Wheelbarrow

Story Info
Can you watch my wife?
2.2k words
4.26
83.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,497 Followers

I was off work for a week. Compulsory workers compensation leave my boss and the unions called it. There'd been a near accident at work with me the near victim. Bloody fast reflexes got me out of the way in time and an equally fast tongue let that damned apprentice know what I thought of his chances of completing his apprenticeship in the next fifty years.

Turned out that the apprentice was the nephew of one of the union bigwigs and when mummy's boy went running to him he came barging in waving the health and safety act like a banner.

Finding out that his nephew had well and truly stuffed up, bigwig changed tack in an instant. Suddenly I was the poor employee who had faced traumatic stress due to lack of proper management oversight. The upshot was that, to keep the union happy and off his back, the manager told me to take a week of paid stress leave.

I didn't get any say in the matter but it didn't particularly worry me. There were things I could do at home with my sudden spare time. And this had the side benefit that the apprentice would have to kill someone else or be killed by them while I was away.

This explains why I suddenly had time on my hands. I was telling Andy, the guy next door, about the idiot apprentice and my week off when he suddenly piped up.

"Listen, Pete," he said, "if you've got time on your hands for the next week maybe you could do me a favour."

And maybe I couldn't. Depends on what he wants, doesn't it. People can be awfully generous with your time if you let them.

"Depends, Andy," I told him. What's the problem?"

"It's Gloria," Andy told me. "I think she's cheating on me. Could you sort of keep an eye out during the week and let me know what's going on?"

Gloria, in case you hadn't guessed, is his wife, and she's a real honey. Andy is paranoid about her and is always suspecting her of cheating. I've heard some of their arguments on this point but, to be honest, I've never heard of her actually stepping out on him. It all seems to be in Andy's mind.

I figured that he must be serious this time if he was asking me to keep an eye on her. Normally he walks alongside of her carrying a baseball bat to fend off any unwanted admirers. OK. To be fair, he doesn't quite go that far, but he probably would if he could.

So in the spirit of our common maleness, eager to be a helpful neighbour, ready to put Andy in a position where he'd owe me one, and knowing if I didn't agree he'd whine until I did, I assured Andy that I would watch her like a hawk and let him know everything that went on.

As soon as Andy walked away I naturally forgot all about watching Gloria. The next day I was working in my front garden, getting it up to scratch. I could see Andy's place and I idly noted the visitors that Gloria had. The mail man and a pair of Jehovah Witnesses. None of them got past the front door.

Andy came charging around to my place as soon as he got home wanting a report. Remembering what he wanted me to do I was able to tell him that Gloria was home all day and her only visitors were the mailman and the bible bashers. Andy promptly wanted to know how I knew they were bible bashers.

"Because they came into my place next and started yakking at me. After half an hour of having them try to convert me, I held up a hand and told them to excuse me for a minute as my phone was ringing, but not to go away. I'd be right back. Then I went inside and closed the door. They waited for an hour before they finally realised I wasn't coming back."

Andy nodded and toddled off home, and I could be sure if he was happy because I hadn't caught Gloria out or unhappy, because I hadn't caught Gloria out. I know that sentence doesn't seem to make much sense, but neither did Andy.

It was odd, but from that point on I seemed to bump into Gloria all the time. I'd go to do some gardening and she'd also be out in the garden. I'd go down the street and I'd meet Gloria while in the mall. It seemed to me that I saw more of her over the next few days than I had over the previous year, but this may have been due to my increased awareness of her.

It seemed that Gloria had noticed the same thing, because when I came back from a short walk, she was working in the front garden and stopped to chat.

"It's odd, Peter," she told me, "but I seem to see you everywhere the last few days."

"It's not really that strange," I pointed out. "I'm having a week off so I'm around more. Plus Andy has asked me to keep an eye on you to see if you're cheating on him. And on top of that I'm developing this overwhelming desire to take off those little ragged shorts you're wearing and, as they say in the romance novels, having my wicked way with you."

Gloria blinked as she slowly took that in.

"Andy thinks I'm having an affair again and set you to watch me?"

Noticing my amused gaze she reviewed her statement.

"I meant that he's thought it before, not that I've had an affair before," she amended, blushing. "You're actually watching what I do and reporting it to him?"

I shook my head. "Not really. I tell him that the postman dropped by and that bible bashers came calling and little incidentals like that. It keeps him happy and off my back."

The last half of me initial statement finally caught up with her, because Gloria gasped, blushed and then glared at me.

"You can't say things like that," she snapped.

"What? That the bible bashers came around? They did. They even came to my place."

"Not that," Gloria said, bristling. "That other thing you said, about my shorts."

"Oh, that bit about peeling them off you so you're effectively naked and then having sex with you? Why can't I say that?"

"It's just not the way you talk to a lady, and you know it."

"Really? Do you mean that no-one has ever propositioned you before? I can't believe that. You've got sex appeal laid on."

Gloria's face was a riot. It was all I could do not to laugh out loud.

"Of course I've been propositioned before," she muttered. "Just never so crudely. There's a way of suggesting that sort of thing so that it can be politely ignored, which is what I do."

"Um, I'm a little slow at times," I told her. "Do you mean that you make polite propositions when you're interested or that you politely ignore them when offered?"

The look on her face answered that one. Now I was openly smiling at her discomfort.

"If I was nice and polite and just hinted at what I wanted, you'd be at a terrible disadvantage," I pointed out to her.

"How?" came the expected question.

"Because if I'm not plain in expressing my intentions, you'd be taken by surprise when I take you into the backyard and take off those silly little shorts. You wouldn't realise what was going on until you were half naked and bent over ready to receive me."

Gloria rallied gamely.

"I'll ignore that comment," she said. "You're behaving crudely and I wish you would stop it."

"The trouble is, I'm feeling very crude where you're concerned," I said. "And you're enjoying it. See what's happening?"

I reached out and flicked one of Gloria's nipples. They were both standing tall, making little tents on her top. I suspected that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Gloria shied away from my touch like a startled pony, but she didn't leave.

"My, my. No bra," I said. "How very daring. Not that you need one."

"I think that's enough," she told me. "You might as well go on."

"I've got a better idea," I told her, moving towards her. "I think it's time to take you around the back and start removing your clothes."

Placing one hand on the small of her back I gently turned her and started walking down the driveway. Gloria walked with me, protesting all the way, explaining why it just wasn't going to happen.

As far as I was concerned, when Gloria walked down that driveway with me after hearing I intended to take off her clothes, she was giving permission, no matter what she said.

As soon as we had entered the backyard and could no longer be seen by passers-by I turned Gloria to face me. My hands dropped to her shorts and I started undoing the buttons. Gloria promptly tried to push my hands away, but wasn't very effective at it. Her buttons popped open quickly and then I was pushing her shorts and panties down. (Why make two trips when one will suffice?)

Bending I lifted her ankles and slipped the shorts right off, tossing them to one side. Gloria was still protesting, trying to explain why this just wasn't going to happen, and I was still ignoring everything she said.

She was also clutching her top, as though daring me to try to take it off. I just winked at her.

"You can keep your top on for now," I said. "Tell me, do you remember doing wheelbarrow races as a child?"

Gloria looked puzzled for a moment, then suddenly flushed. She'd been thinking of a child's wheelbarrow race and then suddenly replaced the children with adults.

I twirled my finger and she slowly turned to face away from me.

"Hands on the ground," I told her, and equally slowly she bent over into the wheelbarrow race starting position. Her breathing was suddenly sounding very ragged.

My trousers hit the ground and I stepped up behind her. Gloria gasped as my fingers checked her readiness state, and she was most definitely ready. Anticipation of my intentions had been working on her, and Gloria was hot and restless, her mound pressing back slightly as I felt her.

I eased my cock up against her pussy and in. I was in no hurry but wasn't taking my time, either. I just pressed firmly against her, sinking deeply into her, until finally I was fully there. Then I lifted her legs one at a time so that I was holding them against my waist while they close around me in the traditional wheelbarrow race position.

I think that it finally struck Gloria what this particular position meant. All her weight was on her hands and she had no ability to move. I had full control over her and all she could do was take it, whatever I decided.

I started off the way I meant to continue -- erratically. I moved lowly in and out, letting Gloria start to sense a rhythm, then changed it, banging into her hard and fast. The first time I changed rhythm from slow to fast Gloria gasped but seemed to accept it as part of the natural order.

When I changed from fast to slow I could hear her muttering in confusion. Why the change, she was wondering. From that point on I kept her off balance, hammering hard or moving gently within her as the mood took me.

Fairly soon I could feel Gloria writhing against me, trying to establish her own pattern, but she had no grip to give her body purchase to move against me. She was helpless against my driving need and she knew it.

Soon Gloria was starting to squeal when I accelerated, moaning when I slowed down, pleading with me to "fuck me properly, damn you".

It couldn't last of course, but it was interesting for a while. When I was pounding into her, Gloria's tensions increased. When I slowed down they decreased a little, but never as low as the point they had been before the pounding. The result was that over time, Gloria's tension and excitement gradually increased until she was on the verge of a climax.

That was my cue to see how long I could hold her there. Not long enough, unfortunately, as my own excitement was steadily growing. Gloria was wailing and pleading very nicely at the end, but I had to go and spoil it by suddenly driving in hard and fast. It was enough to tip us both over the edge, and Gloria finally managed some semblance of control when her pussy closed over my poor cock like a vice, determined not to release it until she was satisfied.

I lowered Gloria carefully to the ground. If I'd let her go she would have just slumped down. Easing down beside her, I lifted her top off while she was still distracted by her climax. She had lovely breasts, and it was just natural to take possession of one, holding it comfortably while Gloria finally came back to life.

"If you're reporting to Andy," she finally said, "what are you going to tell him about today?"

"Your neighbour dropped in. He wanted to know if you had a wheelbarrow. He didn't go inside the house."

Ashson
Ashson
8,497 Followers