When Carmine Asks

Story Info
A cheating wife story.
9.3k words
4.56
155.3k
242
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There weren't any signs. There was no strange car in the driveway. No trail of clothes from the living room up to the bedroom. There were no sounds of "Fuck me harder" echoing through the house. I didn't feel too well so after my morning meeting, I decided to head home. Being the boss you could do things like that. It took me by complete shock when I walked into the bedroom. There was my wife of two years, facing me on all fours on the bed being pounded from behind by some guy. I saw why there was no noise. She had a ball gag in her mouth, a blindfold covering her eyes and a leash around her neck. He stopped thrusting when he looked up and saw me. We stared at each other for about ten seconds before he said with a smirk:

"Would you mind closing the fucking door and giving us some privacy."

He went back to sliding his cock into my wife as she reached up and pulled off her blindfold. There was a slight look of shock on her face, which was quickly replaced by an annoyed look. It was a look that screamed "How dare you interrupt when I am getting dicked?" I did the only thing I could do. I fought back the tears and I charged headfirst at the asshole. I would love to tell you that I snatched him by the hair, caved his forehead in with thunderous right hands before dragging him down the stairs and tossing his ass into the street. But I don't live in a fairytale. The good guys with the white hats don't always win where I am from.

When I was right with striking distance, he struck first. He shot out a quick left jab that caught me dead square in the face, breaking my noise immediately. The blood started to flow, my eyes got teary and I couldn't see. He doubled me over with two gut shots. I grabbed at my gut and left my face exposed. He brought up his knee and it connected with my face sending painful shockwaves through my body. I landed on my back. He stomped at my chest twice before I raised my arm to fend him off. He stomped on my forearm and I heard the bone snap.

"Mike, he's had enough. Stop it. Just leave. I will call you later."

That was the last I heard before passing out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up groggy and I knew right away I was in the hospital. I also knew I was in bad shape because everything hurt. I had enough strength to look over and see my wife Jenny sitting in the chair.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

I turned my head and looked out the window. It was a stupid question and it deserved no answer.

"I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to find out like that."

"Like that? You mean you wanted me to find out but not like that."

She turned her head away from me and said "Yes."

I said "You need to explain this to me. Who is this guy? How long has it been going on? Why?"

My mind was going a mile a minute.

"You are not going to like the answers. But it's time the truth came out. Michael was my boyfriend in college before we started dating. We never stopped seeing each other. He was getting tired of waiting to be with me. So we decided that since the plan wasn't working, that it was time to cut the losses and move on."

"What the fuck are you talking about? What plan?"

"You were so smart in High School and college. Voted most likely to succeed. You had such potential. Then you went and started that computer software company and I thought that nothing could stop you. But you haven't made anything for yourself. The plan was to wait for you to make some good money, some real money and then I was going to divorce you. I was going to take my half and Mike and I were going to go off into the sunset. He got tired of seeing me once a week and when you left town on business. When we realized that you weren't going to make anything of yourself, we just stopped being as careful as before."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die. She couldn't be serious could she? She married me only for the money she thought I was going to make? I couldn't stand the mere sight of her.

"NURSE! Get her out of here. Jenny, just get the hell out my sight. I don't ever want to see you again. You can have your divorce you sneaky bitch. NURSE!!"

I started to hit the morphine button repeatedly as fast as I could. I didn't want to feel the pain. Not the physical pain, the pain of her breaking my heart.

"I am sorry, Nicky. I didn't want you getting hurt. That's the truth. I just wanted this whole thing to be over and get on with my life."

She grabbed her jacket and headed for the door.

"Believe me", I said. "It's not over."

"I am sorry Nicky. But it is."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wasn't all that popular in high school or college. I had one or two close friends and that was about it. I spent most of my lunch hours eating alone. So I was a little shocked and a little hesitant when Jenny, the 5'7" 135lb blond bombshell head cheerleader, asked me if she could sit with my at lunch at the start of my junior year In college. I was sure I was being set up for some practical joke. I had gotten my fair share of wedgies, swirlies and purple nurples in high school. I expected college to be different. The physical abuse had subsided but the mental abuse and the name calling kept on. I am what you would call a nerd. I stand 5'10" and I weigh a measly 165lbs. I am not athletic at all and spent most of time with my nose buried in a book or watching a movie.

"Mind if I sit here?" She asked a second time.

"With me?" I asked.

"Of course with you. I have something to talk to you about. More like a favor to ask. You went to central high, right?"

"Yes" I managed to stammer out.

"I am having trouble with some of my classes and I could really use a tutor. I know you were smart in High School. We might not have talked but I knew about everyone who went there. Anyway most girls hate me because I am pretty and the head cheerleader so they won't tutor me. And most guys think it's a free pass to get into my pants for the same reason when I try to get them to tutor me. I really don't want to flunk out so I figured I would ask you."

"So I am a safe choice?"

"I am not trying to insult you but yeah. You are a safe choice. Plus when studying gets to be a bit rough, we can at least talk about the old school and do the old where are they now routine. What do you say?"

"I appreciate the honesty. I won't commit to anything long term. Let's do one study session and see where it goes. Deal?"

She said "Deal. Here is my address and phone number. Call me later and we can set up a time. I really appreciate this."

That was how little old nerdy me got to spend time with the hot head cheerleader. Our sessions started out strictly studying but the more we got together the less it was studying and we started talking more about ourselves, what we wanted out of life and where we saw ourselves in a few years. We spoke about our families, our passions and I even told her about the company I wanted to open. The more we talked and the more she opened up, the more I fell for her. Her hotness was just an incredible bonus. Her apartment was always like an oven and she wore the skimpiest shorts and tiniest tops. I didn't want to be like the other guys (and embarrass myself) by asking her out so I never did. But god did I want to. I ached having to spend that much time with her every day and not having more. Then one day, she hit me with the surprise.

"Get dressed. We are going out tonight. Dinner and then a party", she said when I picked up the phone.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I am taking you out on a date. I know you are too nice a guy to ask, especially after I told you about my other male tutors. But I think we have gotten to know each other on a personal level. I think we should go out on a real date and see what happens."

"I don't know about this. I mean look at me.

What would someone who looks like you want with someone who looks like me? I have seen all the other guys you dated. I am not your type. You go for the athletic, ripped muscle, spikey gel haired guys."

"First of all, yes, let look at you. You are smart, funny, have a great personality and best of all, you are a real person. A person with real fear, real hopes, real dreams. Second, yes, you are not like all the other guys I have dated. And there have been a lot of them. You know why? Cause it never works. They cheat, they have egos, and they treat me like crap. I think it's time I start looking outside of my type to find a guy to be with."

She had me there, so off to dinner we went. We drew quite a few looks when we walked into the restaurant hand in hand. Looks at her since she was crazy hot and looks at me wondering how the hell I had pulled off a date with her. Dinner went off ok. She did a little bit of flirting and touching. I was nervous as hell and just tried to not make an ass of myself. While we were waiting for the check she told me:

"There is no need to be this nervous. It we don't click, we can still be friends. You will be no worse off then you were yesterday, so you would have lost nothing. But if you loosen up and we do click, just think of what you could gain."

Again, she had me there. We got to the party and she introduced me to a few of her friends. Oddly enough there were no weird looks, no stares and no animosity from her friends. I got along with two girls and one guy really well as they were all movie buffs like me. And then came the part of the night I had dreaded. A big muscled out linebacker was making a bee line for Jenny. My heart jumped into my throat as I tried to come to grips that I was about to lose her.

"Hey sweetie, you want to dance?" he said, slurring his words from too much beer.

"No thanks. I am with a date" she said, nodding in my direction.

"That guy? You can't be serious?"

"Of course I am serious" Jenny said.

"This guy is a loser. Now or later, you know you are going to end up with me so let's just save some time."

"Loser? He is here with the head cheerleader. You are going to get drunker, jerk off to some gay porn and pass out. We must have very different definitions of what a loser is."

I couldn't help it but I let out a giggle.

"What the fuck are you laughing at? You think because you brought her here, that you are leaving with her? She is leaving with me. You are nothing. I am a star football player. You got no bedroom skill. She knows I am going to do my best to pound.."

This was it. Do or die time. If I was going down I was going down in flames. I mustered up my best Sean Connery impersonation and Cut him off with this line:

"Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen."

That got a huge laugh from the whole crowd. He started to tense up but his buddy came over, calmed him down and he walked away with his tail between his legs. It was turning out to be a good night. When I took Jenny home, I walked her to the door. She gave me a kiss that made my knees week.

"I may not be the prom queen but I still would love it if you come in and spend the night."

We made love three times that night. I wasn't a virgin before but I wasn't all that experienced either. She changed that. We went slowly at first so she could explain things to me. Touch here, lick here, and don't touch there. We made love missionary and looked into each other's eyes. It was beautiful. By the end of the night we were fucking. I was behind her doing her doggie and she was screaming out her orgasms. Sounds of skin slapping and "Fuck me" and "Oh yes" filled the apartment. It was animalistic. Her neighbors banged on the walls at one point we were so loud.

That night we became a couple and spent all our time together. She moved in with me 2 months later. 2 years later we had a great three week stretch. We graduated, got married, went on a honeymoon and when we got home I had opened my business. Things were great.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Wow. You look like shit."

My brother Anthony had a way with words. I knew he would be there the second time I woke up. He wouldn't be there the same time as Jenny. To say they didn't like each other was an understatement. He always thought she had an angle and she thought that I idolized him too much and lived in his shadow. He did love me though. When I had talked to him about starting my own business, he had me explain to him what my plan for the business was. After I told him, he asked what I needed to start the business. I told him I needed to take out a loan for $50,000 for start up. He made a phone call and when he hung up the phone he told me he would have the 50 grand the following day. He wouldn't even let me pay him back. He told me he would give me all the start up money for 20% silent partnership in my business. He may not have believed in my company but he believed in me.

"How bad is it? I wasn't awake long the last time and never asked. My whole body hurts", I confided in him.

"It's pretty bad. Broken nose, two black eyes, some cuts and bruises. The worst is the broken forearm. Doc says that should take about 6 weeks to heal. Nicky, why didn't you call me? You know I could have helped."

"Anthony, I just found out that day. I had no idea. No clue. I must have been blind. There had to have been signs" I started to trail off.

I was waiting for him to tell me he told me so. He did warn me about her but I didn't listen. He had a heart to heart with me when I sold the program. A year after I started the software company I came up with an interesting piece of software. I won't bore you with any details but it is something that is commonly found in most cell phones these days. A big name cell phone company bought the idea from me. I turned over all my paperwork on the program and they gave me 2.5 million up front, with half of one percent on the sale of every device that included my program. My brother brokered the deal. His 20% got him a half million dollars. He asked me to hide the money from Jenny. He told me that she would burn through that money in no time flat.

"She is my wife. How could I hide money from her?"

"It's simple. I know a little about banking laws. I could hide it for you in an offshore account. I will put $100,000 cash in a safety deposit box in case of an emergency and hide the rest. Not forever mind you. Just give her a few years to prove she is a worthy wife. Mom and Dad made me promise that I would look out for you as your older brother. That's all I am doing."

He knew where to hit me. He knew how much I looked to our parents for advice when it came to such things. Since they passed in the car accident, I began looking to him. I didn't like it, but I did what he asked with the deal being that we would give Jenny two years before telling her about the money. It was the only time I lied to my wife. Little did I know at the time that a little less than a year later I would catch her cheating.

"Get dressed; I am springing you from this hospital. The ladies will love the look.

Nothing like a sympathy bang" Anthony said as he threw me some fresh clothes.

"NO. I got mugged and decided not to give up my wallet. They got rough. That's the story. No one gets the truth. Besides, the doctor said I couldn't be released any earlier then tomorrow" I said, a little confused.

"Just think of it as early parole."

When he wheeled me to the front of the hospital, Anthony helped me to my feet. He said:

"Here is the plan. We are going to send you away for a while to let your arm heal. I don't want that bitch seeing you around town like that. And then..." He stopped speaking suddenly.

I looked up to see where he was looking. He was looking directly at a mountain of a man. The guy had to be 6'2 240lbs of solid muscle. He wore a black suit with a black silk t-shirt and a small gold cross hanging from a gold chain around his neck. He was bald and had a goatee. He was standing next to a Lincoln Town car with the back door open. He didn't move or say anything.

"Change of Plans, we are going to see Carmine"

Anthony said in a serious tone. "When Carmine asks, you don't say no."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There are a few things you need to know about my brother. He is probably smarter than I am. He is a lot shorter, topping out at maybe 5'6 and he is a little overweight with a pot belly. He also got picked on a lot in high school. Unlike me he did not use it as motivation to make him into something better. He used it to make him into something worse. He hardly ever spoke about it, but he did tell me some things from time to time so I had some idea of what his life was like in case anything happened. Anthony decided to use his talent for math, money and computers to do some work outside the law. Also, Anthony worked for Carmine.

I only met Carmine once. My brother took me out for a celebratory dinner after he closed the deal for the program. We went to a little Italian place off the beaten path. The owner, Carmine, came over and said hello to my brother. My brother introduced me to Carmine.

Carmine said "Nice to finally meet the man who took my $25,000 and turned it into a quarter mil. Legit no less. It was greatly appreciated. Enjoy your meal. On the house."

He said nothing else, turned and walked away. I knew who Carmine was. I had seen his face on the news every once in a while. The reporters always used buzzwords when talking about Carmine. They used words like "RICO", "Racketeering" and the one they used most...."Mafia". It was then that Anthony told me he worked for Carmine (although he never told me what he did). He explained how he called Carmine to get some money that Carmine had owed him. He told Carmine about my plan.

"You believe this computer thing he is going to make will work."

"Carmine, to be honest, I don't know. But I trust my brother" Anthony told him.

That was enough for Carmine. He had Anthony's 25 grand and 25 grand of his own the next day.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We got to Carmine's restaurant in about a half hour. Lou the mountain (the guy who picked us up at the hospital), walked us into the restaurant, past the tables, through the kitchen into an office in the back. Carmine sat behind a big oak desk. I was just about to sit down when I heard a door open. I turned my head as a vision of beauty came through the side door. She was gorgeous. I could tell she was a bit young, maybe just 21. She had an hourglass figure with a nice 36C chest and her hostess outfit hugged every curve. She had an exotic look that I took to be Latina and not Italian.

"No Hun" she said. "Don't sit on the chair, sit on the couch. It will be better for your arm.

Can I get you guys a drink or something to eat" she said as she fixed the pillows next to me so I could keep my arm elevated. I kept waiting for the look of pity but it never came.

"These guys are good Becky. Could you leave us alone for a while" Carmine said as he motioned to the door.

She swayed as she walked away. I stared at her ass and was wondering to myself how many times Carmine had bent that fine ass over the couch I was now sitting on. Good thing it was leather.

When she was out the door, Carmine started.

"That Becky, Rebecca, is a good kid. She had kind of a rough upbringing. Drunken mom, abusive dad. I have taken her under my wing. She works here to keep her away from going home. She asked me not to get involved or make her family "disappear". But I will make damn sure that girl graduates college and can make something for herself so she can pull herself up out of that situation."

I immediately respected Carmine. I knew he wasn't fucking her. He could have used that situation to his advantage. Instead he used everything in his power to put her on a good path.