When Life Hands You Lemons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I found it sweet that he felt the need to warn me of his impending orgasm, in reality I wanted his seed in my mouth. I had heard women say that sucking a cock was empowering, like you held 100% of a man's power in your mouth, but I never understood it until that moment. It was as much for me as it was for him, so I increased the speed of both my hands and mouth to bring him off. Tom was moaning incoherently as I worked him over, before I felt his body stiffen and his balls tighten in my hands. His hands held my head more firmly as he pushed himself deeper into my mouth, just as I felt the first splash of his spunk hit the back of my throat.

I wanted to take it all, but was having trouble breathing with his large shaft imbedded so deeply in my mouth. I leaned my head back and sucked in air through my nose as I wanted to keep our illicit coupling intact for as long as possible. Tom's hips rocked back and forth again as the first wave of his orgasm freed his body to move once more. He moved in and out of my mouth, slowing steadily as he came down from the high.

Finally spent, he released my head and apologized profusely, "Oh shit, I'm so sorry!"

I released his softening shaft from my mouth and wiped my face on the back of my hand. I looked up into his troubled eyes and replied with a loving smile, "It's okay Baby, I wanted it that way." He stared back in wonder, as if trying to come to grips with what had happened, so I reassured him again, "I loved it, really. Please don't feel guilty." I removed my hands from his special places and reached for his hands. "Help me up Sweetie," I asked, and he pulled my upright.

I stood before him once more and I tried to study his face. Did he now think his mother was a slut for so greedily sucking his dick and swallowing his cum? I hoped he still loved and respected me, and was willing to accept this new part of me that I so wanted to share with him. Before I could say anything, he said, "Thank you, Mom," and then leaned over to softly kiss my lips.

I was shocked as that was something his father never would have done, kissing me after I'd sucked him off, yet there it was. My son was proving himself to be so unlike his dad it was strangely heartwarming. My mind was telling me that it was true love, plain and simple, the likes of which I'd never known.

I leaned into him and we embraced, kissing and rubbing one another with great affection. I broke the kiss and rested my head upon his strong shoulder as I basked in the loving attention. Before long I felt his hands wander up to my neck, then grasp something as my dress was pulled slightly away from my body. I heard the soft buzz of the zipper running down my back and instantly knew what Tom was up to.

His hands moved to my shoulders and grasped the fabric of my dress to peel it back, exposing my soft flesh to his warm hands. Tom gently ran his fingertips across the skin of my back before running one hand into the hair at the base of my neck. He slowly but firmly pulled my head back until I was left looking up into his eyes once more. He planted s soft kiss on my lips, before easing me back from his body.

Tom kicked the slacks off from around his feet, then calmly moved away from me without saying a word. He walked across the room until he stood near our couch, and then casually began to remove his shirt and tie. Within moments he was completely naked looking more like a god than my son. He then plopped himself down on the sofa and stared at me for a while in silence before he said rather firmly, "Come closer."

My shoulders sagged self consciously as I followed his command, stopping when I stood before him. I felt vulnerable standing there awaiting his instructions, he as naked as the day I bore him. My son seemed to be enjoying the power he had over me and candidly I was too. It felt wonderful to have such a potent young lover, by body tingling at the very thought.

"Take off your dress for me," Tom stated flatly, and instantly I felt the hairs stand up all over my body. Fully clothed, I suddenly felt like I was the naked one. I could not move or respond as my son looked at me with unwavering eyes. Tension filled the air as we stared upon one another in silence, before Tom repeated, "Your dress, Mother."

I have no doubt my face turned every possible shade of red before I felt the deep need to give my son what he wanted. He looked like a proud King sitting on a throne, and I was a loyal subject bound by duty. My hands moved to my shoulders, sliding the material away, and then ever so slowly letting the sexy dress fall to my hips. I then wiggled just a bit before the garment cascaded to the floor in a puddle at my feet.

Stepping out of it, I scooped up the soft fabric and tossed it onto a nearby chair. Turning back towards my son, I realized he was seeing me dressed as no other man ever had before, which only heightened both my arousal and discomfort. There I was, a 44 year old woman, standing before her loving son clad only in her unmentionables. After all my dirty thoughts earlier in the evening about who would get to see me in the new apparel, I was once again left speechless.

Tom's eyes roamed my body shamelessly, slowly taking in every inch. I wanted to run away yet felt rooted in place before he confidently said, "Now, turn around slowly."

The order seemed so bold but strangely so right at that moment. Before my mind could even process the request, my legs began to move and I slowly rotated before him. I hoped he found me sexy in my basic blacks, but was afraid Tom appreciated a younger, tighter figure.

"God, you're fucking amazing Mom," he gushed when I finally faced him again, which relieved me greatly. Tom's athletic legs were splayed slightly, and I couldn't help but notice that his erection had already returned, standing proudly up from his lap.

"Take off your bra," floated into my ears, snapping my mind and eyes away from my son's penis. I saw a smile on his face and could tell he knew exactly where I had been looking. Once again I felt warmth spread across my cheeks at the embarrassment of being caught red-handed doing something so naughty.

I reached back and unclipped my bra, catching the ends between my fingers to keep it in place. Tom gazed upon me with a hunger I'd never witnessed before, obviously wanting to see more of my body. I paused for a moment to relish his attention, and then slowly dropped my hands to reveal my comely breasts to him for the first time since my son was an infant.

A rush of adrenalin surged through my body when I witnessed Tom's reaction. He sat forward and his eyes nearly pop out of his head, clearly liking what he saw. At a full B, my breasts were not overly large, but for a woman in her 40's they stood quite solidly upon my chest. I was especially proud that my long nipples clearly displayed their excitement.

Tom sat back and silently soaked everything in, which I found rather unnerving. I was left standing there fidgeting with my nervous hands, before he finally broke the tension by saying, "You're fucking gorgeous Mother, come here."

I was so overjoyed to have his acceptance; I nearly dove into his body as he pulled me onto his lap. His hardness was evident against my outer thigh as he drew me into a warm embrace. Tom wrapped one arm around my back to hold me close and the other he placed under my chin to turn my face into a soft kiss. I could feel the breath run out of me as I let out a contented sigh into his mouth.

Tom then traced his fingers down from my neck between my breasts until he tenderly stroked my warm tummy. I was sure he'd go directly for my tits, but was impressed by his patience. He certainly was not his father's son! We continued kissing as I settled happily onto his lap.

Ever so slowly, the hand on my belly began a sweeping motion upwards until he finally cupped my breast. Before that evening, I had never imagined my son touching me in such an intimate way, yet the feeling was so far beyond my wildest imagination I knew instantly there was no going back to our old life.

When Tom's fingers finally touched my nipples, I felt like I had been transported into another dimension altogether, and I was simply putty in his hands. For years I had longed for a take-charge guy, only to finally find him living under my own roof. And I'm not ashamed to say I loved it.

I have no idea how long my son toyed with my nubbins as we kissed, but finally I felt a new sensation as he ran his hand down my soft belly towards my crotch. Eager with anticipation for a more intimate touch, I tried to subtly open my thighs to give him greater access. When I broke our kiss and looked down I realized all subtlety had long gone out the window. My legs were spread about as wide as possible, and his fingers were making a beeline straight between them.

Tom stopped for a moment to tease his fingers back and forth across my garter belt in a sensual way, before moving them lower. We both watched as his hand wandered over the seam of my sexy black panties until he finally cupped my womanhood in his big palm. I knew I was warm and wet, but had no idea just how much so until he was firmly against me. It seemed my own heat radiated back towards me from his palm and I was simply on fire.

Tom guided my face back towards his own as our mouths coupled once more. I had always loved to kiss, yet had never experienced real intimacy like what we shared at that moment. Before long the hand pressed to my crotch began to move as his fingers slowly traced up and down my sex. I clenched my butt cheeks in an effort to press myself forward onto my son's probing digits. Tom moved his face close to my ear to whisper, "You like that Mommy?"

I was so completely under his spell; all I could do was whimper, "Oh, yes my darling."

Tom's fingers continued their cruel assault on my sex, and I tried not to think just how wanton I must have looked. I rocked into his hand shamelessly as whimpers escaped my lips.

Without saying a word, his hand broke contact with my groin which greatly disappointed me. Quickly he moved it under my knees, pulling them together. His other hand slid to my bottom and only a moment later he stood, effortlessly lifting us both off the couch. I was amazed by the strength, his display of power making me tingle all over.

I wondered what he was up to, but soon figured it out as I found him walking with me in his arms towards the stairs. I rested my head on his shoulder as we mounted the steps, eagerly anticipating what was to come. Tom turned when he reached his doorway, and only stopped when we reached the side of his bed. He then set me down upon the sheets just as soft as a feather.

He stood over me smiling for a moment; I'm sure soaking in the erotic sight of his nearly-naked mother lying on his bed, before sitting down aside my hip. Tom leaned over to briefly kiss me, and then quickly began tracing his lips lower. He placed soft pecks on my neck and shoulders which drove me crazy. Only moments later I felt his lips wander to my hard nipples, one after the other. He expertly sucked them, sometimes hard and sometimes softly, driving me insane as his hands roamed over my sensitive skin.

I felt his warm breath on my belly before I actually experienced his touch. Soon soft kisses traced down my tummy until I sensed something soft between my thighs. I looked down to see my son's handsome face hovering over my crotch, almost making me cum from the vision alone. Tom began to gently nuzzle my panties with his face, tantalizing me by the lack of firmer contact. When I tried to push my groin forward, he only backed away in a teasing fashion.

With a twisted grin, I next watched as his hands reached for my hips to grasp my panties. I knew what he wanted, so I pushed my feet down and pressed my knees together to give him the access we both desired. Slowly I saw and felt my little black friend slide down my legs before they were pulled off completely. Tom had removed my last line of defense, and I felt completely naked in spite of what little I was wearing.

Tom slid down a bit and moved into my legs. He then took my ankles in his hands and pulled them around his body until I was spread wide before him. Sitting so close, he licked his lips like a predator assessing his prey, ready to pounce and eat me up, and that's just what I wanted.

Ever so softly he began to stroke his hands up and down my stocking-clad legs, as though he appreciated them as much as I did when I purchased them. Tom then leaned forward and began kissing each of my thighs, switching side to side as he moved higher up my body. When he reached the bare skin above my hose a shiver ran through my body.

My pussy was literally dripping as I contemplated what was about to happen. It had been ages since I'd felt a tongue on my special place I was beside myself with anticipation, praying he was going to do what I'd hoped. Slowly Thomas moved closer and closer to my sex, confidently smiling up at me as he approached my womanhood.

I blushed deeply knowing what he was seeing, so I closed my eyes and rested my head on the pillow. After all his teasing, I finally felt Tom's warm breath on my naked pussy. A slit-second later, something warm and wet touched my little kitty and instantly I knew my son's tongue had found its target. God it felt so fucking wonderful! I was glad I had shaved earlier as my bare skin tingled to the slightest touch.

Tom began to systematically kiss, lick and suck every inch of my steaming pussy. He was like a death row inmate enjoying a last meal, and I was only too happy to be his parting snack. First he traced his tongue up and down my outer lips, but then pushed it in deeper, almost fucking me with his mouth. He lapped away at me for a while before I felt something more firm enter my body. As he licked my clit for the first time, he eased one of his think fingers inside my smoldering snatch.

The tip of his tongue flicked across my clit as his digit probed in and out of my womanhood. Loud moans escaped my lips and I knew an orgasm would not be far off. My head was swimming with a passion the likes of which I'd never known before, and I found myself losing all control. My hands wandered into Tom's hair as I began to grind my crotch into his face. He added another finger inside of me and soon the two were matching the movement of my hips as we rocked together. I was so close.

My body began to tighten all over as my climax approached, forcing my eyes closed. My breath started coming in gasps as the first spasms washed over me, causing my head to flail from side to side as I sucked in air. I could feel my back arch off the bed, driving my super-heated sex into my son's face. I locked my thighs around his head and I held two fistfuls of his hair, so he had no means of escape as I rode out my orgasm.

As the spasms slowly dissipated, I finally felt my body weaken and I dropped back down onto the bed. My legs flopped open weakly, and Tom was able to ease back away from me, trying to catch his breath. Opening my eyes, I found my son's beautiful face still close to my sex, his cheeks covered in a sheen from my juices.

He then moved up onto his knees and looked down upon me. Kneeling as he did it was impossible not to notice his erection pointing proudly skyward, ready for action. I found I couldn't take my eyes off of it as it appeared swollen with blood and menacing. It appeared even larger than before if that was possible and I knew I had to have it inside of me.

I looked up into his eyes and even in my delirious state knew what he wanted, because I wanted it too. Having just experienced the most powerful orgasm of my life, I was satisfied but not yet sated. Nasty thoughts entered my head and I slowly slid my right hand between my open legs. I began to touch myself right before his eyes, and in my most sultry voice asked, "Is this where you want to be Baby?"

Tom did not answer; he simply nodded with a sexy smile plastered across his face. He brought a hand to grasp his cock, and began to slowly stroke it as he watched me rubbing my pussy. I had never seen a man masturbate before and the sight was surprisingly erotic.

We touched ourselves in silence for a while longer until Tom must have decided he needed more. He shuffled his knees forward, closing the distance between our crotches, his big cock hovering over me like a specter. My son looked down upon me with confidence belying his age and I wondered how many women he had in the same position before.

He slowly lowered himself across my body and leaned in to whisper in my ear, "Are you sure you want this Mom?"

I had never been so sure of anything in my life, and I simply replied, "Yes Sweetheart."

He kissed me softly, and then eased his hips away from me as he lined his prodigious penis up with my swollen pussy lips. He grabbed his tool in hand and started running the tip of his mighty cock up and down my folds. Very slowly he moved forward and pressed the large head just inside me.

I sucked in a breath in anticipation of deeper penetration before gasping, "Please go slow Baby,"

Tom seemed to know exactly what I needed as he entered me a fraction of an inch at a time. It had been years since I'd been fucked, and never by anything so large. His thick cock stretched me, yet it was never painful in any way. The fact that he had me so soaking wet I'm sure helped considerably.

Inch by solid inch he eased into me until his large balls rested on my bottom. Finally buried inside me, Tom moved his hands to my face and gently cupped my cheeks. He then placed a soft kiss on my forehead, another on the tip of my nose, and then kissed my lips. He was so tender and loving I was completely under his spell.

It seemed so surreal to be on my back, legs spread around my son's hips, dressed only in sexy garters and stockings, yet there I was. Staring into my eyes, he said, "I love you Mom."

"I love you too Baby," I responded before we kissed again.

He then placed his hands to the mattress alongside my body and began to move his hips once more. Tom drew the shaft almost all the way out my womanhood, before ever so slowly pressing it back in. He took his time sliding in and out of me it must have been killing him. I could not contain my emotions as I whimpered at every advance and retreat of his strong cock.

I looked into his eyes and found him staring back at me; I'm sure trying to gauge my feelings. My body was ready for more, so I whimpered, "It's okay Sweetie, you won't break me."

With that Tom increased the speed of his thrusts, driving into me with greater urgency. The evening had been overwhelming for me as I'm sure it had been for him, so I didn't think he'd last very long. Soon we settled into a nice fast pace, grinding our sweaty bodies against one another. I heard him grunting in my ear as he relentlessly pounded my pussy.

My arms were wrapped around his torso and my nails dug into his skin as I pulled us together. My feet were planted firmly on the mattress, providing me the leverage to match his strokes. In spite of my earlier climax, I could feel another growing deep within me. Before long I felt Tom's pace increase, and knew it was a sign he was getting close as well.

We rutted against each other with growing urgency as our mutual passion drove us on. The mighty cock inside me was had taken me to places I'd never been before and I loved every second of it. I was beginning to lose it again and held on for dear life as Thomas continued his assault. I heard a screaming in my ears and was surprised to find it was my own voice filling my head. Electric shocks shot through every inch of me as I experienced the first total body orgasm of my life.

Just then my sons thrusting increased rapidly before slowing to almost a complete stop as his shoulders moved away from me and he threw his head back. Somehow we both managed to cum at the exact same moment, our groins pressed firmly together as we basked in the shared experience.