What's Good for the Goose...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, we're all three kneeling, facing one another, all of us naked and all of us well satiated with sex. Leah smiles. "Fuck that was great. We have to do that again some time."

Kelly's kneeling there smiling, too. "I could bring someone along. Another cock might be interesting."

Leah gets an even bigger grin. "Kelly that would be super." Then she looks at me, "Wouldn't it, Brian?"

I don't say anything. I just look at the two of them, reliving what's just happened in my mind. "Kelly then says, "Oh, hey, I've got to go. I'm already late and I'm going to have to shower and change clothes yet." She doesn't take long to gather up her clothes and get them on. Leah dresses, too, and drives Kelly to Kelly's parent's house.

I sit there and think. I'm not sure exactly what to think. I enjoyed the sex and can't deny it. Yet, I feel sort of dirty. I thought Leah and I had something special, more than just sex. But this was definitely just sex for sexes sake. Sure no romance involved. I've done that a lot in my life. But I thought that I was on to something better with Leah. Was I wrong?

Leah comes back and I'm still sitting on the bed naked. "Hey Brian, let's shower and get cleaned up and get some dinner," she says to me as she heads into the bathroom. So I join her. We wash each other just as we had often before, feeling each other a lot. I actually start getting erect again. "We never wore you out, huh?" Leah says, grinning while feeling my cock. "Wasn't that great? That had to be the best sex ever as far as I'm concerned. I never asked, when do you think Kelly can be back again and we can do that again. Maybe she'll bring another guy along. Wouldn't that be great?"

Here I am naked, in the shower with the most gorgeous girl ever, also naked, with her hand wrapped around my cock "No, it isn't great. And we'll never do that."

"What? Why?"

"Leah, I can't watch some other guy fuck you in my own house. Well, our own house."

"What brought this on? It's not like you haven't fucked lots of girls. From what I heard today, you've had sex with everyone on the team."

"Well, that's true. Well, no it isn't. Not every one. But I have to admit that I've had sex with a lot of girls. I used to want to fuck every girl I saw. And I did a lot of them. But that's just sex. I thought we had something more. I was ready, I am ready, to never have sex with anyone but you. There's more feeling involved than just sex, isn't there?"

"You're ready to just have sex with me when you just finished having sex with both Kelly and me?"

"Yeah, well, but I didn't want that to happen.'

"Well no one held a gun to your head."

"Damn it Leah, I think I love you. I just want you. I thought you only wanted me."

"Well, I do want you. But just as you've been with lots of women, maybe I'd like to experience lots of men."

"I don't own you. I can't tell you what to do or not do. But that would change everything. Then you would be just another woman that I've had sex with and I'm just another man that you've had sex with and it's all just hedonistic, out to enjoy sex for sexes sake with no romance or strong feelings. That isn't what I want and I hoped it wasn't what you wanted."

"I don't know. I really love having sex with you. But I really liked what the three of us just did. I never really thought of it before but I don't think I'm ready to settle down. That's what you're really saying, isn't it? Quit fucking around and settle down forever with you. Only you."

"Yes. I guess that's what I'm saying. I wouldn't put it exactly like that but yes."

"How about when I'm with you I'm only with you but I'm not always just with you. Like right now, I'm ready and you're ready. Can we just get back on the bed?"

"But an hour later or a day later or some time, you could be having sex with someone else. Some other guy?"

"Well, uh . . yeah, I guess so, although I don't know who or anything."

"And then you'd come back to me and maybe or maybe not tell me all about it and then we would have sex."

"Gee, I don't know Brian. I haven't figured this all out. But, yeah, maybe like that."

"Well, I can't do that. Wait, that's not true. I choose not to do that. I don't want to share you. Not with Kelly, not with John Doe."

'Brian this isn't fair. I'm twenty-two. I've had one cock and the tongues of several people in my vagina. I've sucked three cocks. Maybe really often but still only three. And I've loved every minute of everything I've ever done sexually. I'm just starting. I'm not ready to set up a lot of limits. I still want you. I love being with you. But I'm absolutely not willing to say that I'll never be with Kelly or some other woman or with some other man, even though I likely will discover that it's best with you. I'll never know, though, if it's best with you unless I can compare us to being with others. If I'm going to commit to spending my life with someone, I want to know I've picked the right one. And I don't know that yet."

With that, this lovely, desirable, naked woman steps up against me, She lifts her left leg and wraps it around me so that her foot is on my butt. She then reaches down below that leg and grasps my cock and rubs it against herself. By pushing up on tip toe and holding on to my shoulder with her other hand she manages to get the head of my penis to rub against her shaven pussy. Her eyes are still slightly below mine but she just stares at me without blinking. "Right now, though, I really want this in me," she says, then kisses my neck, pushing her whole body against me. What am I supposed to do. I'm only human. I'm going to take her into the bedroom and taste her a little and suck on her delicious breasts before meeting her request and pushing into her very tight vagina. Some is better than none.

# # #