Wheals of Fortune Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'If you were trying to give me an excuse to punish you, my dear,' she said, in her customary quiet voice, 'you have just done so. Please stand up now!'

She helped me to my feet, and unclipped the chain from my wrists. Then she untied the ribbon at my waist, and slipped the negligee off my shoulders. She also took the chain from my collar, and taking hold of my right wrist, raised it above my head and clipped it to the right hand arm of the cross, then clipped my left wrist to the left arm, so that I was facing the cross, arms apart, way above my head. She then did an extraordinary thing. Coming up beside me, she took my head in her hands, turned me towards her, and kissed me full on the mouth. When she felt my response had been insufficient, she repeated the action, until I responded eagerly, and our tongues entwined passionately. Her hand was between my legs as we kissed, probing and sliding around the wetness of my cunt.

'You liked my husband's cock, didn't you, you dirty little bitch?' she said, and when I didn't answer, she slapped my face, a stinging smack, `Didn't you!'

'Yes Mistress.'

'I'm going to whip you now, Julie. You'll like that, too, won't you?'

I knew better than to remain silent. 'Yes, Mistress.'

'I'm going to hurt you, my dear. Is that what you want?'

'Yes Mistress.'

'Then you must tell me so.'

'Oh yes, please hurt me Mistress!'

'Good!'

She went away for a moment and when she came back, I heard an awesome swishing noise as the single-strand whip whistled through the air.

I had been expecting to be whipped on my buttocks, so it was a shock when the terrible sting of her first expert stroke came, on the upper part of my back, just below my neck, and I screamed as it struck.

'Be quiet!' she said, sternly, 'you must learn to take your punishment in silence, or how can I loan you to friends?'

I bit down hard as she struck again, drawing blood from my lower lip, scarcely daring to think about what she had just said – loaning me to friends; Heavens above!

Six strokes she gave me, then unclipped my cuffs and let me look at my wheals in the mirror. They made a pretty ladder pattern down my back, and I thought that was it, but my Mistress had other ideas.

'Don't move!' she said, and went back to the cupboard from which she had apparently taken the whip. When she returned, she had a many-stranded flogger in her hand. She backed me up against the cross, and lashed me hard four times across the tops of my breasts with it, bringing up red marks I knew would soon disappear, but which hurt a great deal. When she finished I was sobbing.

She threw down the flogger and took me in her arms.

'That's enough for this morning, my dear,' she said, 'you may go and change. You shall have lunch with me, and then we'll go shopping, shall we?'

Again, she strode out, leaving me speechless. All of a sudden, I was her companion!

I shuffled back to my room, sore and weary, stripped off everything, even daring to remove the butt-plug and the collar, and spent ten minutes under the shower. The water stung like hell on my back, and my nipples throbbed as the blood flowed back into them. The plug didn't hurt quite so much this time, when I gently pushed it back into my arsehole, and the collar felt quite comforting around my neck. When I brushed my hair out, so that it fell in a long mane down my back, as usual, I found I could move the ring around to the back, and it didn't look too outlandish.

I rummaged around in the closet and soon found a fine selection of 'normal' clothes. There being no panties available, and as I really didn't need a bra, I wore no underwear, so I dressed in a green pleated cotton skirt and a beige silk blouse, clipped in a pair of long silver pendant ear-rings, and completed my outfit with a pair of black patent stilettos. The weather was warm, so I needed no stockings, and I decided to do without a jacket.

We sat together as our lunch was served by Pilar, and Mistress Rosa chatted and gossiped with me like a true friend, rather than my Mistress, but I was all the time aware of our relative status, and on my guard. She wore in a beige jersey knit dress and what appeared to be genuine pearls, and when I remarked on her sophisticated appearance she glowed visibly.

We took a taxi into town, and Mistress Rosa bought several items of jewellery for herself, and a lovely anklet and waist-chain set for me, then led me into a shop advertising porcelain false nails.

'But my own nails are quite strong,' I protested.

'Wait until you see what I shall have you fitted with,' she told me, and there was no disagreeing with her.

I had to agree, in fact, that the long, shapely, pink talons that I had expertly applied by my Mistress's contact there were indeed lovely, though I was going to have to get used to doing simple things all over again, with my nails extending a good centimetre beyond the end of my fingers. And just when I thought she had finished, she led me over to another counter, where a studious-looking young girl produced a tiny drill. She pierced holes in the nails of my right forefinger and my left pinkie. Into my right forefinger's nail, she inserted a small stone, which looked like a diamond, though it certainly wasn't, whilst to my pinkie she fastened about three centimetres of very fine silver chain, with a tiny stone set at its dangling end.

'Well?' asked my Mistress, as we left the shop.

'I feel very sexy, Mistress Rosa,' I said.

'Just as well,' she said, taking my arm, 'because I need to go home and fuck.'

She told me to go straight to her room when we got home, and turned to me as soon as we entered.

'Undress me, Julie,' she said, and she lifted the heavy mane of hair out of my way so that I could get at the zipper of her dress. I pulled it down, down, down, revealing her long, pale back, crossed by the black strap of her lacy bra, which I unclasped. I eased the soft wool of her dress off her elegant shoulders, and it fell to her waist, leaving her breasts covered only by the filmy bra, which I pulled impatiently away. For some reason, I was anxious to see my Mistress's body revealed before me. Her breasts were rounded, heavy, but still firm, with nice, brown aureola and prominent nipples, which I kneaded and teased, drawing an 'oh' from her lips just as she turned to kiss me.

I tugged at the belt on her dress, and fumbled for a moment before I had it off, then the dress was loose, and I could simply push it down over her broad hips, until it fell in a pool around her Manolo Batik shoes. She wore, I saw, a garter belt and stockings, over which she had pulled on a pair of fine silk French panties. Now I knelt beside her, and gently pulled down the gorgeous, loose panties, loving the feel of the silk, but even more, her warm flesh beneath. I had wondered idly if she shaved her pussy. Now I had the answer; the panties slid down smoothly over bare flesh, without a vestige of ugly hair, and her vaginal lips were neat, almost invisible until she opened her legs.

Knowing my role, I took the three paces necessary to the bed, and sat on its edge, lifting my skirt, and opening my legs wide. I did something Paul had shown me he liked, what seemed like a century ago – I spread my cunt with two fingers, and, in a new adaptation of my own, looking my Mistress in the eye, just let my tongue emerge from between my teeth for a few moments.

Accepting the implicit invitation, she threw herself on the floor in front of me, and plunged her head between my legs. Her tongue shot deep into my vagina, alternately fucking me deeply, and coming up, then flicking at my hard little clit.

I manoeuvred her into a '69' position on the bed, and soon we were busy with each other's pussies, and I had a slow, languorous orgasm, as she tongued me to climax.

Mistress Rosa was a generous lover, and waited until I had cum, before she told me what it was she really wanted. Slipping off the bed, she went to a dresser, and came back with a monstrous red flexible dildo.

'I can do this myself,' she said, 'but it's not the same.'

She handed it to me. 'One end for each hole, if you'll do the honours, darling,' she said, 'I don't need any lubricant.'

Wonderingly, I slowly rammed the thicker end into her hot wet cunt, and she purred like a cat as its mighty length and width filled her. I couldn't resist tw0isting and giving it a bit of manipulation, drawing from her some real groans. Then I doubled the great implement over and, none-too-gently, shoved the thinner end hard into her anus, which seemed to suck it into its dark and cavernous depths to an incredible extent. With the loop that remained sticking out of her, I began to fuck her, moving across her and unbuttoning my blouse so that she could suck and caress my tits while I did it. It excited me tremendously to see my Mistress writhing as her cunt and arsehole were being penetrated simultaneously, and I felt the familiar welling up of juices inside me as I fucked her.

Her moans turned to sharp screams, which had a sudden effect on me too, and I think we both came together, then lay in each other's arms.

'Julie, my dear?' said my Mistress, sleepily, after a time.

'Yes, Mistress?'

'Just checking you were awake. You can rest tonight, but keep your plug in, because my husband wants to use you tomorrow.'

'Oh,' I replied, apprehensively, the thought of Mr Gordon's monstrous cock forcing its way into my virgin arsehole both exciting and, above all, terrifying. But my Mistress was stroking my body with a tenderness I had thought no slave was entitled to, and its effect was so soothing.

'Does your slave please you, Mistress?' I asked, the unfamiliar dangling ornament trailing from my pinkie to graze her breast.

'Yes, my dear,' she said. It was music in my ears.