When Aunty Visited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, now I don't know about you, but I'm going to bed; goodnight."

"I...er...goodnight."

She left behind a thoroughly bewildered Dennis.

That night he had difficulty sleeping. He tossed and turned as he tried to come to terms with this woman who had invaded his life. He cast his mind back to when he was a child and Renata had been a teenager, trying to remember if there were any signs then of what she had become; he couldn't recall. Then there came to mind his mother's photograph album and a photograph of himself sitting with Renata on a seaside jetty, their legs dangling over its edge; he hadn't looked at it for years.

He got out of bed and went in search of the album and finding the photograph he stared at it for a long time.

There she was, a girl of perhaps thirteen or fourteen. The aquiline face was there, but her limbs were thin and gangly and her hair looked as if someone had put a basin on her head and cut round it. The smile was there, but the picture was too indistinct to be able to see those vampire canines. Being a black and white photograph her honey complexion could not be seen either.

No, from the photograph he wouldn't have been able to recognise her now. But then, he wouldn't have been able to recognise himself either. The plump round faced boy about three or four years of age, with a mass of golden curls, looked nothing like he did now.

Still staring at the picture he tried hard to remember something of that time; what had they been doing on that beach? Who else was there? Had they been on holiday together? What other times had they spent together? It was odd, because although he knew they had spent quite a lot of time together, he could not recall when or where.

He wondered if he had liked her as a child, perhaps even loved her in a child's way. He thought he must have or why else had they spent time together?

He was trying to connect the past with the present, to discover if there was a theme in their relationship that still resonated, or had the years when she had been away built a wall between past and present. He even wondered why he cared if there was any continuity between what had been and what was now. He didn't know why, but he did know he wanted there to be a connection.

He went back to bed and dreamt of seaside holidays, Christmas and Renata.

He woke in the morning feeling as if he had not slept at all, and staggered out into the kitchen to get him self some breakfast.

He got half way across the kitchen when he was pulled up with a jolt. Renata was there apparently making tea, but tea making was irrelevant. It was what she was wearing that focused him. A black lacy nightdress unashamedly revealing breasts that moved tantalisingly, their nipples clearly visible through the thin lace.

It was true that he had seen his mother in her nightdress frequently, but not such a nightdress as this. He backed out of the kitchen saying, "Be back in a minute." That brief sight of her had aroused him. He fled to his bedroom and masturbated. From there he went to the shower and afterwards dressed.

When he went back to the kitchen Renata was no longer there and he got his own breakfast. He wanted her there, wanted to see her again despite the frustration he had felt. When she did return she was dressed in a severe business suit of some dark brown material, but it made no difference; he had seen her, even if only for a moment, and he knew what lay beneath that suit.

He wondered if she knew why he had hurried away from her, but she gave no indication.

"We've got a full day, Dennis," she said, "So don't be long."

Like her suit she was cool and businesslike and he wondered if he had imagined her in that nightdress. Almost from the start of her visit she had confused him, inspiring in him mixed emotions. He was not in control and knew it. Always with women he had felt himself to be in command of the situation, now he was being emotionally buffeted about by a woman he had set out to dislike.

He drove her around that day. They seemed to go to endless agents, hairdressing and beauty salons, though it was in fact only three salons. He waited patiently, or appeared to wait patiently, while Renata asked questions and examined premises and equipment.

He checked the newspaper for concerts and learned that an overseas orchestra was on tour and coming to their city. Amid the business activities they found time to book seats for the concert, but that was a week away, and meantime the pursuit of salons continued.

It seemed to Dennis that there were endless salons that the owners wanted to relinquish; "Hair Affair," "New Age Stylist," "The Beauty Shop," and so it went on. In the evenings Renata studied the records of the places they had visited while he played the piano for her.

From the moment of seeing her in that flimsy nightdress he had finally and irrevocably become aware of her as a woman – not an aunt – but a desirable woman.

To begin with he had not wanted her in the house; he still did not want her in the house, but for a very different reason. He was experiencing all the anguish of sexual craving for her, but at the same time he knew it was impossible.

The brief moment in which Renata had exposed just a little of her inner self to him as she had spoken of love, had passed. She seemed unaware of the turmoil he was experiencing, and such emotion as she expressed was for his music.

At the end of the first week Renata had declared her self satisfied with her salon visits, and was "Considering."

Their activities now became more relaxed. They attended the concert and afterwards ate supper in the concert hall restaurant; when they said good night, she had laid her hand on the side of his face and kissed him saying, "Thank you Dennis, that was a lovely evening; shall we go to the beach tomorrow?"

The touch of her hand and her soft warm lips on his nearly drove him out of his mind. Trying to control his voice he gasped, "Yes, if you wish."

He went to bed and masturbated, not once but three times, cursing Renata for what she was doing to him, seemingly so casually, yet wanting her to go on tormenting him.

Next day at the beach his wish to be tormented was fully satisfied. As she stripped off for a swim he saw her more clearly than ever before in a bikini of minimal coverage. He also saw how she drew the eyes of the men on the beach and felt the pangs of jealousy, yet Renata seemed serenely unaware of the attention she drew.

He wondered if the loss of her fiancé had killed all sexual awareness in her, if men were but members of a gender she no longer cared about and rejected, and if uncaring, sought to torment them as some act of revenge for the loss of a great love.

They attended an opera together and went to see plays; there were walks and more visits to the beach; he played the piano for her as she laid dreamily, her eyes closed. He played as he had never done before, pouring out his overwhelming emotions.

Poor Dennis, he had become obsessed with this strangely quiet but demanding woman. He was constantly in her presence, and although he could have escaped her, he couldn't bring himself to do so; it was as if he was spellbound by her.

Renata seemed to have no reticence about appearing in his presence very sparsely clad, and seemed to be blithely unaware of the effect she was having on Dennis. She filled his vision and he was in an almost constant state of arousal.

One morning he got out of bed and went into the kitchen for breakfast. As usual Renata was already there, dressed in her flimsy black nightdress.

He went to sit down, but Renata beckoned him saying in her quiet voice, "Come here."

He went to her and she put her arms round him and said, "You've been a very good boy, haven't you; driving me around, taking me out, being helpful? I think it's time you had your reward."

She kissed him softly on the lips and pulled her body close to him.

Dennis somewhat flustered by this unusually demonstrative behaviour stammered, "W-w-what reward?"

"Do be quiet, Dennis," went on Renata ever more softy. "You don't think I haven't noticed, do you?"

He felt his pyjama shorts pulled down and his penis being grasped. Renata seemed to stand on tip toe for a moment, and then lowered herself again. Dennis felt his length pressing against something soft and warm. Renata had manoeuvred his penis to lie along the cleft of her vulva. She began to move with a rocking motion, sliding his penis back and forth.

"That's nice isn't it?" she murmured.

The next moment Dennis felt his length sliding into a warm, moist environment that seemed to be sucking him in.

Still in a soft seductive voice Renate went on, "That's what you want, isn't it? I've seen how you've been so aunty is going to make you feel better."

She had impaled herself on him and began to move up and down. From being flustered Dennis changed to being overcome by lust, and seizing her buttocks with his hands he started to work with her, gasping and groaning with each thrust.

Renata went on speaking as if to a child she was soothing; "That's right my love, let it all go, put into aunty, I want to make you feel good."

It took only a minute before Dennis ejaculated; all the pent-up frustration came pouring out of him as he moaned into her.

When he had finished Renata held him inside her and still she murmured; "Was that good darling? Was that that you wanted? Of course it was I could see. Did you like it with aunty?"

Dennis groaned, "Oh my God, yes."

Gently Renata removed herself from him and stepped back looking at him. She smiled her vampire smile and said, "I think we should have breakfast now, and since we don't have anything planned for today, would you like to do some nice things for aunty?"

That brief coupling with Renata had completed Dennis' enslavement to her. He didn't know what she meant by "nice thing," but he would do anything for her; even drive her to the South Pole to look at a salon.

"Yes...yes...I'll do whatever you want."

"Goodness me, darling," she said, "You are an obliging boy aren't you? That's quite an open cheque you've given me? You see, aunty has a few special needs that she thinks you can help her with and we'll find out how much of a man you are."

"W-w-what do you want me to do?" choked our bewildered Dennis, unsure whether he had been wise to make such an open offer of help.

Again the vampire smile and calm voice that sounded slightly menacing; "Just eat your breakfast, and then take a shower and you'll find out. I do hope you'll like what I've got in mind."

Renata, who it seemed, had already eaten, left the room and after a couple of minutes Dennis heard the distant hiss of the shower. He ate his own breakfast and went to the shower that was by then empty. When he had finished and had dried himself he headed for his bedroom to dress.

He had to pass his parent's bedroom. The door was wide open and as he passed it Renata's voice called out, "In here darling." Bemused he went in and there saw Renata stretched out on his parents' double bed, naked.

Renata held out her arms to him and said, "I thought we'd be much more comfortable in here, it's a lovely big bed, isn't it. Now don't just stand there, come and cuddle aunty."

He went to her and lay beside her, now sure of where things were heading. Using his previous sexual experiences as a guide he cupped a breast with his hand and went to kiss her. Before he made mouth to mouth contact Renata spoke.

"Now darling, you're to do what ever aunty wants; you will, won't you?"

"Yes...yes...anything."

"Good, then kiss me, and do it properly."

He brought his open mouth to hers and before his tongue could move hers was in his mouth, digging deep as if she would thrust it right down his throat. His hand was still on her breast and he felt her hand close over his and force him to begin pressing it. It was large and firm in his grasp and with his finger he sought for and found her nipple. He could feel it was long and firm and as he gently squeezed it Renata's tongue went into a flurry of exploration in his mouth.

He broke away from the kiss breathless. Renate took his hand from her breast and placing her own hand under it raised it to extend the nipple saying, "I hope you like sucking nipples, sweetheart, because that's what I want."

Dennis had no problem with that and drew the pink morsal into his mouth and began to suck and lick while his hand caressed her other breast.

Renata was speaking again, "That's lovely, darling, but just hurt me a little, bite me."

He sank his teeth carefully into her nipple and felt her give a slight convulsion and gasp.

"Mmm, lovely, do it again, a bit harder."

He obeyed and was rewarded with another convulsion and a slight scream.

"You do it so beautifully darling."

She let him nibble and suck for a while, and then said, "There's something else I want you to do to me."

He stopped his work on her breasts and nipples and looked up at her.

"Just put a couple of pillows under my buttocks, darling."

She raised her hips and he slipped the pillows under her.

"Now I have a bit of a fetish darling, I hope you don't mind?"

Everything Renata said and did was said and done calmly, Dennis, who had never had exactly this sort of experience before, was utterly fascinated; he said, "Anything...anything you want."

"I like to be looked at, darling."

"I am looking at you."

"No darling here," she touched her vulva.

Now for all his sexual experience Dennis had never actually looked at female genitals even when he had been administering oral sex, but having said he would do anything she wanted he awaited her further instruction.

"Just put your head between my legs, darling."

He moved down the bed as she opened her legs, and he looked at her genitals. There was the mound of her mons and running from it a strip of curly blonde pubic hair. Beneath it he saw the long cleft of her vulva; its lips looked soft and swollen.

Her fingers came to rest on the lips and she opened them to display the pink inner lips that reminded him of rose petals. They seemed to be fluttering and beyond them he saw the dark entrance to her vaginal canal.

"Do you like looking at me sweetheart; wouldn't you like to lick me there?"

He began to lick the inner lips but she said, "Mmm, lovely, but push right into me, darling, let me feel your tongue inside me."

His tongue went into her canal; he could smell her distinctive female aroma and taste her lubricant.

Renata was sighing softly with pleasure, her hands behind his head, holding him close. It must have been several minutes before Renata made another request. She lifted up the little hood of flesh at the top of her vulva to expose her clitoris, and said, "Lick and suck me there, but carefully, it's very sensitive." Her sighs became gasps.

All had been very quiet up to that point, and then suddenly Renata almost shrieked, "My God, I'm coming, quickly into me, oh my God quickly."

Her whole body was shaking as Dennis penetrated. Her canal was like a furnace and she was flexing her vaginal muscle to drag him in, as she cried out, "I'm coming, come with me, now...put it into me now...I want it...harder...deeper...oh God."

Denis fired into her, dragged ever deeper by her legs now wound round him, and his own straining on her buttocks with his hands.

Renata was howling like an animal in pain as Dennis moaned into her with his seed. It was man and woman at their most primal moment, the struggle to create new life. Dennis thrust the last ejection into her but Renata was still weeping and moaning, forcing him to stay with her as she experienced the diminishing tremors of her orgasm.

As she wept she said repeatedly, "It's been so long....it's been so long..."

Even when she had quieted and returned to her normally soft mode of speech, she murmured, "Don't leave me, don't leave me yet, stay with me."

He stayed joined to her, looking down at her face. He thought he had never seen a woman look so beautiful despite her tears. Her formidable appearance had given way to a soft yielding and almost shy look.

Her eyes seemed to probe his as she said, "That was wonderful, darling."

He felt the need to respond to her and said, "It's never been like that before, never."

Then he asked a question that had been hovering in his mind. "Has it been so long?"

"Yes, my love, years."

"Then why now?"

She smiled, "You're fishing for a compliment, aren't you? All right, I'll tell you, but in a way I already have; you see, the bitterness has gone; you were here and I was ready, but had to be sure. I could see that I interested you...you didn't think I couldn't see those erections, did you?" She gave a gentle laugh. "That stand up in the kitchen told me all I needed to know; I thought you'd be good, but I didn't realise how good."

Dennis for once sincere in the matter said, "How could I help but be good with someone like you?"

She laughed again and said, "I was cruel, wasn't I, making you wait so long when I knew you wanted me."

He smiled, "It was worth the wait."

"Well, my love, the waiting is over now, and we have four weeks together, I think we can think of some interesting things to do, don't you?"

"Yes," replied Dennis, his penis still in her and hardening again. He began to move in her.

Renata stopped him, "No, darling, there's something else I'd like."

"What? Just tell me, I'll do anything for you."

"I wonder...all right, we'll try it; lie on your back and just let me."

He obeyed and Renata sat astride him. "Just close your eyes," she said.

There was a momentary pause; he thought Renata simply wanted him to penetrate her vagina in this position, but the penetration when it came felt different. It was tighter and it seemed more difficult to penetrate. He thought that if it had not been for the residual sperm and lubricant on his penis it would have been drier.

He felt Renata take his hand and it was pressed into a warm sticky environment.

"You can look now," she said softly.

He opened his eyes, she was pressing his index finger against her clitoris; he wasn't penetrating her vagina, but her anus. He had tried that with others but all had rejected his attempt, this was a first for him.

Renata began to move his finger round her clitoris and said, "Just keep doing it like that, and she began to move up and down on him. The closer he got to his orgasm the more pre-cum was discharged from his urethra, the smoother his penetration became.

Renata was making her soft sighing sounds again and looking up at her Dennis thought she looked lovelier than ever. He felt her orgasm approaching as little quivers ran through her body, but this time she as much quieter; "Oh darling...oh my love...don't stop...please don't stop..."

His own orgasm approached and he ceased touching her clitoris and seized her hips to drag her down on to him but she stopped him, "No...no...just relax...let me..."

He tried to relax, and it was another wonderful first for him, to lie there just letting Renata dictate the pace; it was glorious agony.

When they had done Renata moved from him and asked, "Did you like that?"

"Yes, I did."

"We have to get to know each other, don't we, my love?"

"I think we do know each other."

"Not quite, sweetheart, but we will. Now, we're very sticky and sweaty and I think we should shower and perhaps have something to eat."

"But I want to..."

"Yes, I'm sure you do, but later; don't worry, I'm not going to disappear."

So they showered together and although Dennis would have taken her in the shower she wouldn't let him.

"No darling, we've got all the rest of the day and night, and all the time in front of us, we don't have to hurry."

So naked and with an erection, David had to eat some sandwiches to, as Renata put it, "Get some nourishment instead of punishment."