humiliate myself more...

"Flip over, but keep them titties down. He ain't seeing nothing."

With one hand draped around her breasts, Rebecca turned over, arching her butt and wiggling her opening at him. Smirking, our eyes met through the thin pane of plastiglass. Slowly, she pressed her tits down against the rug, still smiling at me.

I could see so much of her breasts, pressed against the floor less than a meter away. I tried to control myself, but even that was too much.

"Come on big boy! Make that dirt your bitch!"

Then her face changed completely, contorting into an expression of ecstasy. Her neck twisted, her eyes fluttering. Even as I debased myself against the ground, it was like I didn't exist. All that humiliation, shame, and effort to please her, to offer something different, everything about me evaporated the second that big black cock hit her pussy.

She screamed, shook, and lost control.

"Fuck, I'm cumming... Daddy, I'm cumming."

"That bitch still fucking his girl."

Only then did she look at me.

"Yes... oh fuck! Yes, he's... I bet he's close."

Our eyes met.

"Go on... cum!"

All it took was that second of attention. I ejaculated, shooting into my pants and dribbling a little into the dirt. It didn't even feel good. The waistband of my jeans partially blocked the orgasm, any sense of relief ruined from my dawning awareness.

I had cum watching him fuck her...

And still, I was almost hard, ready for more, but rubbed too raw to continue.

Worse, she wasn't even watching. Tyrone grabbed her by the hair, pulling her back towards him. She pulled back onto her knees, and for a second I saw her nipples, puffy and full. The lightly colored areolas faded naturally into her breasts, bigger than I had imagined with only mine to compare.

Only without really knowing why, I obeyed. I looked down.

Her tits weren't for me.

I knew it. She had told me. All I had to do was look up, and I would see more than a fleeting moment. But I couldn't. I didn't deserve them, or her. I should be grateful for what I got, a look, a few orders, and permission to cum in my pants.

"Oh good boy!" She cooed. "You... can, you can look up now."

She had one hand draped over her breasts, the other pushing against the window. I reached up and placed my hand against hers, the thin plastiglass all that separated us.

It would have been sweet, if I hadn't been so ashamed.

"Did you cum?"

I nodded.

Dear God, why was I still so hard?

"Then go wait in the car."

12