What's Love Got to Do with It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eventually married Aaron (another "A" name, lol) a widower who was a couple years younger than I was and had a boy named Austin who is Susan's age, and our blended family life was virtually ideal. All of the kids had grown up into at least their early teens and were healthy, happy, well-adjusted, and doing well in school and sports. All four sets of grandparents were pleasant and helpful but not intrusive (well, except that my mother would occasionally bring up who Susan's father was, but only if we were alone) and treated all four kids the same; and the kids certainly enjoyed having eight other adults besides their parents who loved them and gave them presents.

When Susan was thirteen I got the first contact from Roger since he left now almost fourteen years ago. We had promised each other NOT to stay in touch, but after this passage of time and him finding out from mutual friends that I had happily re-married he called me up one day.

We had a nice chat and without actually having to come out and say it we both understood that there would be no sexual contact between us again. However, since Roger was in town on business for more than a week -- including over a weekend -- I invited him over to our house for a cookout, and made it a party by including all of the grandparents and some mutual friends from the old days.

While I played it completely cool I wondered what Roger's reaction would be when he met Susan, and if my mother would figure anything out.

Roger looked really good -- and he complimented me on really looking good too, which made me smile. Of course my parents and Ajax's parents remembered him since he had been such a white knight in getting me the settlement after Ajax's death that allowed me and the kids to live comfortably, and they greeted him warmly.

I waited until Roger had been there about an hour and all of the guests had arrived (the party was catered so I didn't have to do much work) before I introduced him to Astrid, Alan, and Austin. Astrid faintly remembered him. Then last, but not least, I introduced him to Susan.

When I introduced Roger to Susan my mother "just happened" (I don't believe that but that's her story and she's sticking to it) to be nearby. When I introduced them I made a point of saying the month, day, and year of Susan's birth. After they shook hands Susan instinctively moved her long blond hair back over her right ear and Roger froze.

While Susan is almost of clone of me she does have a few distinct differences, the most dramatic of which is the shape of her ears. Roger -- and both of his kids with Cornelia -- have the same distinctive (I would say "unique" in my experience) ear shape; the same ear shape that Susan has.

Roger looked at me quizzically and when I smiled broadly at him he turned red. Then my bitch of a mother came up to Roger and Susan and with a look like that of a cat who just ate a canary walked off with them arm-in-arm saying something like "Roger, Susan has some of the same interests that you have..." as they walked away.

Later that day I did see Roger and Susan sitting by the pool next to each other having an earnest conversation, although occasionally interrupted by giggles from Susan or chuckles from Roger.

The party was a great success; every single guest, without exception, told me how much they had enjoyed the party. Roger was no exception. He caught up with some old friends, received hero worship from my and Ajax's parents, had some really good conversations with Aaron; and Susan told me how much she had enjoyed talking to Roger. "It's almost like I already knew him before today," was her comment to me after Roger left.

When Roger left he gave me a big hug and whispered into my ear "You little bitch; why didn't you ever tell me?"

I cackled back "Can you just see Cornelia's reaction if she ever saw you with Susan?"

When we broke our hug, he smiled at me, shook his head, kissed my forehead, and walked away shaking his head some more.

My mother and father were the last to leave; after I hugged Dad Mom hugged me tightly and whispered into my ear "At least you used good breeding stock, you tart," then spun away grinning.

After I rode Aaron cowgirl that night with vigor that was in the top 10% of our sexual escapades I fell into a deep sleep wondering if Roger would ever try to contact Susan again.