What's Eating The Boss? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost immediately after she cums, my own orgasm hits. It kind of surprises me. I didn't realize how close I was or how excited, but I clearly was. It's a good one, too, complete with screams and body jerks. Angie also seems surprised, as she watches me explode.

We lie there together in the afterglow. Angie looks at me affectionately, gratefully. She runs her finger delicately over my cheek. Her sweet smile just melts me. Then she says something that absolutely floors me. "Milene... um..." she stammers, "I... I want to do it to you now. Is that okay?"

She's blushing, so cute! "Are you sure? You really don't need to. Honestly, I just love doing you. I love making you cum."

Another, deeper blush. "Yes. I want to. I feel a little... well, guilty, getting all this from you, and then you getting yourself off like that. And besides, I want to try it."

I'm not going to argue with her. "Okay," I reply, getting excited at the thought.

I take her in my arms and roll her on top of me, then pull her face in for a kiss. Angie responds passionately, moaning as she kisses me deeply. She's turned on by the thought of eating pussy. She moves down to my breasts, and for a short time, I get the delightfully experience of her sucking on my nipples. But not for long. She knows where she's headed, and she flips me over and quickly goes there.

Now she is between my legs, staring intently at my cunt. My excitement grows as I feel her warm breath on my private parts, and I give a little cry when she first touches me, her finger running lightly up and down my slit. Then it's my turn to shiver, as I feel Angie's mouth on me, her tongue swirling around inside me. God, this is hot. She's actually pretty good for a novice, but it's the sight and sound that really get to me, seeing her cute face down between my legs, hearing her moans and hungry sounds and the clicking of her tongue as she eats my wet pussy.

It doesn't take long for her to get me off. I'm just so excited from doing her and now to have her do this. Apparently taking a cue from me, she finds my clit and starts to suck on it. I feel the tension build up within me and then it goes off, tremors of pleasure surging through me, over and over. This orgasm is much better than the one I just gave myself. Fuck, I love oral sex!

As I come down, Angie moves up to cuddle. "Was that good?" she asks. "Did you enjoy it?" I assure her I did, and she seems very pleased with herself.

We stay like that for a while, just relaxing and cuddling, but I can't keep my hands off her. I caress her, innocently at first, but eventually move to her breasts and her sweet bottom. I give her buttcheek a little squeeze and decide to go for it.

"I want to try something a little different," I say, desperately hoping that she'll let me do this. "Turn over."

Angie gives me a look indicating she's a little skeptical, but she turns over and lies face down on the bed. Oh god, she has a beautiful ass, full and round, soft and creamy-white. I run my hands delicately over her back and sides, easing into things, then move down to massage her bottom, savoring the feel of her silky-soft buns against my palms. She sighs contentedly, relaxed, enjoying my gentle massage of her derrière. I'm not so relaxed. My heart is racing. Does she realize what I'm about to do? Is Miss Prim and Proper really going to let me eat her ass?

I take the first baby step, bending down to lay a series of kisses on each lovely cheek. I hear a little giggle above me and take that as a sign to continue. I kiss her again, then open my mouth and take little love-bites of her ass. Angie responds with a little "Mmmm", which encourages me to go further.

My hands are shaking with desire and anticipation as I take the next big step and spread Angie's butt cheeks. There it is, her cute little butthole, a perfect pink ring just waiting for me to love it. I have to go for it - I've been dreaming about doing this for months. I bend down and place a couple of light kisses at the top of her crack, and then a single kiss at the very center of Angie's anus. Her only reaction is an almost inaudible "Oh", so I go further, licking gently up and down in her crack, then blatantly licking over and around her asshole. This time I get a short gasp and a longer, more impassioned "Ooooooh". She's starting to get into it. I lick some more, slow, circular motions around the rim, then quick flicks at the center of her opening. That gets me a delightful squeal that just drives me crazy.

At last, as I continue to worship her little butthole, Angie says something. "Oh my god," she breathes, stifling a gasp, "I can't believe... that you're... licking my asshole!"

She seems a little shocked. Oh wow, I think. Could it be??? So, I ask:

"Hasn't anyone ever done this to you? Do you want me to stop?"

"No. I've read about it... Aahhhh... seen it in some videos, but no. Never. And oh god, it's so naughty, but it's so... Mmmmm... wonderful! Don't stop, Milene, please don't stop! I love that you're doing that to me."

I go back to rimming her, vowing to give her an experience she'll never forget. I burrow between her delicious buttcheeks, unable to suppress my own moans, my face engulfed in the lush warmth of her ass. I lick slowly and sensually over her asshole, again and again, my saliva wetting it and lubricating it, so my tongue slides easily over it, intensifying the pleasure, drawing quiet, contented moans from my sweet boss. Finally, I place my tongue tip at the center of her hole and push inside, and Angie responds with an intense "Ohhhhhhhh... GAWD!!" She buries her face in the pillow and just whimpers delightfully while I continue to eat her luscious ass.

I want to up the heat a bit. I can't believe I have my tongue up my cute boss's ass! Leaving my left hand to hold her cheeks open, I slip the right one down between her legs, slipping my thumb into her pussy while my fingers find her clit. Now I'm giving her triple stimulation, and she really starts to respond, visibly shaking and crying out, "Ohhhh!!...Oh my god!... Mmmmm... Oooooh... OH F-F-FUCK!!"

This is intense. I've never heard Angie swear before, much less use the F-word. It turns me on even more, and I ramp it up further, rotating my thumb inside her while pressing hard against her poor little clitoris, until she whines loudly and finally starts to cum like crazy. I feel it everywhere. Her whole body tenses, her cunt drips copiously onto my hand, and I feel her spasms on my thumb. Even her anal ring throbs tightly around my tongue before it's jerked out by her movements. It's all so hot, I almost cum myself just from experiencing it.

Angie goes through a series of spasms, her body twitching and shaking with pleasure before she finally comes down and collapses in a satiated heap. I slip my thumb out of her and abandon her overstimulated clittie, but I can't resist taking one last look at her darling little asshole. Spreading her cheeks, I see it winking at me, still glistening with my saliva. I give it a final, lascivious lick, and then place a tender kiss on her anus.

I slide up to take Angie in my arms and give her a fervent, tongue-driven kiss. She moans and returns it, the suddenly pulls away and looks at me, seemingly concerned. "Wait a second," she says, "I know where that tongue has been!" Then she bursts into laughter.

"Seriously," she says, "that was awesome, absolutely awesome! You really are amazing, Milene. Such a naughty girl! Now I know why Deborah made so much noise." Then, after a brief, seemingly introspective pause, "Did you do that for her, too?"

I hesitate, not sure if I should reveal these secrets. "Oh," I respond with a coy smile, "a good buttlicker never tells!" But then I relent. "Yes, I did that for her. ...But it was a lot more fun with you."

That earns me a big, adorable smile from Angie, and we take some time to relax and cuddle. Luckily, as Angie promised, we have plenty of time for more fun, and we spend the next couple hours in passionate play. I eat Angie's ass again, and of course I eat her pussy to orgasm - several times, the best one with my tongue in her cunt and my finger in her ass. And she does me again, too, once with her fingers and once with her mouth.

As we get ready to leave, Angie tells me again how amazing it all was, and that she's never cum so many times in her life. "I never knew oral sex could be so good," she adds. Honestly, she seems to be a bit in awe. I respond with an offer to do it all again whenever she wants. "Oh, you can be sure of that, sweetie," she says with a sly grin and a tweak of my nose. "And maybe when my husband takes off on one of his golf trips with the guys, you and I can just spend the weekend in bed."

Yes, definitely the luckiest day of my life!

12