When in Rome... Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zitto, puttana! Non osare parlare con mio fratello in quel modo, o ti calci in culo!" Ro cursed.

Ah, I thought. Fratello is brother, but I don't think puttana is complimentary. The B word.

"Fratello? Lei è la sorella?" Isabella stammered.

"Sì," Carolyn replied.

"Mi scusi. Mi dispiace," the Italian beauty apologized.

"Diciamo che dispiace anche a lui, per favore," my sister demanded. Now calmed down, Isabella regained her command of English.

"I'm sorry, David. I was upset, please forgive my insults," she whispered. She nodded to Ro, and disappeared back into the bedroom.

"Jeez, Sis... Redhead, lost weight, boob job... Now you suddenly speak Italian, too. Do you have any more surprises for me?" I laughed, looking into her deep, brown eyes. They twinkled back.

"Maybe, but I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag. They'd hardly be surprises if I did," she giggled.

Isabella returned, attired again in the sexy little dress that I had so quickly removed on our arrival last night. She perched on her high heels, adjusting her boobs in the confines of her bra, checking herself in the mirror. She was obviously doing it in front of Ro for a reason, flexing her sexual muscle. She walked over, stretched up on tiptoes, and pecked me on the lips.

"I'll see you at work on Monday," she said in her throaty, smoky voice, wiggling her ass as she left and her fingers in the air. "Ciao." The door closed behind her.

"See you at work on Monday?" Ro queried. "Really?"

"Um yeah, well... She's kind of my, um, secretary," I replied contritely.

"David! You jackass! Talk about a recipe for disaster!" she gasped. "I know it's Italy, but even here that's got to be frowned upon."

"Yeah, it is... But did you see the rack on her?" I laughed, hoping to get control of the situation with humour. It worked, sort of.

"Whatever," she snickered, waving her hand, "Mine's bigger!" She smiled. "Are we comfortable with underwear only around the house, now, or what?" She glanced down at my crotch, still covered only by my jockeys, while she was fully dressed.

"Oops! Sorry!" I groaned, dashing off to the bedroom for more appropriate clothing. I returned a few minutes later, to find Ro in the kitchen, drinking a coffee.

"I know you said it's your fault, but I'm still sorry I interrupted your morning delight," she smiled. "I saw you naked!" she giggled, sing-song style, like a kid. "I saw your woody!" she sang as a second verse.

"Okay, Ro... don't remind me. You were saying something about going out for breakfast, I believe, when you so rudely interrupted my fun," I said quietly. "Shall we?"

We did, soon finding a table at a small local ristorante, for a delicious breakfast, or colazione in the parlance of the region. I was enjoying my sister's company greatly, but she was making me crazy. I don't know if she was aware of the luscious display she was giving me, but that beautiful cleavage was there to be ogled, and she made it easier by resting those big boobs of hers on the table edge. The fully rounded curves disappeared into the intriguing shadowy depths between her breasts, and I found myself wondering if its embrace was as soft as it appeared.

Done with breakfast, we did a slow wander of the neighbourhood. Carolyn was a fan of old architecture, which pretty much described the entire inventory of Rome's buildings. We walked without a plan, and soon found ourselves a long way from home, and totally unprepared for the change in the weather that suddenly darkened the sky. There was very little warning, just a few huge, heavy drops falling loudly on the cobblestones.

The skies opened up, and we were caught in the middle of a long block of old apartments. No awnings or storefronts to shelter in, it likely wouldn't have made much difference anyway, as we were soaked in seconds. Before my eyes, Ro's t-shirt virtually disappeared, along with the coverage of her bra, as the white fabric of both layers reached saturation. Her large, dark areolas showed clearly, Her hair, a drenched, bedraggled mess, combined with her transparent shirt to give her the appearance of a very sexy drowned rat.

The deluge continued, and we finally found a doorway deep enough to take partial refuge in. I put Ro deep into the corner of the shallow alcove, and shielded her by turning my back to the pelting rain. It was all very romantic, the damsel in distress being protected by the gallant sacrifice of her suitor, except that Ro was my little sister, and despite physical evidence to the contrary, I still tended to think of her that way.

She really was beautiful, cuddling against my chest, shivering, with drops of rain clinging to her long eyelashes. The rain started to make me shiver as well, and she wrapped her arms tighter around me, pressing her boobs hard into me, a sensation I couldn't ignore, no matter how much I wanted to. Things started to get crowded in my pants, and I hoped the cold had made her numb, so she wouldn't feel my cock growing against her tummy. At last the rain began to abate, and finally stopped entirely, almost as fast as it had started. The sun peeked out, and the storm was over.

I held Ro for a few minutes more, but she was the one who stated the obvious.

"We need to get home, and get out of these wet clothes," she laughed. "Avert your eyes, big brother. I feel naked." She pulled the shirt away from her chest, which hid her nipples, but it was too tight to stay that way, snapping back when she released it. She folded her arms in front, shrugged, and we started back as quickly as we could.

The walk home took about an hour, during which the sun took the chill off our bodies, and restored a certain amount of opacity to Ro's clothes. I couldn't help noticing that her nipples were still standing up. It had to be the cold, right?

***

We finally made it home. The late emergence of the sun had dried our clothes slightly, but we both made bee-lines for our rooms to change into something dry. After a full day of sightseeing. I was pooped, but Ro was still quite jacked up, so I suggested a little TV.

I know that we sometimes call TV 'the boob tube' but in Italy, it's literally true. It's not that unusual to see some woman flashing her breasts on the news, and that's just the anchors, I was watching just such a newscast when Ro came back into the living room. She looked at the screen, where the weather girl was a hairs breadth away from displaying her own mountainous peaks as she reported on the weather front coming in over the Alps.

"Wow!" she laughed. "Is this the weather network, or a porn channel?" I looked up at her. We had agreed on a dress code for around the apartment, that made wandering around in underwear a no go. What she was wearing covered more than her undies, but was more revealing. She wore a tight, white crop top, with a high neckline, so it covered everything but her midriff, but it was so thin I could see the shadow of her nipples. A pair of snug, yellow shorts hugged her ass. They were stretchy, like a knit material.

She sat down next to me and cuddled close. While the titillating local TV was good for a laugh, I opted for something we could both understand. Thank god for Netflix, as we quickly found a movie that fit the bill perfectly. I sat back, and Ro pulled her legs up, lounging back against my side. She wrapped my arm around her shoulders over the blanket, resting my hand on her hip, and her hand on mine, fingers intertwined. We watched together like this for an hour or so.

I must admit, Ro felt really good. I hadn't had a relaxing moment like this with a woman since... well, since that other woman, whose name shall remain unspoken. I'd missed those moments, and it took someone else snuggling in her place to make me realize how much. Her hair was right there, begging to be sniffed and stroked, so I did, and she smelled great. She patted my hand.

"Can you pause it for a second. I need to go pee," she said quietly, extricating herself from my arm and the covers. She scooted off to the bathroom, and watched her sexy ass wiggle all the way out of sight.

"Ooooooo boy," I exhaled, "get a grip, Dave... She's your sister, not your secretary."

When she returned, I was treated to the front view, which was every bit as enthralling as the rear one, although I tried to be a little more subtle with my observance of her jiggling globes. She smiled as she stopped in front of the couch. I expected her to sit, but she instead placed her knee on the cushion, and leaned closer.

"Don't you want to sit?" I asked, holding the blanket up for her. She leaned in further.

"Not really," she breathed. Her eyes were flitting around my face, and had a disconcerting look to them.

"Ro... what are you doing?" I laughed, pulling back, leaning sideways until I ran out of room.

"Something... " she whispered, now hovering over my body, her face inches from mine, "... that I've wanted to do..." she pressed closer, "... for a very, very long time." She stopped, her lips almost touching mine.

I was torn. If it had been anyone but my sister... Well, I probably don't need to finish that thought. Her eyes bored into mine, glistening wetly, peeking through the sexy red bangs of her lustrous tresses. She wasn't the sister I remembered. Of course, the sister I remembered was a long time ago, and a long way away. This was a grown woman, with a mind of her own, and a body to die for.

I pressed forward, and she jerked back, maintaining the gap. I inched up, but she matched me, keeping her lips just out of reach.

"Ro," I whispered, "You're killing me. Either kiss me, or get off." I put my hand up, gently gripping the back of her neck. "Yes, or no?" I asked, giving her a last chance to withdraw.

She didn't hesitate again, pressing her lips to mine without a word. The kiss started soft, and slow. She was still bridging her body above mine, but when I pulled gently on her neck, she moaned loudly, parted her lips and pressed the full length of her body against mine. Our tongues tangled, and Ro snorted sharp, excited breaths through her nose. My arms cradled her close, wrapping her tightly, as the heat level of the kiss ramped up rapidly. She was doing her best to swallow my tongue, moaning with delight, and squirming slowly on top of me. I slid my hand down her sides, letting them finally come to rest on the firm cheeks of her ass.

"David," she whispered, when she came up for air, "I have a confession to make. I said I didn't come here to disrupt your love life, but that might not be entirely true," she said, looking a little guilty. "And, when I said I was just jealous at your wedding, that wasn't quite true, either. I was in love with you," she breathed, her eyes examining mine carefully. "I always have been, since I was a little kid. Back then, of course, it was just a crush... I didn't know what love was. You were an adult and I was just a silly kid, but even when I grew up, I could never get you out of my head." She paused, and I could see in her eyes that she was worried she'd said too much.

"Go ahead, Ro. I'm listening. You can tell me anything. I'll always love you," I said, trying to soothe her.

She took a deep breath.

"I lost all the weight, and I started to feel much better about myself. Guys started to notice me, which I really liked, especially after I had my boobs done, but even though they were eager to be with me, I wasn't thrilled to be with them. It didn't feel the same." Tears were in her eyes. "They weren't you."

"Then you got divorced," she said, smiling slightly. "I was furious, that anyone would do that to you, and cause you that pain. I was also happy, because I had a chance. The final piece was your transfer. I had to come. I had to try. No one knows us here. No one knows what happens in this apartment, but us."

Her lips were trembling. The little sister I had always tried to protect was terrified, and what hurt me most was that she was terrified of me. Of what I might say that would destroy her world.

I wasn't ignorant to the gravity of the situation. If we went down this road, there was no going back, literally. We could never go back home as a couple, never let anyone know who we really were, or what we were doing. We would be helped by the fact that we had different surnames ; Mom had hyphenated when she married Dad, so I was a Hathaway, while Carolyn was a Willson.

But then again, this was Rome, a city with a history of relationships that were at best highly questionable, at worst blatantly and publicly incestuous. Those Emperors had indulged in the family gene pool with full intent, and planning to produce heirs. Still, the Roman empire hadn't crumbled due to three-headed children.

She was right ; No one would know. Any residual resistance melted away.

Ro was laying on top of me, waiting for me to say something... anything... to put her out of her misery. I looked into her fear-filled eyes, and said one word, answering the unspoken question that hung in the room. She wanted me. Did I want her?

"Yes."

The look on her face was just like the one I'd seen that evening when I met her in the bar, except her smile this time was bigger. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and hugged me so tight I was worried our love affair would end before it started. She buried her face in my chest and screamed with glee.

With the crisis past, she finally just relaxed, resting her head on my chest, tickling me with her fingertips, while I stroked her hair with one hand, and fondled her ass with the other. Her voice was soft and sweet when she spoke.

"David, honey? I brought something sexy to wear to bed. Should I go have a shower and put it on for you?"

I smiled. "Ro, you don't need any help to be sexy... But I'd love to see what you brought."

She craned her neck and kissed me again. "I hope you don't mind waiting. I'll be as quick as I can. Shall I meet you in the bedroom?" she asked as she stood. I nodded, and she raced off to her room, reappearing less than a minute later with an armload of stuff.

"No peeking! No peeking!" she giggled, dashing into the bathroom. The shower started, the door closed, and I was left in a quiet room with my thoughts, hoping we weren't making a mistake. I had a feeling that even if we were, it was going to be a pleasurable one.

***

I shut off the TV and moved into my, rather our, bedroom. Shit! I thought, I can't sleep with my sister on the same sheets that I fucked my secretary on! And on the same day!

I ripped the soiled bedding off, stuffing it into the laundry basket, and raced to the closet. Fortunately, there were three sets of sheets, for the three bedrooms, and one set was not being used. I grabbed them and bolted back to the bedroom, making the bed in record time.

I undressed and climbed into bed, flipping on the small TV for company. I didn't really have long to wait. Ro's voice wafted in from the hallway.

"Honey? Are you ready?" she called.

"Oh shit, I hope so," I whispered, to myself, before calling back to her, "All set, baby."

I looked to the doorway. Her shadow dappled the wall, announcing her approach. At last she stopped, standing in the door frame.

Words fail me. She was absolutely stunning, easily the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in person. Ro had primped herself within an inch of her life. Her hair, freshly washed and curled, cascaded in flaming waves around her pretty features. The long curls tumbled over her shoulders, reflecting highlights of radiant copper. Her lashes batted at me while I sat dumbstruck on the bed, taking in her beauty. My dick reacted, stirring under the sheets.

"I lied, Ro. I wasn't ready. You're more beautiful than I could ever have imagined," I gasped. "I mean it. Are you sure I'm worthy?"

"Aww, listen to you! You're so sweet!" she giggled, stepping closer. Her movements brought the rest of her appearance to light.

The 'something sexy' she had mentioned was very much that ; a black babydoll, combining satin and lace, with a ruffled hem that just obscured her crotch. The halter neckline was deeply cut, almost to her navel, with a red bow across the bustline, holding it closed, or relatively so, over her full breasts. She saw my eyes roaming over her body, and did a quick spin, fast enough to make the ruffles fly up and show her bare behind, with its thong string bisecting the firm flesh.

"Do you like it?" she whispered, toying with the bow tied across her boobs.

"Oh my god, Ro... Yes!" I grunted, "Please! Come here! Now!" I had to have her.

"Well, I don't know," she laughed, getting one more tease in. It was a quick tease. She dove onto the bed, and into my arms.

I took control, rolling her onto her back, while I rested on my side beside her. We kissed again, although these ones made the kisses we shared in the living room earlier seem like platonic pecks. Her lips tasted like cherries, and were the same colour, my new favourite lip gloss. We both moaned our approval and continued to feast on each other. My right hand moved from her neck down to her breast, squeezing the firm fullness gently. She responded with more ferocity, kissing me harder. She broke away, exhaling a quivering, desperate breath.

"Oh god, David... I can't take any more of this," she gasped, "I need you... Please, don't make me wait!"

I plucked at the bow on her chest, which opened her cleavage for my inspection. Ro reached up behind her neck, and untied it there, pushing the flimsy fabric down to her waist, giving me my first full view of her magnificent chest. I was stunned, again.

"Ro, that doctor wasn't just a surgeon, he was an artist!" I breathed. "They... You... Are perfect!"

"Thank you," she giggled, "and I agree... She was an artist."

Her breasts attracted my lips by some unstoppable unseen force. I kissed her nipples, nuzzling and nibbling the thick, stubby buds, while Ro stroked my hair lovingly. She was mewling softly.

My right hand slid slowly down from her breast, across her tummy, to her satin covered pussy. As if by magic, her legs spread slightly, allowing my hand to caress her. She was hot, her pussy radiating the heat of arousal, and I made the decision to move down her body. Ro had other ideas.

She pushed me off her, and rolled out of bed, quickly but carefully shedding her lingerie. She immediately rejoined me in bed, but she had a hungry look in her eyes. She pulled the sheets off, and moaned as my naked body was revealed. My dick was standing at attention.

"Ah, there it is!" she giggled. She crawled up between my legs with feline grace, stopping with her face inches from the object of her interest. She cupped my balls gently with one hand, and cradled my erection with the other. "Such a nice, big, hard cock! I'm going to enjoy introducing you to my wet, little kitty. I bet you'll make me cum reeeeeeeeeal good!" she purred, rubbing her pretty face against my dick.

"First, though," she whispered, grinning up at me, "I'd like to suck every drop of hot, sticky cum you can give me down my throat, if that's okay with your master?" She smiled, and ran her tongue up the side of my shaft, in a long slow slurp, like licking a stick of candy. I groaned. Not only did it feel incredible, the sight of her pink taster and cherry red lips on my dick was one of the most erotic visions of my life. She repeated the process, over and over, from all sides of my hard cock, driving me crazy. I was moaning loudly.

"I didn't hear an answer," she whispered, licking again. "Vuoi che a succhiare il cazzo?"

Fuck! I knew I should have stuck with Rosetta Stone! 'Succhiare' sounds like suck... I'll bet she's asking if I'd like her to suck my cock. That I understand.

"Yes... Um, I mean 'Si, per favore'... Fuck, Ro, is this really the time for a lesson in Italian?! Suck my cock, please!" I groaned, squirming under her attention.