When Cultures Collide

Story Info
A man convinces coworker to have sex with his wife and him.
5.5k words
4.67
27.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all have fetishes and sexual desires and I can't fulfill all of them so if you don't like my stories please move on to another story rather than write a snarky comment. If you haven't found a story with your darkest fantasy let me know and we can work on it together. This is a story of a married man that convinces his coworker to have sex with his dominating wife. This story has bisexual sex and if that is not your cup of tea you may not want to read it.

*****

Pozy and I have been working together for a year now. I've seen his beautiful wife pick him up from work several times. They are both from India and have that beautiful bronze skin tone. Pozy is short, about five feet and four inches I would guess, very thin and petite. He has jet black hair and the longest eyelashes that every woman would kill for. His eyes were a deep emerald green. Pozy's arms are coated with a thick pelt of soft, dark, black hair but he still has a calming relaxed look about him. I think it is his smooth angelic complexion. His wife is very petite as well. She got out of the car once to introduce herself. Pozy didn't introduce her, she just got out of the car and came up to me and put out her hand, "Hello I am Mara. You must be Pozy's friend from work?"

Her voice made all time stop when she spoke. The only thing more beautiful than her voice was her stunning beautiful body. She had long black hair that flowed down past her hips. She wore the traditional yellow and gold Sari. Her breast were bound up with some sort of scarf under the Sari. Her eyes were an emerald green as well, such a nice contrast to her bronze skin. I took her hand, it was so soft and small as it felt lost in the palm of my large white hand.

I gently gave it a squeeze and nodded back to her, "Ya, hi. I'm Rob. Pozy is a nice guy. I really like working with him. He talks about you all the time. So how long have you been married?"

She was quick to take control of the conversation, "He has, has he? Pozy have you been talking about me behind my back? That is going to cost you." Her well educated speech came out in an English accent rather than the broken English accent that Pozy uses.

I thought she was joking until I looked over at Pozy with his eyes facing down. I quickly interjected feeling this urge to protect Pozy, "I didn't mean to say he was talking about you in a bad way. He is always telling me how beautiful you are. But I will admit he didn't do you justice."

Her demeanor became more relaxed after my comment. Mara made some idle pleasantries and let me know it was time for them to go. Pozy hopped into the passenger seat and Mara drove away.

About a week later Pozy was bending over at work and his shirt hiked out of his pants. I could see the black lace panties that he was wearing. They were obviously not men's wear. I smiled to myself as the dominance of his wife and his effeminate qualities began to add up.

"Hey man, I kept meaning to apologize for what I said when I met your wife. I hope I didn't get you into any trouble with her?" I figured I would test the waters.

In his broken Indian accent, "Oh no, you do not have to worry, Mara and I are fine. In fact Mara liked you very much. She was even saying how she wanted to meet more of my friends and even have them over to our house. Mara is very forceful when she wants something. Would you like to come for dinner sometime?"

"I think I might like that. Your wife is really attractive. You must be something in the sack in order to keep her?" I grabbed onto his shoulder and massaged it to show him that I was kidding, followed by a laugh. If HR caught me I could be fired.

He didn't back away or flinch, instead he relaxed into me and a little moan left his lips. So I pressed him further, "So when and where do you want to have this party?"

I continued to massage his shoulder as he started talking, "This Saturday will be good. I know Mara would love to see you again."

It was like my massage had him mesmerized, "Really? Why does your wife want to see ME again?"

"She thinks you are very sexy man." He bowed his head down.

"Your wife thinks I'm sexy? What about you, doesn't she think you're sexy Pozy?" This was getting very interesting.

"She only thinks I'm sexy when she puts her panties on me. She likes big men to please her and I'm not that big, if you know what I mean?" His voice came out like a scolded little boy.

The puzzle pieces were falling into place. "So Mara likes guys with big cocks huh? How would she know if I had a bigger cock than yours Pozy?"

"I told her. You got up from your desk one day and you were very hard and your pants were very tight that day." I could swear his pulse was increasing as I continued to rub his neck and shoulders.

"So is the plan for me to come over and have sex with Mara? Is that what is going to happen Pozy?" I was becoming more aggressive with my questioning.

Pozy looked at me, "Would you please Rob? It would make Mara very happy if you would sex her in our bed. She is very strong with me, When she wants something she won't take no for an answer."

His little accent and pleading eyes made me hard and horny knowing that I could fuck his wife. "So Mara wants me to fuck her and you don't mind?"

Pozy was very quiet now, "It would be wonderful to see you sex Mara. She wants to show me how to do it right, how men should have sex. I don't have a large penis to please Mara. It would make me most happy if you pleased Mara."

"So you want to watch me get naked and fuck your wife in front of you? You don't mind other men being naked and fucking her? What would you do then?" I was getting into this dominant/submissive shit.

Pozy shyly looked down at his feet. I could see his pants tenting and his little cock head pressing tightly against his pants. This was turning him on. I moved directly in front of him and placed a hand on either of his shoulders and gently continued my massage. "Go ahead Pozy, tell me want you want me to do to make Mara and you happy."

I was amazed at how open Pozy was with me. He explained the scenario with me so I can play out their fantasy.

I was to arrive precisely at 8pm on Saturday night. Pozy would serve us dinner. After we eat, Mara and I would go to the living room and enjoy a glass of wine while Pozy cleaned up the dishes. He would then escort us both to the bedroom.

I was so ready for this to happen. I rubbed Pozy's shoulders as he confessed his desires to see his wife with another man. But I still felt there was more to this scene than he was giving up.

I looked down at Pozy, he was nearly in tears with shame. I pulled his face to my chest and hugged him. His arms wrapped around me holding me tight. I heard him take a deep breath. He was inhaling my scent.

I gently rubbed his back to relax him. If anybody came into my office and caught us we would both would be fired. Luck was on our side and the hallway outside my door was vacant. As I pulled Pozy away his hands slipped down to my ass and rested there. I could feel a smile form on my face.

I let his hands rest on my ass as I stroked his hair, "I'll be there at 8 sharp." Pozy looked at me and said thank you.

I arrived on time, of course. But nothing could have prepared me when the front door opened. Mara opened the door with the sheerest outfit I have ever seen. It wasn't really an outfit, I don't think anyway. It was layers of sheer light green scarves wrapped around her body. The scarves wrapped around her neck and came around the front to hold her breasts which were individually held up and apart with her dark nipples clearly visible, and erect.

Her abdomen and shoulders were bare. The scarves wrapped around her waist and swirled around her arms and legs tying off at her ankles and wrists with gold spiral serpents that had green emeralds for eyes. Her feet were naked showing off a ring on each toe.

I about creamed my pants right then and there. My cock was straining against my pants and I didn't care. "Please come in Rob. If you don't mind taking off your shoes and socks, and placing them in the rack by the door."

I complied with my host's request. I stood back up and Mara handed me a glass of wine, "Thank you for being our guest this evening Rob, come in please." She gestured for me to enter their home.

As I walked into the spacious step down living room I soaked in the colors of reds, golds, and greens that made up the comfortable couch and a lot of pillows. The carpet was the thickest, most white, plush shag that I have ever felt. My feet sank in and I had to wiggle my toes to really feel the softness. My entire body relaxed when I hit the carpet.

As if I wasn't shocked enough already, Pozy came around the corner caring a tray of food. But what he wore about knocked me over. He was wearing a black studded collar, a black vest with no shirt to hide the thick matting of fur on his chest, and a pair of very short, very tight, leather shorts.

Pozy walked in and brought the tray to the table in front of us. I felt totally overdressed for this party. I was wearing a nice button down colorful Hawaiian print shirt, untucked, with the first couple of buttons undone so they can see my hairy chest, black Docker pants, and my black leather boots which are now by the front door. My six foot frame is still in good shape considering I'm now 38 years old. I believe Pozy and Mara to be in their late 20's.

Pozy sat on the floor between Mara and myself and fixed us each a little plate of cheese, grapes, cut apples, and dates. He handed each of us our plates so we could continue to talk and enjoy the wine. I noticed he didn't add anything to the conversation nor did he eat with us. He was being our servant while I was on a date with his wife.

I finished my first glass of wine and Pozy jumped up to refill it. As soon as he left the room Mara turned to me, "He is so attentive to all my needs and my guests' needs. Anything you desire he will be more than happy to comply...Anything." She ended with a not so subtle wink.

Pozy returned with my wine and announced dinner was ready to serve. We adjourned to the dining room. Again I noticed only two place settings. I asked if Pozy would be joining us. Mara quickly responded, "Oh he will be so busy serving that he felt getting up and down would be rude, so he will eat in the kitchen as he prepares the meal and serves. In our culture there are several servings that are done individually so he will be going back and forth to the kitchen."

We sat down and the first plate was brought out to us. Mara and I continued our talk about her work. Mara was a very well placed marketing executive that obviously made a very nice salary. Nothing in their home appeared to be inexpensive.

We finished our meal and before we went back into the living room I asked Pozy where the bathroom was. He directed me down a hall and brought me into a very large bathroom. I thanked him and expected him to leave. He didn't move. "Do you mind leaving while I use the bathroom?" I asked.

He looked at me as if I had hurt him, "Please Rob, I am your host and want to make sure you are taken care of."

"Don't worry Pozy, I've done this enough, I think I have a handle on it." I quickly quipped back.

"Please let me stay or Mara will think I am not a good host." He pleaded.

"You really have a strange way of hosting. You can stay." I needed to pee and I couldn't hold it any longer, and this conversation kept dragging on.

As I began to urinate Pozy was running water and wetting a towel. I finished and was about to put my cock back into my pants when Pozy reached out and grabbed my cock with his hand. "Whoa there slick, what are you doing there?" I said as I tried to step away from his 'helping' hand.

"I want to wash your beautiful cock to keep it clean and fresh for later. I am the host and must clean you." He said as he gently took a wet, warm, soft wash cloth and began to rub it all over my shaft and head. He ran his thumb along the bottom of my now half hard shaft to be sure to drain the snake, so to speak.

Pozy mumbled under his breath as he admired my cock, "So beautiful, Mara will love this."

I looked down at his glazed eyes, "Looks like you don't mind it either?" I told him as I raked my fingers through his thick head of hair. Pozy quickly pushed my cock back into my pants and zipped them up. With a nice pat on my cock he stood up and went back to the sink to rinse the cloth. I stood next to him and was about to wash my hands when he grabbed them and began to soap them up. It seemed to be routine for him, almost sensual to have him wash my hands for me. He pulled my hand under the running water to rinse the soap and then towel patted them dry. We left the bathroom both sprouting hard cocks painfully straining against our clothes.

Mara was lounging on one of the couches and gestured for me to sit next to her. Pozy was quickly by my side offering me glass of port. Pozy sat on the floor between us like a little dog. Mara started running her hand through is thick hair, almost petting him. "So Rob, I understand Pozy has filled you in on our plans for this evening? And obviously you're on board or you wouldn't be here. Pozy is a very passive lover and I need someone a little more aggressive in the bedroom." This woman was very matter-of-fact, direct and to the point.

"I like Pozy and you're extremely attractive so it's a win win for me. At first I was wondering what part Pozy plays in this but after being here I can see he wants to please you and will do anything for you." I sat back on the couch and sipped my port, which was very sweet and smooth.

Mara patted the top of Pozy's head and he quickly got up and knelt between my legs. I looked down into those pleading eyes and knew I had to let him do whatever he needed to do. Pozy placed his hands on my knees and pulled himself up to a kneeling position. He then reached out and began to unbutton my shirt. After the bathroom incident I understood that I had to let him perform his servant duties. After my shirt was unbuttoned Pozy ran his hands up my chest, grazing his palms across my nipples which quickly started a stirring in my pants. His hands stopped at my shoulders on the inside of my shirt, as he pulled me forward he let my shirt fall behind me. He then pulled it up and away from me. I was sitting shirtless. I swear I heard a moan from Mara.

Pozy then bent over and unclasped the bracelets on Mara's ankles which allowed the scarves to fall away from her legs. Then he did the same with her wrist bracelets. Her legs were smooth and beautiful. Her nipples were large and erect under the last of her scarves. Pozy loosened the scarf around her waist and let the scarves lay loose against her breasts.

Pozy then moved back to me and began to undo my pants. The entire process was so seductive. It was like watching live porn, but I was actually part of it. Pozy unzipped the fly on my pants. His hand gliding along my stiff shaft as he slowly lowered my zipper. His hands caressed my cock through my underwear as he moved his hands up to my waist. He pulled my pants down as I lifted my ass up to allow him to do so. It didn't go unnoticed that his hands slowly rubbed my legs as he lowered my pants. I was ready to explode just by being undressed, and of course watching a beautiful woman just about naked next to me.

Pozy moved back to Mara and pulled the last scarves from her body. Her breasts were a nice brown 34B with dark circles with a dark erect nipple in the center, just gorgeous. As the scarves pulled away from her body there wasn't a hair on it. Her pussy was clean shaven. Her dark skinned pussy lips were already swollen and I could see her bright pink insides shimmering wet and ready. Pozy leaned in and kissed her pussy, almost like a big send off to the big white cock, or saying goodbye to it?

Pozy swiveled back to me and I knew it was to take off my underwear. I was ready for him as his hands gently caressed my legs as they moved up to the waistband on my boxer briefs. He began to peel them down, again with me lifting my ass for him. He was sure to get the waistband over my cock rather than let my cock slap back. He finally exposed my 7 inch thick cock. I gave them a surprise as I had cleanly shaven my balls and trimmed my bush down to a half inch length. I looked over at Mara's reaction and she was gently pulling on her nipples and licking her lips. I looked down at Pozy and his eyes were affixed to my cock as he pulled my shorts off.

Pozy then stood up and held out his hands to the both of us. Mara took his hand and I assumed I had to do the same. Pozy guided us to a bedroom, maybe their bedroom. It was a large bed, bigger than a king size. The 4 poster frame was made of faux palm trees that had leaves stretching out and touching each other over the bed creating a natural canopy. It was nice but gaudy at the same time. The bedding was made of silks in red, gold, black, and purples. It was like being guided onto a rainbow cloud.

Mara lay down first offering her body to me. I cat crawled up between her legs wanting a taste of that pussy first. I gently kissed her lips. Lightly biting them and pulling them with my teeth. Mara's hands grabbed my hair and pushed my head down into her pussy. The scent was sweet, the taste was pure ambrosia. I could taste the thick clear liquid on my tongue as I rolled the slippery nectar around my mouth.

I kissed my way up her stomach, stopping to run my tongue on the ruby jewel in her naval. I reached up and grabbed each breast using them to pull myself up her torso. I squeezed her right breast and let just the nipple pop out of my fist as I gently licked around and around taking in the smooth texture and hard nub.

Mara's breathing became more rapid. Her body gyrated beneath me as my hairy chest press against her stomach. Her hands had a death grip on my head as she frantically continued to rub her hands through my hair. My six foot frame hovered over her small five foot 4 body. Mara wrapped her legs around my torso lifting her pussy up to search out my cock.

Then I felt a hand on my cock. Pozy was guiding my cock to his wife's pussy. He managed to get behind me as I felt his breath on my ass, one hand on my left ass cheek and his right hand gripping the hard shaft of my cock. He gave my cock a couple of slow jerks before he started to rub the head of his cock around his wife's pussy. He was getting it wet with her pussy juice, lubing it up for me to fuck her.

I continued to suck Mara's tits and whatever Pozy needed, or wanted, to do was ok with me as I was about to fuck a very hot woman. I could feel the heat of her pussy on my cockhead. Pozy placed his face against my ass. I felt him snuggling against my furry cheeks. Then he turned his face and I felt his hot breath between my cheeks. He used his head to push me forward and enter his wife. Mara's hands went to my back as I slowly entered her. Her nails raking my back as I fed four or five inches into her. "Oh god yes. Oh Rob you are such a man, you have a huge cock. You're filling me up like never before."

Then I felt a wet tongue on my asshole that shocked me into thrusting forward. I hadn't expected this at all. I buried my cock balls deep into Mara's pussy. She grunted out as well with the quick intrusion and her nails lodged themselves in the flesh of my skin. "Oh my god yes Rob. Fuck me with that big cock. Fill my pussy with your thick white cum. Oh yes baby fuck me long and hard."

I pulled back out and thrust back in. My pace began to speed up as I took long strokes in and out of Mara. Her pussy was so wet and I could feel her swollen lips wrapping around my shaft. The ass licking surprise made my orgasm slow up. My mind was waiting for the next move that Proxy may make so I was able to last a lot longer than I intended. I fucked Mara for a good 15 to 20 minutes before I felt Mara's body stiffened under me as her pussy quivered around my cock, "Oh FUCK Rob I'm cumming hard. UGGGHHHH!!" Mara's nails scratched my back which must have left marks if not blood. Her heels dug into my waist. I let her body contort as she climaxed. Her pussy was dripping wet. I was surprised that I hadn't cum yet.

12