When Johnny Comes Marching Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke up in a hospital, a special wing for coma patients who they thought would never awaken but, bucking the odds, he did. The nurse told him that he was there for several weeks. If he thought he didn't remember anything before, with all the blows he took to his head, he definitely wouldn't remember anything now. Only, mysteriously he did. Miraculously, as if his brain was jump started, he remembered everything.

He had a better memory now than he did before he received that beating. Apparently the kicks he took to his head shook him awake. He remembered his father. He remembered his brother. He remembered that he was a Navy Seal. He remembered his dog. He remembered the last battle he fought alone on behalf of his Navy Seal buddies.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

While working deep undercover for the CIA in Pakistan, he routinely crossed the border to Afghanistan and Pakistan. From where he was perched atop of a hill, he could see the borders of both countries. At the time he was there, he overlooked a six-man band of Navy Seals who were obviously on a mission. Even without binoculars or the aid of his sniper rifle scope, he could tell they were Seals. With the CIA paying for tips and receiving mixed and bad info, unsure if he was hiding in a mountainous cave in Afghanistan or was protected by the Pakistani in Pakistan, it was anyone's guess where bin Laden was hiding.

Obviously the Seal team along with a spattering of Army Rangers and Delta Force Special Ops were out looking for Osama bin Laden in different parts of Afghanistan. Always on the alert and at the ready for any assault, the Seals spread out and never walked in a close group. They didn't walk through enemy terrain in the way that young, inexperienced Marines did. Sometimes high on Marijuana and having too much of a good time to see the danger of their folly, Marines were too busy talking and joking with one another to sometimes pay attention that they were walking into an ambush.

Comfortable fighting alone and/or in teams of two, Navy Seals, Army Rangers, and Delta Force Special Ops were career combatants and better prepared. They could feel danger before they could see or hear danger. Just as they intuitively knew the terrain, they keenly knew the dangers. They'd never go out in the field with inexperienced soldiers who could get them killed.

Because of his higher position, able to see 180 degrees, pointing out of a rocky crevice, he saw the barrel of the machine gun before his buddies did. Literally running down the mountain at full speed, he knew he wouldn't be able to stop. The only way for him to stop his descent was to fall on top of the machine gun nest. Taking them by surprised he killed both men, one with his knife and the other with his sidearm, a Glock 19.

He could have killed the both of them with his knife but, knowing they'd recognize the sound of his Seal issued sidearm, firing his gun was his way to warn the Seals. As soon as he fired his gun, a double tap, one in the chest and a second shot in the head, the Seals opened fired just below his position. With them firing in front of him at the terrorists below him, he fired the machine gun behind them, below them, and around them. Had he not captured the machine gun, with the machine gunfire pinning them down and making them fall back, they'd be slaughtered by the terrorist that lay hidden behind and all around them.

There were terrorists all over the terrain hiding behind big rocks and trees. The only way he could single-handedly kill more of the enemy was to lift the heavy gun off the mount and carry it with him while firing as he went downhill. For his Seals not to shoot him, he yelled out their word.

"Hooyah! Bratatatat! Bratatatat! Bratatatat! Bratatatat! Hooyah! Bratatatat! Bratatatat! Bratatatat! Bratatatat! Hooyah! Bratatatat! Bratatatat! Bratatatat! Bratatatat! Hooyah! Bratatatat! Bratatatat! Bratatatat! Bratatatat!"

Firing as he walked, that was the last thing he remembered until waking up in a hospital bed.

To be continued...

*****

Please give me the support of your vote and comment.

12