Wheel-Bound Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula felt Alex's finger touch her clit. She lay expectantly for his next movement, but it never came. A few long moments slipped by.

She could not stop herself. Paula began to move her pussy... her clit...her ass... ever so slowly... not wanting to lose contact with Alex's finger.

Alex kept his finger perfectly still. He no longer paid any attention to her backside. His left hand on the bed kept him solid and relaxed.

Paula finally found a minute rhythm, and began pleasing herself on Alex's finger.

Alex sat back as best he could and watched the 40-year-old woman he had grown so fond of the last couple of weeks. Her body was nothing to brag about. Her skin and complexion un-noteworthy and she had darkish brown bags under her eyes, causing her to look tired. But, what did he have to complain about! She was 30 years younger than he and his cock and given up the ghost five or six years ago. Had he wanted to fuck her, she would not have agreed to any of this.

"You sure know how to torture a woman." Paula sighed.

"No need to be in a hurry. Just take your time and let it build." He coached.

"I should swat you for torturing me like this!"

Long minutes passed. Alex watched her ass lift and drop in barely perceptible motion, but each minute movement was accompanied by a soft moan. She climbed the ladder slowly... rung by rung...moan by moan... her deep breathing causing Alex to smile with anticipation. Then, the deep, lung filling, inhalation of air as the orgasm moved through her like a phantom. She held the breath, slowly releasing that as the orgasm ghosted away

"Push it in? Alex, push it in! Your finger, dammit!"

His finger moved rearward slightly, finding her hole and slipping easily into it's well lubricated depths. He stroked it slowly, much to both of their enjoyment. After a long few moments, Alex pulled his finger out of her. He reached for a blanket and covered her up, patting her lightly on the butt.

"I'll wake you in a few hours, sugar."

Alex let Paula sleep just over three hours. Still covered, Alex lifted the bottom part of the blanket to uncover her backside. He sat looking at it a while. 'If her ass had a little more meat to fill it out, it would be quite lovely, but, who am I to complain.' He thought. 'If I weren't a cripple and I could get my cock in her, my hands gripping her ass...' Shaking his head, he let the thought drift way. He leaned a bit and stroked her ass.

"Ummm. How long did I sleep?"

'A little over three hours." He answered.

"That feels good." She said, as he began to rub her backside again. "I bet you are an ass man?"

"I don't know!" He replied, juggling his hands.

A few minutes elapsed and soon Paula was fully awake. "Can I see your cock?"

The question caught Alex by surprise. He had not considered that she might want to see his cock.

'You want to?" He queried. "Sure!"

Alex backed his chair up as Paula removed the blanket and sat up.

"Look, your sling and rail system is not unknown to me. How about, we put you in bed and take your shorts off?"

"Okay." Alex answered, surprised and mystified by her intentions.

In a couple of minutes, Alex was laying in the hospital with his shorts removed. Paula was studying his mostly wrinkled up and hiding penis. Her thumb and forefinger pulled the wrinkled skin down to reveal the domed-shaped head.

"You know, when it disappears like that with all that skin it means my cock was long." Alex said jokingly.

Paula smiled. "You or your wife ever measure it?"

"We did." He replied. "From the sack underneath...6 ½ inches. From the top...6 ¼ inches. She's only known my cock, but, she says it is quite large. I think she meant... thick. I know 6 inches is not that long but about average.

"Well, it's out now and seems to be firming up."

"Only because a woman's hand is playing with it. Whenever it gets near a pussy, it does that... but not fully erect."

Paula looked at the controls on the bed and pushed the button to lower the bed down completely. She put her left knee on the bed, throwing her right knee over Alex's midsection to straddle him.

Alex lifted his head to look in amazement as Paula tried to insert the 3 maybe 4 inches of his cock inside of her. It seemed to be working.

"Do you feel it inside me?" Paula asked, smiling, dropping her ass to rest on him. "I feel it."

"I do, my dear lady!"

She began to ratchet her ass slowly, placing her hands on her thighs. He joined her by pushing up.

"Push! It's good." She coached, in a sexy voice that stirred him. "Come on, Alex, fuck my pussy!"

A couple of long minutes passed. Alex's semi-erection, with Paula's continuing uplifting banter, was doing well. Soon, he knew, it was not going to last. With his right hand, he reached for her pussy, extending his thumb. Easily, he found her clit.

Paula had had her eyes closed. With the touch to her clit, they popped open.

"Fuck!" She sighed. "You are full of surprises."

The enthusiastic banter continued as Paula's ratcheting rhythm increased. As expected, his cock finally withered to the point it slipped out of her. Incidental though it may be, his small lubricated length slipped backwards to the crack of her ass, sending a small shock through her. Her slight yelp confirmed it.

"Are you good, Alex?" She asked with labored breath.

"I'm good, Paula." He assured her, as he continued to manipulate her clit.

With his cock no longer inside of her, Paula still continued to move. Alex continued to please her with his thumb.

"I was married once...very brief time." She spoke with labored breath intermix with moans, groans and vulgar adjectives. "Fuck! It's good!... I know... how to use a cock! I just don't like what they're attached to."

"Like Quigley Down-under."

"Exactly!" She joined chuckling with Alex, then, in a few seconds. "You never know what life holds for you. I never thought I would have sex with a man again and a 70-year-old man to boot... Don't move! Right there!"

"I have found life can be full of surprises." Alex said. "I appreciate and thank you for this wonderful experience."

"Ahhh Ggeeee! Alex! Alex! OOHHjhhhhhhhhhhh FUCKKkkkkkk!" Paula exclaimed loudly. The orgasm hit her hard and midway through she lifted her ass and pleaded. "stick it in! Stick your thumb in!"

Alex unexpectedly lost contact with her clit when she lifted her ass. But, with her plea, he only had to move his thumb lightly forward. When he pushed up, she sat down hard. Paula slammed her ass... her pussy... feverishly onto his thumb until the orgasm released her. She slowed as it slipped away. She just sat on Alex's thumb.

"I want one more look at your pussy." Alex finally said.

'You do love pussy, don't you, guy?" Paula retorted, shaking her head. "With such a lovely experience, I suppose I owe you that much. But, a look only!"

"That, I do."

Paula took a second to ponder. She slid her ass backwards, dropping a bit between Alex's legs. By placing her feet on either side of his body, she effectively spread her thighs wide, and, unconsciously put her pussy almost out of his reach. Finding it difficult to keep her head high, she reclined back on the bed.

Alex had only to lift his head to have an excellent view of her pussy. It glistened with her lubricating fluid. He had not seen are felt a saturated pussy on his wife in many years. He did not reach touch it.

"If my wife ever goes out of town again, do you think we might get together again?"

"At this second in time, I say yes. But, we will see what the future holds. Do you think I might be able to take a shower? I think I should get out of here. What time is it anyway?"

'More than enough for a shower. Just give me another moment. I wished I had my camera."

"The hell! I wouldn't let you take a picture of my pussy! You're daffy!"

A few moments later, Paula slung her leg over his body and stood from the bed. She put Alex's shorts back on and back into his chair. As she gathered her clothes, Alex, having maneuvered his chair around, had one more look at her ass, also, seeing her butt hole, thinking, 'Well, we have been truly intimate now.' Alex followed her to the bathroom.

"This walk-in shower never ceases to amaze me!"

"Yep! My legs gave up right there."

"There's no shower curtain?" she queried, placing her clothes on the toilet seat.

"You'll find there's no need for one. The water only comes to about 6 inches of the edge. It's all tile anyway."

While Paula showered and dressed, Alex went to the kitchen and rinsed out his mouth, wiped his face with a washcloth and soap, then, mouthwash. He wheeled to the living-room to wait for Paula.

Having been shown the house, Paula gathered everything together and put it in the washing machine.

She came to the living-room and took her usual seat beside the door, her back to the door.

She asked again about the events leading up to his total loss of his legs.

He explained that it happened with a fall five days earlier and then nosedived on two separate days in the shower.

The topic flowed over various subjects, with Alex injecting praise on Paula at every opportunity.

"I guess it's about time for me to go, my love. And please don't thank me again. I can't help but feel like I'm leaving you unsatisfied."

"I have not shot-off in a long time. And believe me...I am a happy camper."

As they hugged goodbye, both were hoping there might be another time.

12