The Azra-El Series Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What now?"

"I don't want to make a mess on the princess's divan. We need something to cover it," she said, remembering how wet she had been at the stadium in Cali.

Thankfully, Blaze always carried a couple of sheets with him. He pulled one out of his space ring and spread it over the divan with her help. He then proceeded to remove his clothes and her eyes roved over the lean and sinuous muscles of his body.

His frame wasn't as wide as it used to be on earth, and he could pass off as a young female angel when he was fully clothed. But when he was naked, there was no room to be mistaken. Except for his pert butt, his body was straight as a brick.

Astrid's eyes fell on his prick and she wondered how such a weird organ could arouse her desire. To her it looked beautiful, even though it seemed like it had no right to be.

When he was fully naked, she grinned at him and shuffled her shoulders out of the strings of her top, letting it slide down to the belt at her waist. Her full naked breasts were pale and in contrast with the rest of her tan skin. Small pink nipples stood erect over the lighter pink of her areolae. She shimmied her hips to push the skirt down, but Blaze made her stop.

"Just lie down and let me do the rest," he said, wanting to fuck her in the soulreaper costume.

Astrid raised an eyebrow but complied. She lay on her back and placed her head on the pillow, with her hands sprawled at the sides of her head.

Blaze climbed onto the divan and raised her legs, watching her long thighs and perky bottom. Reaching for the strings of the thong, he slowly pulled it up, relishing how it peeled off her thin pink slit.

Her anus, a slightly darker shade of pink, stared at him. Its tightness reminding him that he hadn't explored it before, filling him with exciting fantasies of how her ass would feel wrapped around his cock.

He flipped the thong onto the tea table, spread apart her knees apart and gazed in to her eyes.

Astrid who was almost never shy, couldn't help but feel vulnerable at that moment. It reflected in her eyes and her posture, and Blaze pounced on her like a beast on its prey.

He pasted his body on her and kissed her with abandon. Her response was unrestrained and full of vigor. When they broke apart a few minutes later, he looked into her eyes and raised his hips. Using his hand, he brushed his erect member along her slit, wetting it with her flowing juices and mixing his precum with hers.

Lining his tip against her hole, he waited for her to nod in agreement.

"Take it slow," she told him. She had rushed it the first time, but now she wanted to fully experience it.

He nodded and pushed in as her lips spread apart under the pressure and slowly engulfed his tip.

"Mmmh" Astrid moaned, and he paused to let them both relish the grasp of her lips against his width.

He continued his descent inch by inch, feeling every little bit of her warm and wet muscles. And when his groin kissed hers, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed her lips, slowly and firmly rotating his hips over her and feeling her taut smooth stomach against his.

Astrid wrapped her arms around his back and dug her fingers into his skin as she drew him onto herself, feeling his entire weight and a little more. His back was lean, but it was still wider than hers, it covered her entire body.

Slowly, their movements picked up speed as they ground their hips and kissed with loud, wet smooches. The softness of her breasts felt amazing against his chest and she loved how his skin brushed against her nipples. Arousal made their bodies hot.

"Faster!" Astrid suddenly panted, stretching her thighs and unclasping her legs from his back. She placed a hand against the back of his head and pulled him against her neck.

Blaze's lips flitted over her skin and soon began sucking against her neck, certain that they would leave a hickey. He wasn't above claiming her for others to see.

He raised his hips and measuredly pulled his cock out before sending it back in with a shove.

"MmmmhhhhHH," she let out a loud high-pitched moan, and he heard the full force of it. It was sweet music to his ears.

Picking up his pace, he started ramming as fast as his thighs and knees allowed him.

Her moans devolved into shrieks from being taken so roughly. Her whole body lit up with a fire that surged from the pit of her stomach.

Blaze reached out his hand to her mouth and caressed her lips with his fingers, probing for entry. She opened and let his fingers in, even as she continued shrieking with pleasure. Pulling on the inside of her cheek with one finger, he used another to play with her tongue, feeling its soft wetness against his fingertips.

"Eee Eeeeh Aaa Aah Aaah Oooh Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh," she continued squealing, and after a few minutes of being fucked mercilessly, she trembled. A blast of warmth drenched his member and his groin, and kept flowing as she wrapped her lips around his fingers and mindlessly sucked on them.

Blaze fell on to her and controlled himself, letting her relish her orgasm. It was too early for him to be done, so he continued to lick and suck on the skin of her neck.

It took a few moments for Astrid to regain the control of her body, and the hot stiffness inside her made her desire for more.

"Can you do me from behind?" she whispered in his ear, almost pleadingly.

He raised his head, looked into her glazed eyes and planted his lips on hers. Giving her plush lips a quick lick, he whispered "Of course m'lady."

Astrid raised her head and kissed him again, before pushing against his chest.

"Do you want to lay down or sit on your hands and knees?" he asked, quickly pulling out and sitting on his knees.

Astrid thought about it for a moment before taking the middle path. She lay on the side of her face and raised her butt over her knees, sending it straight up into the air by arching her back like a contortionist - almost at a ninety-degree angle.

Lustfully looking at him from the surface of the divan, she unconsciously licked her lips, longing to be filled with cock. Blaze almost came at the whole sight.

He mentally shook his head and considered the two holes in front of him. He wanted to take her ass, but it seemed like Astrid simply wanted to be fucked, and he wasn't sure how much she would like anal the first time. Later.

So, he made a quick decision.

He grabbed her butt and speared her cunt from behind.

"Aieeeeee," she squealed, almost cumming again. Her vagina had become quite sensitive and her arousal was peaked, despite having cum once.

Blaze grinned at himself, immediately setting a fast pace as Astrid helped in ramming her butt into his groin by using her thighs and her hands against the divan. Very soon, she was once again screaming like a banshee as she slammed her ass into his cock.

Her thighs began to get tired and she leaned her butt into Blaze and let him do the work, taking her however he wanted.

Blaze took one of her hands in his and unthinkingly reached his other for her mouth. She once again surprised him by contorting her spine sideways and took his fingers in to her mouth to suck on, enjoying the sensation of her mouth and cunt being filled, and moaned into his fingers as he repeatedly rammed into her.

Astrid once again reached a peak and Blaze, who had been holding himself, hit the limit which once passed could make him lose his ability to think. So, he let the dam of arousal burst.

Electricity spiked throughout his body and mind and he fell on her springy butt, pushing her lithe body against the divan and his fingers plopped out of her mouth.

Pasting his chest onto her back, he released himself.

Thick jets of his cum crashed into her cervix as she lay beneath him, and the warmth and the fullness it brought sent her over her own threshold. She twisted her head towards him and stretched back for his lips.

Blaze felt the shudders of her body through their kiss as their orgasms slowly subsided. Feeling the soft comfort of her butt cheeks against his groin, and the warmth of her insides against his cock, he refused to get off her.

So, Astrid chose to lick his cheeks and the top of his nose. Chuckling at her behavior, he returned the favor.

***

Click.

A small sound got them out of their trance. Blaze raised his head over Astrid's back and looked around. But he couldn't find an obvious sign or source.

Suddenly, something clicked inside his mind. Shit, the door! Alice? But Alice wouldn't be so discreet.

He got up in a hurry and rushed out the door, without bothering for his clothes. He immediately spotted a bee tiptoeing her way towards the exit, a few feet away from him. She started running when she felt him behind her.

Blaze shot towards her with urgency. There was no way he could catch her once she took to the skies. His flying was not yet up to par with a fully-grown angel, but he could still outrun the slim petite legs of this bee.

He caught up to her even before she could reach the door. He lunged for her fake wings and pulled them back. They ripped but held on, stopping the reporter in her tracks.

Clio spun around and swung her arm at his face.

Dodging under it, he tackled her to the ground. He could've punched her with a body reinforced fist, but he didn't want to hurt her yet.

Despite going down, the reporter chose to put up a fight and Blaze tried to put her into submission by wrapping his legs around her thighs and holding her hands down.

She was not a warrior, but her reinforced physical strength was no less than his. So, their struggle continued, and they rolled around with flaying limbs and ripping clothes; one angel trying to hold the other down, while the other tried to get free.

Finally, Clio managed to kick him on the shin with her heeled shoe. The pain caused him to loosen his grip and she quickly slipped out of his grasp. Crawling away from him, she tried to stand up, but ran into a couple of naked feet blocking her path.

She paused and looked up, and Blaze once again pounced on her like a cat. She went down on her stomach and he straddled her with his legs, putting pressure on her back with his hands. Her fake wings had fallen off during their struggle, and both her skirt and top were now in a very sorry state.

"Ok! I give up," Clio tapped out.

Blaze lessened the pressure but chose to sit back on her butt as he looked at a naked Astrid standing in front of them.

Through the ripped portion of her skirt, Clio felt the presence of his prick against her butt, and her mind raced.

"You could've helped!" Blaze complained at Astrid.

"I was guarding the exit?" Astrid replied with a ditzy look.

oOoOoOoO

Author's Comments: If this chapter felt a bit long then I apologize. I really felt that I was writing some amazing scenes, but it may have turned out opposite to what I expected. I can only say that I worked really hard on this chapter and that things will soon pick up pace.

Most of the characters introduced in the chapter are relevant to the story and not arbitrary.

Coming up next chapter - Some suspense with Clio and a reason for Blaze to join the tournament?

Please comment and don't hesitate to tell me what you didn't like and what you liked. The positive reviews give me encouragement while the negative ones make me improve.

Q&A

Q. If the angels don't poop, what happens if they eat something they can't 'digest'?

A. What happens if you eat something poisonous, a nail or I donno ... tide pods? You either throw up, get operated on, or die when the nail comes out the other end. I'd say it's pretty similar with the angels, if any of them are stupid enough to do such stuff.

Q. Are the Ophanim, like monks?

A. They pursue wisdom but do not follow a monk like lifestyle. That's the Chayot. Moreover, 'wise' is a matter of perspective. So, who knows how wise they are? They are just another angel society with their own ideology. Its possible that Blaze only finds them more appealing than the rest because of his preconceived notions.

Q. Are there two cultures of the pixies, separated by the demon-angel border? (Rance)

A. Yes and no. The pixie lands (Mesa Basin) were one entity before Hela's expansion. But now the Hela empire occupies the western Mesa basin and the eastern Mesa basin is under the Heavenly union (Imagine a Germany before the Berlin wall). The cultures may have been affected during the 600 odd years that have passed, but they aren't too different.

Q Is this new chick from the bazaar, Elyssa's competition?

A. Maybe.

Q. What is this? Dirty Dancing?

A. I swear I didn't think about that movie until I was done with the dance scene.

Q. Will Blaze ever describe earthen weapons?

A. Yes, but there is a time and place for that. He can't be irresponsible with it.

Q. Hey Lord Dragon! Howz Andromeda galaxy treating ya?

A. Pretty good actually. I found an interesting dual star system to play around with. I named them Phil and Betty. Betty says Hi! Phil is hiding behind her though, despite being the larger one. What can I say? He is a bit shy.

Q. Seriously? You're now making friends with inanimate objects?

A. Don't judge! It gets pretty lonely out in space. ~ Lonely... I am so lonely... I got nobody... except Phil and Betty...~

Q. So what do you do besides mess around with stars, and write?

A. I etch doodles of boobs and dicks on the surfaces of planets and their moons. With my claws. Keeps them sharp

Q. That's planetary defacement!

A. Meh. You call it defacement, I call it art. Whatcha gonna do about it? Send Kirk and Spock? Or will it be the Guardians of the galaxy?

Unfortunately for you, I swiped the infinity gauntlet from Thanos when he took it off to jerk off to a picture of himself. So, unless you send a new female Captain Marvel with the ass of spider man, you aiint making me stop. She may spank my arse, but I am not the one to complain about minor details.

Q. Did we tell you that you have the humor of a prepubescent fifteen-year-old?

A. Meh. I am only 12 in dragon years. So, I will take that as a compliment.

Q. So you're a marvel movie nerd?

A. I can't claim to a be a serious one, but I just finished watching most of their movies with Phil and Betty. Not sure if Betty liked any of em'.

Rance: Momo is here too (in soul), buddy. Says hi and asked me to tell you that if she ever sees you, she is gonna bite your ass. She aiin't too happy with what you suggested.

Response to comments:

Wankr: I am glad you think that way about the story. But I think it's inevitable that some sex scenes will be fluff pieces. However, I will try my best to keep them meaningful.

RanceSama: This story is 100% real. I am using my dragon omniscience to ab watching the events unfold on Azra-El. Also, Momo, the carnike, has ascended into godhood through her selfless sacrifice, and is now in charge of the entry of new souls into Azra El. You better ingratiate yourself to her, if you want any sort of a pass.

DrasticExplorer: As Dank pointed it out, I did misunderstand you. I hope the pace of this chapter is satisfactory. If it isn't, well I hope to pick it up next chapter.

Quiches 😐: I may be able to add one or two, but I am not sure how to write more of them without making them redundant.

Toys: Can you figure out what I plan to use from this this chapter? 😊

Internet and Claws: I quantum entangled my whisker to a super computer, remember? I don't write with my claws, unless I want to etch my writing on to planets. I usually used my whiskers. Now that you say it, the current star system has a bunch of useless revolving planets. I could write my stories on their surfaces...

Btw, I want to see your comments every chapter :P.

Ahren: There is nothing to apologize for. The comments I receive after every chapter help me improve my writing and to think about the world in different ways. And as always, I can take constructive criticism, especially from someone who has been with my story from the start. Feel free to always give your opinion on the story.

Yes, it is possible for what you suggested to have happened. Blaze's orphan birth is the conclusion Jie Er and others have reached due to the circumstance. We will go into it more later on and I don't want to add any spoilers.

Anon: We've already met elderly angels. The mayor of Varan, the matron of Blaze's dorm etc. Angels don't physically age past 40-45; so, you won't be seeing hunch backed, wrinkled old women, with faded white hair. There maybe an exception or two but it's not the norm.

ReaderReaderfic: Sadly, no otter in this chapter. She will make an appearance in the next. More of Rebecca though.

My drawing ability is shitty to say the least. The doodles were drawn for fun. You're free to imagine whatever you like and whatever my words convey to you. The glaive was intended to be cheap but practical weapon – as is the one in that game. The scythe in this chapter is a more fantastical piece. I will post a drawing at some point.

Finbar: I am working towards that. Blaze needs an understanding of the world and someone who can understand such concepts, before he can start explaining the weapons and systems from his memories.

Showing a Quetzal amongst the angel will arise a lot of issues. Sky is simply growing for now, however, he will have to make an appearance at some point.

As for someone trying to figure out what is different about Blaze – there is someone like it in this chapters and there will be more people who try the same. It's inevitable. The question is how Blaze will deal with the people who find out about his unnaturality.

1...345678
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
stuff

love the story but tired of going through two pages of q and a or response... before the story begins to get the the story.. its not endearing.. this stuff aside from character listing etc.. should be at the end of the chapter.. its like credits if you skip you might miss something but at the end of the day you want the damn story not some damn description of shit you read for more then 10 chapters already. i get this might seem rough but its too much now.. i shouldn't have to scroll though 2 or 3 pages before a story begins. thats my main grievance. keep it up but please.. get to the story at the start..

HornyMythicCreatureHornyMythicCreatureabout 5 years ago

Why would Rebecca care if Blaze fucked her mother? I thought sex was just like a long hung for angels.

RanceSamaRanceSamaabout 5 years ago
Check out Parallel Paradise on MangaRock! It's very important! Very similar to your ahem "Scientific Research Material" for the "Plot" fufufu!

Before I begin, may we all have a moment of silence for our fallen martyr, MOMO the the true Unsung Hero. Gone but not forgotten... *"sniffle, sniffle"* ahem! You were, no you are the true MVP, fo without her our friendly neighborhood man of culture, Blaze, would be dead by now before he even got his first harem and became king of his class at school! How sad is that?! Thanks to MOMO's selfless sacrifice we still have a story.

Get back in those eyes tears! Darn! Those onion ninjas man. Barbarians they're, I telling ya. Barbarians! *"Sniffling intensifies."*

You may have been an opportunistic, cowardly asshole in life, but your death defined you as the hero we needed but the hero we never deserved... The true Unsung Hero the world... any world, has never seen before.

Now for a few words from a certain admiral from a certain alternate future Earth leading a certain futuristic military which just conveniently also happens to employ the use of Spartan super soldiers of which a certain notable individual by the designation of Spartan 117 Master Chief Petty Officer First Class is a definite part of....

Lord Hood, I leave the rest to you...

The panorama changes to that of a battle ravaged vista near Mount Kilimanjaro...

Transcript

On a hillside near the portal to the Ark, Marines and Naval personnel gather. Lord Hood removes his cap, and begins his speech.

Admiral Hood: "For us, the storm has passed... the war is over. But let us never forget MOMO who journeyed into the howling dark and did not return. For HER decision required courage beyond measure; sacrifice, and unshakable conviction that HER fight... our fight, was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to THE UNSUNG HERO, MOMO fallen. SHE ennobled all of us, and SHE shall not be forgotten."

Admiral Hood puts his cap back on, and salutes.

Gunnery Sergeant Pete Stacker: "Present arms!"

Seven Marines, standing in a line, draw their battle rifles and fire three volleys in unison, a three-volley salute to the fallen. The sound of the shots echo through Mount Kilimanjaro. The panorama changes as the Marines fire each shot.

Admiral Hood: "Hard to believe he's dead."

The READER/REVIEWER looks away, toward the Presence of the AUTHOR, hovering silently in the sky.

READER/REVIEWER: "Were it so easy..."

And now... For the *"Penitent Tangent"* from the *"Guilty Spark"* that I am, fufufu! XD

Oh Alice, she's so adorable isn't she? I can almost picture the next time she "accidentally intrudes" on another sex scene involving Blaze and another angel without being noticed that she only gets noticed after they are done engaging in coitus. Or better yet, have her witness it, get noticed by only Blaze, have him wink and grin at her, and latter bullshit his was out of it by telling her that it was only a "biological imperative" and have her publish a dissertation paper about it at the top of a new chapter XD

She seems to enjoy watching people doing coitus. Of all your comedic characters, she is now my second favourite; with MOMO (RIP her heroic spirit) taking 1st place. But now that I think about it. MOMO deserves the noble award of tragic Unsung Hero in your story. So this means that Alice is now promoted to my #1 favourite comedic character! I look forward to more of her umm "accidents" XD And what was that about training her lol!

"These angels were also dressed in white, but all of them wore matching robes with a red balance printed on their chests. 

What is it supposed to balance, their tits? Blaze wondered as he noticed the scales of the balance were positioned right under their mounds. "

Thanos: Perfectly balanced as all things should be...

Subarashi! The Blaze pubs and carnike references made my day. *"Sniffles"* poor carnike... *"Sniffles."*

Oh wow! Clio the reporter actually makes "bzzt" sounds to match her bee costume! Involve this attention to detail.

The imagery throughout the festival was so exquisite that I could almost taste it!

To duet or to duel? That is the question.

But on a serious note: How the heck did you manage to choreograph the Astrid and Blaze dance without messing it up? Are you back a dance instructor by day and professional "dancer" and Author by night?

Hahahaha! I am so dead! I was also expecting Alice to make another cameo appearance in the ending coitus scene of this chapter but the 🐝 was even better! Unfortunately, I must make significant complaint to you Dragon-born AUTHOR (In my head cannon you are Aurelian Sol, search him up, he is much like you he watches over civilization he creates stars and is sarcastic. Search for his voice lines on YouTube and Aurelion Sol lore to understand why I think he basically you but cooler XD!) You forgot to make her say her catchphrase "bzzt!" How could you :'( She was supposed to be in character kappa! XD Just imagine this scenario: You know when Blaze and Astrid heard the *"click"* sound? That should been accompanied by an immediate *"Bzzt!?"* Before "buzzed off" in a "Blaze of glory! Fufufufu XD

Other than that "significant" umm... "Buzz-kill" I blazingly enjoyed this. I love the quality of life change of adding meanings of the terms you have created to describe different age ranges of angels as part of a character's thoughts. It feels natural like that. That and I think I speak for everybody when I say, we're too lazy to go from one chapter to another to keep finding out where you wrote all the meanings of the terms lol kappa. 👌😉🧐🥺👌

Dear God! What have I done?! I done went on another bloody tangent thingy again, I swear on me D! Ah well, the Author, Aurelion Sol, probably doesn't mind...right? So much for that very articulatedly sophisticated grammatically correct essay of a review that I o, so managed to articulate and gramaticise... Funny that... Oh well, it can't be helped...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great work man....

Finally man........ it's over......I was reading almost non stop for past 4-5 day and that to over my exam. The story is really very good. It's good that you didn't showed the main character to be overly powerful and all. It's good to watch him learn, make mistakes, fall and get up again. I also liked that you putted some quite good humor, started building up the character. I am really looking forward to see him the story is going to play out, especially with that mysterious girl from the changing room. I am also waiting to know what happened with Jie Er and what will happen with the bird ( qua..... Sorry I forgot his name). In all I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter and will the amongst the first ones to read . You really are talented. Thanks for sharing. ENJOY. .........SAM😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love your work

I've only got into this story recently, however this story has pulled me in better than any book I've read within the past year and a half. But anyhow I've always wondered how the angels would react to meeting a human, or if there were more male angels somewhere, its quiet easy for me to connect with Blaze as we're the same age. I would love to see blazes past life explored about and it's effects on his new family and himself. Anyway I love what you're doing! I can't create an account on here so please just refer me as BC.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Purely Sinful A detective in Chicago makes a deal with a sexy succubus.in Erotic Horror
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Endangered Ch. 01 A young dragon awakens.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories