The Azra-El Series Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not understand why Blaze seemed to like her so much, but he was starting to grow on her.

"I can help you convince aunty. But, you will have to give me proper recompense" Blaze said with an evil grin.

"What do you want?" Rebecca asked skeptically.

"I get to play with you whenever I feel like it"

"As long as it doesn't get in the way of something important, it's a deal"

"If aunty Jie Er lets you stay, you will owe me another favor" Blaze added after he felt that Rebecca was too enthusiastic about the exchange.

"I guess that's fair" Rebecca nodded.

"Listen, Aunty Jie Er is a sweetheart. All you have to do is ..." Blaze laid out their method of approach.

"Devious little twerp! How do you even think of these things?" Rebecca smiled after she heard Blaze's plan. She could see the plan working almost as well as the one he made against her.

"What can I say? I am a manifested genius" Blaze replied as he led her inside.

"Big sis Jie Er, let me help you with the cooking" Rebecca asked Jie Er enthusiastically, once they were inside. Blaze flopped himself on the couch and pretended to read a book.

Jie Er turned back from her energy stone stove and looked at Rebecca with a raised eyebrow. Rebecca had an innocent smile on her face, while Blaze seemed to be not even listening.

"Sure... Cut me some tomatoes and onions, I guess" Jie Er replied and turned back.

"So big sis Jie Er, how have you been doing? The last time I saw you was when you were at Major Cassandra's party. I still can't believe you rejected a special invitation to become a captain! I thought I could beat you, but Blaze Er says that you are not even at your peak condition. I wish ..." Rebecca started to brown nose her as she cut the vegetables.

Jie Er was initially suspicious, but soon started reveling in Rebecca's new-found respect for her.

Soon, the dinner was cooked and the three of them ate together before heading to the hot spring.

Blaze unwrapped their clothes for them before entering the warm waters. Once they sat down, Blaze clung to Jie Er as usual. He caressed her slit and massaged, sucked and licked her breasts, while Jie Er gently caressed his back and bottom. Rebecca, who had been dreaming of taking a dip in the hot spring, sank up to her neck in the water and relaxed her head against the stone embankment. She only threw an occasional glance at the other two. She was a little aroused by their display, but she stayed away.

"Can we all use soap today, aunty? I feel a little dirty after today's work" Blaze asked her after twenty minutes of soaking.

"mugh... yeah" Jie Er replied, startled from her lull. Blaze's ministrations had been gentler than usual, and she had almost been put to sleep under his spell.

"Let's go then!" Blaze replied energetically, grabbing her arm and almost hefting her out of the water. Her wet breasts which were reintroduced to gravity jiggled heavily, as she smiled wryly at Rebecca, who had also been lulled into a reverie by the warmth of the water.

"You should come too, Aunt Becky" Blaze exclaimed to her, while giving himself an evil mental grin. So far, the plan was proceeding perfectly.

Blaze led Jie Er to their rock and made her sit on it, while he brought back bucket full of water. He took the bar of soap from her and started applying it to her legs.

"Can I help you shampoo your hair?" Rebecca asked with a sweet smile, bringing out a bottle of shampoo from her own space ring.

"Sure, thank you!" Jie Er replied. The events had proceeded too smoothly to warrant any suspicion.

Rebecca applied the shampoo to Jie Er's hair and started massaging her head, while Blaze massaged her soapy legs. Jie Er was too used to Blaze's inclinations to say anything. She quietly enjoyed the sensations.

Blaze did not make the process purely sexual and paid attention to her entire legs; starting from her toes, feet, heels, ankles, calves, knees and thighs. Finally, he placed his hands over her inners thighs and using his thumbs pulled along her femoral nerves. Her back arched in response and she moaned.

Rebecca who had been massaging Jie Er's shoulder at that point, looked at Blaze and he gave her slight nod. Taking his cue, she climbed on to the rock behing Jie Er, and sat down with Jie Er sitting between her legs. Blaze lathered some soap onto his hands and passed it to Rebecca.

Rebecca made Jie Er lean her head against her chest, pushed her arms under Jie Er's and started applying the soap onto her breasts with gentle circular motions.

Meanwhile, Blaze cupped Jie Er's vagina with his soapy hand and gently rubbed her, pressing his middle finger against the length of her slit. He massaged her pussy until Rebecca finished applying soap to the whole of Rebecca's front.

He then washed her vagina with some water and pulled her towards him by grabbing her thighs with his hands. He plunged his mouth onto her slit and started sucking it.

Envisioning her experience from earlier, Rebecca started titillating Jie Er's breasts using the same techniques Blaze had used on her.

Within a few minutes, the two of them had Jie Er coming freely into Blaze's mouth.

"What are you two brats upto?" Jie Er opened her eyes and asked, after she stopped spasming.

"The usual?" Blaze replied quizzically.

Jie Er gave him a piercing stare before deciding that she might've been mistaken.

"It's my turn, aunty"

Blaze sat down on the rock after Jie Er got up. Jie Er grabbed the soap and started applying it to his body, while Rebecca did the same to Jie Er's slim back and round butt. She even slid her fingers into her butt crack and applied it to her butthole and the perineum, gently caressing her.

After cleaning his body, Jie Er bent down to suck on his dick, but he stopped her.

"Let's wait until we go back inside, aunty. Aunt Becky can help me with it for tonight. For now, let's wash her too" Blaze told her.

Jie Er nodded and invited Rebecca onto the rock. The two of them repeated the earlier process with Rebecca, with pretty similar results. Once done, Blaze grabbed their hands and led the two naked ladies into the bedroom.

"Sit in the middle of the bed, aunty Jie Er" Blaze nudged her forwards with his hand on her butt. Jie Er climbed on to the bed and looked at him with anticipation. She knew that Blaze always had new 'tricks' in mind.

"Do you mind sucking on her vagina, aunt Becky?" Blaze asked, turning towards Rebecca. They had already agreed on it, but Blaze was putting on a show.

"What ar..." Jie Er started, with her eyes widening in surprise.

"Ok!" Rebecca's fast reply cut her off.

Rebecca climbed on to the bed and looked at Jie Er with nervous anticipation. She slowly crawled towards her, while giving Blaze an enticing view of her glorious butt; her slit and pink puckered hole clearly visible.

Jie Er instinctively leaned on her hands and spread her legs, giving access to her own slit. Rebecca grabbed her thighs and planted her mouth and tongue against her cunt. Rebecca's own butt was high in the air, giving Blaze, an invitation he couldn't forego.

Blaze stepped on to the bed with his knees and moved to Rebecca's behind. He gave her arched back and plump perky butt a roving glance. He grabbed her ass and planted the length of his dick between her cheeks. Using her lubrication, he slid his penis to and fro against her slit and hole. He looked at Jie Er and she stared back in to his eyes. Her hands moving to stimulate her own breasts.

After a moment, Blaze moved the tip of his penis to Rebecca's slit. He brushed his head up and down her hole with his hand, and then pushed it in. She swallowed him hungrily. He grabbed her hips and shoved his length in with one fluid motion.

"Ahhhhhh!" Rebecca moaned, as her back arched even more and her head lifted off Jie Er's pussy.

Blaze relished the clamping of her hot vaginal walls for a moment before he started sliding in and out of her. Resisting the urge to moan, Rebecca went back to the crevice before her eyes.

Blaze slowly built up his momentum.

Thump Thump Thump. His thighs collided against Rebecca as he pumped with abandon, while she mindlessly lapped away at Jie Er's vagina. Soon, their pleasure peaked, and when Blaze suddenly felt Rebecca's cunt tighten a little more, he fell against her back, grabbed her breasts, and exploded. Rebecca felt thick streams of liquid hit the walls of her cervix and the sensation brought her over. She spasmed and flooded Blaze's penis with her own hot fluids.

Blaze lay against her for a few moments, as the burst of pleasure slowly subsided. He gave her breasts a squeeze, feeling their hefty weight in his hands. He gave a kiss on her back and got off.

He looked at Jie Er, who was watching them with interest. Without a word, he approached and climbed on top of her, straddling her waist. He wrapped his arms around her and looked into her eyes with love. He grabbed her head with his hands and kissed her deeply.

Rebecca, who could now focus, starting sucking on Jie Er's cunt with more dexterity. She penetrated her with her tongue and titillated her walls with darting movements, while above her, two other tongues performed their own little dance duet.

Overwhelmed by the attentions of two people on her body, Jie Er came within a couple of minutes.

"Thank you, you two!" she panted, after she regained her senses.

Blaze slid off to her slide and hugged her, his head resting on her breast.

"Good night, aunty" Blaze replied, as Rebecca curled up against his back. She slid an arm over his waist and hugged him.

His desires quenched and snuggled comfortable by two beautiful curvaceous bodies, Blaze drifted into a dreamless sleep.

The part of the plan where they showed Jie Er the bliss of having two people simultaneously pleasure her, without rousing her jealousy, was successfully accomplished.

***

Jie Er woke Blaze up the next morning with a good morning kiss on the lips. Looking at the two naked women, Blaze's member stood up again. Jie Er sighed and took his penis into her mouth to him off.

Rebecca was awoken by the sucking, but she pretended to stay asleep. The plan was to give him some time to talk with Jie Er alone.

After coming in her mouth, the two of them headed into the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Can we have Aunt Becky stay with us, aunty?" Blaze asked her innocently, as he helped her.

"No little Blaze, she is an adult and she isn't family. She will want to find her own place to live" Jie Er replied.

"But aunty, I really like her. I don't want her to leave!" he complained.

"Listen child, me and Rebecca aren't really close. She is only here because of the circumstances. Neither of us would want to stay with each other for longer than necessary" Jie Er explained patiently.

"But Aunty, she feels so good. I love putting my thing inside her. Didn't she help you feel good too? She is a nice angel. Why can't she stay?"

"Blaze Er! That is not a good enough reason for staying together. If we bring in every angel we like, we wouldn't have enough room. You can just put your thing in my vagina. I am sure it will feel just as good" Jie Er said, as she cupped his face with her hand.

Blaze gawked at her before he recovered.

"It is just one person, aunty. Why can't you let her stay? How can you just use her for your pleasure and then kick her out? You are being mean!"

"Blaze Er..." Jie Er didn't know what to say. She did not have a proper response to his words. Moreover, she started remembering the extremely pleasurable experience.

"I don't think she would want to stay here, Blaze Er"

"How do you know, aunty? Why don't you ask her?"

"Ok Ok! Fine! I will discuss it with her, later. You should let us talk about it by ourselves and you will have to respect our wishes, Blaze. You can't force your desires on other people!" Jie Er chided.

"Ok Aunty. If either of you really don't it, she doesn't have to stay" Blaze replied glumly.

"Good Child!" Jie Er replied, patting him on the head.

Rebecca showed up after they finished making breakfast. She had changed into a red lacy push up bra and a red micro skirt over a black thong.

"Good Morning!" she said, taking a seat by the table.

"What are you plans for the day, Rebecca? Are you going to search for a new house?" Jie Er asked her, as she handed her breakfast.

"Thank you. Well, it's up to little Blaze. Her wager is still valid" Rebecca replied, looking at him.

"I want her to help us finish the room!" Blaze said immediately

"That answers your question" Rebecca smiled at Jie Er.

In a few minutes, the three of them headed out to work on the room. They worked for a few hours before they took a break.

"I need to head out for a little while. I must head to town for meeting a client for my work. I should be back in a couple of hours. Will you guys be fine by yourselves?" Jie Er asked, after a brief rest.

"Ok, aunty. Don't forget to bring my clothes from Aunty Agatha" Blaze replied. She'd forgotten the other day.

"Have a safe trip. I will keep an eye on little Blaze, until you get back. I can cook up some lunch too" Rebecca replied.

Jie Er said her goodbyes and took her leave.

"What did she say!?" Rebecca asked with excitement, as soon as Jie Er left. Blaze had given her positive signals in the morning.

Blaze recanted their conversation.

"That's good! I will take of the rest. Thank you, Blaze!" Rebecca exclaimed and gave him a hug.

Blaze grasped her butt and snuggled his face into her breasts.

"You are a needy one, aren't you?" Rebecca laughed, as Blaze pushed down her bra with his chin and popped a nipple out.

Blaze nodded and looked at her for affirmation.

"It's a good thing that you will have two of us. I don't think either of us will be able to keep up with you by ourselves" she replied, pulling him closer and sneaking her hands up his back.

Blaze took her nipple into his mouth and started sucking on it, while grinding his hips against her. After a minute, he unclasped her bra and let it fall to the ground. He switched to the other nipple and sucked on it until he was satisfied. He stood up on his toes and kissed her on the lips, before leading her to dining room's high table.

He told her to lean on the high chair and got behind her. He viewed her hair spread over her naked back with pleasure, before reaching down to her skirt and thong. He grasped them and pulled them down to her knees. She bent her knees, arched her back and pushed her butt up.

He massaged her ass for a while before leaning in and bringing his face to her butt. He licked her slit and smelled her butt hole. It smelled like the rest of her body; like roses. He sucked on her vagina until she was well lubricated. He then moved up, considered it for a moment and licked her butthole. He used to be squeamish about even considering it with humans. It tasted like the rest of her skin.

Satisfied by the taste and smell, he licked and sucked on it before he forced his tongue into it. He pleasured it more, pushing more and more of his saliva into it. It would need a lot of lubrication.

He stood upright after a minute and brought his dick to her vagina. He plunged it into her slit and slid it to and fro for minute before he pulled out. He moved the head of his penis to her other hole and Rebecca's moans stopped.

"Blaze Er! I don't think it will fit!" she exclaimed apprehensively.

"Trust me" he replied, spreading her cheeks with his hands.

Rebecca's hole clenched instinctively.

"Loosen up, aunty. Try to relax your muscles" he said, sucking on his right thumb and then pushing it into her slowly. Her hands were clenched. Her face a mixture of trepidation and arousal.

He inserted it the whole way and then pulled it out slowly. He repeated the process until her hole loosened considerably. He then placed his tip back against her hole and with the help of his finger pushed onto it firmly. Her hole refused initially, but gradually started accepting it. Once the tip was in, Blaze shoved his whole head in.

Rebecca's back arched like a wave and she gave a loud silent gasp. Her hot anus clenched around his head with a steely grip. He pulled out slowly and shoved again, eliciting a similar reaction. He repeated, making more progress with every insertion. On the 8th shove, he finally had his whole length buried inside her.

Blaze relished the vice like grip of her rectum for a moment, before leaning on her back and hugging her from behind. He grasped her breasts and showered her back with kisses.

He then grabbed her hips and pulled his dick out till the edge. He paused for a moment before he shoved it all in.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Rebecca gave out a shrill moan.

He lost control and burst, coating her walls with semen. He spasmed into her a few times before he slowly pulled out, her anus squeezing him clean.

"I am sorry, aunty!" he apologized, hugging her from behind.

"What's wrong, Blaze Er?" Rebecca asked with worry.

"I came without pleasuring you" Blaze replied.

Rebecca turned around and hugged him into her breasts.

"It's ok, dear. I don't mind" she patted on his back, comfortingly.

Blaze cuddled into her. Although most of it was a childish act, he couldn't help feeling a little guilty and disappointed with himself.

***

When Jie Er came back, Rebecca was teaching Blaze some of her own experiences with wing manipulation. One could always theorize with things like wing dynamics, but practical experience was also quite important. The brain couldn't perform the required calculations while flying, so short cuts and rules of thumb gained through experience were quite useful.

"Here you go little Blaze!" Jie Er exclaimed, bringing out two sets of clothing.

The two cotton tank tops were red and white, while the two boxers were black and red. The 'boxers' which looked more like boyshorts, came with padding and a neat pocket for his junk. The tank tops were short and seemed like they'd only reach his lower ribs.

"Try em' out!" Jie Er told him excitedly, while Rebecca looked on with interest.

Blaze sighed and got out of his clothes. He grabbed the red top and the black boxers, and quickly donned them.

"Perfect!" Jie Er exclaimed.

"A little old fashioned, but they look good" Rebecca added in approval.

Blaze saw their expression and rushed to the mirror in the bedroom. He was aghast. He had hoped for a 'manlier' look; however implausible it was. But now, he looked more like a tomboy rather than a cross dresser. He wasn't sure which was worse. His only consolation was that they were really comfortable to wear. He walked back to the kitchen, looking glum.

"Why the long face? They really do look nice" Jie Er said, walking up to him.

She pulled his boyshorts up, uncovering his butt crease, and gave them a gentle slap.

"You should wear them higher. It would accentuate your cute butt" she replied.

Blaze immediately pulled his shorts back down. He took no joy in the fact that his buttocks were shapely and bouncy. He silently vowed to himself that as soon as he felt that there was no need to hide himself, he would get him some nice pairs of trousers and shirts. The fact was, he did not know why he had manifested in this world. It could just be a benign accident, but there could also be some other sinister reason.

The three of them quickly ate their dinner and went back to working on the room. They worked for the rest of the day, taking small breaks, and finished building the room by evening. Jie Er brought out some furniture from her space ring and decorated the room with it; a table and a chair, a couple of paintings, a lamp with a shade, and a wardrobe with a mirror. Jie Er had the materials for a bed, but they decided to postpone it for another day.