What's a Voyeur

Story Info
A man explains voyeurism to two young ladies.
4.6k words
4.46
42.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

I was around at Bob's place helping him fix his car. He's quite good with his hands and I'm reasonably competent and we were making great progress. Then we hit a snag. There's always something that will go wrong.

I could hear Bob cursing as he worked on trying to stick something in where it should logically go, but just wasn't going. I finished what I was doing and then went to see what was going wrong. The new part that he was trying to fit just wasn't going on. I glanced at the box it had come in, sniggered, and gently broke the news to him.

"You've got the right part but wrong model car, you dickhead. You'll have to take it back and change it."

Bob snatched up the box and checked it.

"I'll kill that fuckwit," he snarled. "I even wrote make and model down and gave it to him. I'm going to take this back and feed it to the dumb bastard."

"You go get him, boy," I said. "I'll finish up the rest of the little bits and pieces while you're gone."

"You do that, mate," Bob grumbled. "Feel free to wander in and grab a drink while you're waiting for me."

Bob then borrowed Diana's car (his sister's -- borrow means "I'm taking your car. Gimmee the keys.) and headed down to wherever he got dudded on the part.

I hopped to and finished off the rest of the bits and pieces and Bob's car was as good as new, bar one missing piece. Deciding a break was well earned I wandered in to make some coffee.

Diana was inside with Tracy a friend of hers. They were both very nice young women, and I wouldn't kick either of them out of my bed. They were arguing about a crossword they were trying to do. I made my coffee, listening to them debate the answers.

Coffee in hand I took a seat and relaxed. Diana was seated opposite me and Tracy was standing next to me, leaning forward and giving me a great view.

"OK," said Dianna. "Someone who watches. Six letters, starting with V."

The answer was obvious, so I gave it to them.

"Voyeur," I said, straight-faced.

Dianna didn't even blink. She just put it down and kept on going. After a while she found that they'd run into a problem. They had an answer but it didn't match up with the letters already down. Not surprisingly, voyeur was the word that seemed to be causing them trouble.

"Are you sure voyeur is right," she asked me. "What is a voyeur, anyway?"

"A voyeur is one who watches," I said. "The opposite of one who displays. One who displays is called an exhibitionist."

Tracy was frowning.

"That just can't be right," she said irritably. Then she had a brainwave. "Make that viewer," she said. "That will fix it."

Giving me a triumphant look the girls changed their answer.

"Why'd you say voyeur?" asked Tracy.

"It fitted," I told her "The dictionary definition of a voyeur is a person who watches others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity."

"Ewww," said Diana. "That's gross."

"Why?" I asked her. "There's a huge industry out there that is dedicated to voyeurs and exhibitionists. It's called porn.

Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like to see someone else having sex, or what it would be like to be seen naked by someone you're not involved with?"

Both girls blushed somewhat, emphatically denying any such thoughts.

"Liars," I said, smiling at them. "Everyone had those sort of thoughts. Come here for a second, Tracy."

Hesitantly, Tracy came round the table and stood next to me, clearly mistrustful of my intentions. She had a right to be. She was wearing yoga pants. Both girls were for that matter. Popular attire among young women. Even more popular with young men. I definitely liked them.

I indicated Tracy's yoga pants.

"You're wearing yoga pants," I pointed out, "and they're skin tight and designed to show your body off. There's no real difference between wearing pants like that and not wearing any, like this."

With those final words I'd suddenly hooked onto Tracy's yoga pants and pulled them down, accidentally collecting her panties on the way down.

Poor Tracy suddenly found herself standing there half naked. She sat down hard on the chair next to mine and I took the opportunity to whip the yoga pants right off and toss them to one side.

Tracy had promptly scooted her chair under the table to try to hide herself, but I made no effort to try to perve on her. Diana was giggling while Tracy was stuttering; probably trying to demand her pants.

"So how does it feel to be half naked in front of a relative stranger, Tracy?" I asked, letting her see I was laughing at her. "I'd say you are feeling mortified, a touch angry, a little excited and very conscious that you have a pussy that men would like to touch."

"Give me my clothes," Tracy hissed at me, but she wasn't standing up to go and get them.

"How do feel about it, Diana, knowing your friend is sitting there half naked?"

Diana just giggled, blushing slightly.

"Right now Tracy is being an exhibitionist, knowing that we're thinking of her sitting there with no panties on. Look at her. She's feeling downright naughty and wondering if we'll look at her if she gets up to get her clothes."

Tracy was feeling excited about it, no matter what she might say. Her nipples had swelled and were now neatly tenting the front of her t-shirt.

"So, Tracy," I said. "Do you want me to give you your clothes or would you prefer me to go and take off Diana's panties as well?"

Diana sat up with a squeak at that, looking appalled. Tracy on the other hand looked intrigued. She glanced at Diana and then at her clothes.

"I think I'd better have my pants back. Please pass them to me."

I grinned at Diana.

"She doesn't really mean that. She saying it because she thinks it the right thing to say. What she really wants is for you to lose your panties so that I can see if you've shaved your pussy too."

Tracy's face went even redder and her hands dropped below the table to cover her pussy, even though it was out of sight. I continued, determined to have a little more fun before they rebelled.

"So, Diana. Are you going to take up her challenge and take down your panties in front of us or do you want me to come around and take them off for you?"

It was Dianna's turn to blush and Tracy's turn to smirk. We were both watching Diana, seeing if she was game to take the challenge.

It's easier to do something you're nervous about when people are looking at you and expecting you to fall in line. Dianna stood up, rapidly pushed down her pants and panties and sat down again, fast.

I got off my chair and walked around to her. Reaching down, I slid my hand along her bare leg and then across a nice smooth mons.

"What are you doing?" Diana almost shrieked at me.

"I was just checking to see if you were clean shaven," I said innocently. You sat down too fast for me to really tell."

I resumed my seat, while the girls wriggled restlessly in theirs. Talk about cats on a hot tin roof. They wanted their pants back on but were too scared of being thought prudes or chicken if they insisted, especially as they weren't really showing anything.

"Half the fun in voyeurism and exhibitionism is just knowing that you're naked or seeing someone else naked when you really shouldn't. Can either of you honestly tell me that you're not just a little excited about sitting there with bare bottoms?"

Neither of them said anything, but there blushes didn't die down any.

"Of course, if you weren't a pair of blushing virgins you probably take this sort of thing in your stride," I murmured.

Both girls gave me indignant looks.

"What makes you think we're virgins," asked Tracy.

"I always assume that any woman I meet is a virgin," I told them, "unless I have personally checked. And you have to admit, for two women sitting around the table half naked, you're both acting with virginal modesty."

The flush on Tracy's face wasn't embarrassment any more, but annoyance. I seemed to be implying she wasn't an adult yet, despite her years and it was getting her goat. She stood up, arms akimbo, glaring at me.

"I'm not at all nervous about having a man look at me," she snapped. "If you want to look, go right ahead."

She tossed a glare at Diana, daring her to stay seated. Showing just a bit more reluctance, Diana stood up, hands behind her back, blushing most becomingly.

The two young women really were quite appealing. A little naïve and gullible, maybe, but quite enchanting to look at.

"Very nice," I said softly. "Very nice indeed. And what would you say if I suggested that I do a little check on your virginal status?"

Apparently I'd pissed Tracy off more than I'd realised. She turned and sort of lent forward over the table.

"Go ahead," she snapped. "Do your silly little check."

I suppose she expected me to just slide a finger into her and gently probe. That was not, however, my intention. Stepping behind her I slipped down my zip. You show me a man who can stand in front of two young ladies flashing their pussies without getting an erection and I'll show you a man who is gay or impotent.

I eased apart Tracy's lips and pressed into her. She was excited alright. How and wet. And suddenly shocked. Not what she had been expecting.

"Wait," she squealed. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Testing your virginity, like you said I could," I told her innocently. "Don't worry. It'll just be in far enough to be certain and then I withdraw."

"But I thought you'd just touch me," she wailed.

"I am just touching you," I pointed out. "I'm just using my virgin inspector to do it.

What do you think, Diana? Should I continue or not?"

Diana giggled and nodded. "Why not, as long as it's just in and out."

Before Tracy could protest I spoke up.

"Well, it looks like it's up to you, Tracy. Do I complete the test or not?"

"You swear it's just in and then straight out again?"

"I do."

"Alright. Do it."

With permission obtained I pushed more firmly against Tracy, feeling her soft yielding under me. Diana was watching me slide in, fascinated. And this was the girl who'd said "eww" when she heard what voyeurism was.

Once inside Tracy I paused for a second and then, to her great relief, I withdrew as promised.

Tracy smirked and looked at Diana, a touch vindictively, I thought.

"OK. Now it's only fair that you should test Diana as well."

Diana gave a little squeak at the notion and looked at me horrified. I just smiled and walked around to her side of the table. I noticed that her eyes dropped down below my waist and stayed there as I approached.

I pressed likely against Diana's back and she leaned forward slightly. Tracy meanwhile, had followed me around the table for a better view.

As with Tracy, I eased apart Diana's lips and pressed forward. Apart from another little squeak, Diana didn't say a word, just holding her breath as I sounded her depths, releasing her breath with a gasp of relief when I withdrew again.

"Now that playtime is over, do you mind if we put our pants back on," asked Tracy. Like a knife, her sarcasm cut.

"By all means," I told her. "You could have put them on at any stage, you know? I wouldn't have stopped you. There is one little thing."

Tracy just looked at me, suspecting it wouldn't be all that little.

I indicated my erection which I hadn't got around to putting away.

"I'm feeling very tense now and I really need some relief. I was thinking that you could help me out."

Tracy sighed. "I suppose you want me to give you a blow job," she cooed.

"Actually, no. I'd rather you bent over the table and let me exercise my masculine abilities on your warm body."

"You want to fuck me?" she said. "Why me? Why not Diana?"

"I couldn't take Diana," I protested. "It just wouldn't be right to have sex with a mate's sister in his own house. No. Right now I want you.

Of course, if you want to see Diana driven mad with lust, bring her round to my place tomorrow. I'll be home all day and I'd really be happy to oblige.

Right now," I said, gently turning her to face the table, "I want you."

Willingly or not, Tracy found herself bent over the table, my cock pressing firmly against her. I waited for a moment but she didn't say anything, so I started pressing home.

This time as I entered, Tracy let out a little sigh and started pressing back against me. I caught a glimpse of Diana, eyes wide, staring at the pair of us, then I ignored her and started moving.

I wasn't bashful. If I was screwing a woman I wanted her to know that she was being screwed. I came forcefully into Tracy, demanding a response from her, and receiving it in spades. Her rump bounced up to meet me, eagerly taking my driving cock.

We quickly settled into a rhythm, two exhibitionists performing before a fascinated voyeur. Even while I was banging into her, I was pushing up Tracy's top and bra, wanting to get my hands on her breasts.

Finally clasping her breasts, I pounded away at Tracy, both of us rushing eagerly and energetically towards a climax. Then I was gasping and letting loose and Tracy was squealing and shuddering under me. I stayed like that for a moment, feeling Tracy twitching under me.

Then Bob pulled into the driveway and all hell broke loose around me. Diana suddenly realised her panties were still around her ankles and was frantically pulling them up. Tracy on the other hand pushed me away, grabbed for her clothes and dived for the bathroom. I zipped up and went out to meet Bob, breathing hard.

"Right," said Bob. "Got the right one this time. Told that little turd what I thought of his service. Let's get this show on the road."

Quarter of an hour later and we were finished, car purring like a kitten.

"Coffee," said Bob, and headed into the kitchen.

The girls were sitting at the table again, doing their crossword. Tracy gave me a smug look, while Diana threw me a nervous one.

Bob and I settled down at the table, relaxing with our coffee and just talking generally.

"Are you going to the footy tomorrow?" he asked.

"No," I told him, "not this weekend. I'm expecting some visitors tomorrow."

I heard a soft snigger from Tracy.

"Come on, Diana," she said, tapping the crossword. "It's your turn."

- - -

The next day I spent bumming around the house. It was a nice day, weather wise, and I managed to get through a few outstanding jobs. I didn't really expect Tracy and Diana to come round.

I mean, seriously. You suggest to a couple of lovely ladies that they come to your place so you can ravish one while the other watches and admires your technique and see what sort of reaction you get. It would probably be along the lines of hysterical laughter and a suggestion of where you could find a good psychiatrist.

So I'll admit I was slightly surprised when my doorbell rang and Tracy came bouncing into the house, dragging a clearly reluctant Diana with her.

Diana was muttering under her breath, swearing that this was a bad idea and she hadn't agreed to anything and I'd better not be getting my hopes up.

I directed the girls through to the kitchen, offering them a cold drink. The day was heating up a bit, so I figured that the drinks would be appreciated. Checking to see who was driving, I joined Tracy and had a coke, but I let Diana have a UDL. I thought that a touch of vodka would help sooth her nerves, as I suspect that Tracy had been stirring her up a little.

We sat and chatted for a little while, with Tracy dropping several unsubtle hints that maybe I should start moving on Diana. The girls were dressed for the weather, shorts and t-shirts, basically, showing off some lovely long legs. I decided that I'd grant Tracy's wishes and start on her hints.

The next time she dropped a hint, causing Diana to blush slightly, I rose and crossed to stand next to Tracy. I indicated that she should stand and when she did so I promptly sat on her chair, turning her to face me. Then I undid the fastening to her shorts and pulled them down.

"Wait, wait, wait," she said, her voice rising to a bit of a squeak. "What are you doing? I thought you were going to undress Diana?"

I shrugged slightly.

"Maybe later," I told her, sliding down her panties as I spoke, almost laughing at the consternation on her face. "Right now, I want to look at you naked. Lift your arms."

By then I was pulling her t-shirt up and when she lifted her arms I just swept it over her head and off. After that it was a simple matter to unhook her bra and leave her standing there nude.

I sat back and admired her trim figure while Tracy looked somewhat stunned and Diana was struggling not to laugh. It appeared that things weren't going the way Tracy had assumed they would.

Tracy did the hand dance for a moment before giving it up for a bad joke. She seemed to just relax and gave a small laugh. She sat back at the table and considered Diana and me.

"Your turn, Diana," she cooed, obviously expecting me to agree.

Before Diana could agree to being stripped (or violently disagree, which I considered more likely at that point) I chipped in.

"Don't worry about it, love," I said to Diana. "I have no intention of stripping you."

That took them both by surprise. Tracy seemed a little annoyed while Diana managed to look a little offended.

"Why not?" they both demanded, speaking as one.

"Why her and not me?" asked Diana.

"I stripped Tracy because I thought it would be fun and I wanted her to be naked," I explained.

"You, on the other hand," I said, indicating Diana, "will probably feel better if I let you undress yourself, and I'm quite happy to wait until you're ready to do so. And I'll enjoy watching you take your clothes off."

Diana blinked, taking that in.

"You really expect me to stand here and do a strip tease for you?" she asked. "You've got a nerve!"

"And you've got a lovely figure and you're secretly itching to show it off," I told her. "Are you going to start now, or make us wait?"

"I'm not doing it at all," Diana snapped, looking away from me.

With that, Diana determinedly changed the subject, which was quite a feat seeing the Tracy was still sitting there naked, her boobs bouncing whenever she jiggled around, which seemed quite frequently.

I'd watch Tracy jiggle and eye her bouncing boobs, and then I'd give Diana a considering look, eyes lingering on her bust line. Diana was getting madder and madder, but there was nothing she could really say without drawing attention to the situation.

Finally, after a spectacular bounce, (Tracy had stood up and then slumped back into the chair, and her boobs might have been on trampolines) Diana gave an exasperated snort and peeled of her t-shirt. She then unhooked her bra, dropped it to the side and just sat there defiantly, shoulders pushed back so that her breasts pushed forward very nicely. And I have to admit that she had breasts just as fine as Tracy's.

Tracy promptly took up the challenge, pushing her own breasts out. After a few moments I laughed, and suggested that the girls stand up. They did, and I promptly cast an admiring glance at Tracy's neatly shaved lower curves. Then I looked at Diana's shorts, and quirked an eyebrow at her.

It's shameful, the language some young ladies use these days. Diana called me a name that is rarely heard in polite company, undid her shorts and joined Tracy in the nudity stakes.

The girls glanced at each other, then at me.

"What about you?" Tracy asked. "Aren't you going to get undressed."

"Not me," I told her. "I'll keep my things on, thank you. Having me fully dressed while the pair of you aren't makes you feel naked, instead of just all nude together. It excites you and you look at me as the master of the situation."

"What makes you think we feel naked and excited instead of just girls nude together?" demanded Diana. "We've seen each other nude before."

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers
12