When Katie Met Mitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers

It wasn't such a long climax as when she had taken him in her mouth but it was just as strong, and she felt sure she could feel spurts of cum splattering her cervix each time he pushed and groaned. She didn't come herself, but that didn't matter, after the three orgasms he had already given her she didn't need to come again, in fact she doubted if she could. Just the feeling of him shooting his load inside her sent a surge of satisfaction through her. His final thrust pushed her free of his grip and they both fell face down onto the bed, with Mitch gasping harshly into her ear as he lay, spent, on top of her. After a minute or two he moved away from her, his softening cock tracing a damp line across the back of her thigh, and she knew that their session was over. But she didn't care; he had given her the best sex she had ever experienced.

Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers