What's Wrong with Billy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billy, we really can't do this." She finally moved his hand off her. "You can't really either. You know that."

"I can."

Movement behind her caught her attention, and she glanced back to him. He pulled his t-shirt up and off him. That same taut torso from the pool now stood a couple of feet from her. The flicker of the candles reflected off him in a way that she didn't think was fair.

Just before she turned from him, she also glimpsed down, and it was obvious. His swim trunks tented at his crotch. Her mouth dropped open. A 'told-you-so' look came from him.

He went straight to her and took her hands. He pulled, leading her over to the bed, and her face tensed. Her head shook back and forth. At the bed, he hugged her, and he eased them both onto the bed.

His lips kissed to hers, but she didn't stay still for them, avoiding each attempt. His mouth then went to her neck, and his hands went down her robe. First her hands grabbed at his, but then they tried to hold the robe. He had the tie undone, and was pulling about the robe, when she moved closer to him. Her hands went around him, almost to his shoulders and clutched, trying to block him access.

His hands jerked outward and the robe yanked away from her front. She still clenched to him, and it kept the robe from stripping completely away, but her front was exposed. His face kissed right down her neck and was finding the bare skin on her chest as he shifted more over her.

One hand went to push against his chest, while the other hand grabbed into his hair. His lips and tongue were savoring more and more of breasts, and the effect was to make her pitch about in his arms. First she shook back and forth, but then her back arched and now both hands found his hair, holding onto his head fast while he clearly got to a nipple.

Most of her tit and all of her nipple sucked into his mouth, but it was the unseen hand that found her drenched pussy and gripped it that made her shout.

"Oh, GOD!"

He rubbed first, but once he'd gauged just how far gone she was, he grew bolder. H plunged two fingers inside her, and something snapped in her. Her hands pulled fistfuls of his hair hard, but her hips bucked against his hand with all she had. His fingers went all the way inside where his palm could rub her clit, and she screamed.

"OOOHHHHH!!"

He pulled them from her as suddenly as he had put them there, and he was squaring himself over her. She shook her head. Oh my god, this can't be my Billy. No way. Then, the thought of what he wanted. Him inside her. I can't. I can't.

She felt him make her legs go wider, and she braced. Then, she hated herself instantly, as it was like she was suddenly minding him and spreading them for him. She searched up into his eyes, absolutely not believing this was going to happen.

She grunted angrily, but he didn't slow. "You, you... ." Her words fell off.

Her voice turned desperate, as he looked back and forth to her face and to where he was trying to get himself to her. "You've done this before."

He looked straight into her eyes. "Yeah."

She flinched hard.

He moved just forward over her, and immediately it felt like a club was taking her entire sex inside herself.

"Oh my god! Easy, easy, easy. Oh, fuck."

It was her mention of that last word that made him groan hard and he pushed up forward.

She squealed and dug her nails into his back at the mix of pleasure and pain. "OOOHHHHH!!"

His body swayed over her, and it felt like he was stretching her deeply.

"OH BILLY!"

Shots of ecstasy fired from deep inside where he was taking her, and they shot out to every ending of her. Flashes of light swept her conscious. A loud moan filled the room and she realized it was her own.

He was still only rocking over her, and her hips frantically pulled open to try to ease pressure from where he was filling her. She wanted to speak, but her mouth was open wide. Her hands still held on.

All of a sudden he paused, and she wondered if he had cum. She hated herself for instantly hoping he hadn't. He started backing from her, and the void felt profound. His cock reached her lips and still lodged in her, when he paused again. She panted hard at his ear.

Very slowly, he moved over her again, and the familiar yielding inside her held onto him. So very stiff there, she wondered if he felt this way inside her, because he was just so hard. After he passed a certain spot, she knew it wasn't just his being hard. Her back arched again and she was crying out. His cockhead wedged back against her like no man ever had and he stopped. The pressure rendered her lightheaded and again spasming from sensation.

There was no way of knowing how long he had stayed that deep in her, but she came back into focus when he was almost withdrawn again from her. She still didn't know if he had cum, and she again hated herself. I want to see him cum.

He propped over her and collected himself, his cock waiting right at her lips. She still hadn't caught her own breath, and she wanted to give him back some of the thrill he'd driven into her. She steeled herself to do what she came up with.

Her hands flattened onto his back and pulled, giving her the kind of lift she wanted to get her back almost off the sheet. Then, still under him, but able to move, she tilted and lifted her hips. Her legs made their way up and around his hips to where she was getting her ass off of the bed.

She pumped her hips to him, and the effect was to slide right down his cock. Her arms wrapped higher and harder to get more leverage, and she freed herself to swing back and forth under him. He was staying still over her, and she was bouncing to fuck at his rigid cock. Shamelessly, she grunted in time to his dick getting deep in her.

She started steadily, but it was when she picked-up her pace that she got his response. Sounding loud and desperate, he groaned from his throat and he went back to swaying over her. Between his moves up and back, and hers pushing at him, the clashing and slapping of them filled the room.

She loved how overwhelming the feel of him still was, and she felt yet another orgasm build. He was touching every part of her, and she grew panicked when it felt like she might urinate from their thrusting back and forth. Squirting? I can't squirt. I don't think that's really a thing.

He started a primal mix of crying and groaning, and when she thought she felt him pulsing in her, she lost it. Wave after wave of uncontrollable exhilaration rolled her, and she was sure she was pissing onto the bed. She was crying and shrieking. Kept shaking violently.

Their bodies rocked about together.

At some point, they finally lowered onto the bed, and he stayed stuffed in her, seemingly not losing his hardness. She held on tight. He was still panting hard, and she kept telling herself she didn't dare pass out, or they'd oversleep Tom getting home.

Oh my god. Tom.

...

4.

Early that evening, Annette stood in front of her side of the vanity, carefully applying make-up for going out. She felt as calm and as buzzed as she could ever remember feeling in her life. A distinct soreness in her hips made her tickle each time she moved, as she thought about how thoroughly she had been fucked that afternoon.

She still was sorting through it all, and she knew it was horribly wrong, but still... . She would not deny how it had made her feel. And... she would not tell herself she regretted it. She couldn't.

She let Tom talk and talk about his fishing trip. He was still high from hours of drinking, and she was glad he sounded so happy. Her processing of this whole thing hadn't even reached the part of her feeling guilt yet. It just hadn't.

She went easy on the rouge, and distinct on the eyeliner. She chose a red lipstick she thus far hadn't tried out. Her imagination wondered how she and Billy might end the night. She struggled mightily with how she had never, in any way, ever sensed he could have been so sexual. But then, he was her... .

She trembled.

"You okay?"

She glanced over, and Tom was looking at her weirdly.

She forced a smile. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine."

Thank goodness, Billy was going to dinner with them. Does my hair look okay?

Tom's voice spoke up, and again invaded her rich recall of her afternoon.

"I don't get it." He was finishing-up with getting ready himself, and she wondered how long he'd make it staying awake tonight after an afternoon of drinking, and what would surely be more drinks at dinner.

She glimpsed over to him, and he looked perturbed she hadn't responded to ask what he was talking about. Really? Tom forged ahead with his thoughts aloud anyway.

"I mean, I talked to Frances. She said Billy showed-up, but then didn't stay. Left after, like, five minutes."

Annette warmed inside at this. That must have been right before he had come and found her. Taken her.

Tom sighed. "What's wrong with Billy?"

She grinned, before purring contentedly.

"There is nothing wrong with Billy."

12