Wheeling Park Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trixie, this is Jarid, Jarid, Trixie." Elmo introduced.

A woman who'd been sitting with her face hidden behind a computer screen in the gloomy interior suddenly stood. My eyes being used to the outside light, I could barely see anything in there at first.

"Oh, you're one of the new people! Come in, come in! Sit right down in my little parlour, young man!"

She came closer, grabbing my hand and taking me deeper into this tomb while Elmo clumped off somewhere in the dark.

"Visitors are excellent, but surprise visitors from new people are so much better. Have a seat," she said, ushering me into a chair at what seemed like a dining room table in what must have been their front room.

"I, uhh, I'm sorry, I can't see anything."

"I know, darling, just wait until your eyes adjust from that horrid sun and you'll see fine," she replied while the sound of a refrigerator door slamming shut preceded more heavy boot falls.

"Trixie's got a really bad allergy to sunlight, so she's gotta stay inside in the daytime with the curtains pulled and everything." Elmo's voice informed me as it came closer.

"Except if it's a really dark day with total cloud cover and rain, fog, all that stuff." said Trixie's voice, settled across the corner of the table.

At this point, my eyes had adjusted enough to somewhat clearly see the can of beer being held out to me. I took it and thanked him before he walked away with his own and slumped in a low couch. I opened the beer and took a sip, enjoying it immensely, closing my eyes and wiping my own sweat off my brow with my sleeve when she spoke again.

"Oh, here, darling, you'll like this."

She leaned forward, taking the beer can from my hand to roll it slowly across my brow with both hands. Now, I could see much better and found myself looking at a woman whose skin was so pale, it almost glowed when my eyes focused on it in the gloom. In total contrast, her hair and makeup were all black, lipstick, eyeliner, even her nails. Goth girl. Or, in this case, Goth woman.

Did I mention that the flowing, see-through robe and extremely low-cut, pushup bra beneath it were also black? Yeah, that got my attention too. I froze in shock with nowhere else to look other than her face or her deep cleavage. I franticly wondered if Elmo would appreciate the joke that whipped through my mind about being between a rock and a hard place.

"Niiice, huh?" she purred."

"Yup," I managed, having decided to focus on her neck.

The TV came on, lighting her up even more. Aside from the very awkward fact that the top of one of her nipples was showing, there was the revelation that this woman was an awesome beauty. That didn't help a growing situation in my pants and I breathed an inner sigh of relief when the big man's wife backed off, putting the beer back on the table in front of me.

"Better?" she asked with a coy look.

"Yeah, thanks." (for everything, but please don't get me torn in two by your husband?)

"So, Jarid, how long are you staying with us?" she asked with her 'special demeanor', for want of any other possible description of it.

"Um, I don't know."

"Sounds like a long time."

"Heh, yeah. Umm,... so,... what happens if you go out in the sun, like today?", I desperately asked while a recorded show featuring Harley Davidson drag racing started on the TV.

"I get very ugly burns all over my skin and it makes me really nauseated with the worst headaches. Takes me a long time to get back to normal again, weeks sometimes. I'm allergic to the heat and those UV rays and stuff."

"Oh. So, you never ever leave here during the day, at all?"

"Not unless it's an emergency, and even then I go under specially prepared transportation. I'm an extreme case."

"Has it always been like that?"

"Since I was ten years old."

"I can't imagine."

"Oh, it's not so bad. Once I accepted it and got over the jokes about Elvira, I got into it. Now, I only go out at night and there's enough people available around here during those hours to socialize, plus I'm the bartender at the club. Come by after the sun is down and you'll find me there."

"And you sleep in the daytime?"

"Off and on. I take day visitors at certain times. Like you. Now, where are you from?"

"Mississauga."

"Oh, what a pity! Still, you can always move out when you're old enough. How old are you now, Darling?"

"Eighteen," I answered, judging her to be a little younger than Mom, but it was really hard to tell. She had that ageless quality that they bragged about in women's face cream commercials, probably from never having been fried in the sun.

"There, then. You'll soon be out on your own and living somewhere nice. So, you got a girlfriend?"

"No."

"No? A handsome young man like yourself? Lucky me!"

I laughed nervously at her joke while she beamed at me, then I asked, "Um, you mentioned someone's name,... when you talked about people making jokes,..."

" ... Elvira?"

"Yeah, who's that?"

"Who's Elvi-? Baby," she asked, turning her head to face the couch, "what are people teaching children in school these days? How can a red blooded young man like our Jarid here, not know about Elvira?"

"Well,... let's see; is she even still alive?"

"Yes, it wasn't it wasn't anywhere near that long ago! No matter, my sweet." she said, turning back to me. "In fact, it's all the better, because now, whenever you hear the title, 'Mistress of the Dark', you'll think of me first. No, a careless society tried to deprive you of Elvira, so I'll step in to take her place. I think she'd be proud."

"Okay," I said, helplessly grinning now while that nipple still peeped at me from behind her bra.

"You like scary movies?"

"I guess. I don't watch a lot of TV."

Speaking of the TV, there seemed to be a break in the racing so the viewer could watch a very top-heavy woman laughing while her bare boobs vibrated on the tank of a high revving Harley.

"Well, you'll enjoy watching movies with me and I have a new current favourite that's just perfect for you. Best of all? I have the sequel, too and it's just as good. So, what are you into?"

"Bikes, mostly."

"Motorcycles?"

"Yes."

"Do you have one?"

"Yes, it's out there." I replied, gesturing in its general direction through the wall.

"Right on. So, what else are you into?"

I hate when people ask me this stuff, because there really is nothing else. Usually, I just make something up to make them happy, so they go away because it's not like most people really care anyway, but this time it didn't seem appropriate, so I only shrugged my shoulders at her.

"Well, what would you like to do when you get out of school, have you graduated?"

"Yes, this spring. I guess I want to take Engineering at university this fall and I picked the right courses, but I really don't know what field yet."

"Wow, that sounds interesting. What about art?"

"I can't draw."

"But, if you're interested in Engineering, you must be interested in art. Do you like it?"

"Sure. I mean, I like what I like, I guess. I don't get some art, like that Campbell's soup can that funny little guy did."

"Andy Warhol."

"Yeah."

"I'll bet you'd like my art. Would you like to see?"

"Okay," I answered, feeling a bit more comfortable with her now, despite the peeping nipple I was still struggling to ignore.

She stood, picked up her chair and turned, lugging it over to a computer and revealing the micro thong under her translucent robe. After that, I was pretty glad it was dark in there. She was perfect. Her image burned itself into my mind and there was no way that was going to be pressure washed away, but that was just the beginning.

Thankfully, I had a chance to adjust myself when neither of them were looking before I took the seat she moved for me, she sitting in her office chair in front of the computer beside me. She exited an online Lingerie site and went to her desktop, which featured that famous image of Marilyn Monroe standing over the heating grate with her white dress blowing straight up, except in this version, she had both upper and lower canines, long, sharp, and white. Bright red blood dribbled down her chin and over her billowing, white dress and the broken body of her hapless male victim lay at her feet. The whole thing was a reproduction in computer art, stunning in quality and detail, easily provoking both turn-on and revulsion.

"This is mine. I finished it a month ago."

"You did this?"

"Yeah, do you like it?"

"Totally,... wow. Are you ever good."

"Thanks," she said with a smile before going into her computer and opening a file of images, all of them done with the same detail and artistic signature as her desktop.

A few Goth vampire chicks in various states of undress; evil fairies with claws; an old mansion with the sun setting behind it, horrific details of a scene in front of the building only half visible with the dramatic lighting.

Then there was stuff like,... A woman in a half shredded business suit being raped by two alien gorilla-like things; a smiling woman in a tattered evening gown, arms and legs wrapped around a giant penis, completely covered in cum; a nude woman on an exer-cycle that plunged a dildo in and out of her as she pedaled; a desperate looking woman with a ball gag bent over a chair, boobs pulled out of her shirt, skirt pulled up, panties down and being penetrated from behind by a man with a huge dick.

The pics went on while I sat there, hard as a rock, drinking my beer and unable to say anything as she ran the slideshow of images until it was over.

"What do you think?"

"I don't think I'll ever think of sex in the same way again." I got out.

Trixie seemed to think this was pretty funny as she laughed with a low, sultry tone, saying afterwards, "Now there's a compliment. I have more stuff too, stuff I collaborated on with a chick here at Wheeling who's a tattoo artist and some self portraits, but I'll show you those some other time."

"Why don't you put a wrap on one, Trix? I gotta get goin soon." Elmo said, watching a slow-mo replay of somebody wiping a Harley.

"I have one, I was waiting for you. C'mon over." she said, opening the top right drawer of her desk and taking out a thin little cigarette. "You smoke, Darling?"

"I- No. I mean, I've never tried it."

"Want to?"

"Umm,..."

"You don't have to," she said, lighting it, puffing with those beautiful, full black lips as Elmo walked up behind.

When she held it out to me with a questioning expression, I just took it. I took a long drag like she did, passed it to Elmo and then coughed my lungs out.

They laughed softly and Elmo said, "Okay, you miss the next couple rounds."

By the time we finished it, I could only feel the beer I was almost done with and I wondered what the big deal was about the stuff.

"I gotta go collect a rent from Jar's mom and give her the gate key. Comin', Jar?"

I tensed my leg muscles to get up, opened my mouth to say that I was, when Trixie's hand landed on my lap.

"No, stay."

"I,... should probably-"

"Aw, c'mon. I have some very hard to find videos of supposedly real UFO footage that I want to show you and some other weird stuff that'll keep you up at night, like me. Stay, okay?"

I looked at Elmo, wanting to stay, but silently begging him to get me the hull out of there, for the very reason I wanted to stay.

He shrugged, saying. "You don't have to go. After I leave your place, I'm just going around to touch base with some people on this weekend's events, is all. Stay, if you want."

With these careless instructions and casual tone, he walked to the door and left while Trixie squeezed my thigh and fixed me with a happy smile.

"You'll be so glad you stayed."

Her nipple had worked its way a little further out from the top of her bra for a better look at me while she accessed the programs that held her saved videos, thankfully removing her hand from my thigh for this operation.

We sat there, she oohing and aahing at the neat footage, me with my eyes glued to the screen for reasons of propriety alongside those of genuine interest. After a little while, she yawned and stretched, sticking out her ample boobs. I couldn't help but watch as that erect nipple snapped out, the bottom half of her washer still in her bra. The joint I'd smoked, which had been creeping up on me, now seemed to take full effect with the beer as my heart raced.

"Um,... I should tell you something."

"What's that, darling?"

"I hope you don't get,... offended or anything?"

"What?"

"Well, I thought it was only right that I should tell you,... cause, if I were you, I guess I'd want somebody to tell me and it probably isn't right that-"

"Maybe you should just tell me?" she asked in a soft voice with a softer smile.

"You're falling out of your, um,... bra."

She looked down, then back up at me with the same smile. "I hope that doesn't embarrass you."

"Uhh-"

"You do like women, right?"

"Oh, my god."

"Not a very constructive answer." she teased.

"I'm- yes, I like women." I said desperately, trying to get control of my mind and this situation that, strangely, seemed like her artwork.

"Good. So my nipple shouldn't bother you. Right?"

I swallowed and admitted, "I guess not."

She yawned again and then stood, saying, "I'm tired. Come with me."

"With you?"

"Mm-hm."

She led me to a bedroom, hers I assumed, by the bohemian trappings, such as bead curtains and nature recordings. There was a light on, a dimmed lamp on the nightstand beside the big, comfy looking bed.

Trixie shrugged her robe over her shoulders and laid it over a chair, showing me her damned, damned hot, voluptuous body while I could only gawk. She led me to the bed, still smiling softly, serenely, so invitingly and began taking my shirt off, this act finally snapping me out of my little 'hips and boobs' trance.

"Wait, wh- what- I can't do this, I shouldn't be here." I managed, quite against my will, considering how I really wanted to be there to do that.

"What? I want you to nap with me. You can't sleep in your clothes, you'll make them stink. Plus, they're all sweaty and I don't want you wearing them in my nice clean bed."

"A-! See, this is what I mean! I can't,... get into bed with you!"

"Why not?"

"Because your husband Elmo, the great big guy that you might remember, will tear me limb from limb, is why! And plus, I like him and I don't wanna-!"

She moved on me quickly, touching my lips with two fingers and continuing with the buttons on my shirt, warmly explaining, "I suppose I've played with you for as long as I can, in all fairness. Don't fret, darling. Elmo brought you here because he likes you. He knows how picky I am about the people I take my naps with."

"You mean,... You can't be serious."

"Why couldn't I be?" she questioned, pushing my shirt off my shoulders.

"Because,... because,...! Holy, holy moly, I don't believe this is happening!"

"Fine, you're dreaming." she told me as she started on my belt. "We don't have to do anything, if you don't want, and I'd just as soon you took a shower first for that kind of nap, anyway. Just curl up with me until dark and I'll make you some nice scrambled eggs with pork bellies when we get up, how's that?"

"But, no, I'm,...! I have a-!"

"Oh my, Jarid, you wonderful young man!"

She was looking at the situation in my underwear that I was trying to warn her about in so many words. She didn't seem to have the same problem with it that I did.

"Another nice compliment."

"Oh my god, this is so,... I think I'm going to just die right here."

"Oh, don't do that. Just get in bed and relax." she said, sitting me on the bed and removing my pants from around my ankles along with my sneakers and sox. Her nipple had come completely out now and she was driving me wild.

Next thing I know, I'm in bed with her, the sudden horizontal position making my head swim.

"There. Isn't this nice?"

I could only respond with a small, nervous croak as she pulled in close with her arm around the small of my back, facing me and trapping my cock between our bellies.

"Um, put your left knee between my legs."

"Oh, my god."

"Come on, slip it through. No, further,... so my knees are resting in the crook behind yours. Yes. Ahh, that's nice. Hmmm. It's good for your lower back to sleep with a pillow between your knees, but this is a lot nicer. Don't you think?"

"Oh, my god."

"You already said that. Are you okay?"

"Sure. Oh yeah, Trixie. I'm lying in bed with,... your total awesomeness right on top of me while you're married to a giant that I just saw go through two-by-six planks with a handsaw almost as fast as I could've done it with a chainsaw. No problem, no none at all."

"'My total awesomeness'? Oh, you little dear! I'll bet nobody ever said that about Elvira. You're pretty awesome too, you know. Say, any tats?,... piercings? Oh, don't tell me, let me see for myself! Let's get that underwear off, hmm?"

"Oh, my god."

I can't describe to you what an awkward situation it was for me to be awoken by both Trixie and Elmo standing in the doorway. I won't bother trying to explain how it felt when I got over that initial feeling that people have when they wake up in a strange place, just before they think, 'Oh yeah,...'. No, just let me just say that it was the most screwed up moment of my life, save for my birth, which I don't remember. Judging by the effects of this experience, I can now see why people don't.

For their part, they didn't seem to have a problem with it while we ate our eggs and pork bellies. They sat there and spoke to one another normally and treated me as though I were any house guest who had not, in fact, just slept five hours with the beautiful, lingerie clad Lady of the house.

After an unfortunately insufficient amount of time passed after this meal, I told them I should probably be getting home and got up to leave.

"Only if you promise to come back and visit me. A lot." Trixie said with an inviting, yet innocent enough smile.

She came over to walk me to the door in her black bathrobe, her hair done up in a black towel, asking, "Promise?"

"You could be sleeping, I'd never-"

"Doesn't matter, just come in anyway. The house is never locked in the daytime and you know where my room is. Take a shower first, too, if you like. We'll play."

"Umm-"

"I won't let you leave if you don't promise."

"I think she's serious, man," Elmo said from the kitchen.

I looked at her and she nodded, smiling.

"Okay, I promise I'll come to visit you."

Trixie gave me a kiss on the lips for that, then purred in my ear, "If you don't honour that promise, I'll come looking. Wouldn't that be good fun?"

I was hard as a rock again, straddling my bike in the darkness. Someone, Elmo I guessed, had moved it to his rear deck where I was taking partial stabs at the kick starter in some kind of 'post first sexual encounter' state where I wanted to giggle, shout and say, 'Holy fuck!' in a loud voice and all at the same time just before exploding. Jeez, the woman had her hands all over me. All over.

Finally, I got the thing started after discovering that, in my shocked and still slightly buzzed state, I hadn't turned the kill switch on.

People were hanging around the lot, about ten or twelve of them. Mom seemed to be having a great time running food to people and sipping from a glass of wine while Jen was sitting on the fender of an old, bright red Camaro, talking to a blonde with one arm completely covered in tattoos.

Super.

I had to stand around mingling for quite some time, trying to act natural, as if I hadn't been out drinking beer, smoking pot and sleeping with married women. Overall, I think I accomplished that quite well, but then my sister approached with the tattooed lady.