When Lightning Strikes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her clit swelled and was larger than my ex's. I took the opportunity to suck on her button and swirled my tongue around it.

"Yeah, Andy. That's the spot baby. Keep go...oh...oh...ahh!"

She tried to stay quiet but failed as her orgasm swept through her. I felt her leg on my shoulder shake and her other leg weakened as she steadied herself against the chest of drawers next to the door.

I took several last swipes all along her pink lips and set her leg on the floor.

"Andy, my God!" she whispered as I kissed up her body. I stopped at her breasts and sucked each puffy conical nipple in turn.

"Was it good for you too?" I whispered before kissing her giggle silent.

"You're still dressed?" she asked. I laughed at her surprise.

"I was kind of busy," I said as I unbuttoned my shirt.

"Mm, I'll say you were," she moaned. "Get undressed. I can't wait to see what I felt earlier.

My pants fell to my ankles, and she impatiently dropped to her knees and pushed my boxer briefs down with them making my hard soldier pop up at eye level for her.

"Your ex was an idiot," she said as she wrapped her hands around my shaft and licked the glans.

She pushed it up against my stomach and took my balls into her mouth.

"That feels amazing," I moaned, never having had anyone do that before.

"You taste amazing, baby," she said gazing into my eyes.

She never broke eye contact as she licked from base to tip. Then she winked and took me into her mouth. She got three quarters of me in and hummed creating an amazing sensation. The woman was a marvel, and it was obvious she enjoyed what she was doing.

The slurping sounds she made were some of the most erotic sounds I ever heard. Her mouth felt hot and moist as her saliva swirled around as her tongue never stopped working its magic.

I was so lost in the pleasure; I almost didn't stop her before I came.

"You'd better stop. I don't want the first time I cum for you to be like this."

She pulled off with a pop, "Do you have a better idea, stud."

I helped her stand and kissed her deeply.

"I do."

I took her hand and led her to the bed. We made out for a while as I kneaded her breasts and played with her nipples.

We lay together and continued our make out session. She tasted like wine and lemon, and she kissed chaotically with a lot of tongue.

I moved my hand to her mound and rubbed through her slit. When she moaned her appreciation, I pushed my finger into her tunnel and circled her clit with my thumb. Her wetness increased and I moved between her legs.

Our bodies molded together as we kissed, and I fingered her. My impatient cock throbbed as I slid toward her center.

"Do it, baby," she whispered. "Make love to me."

I kissed her as the moonlight spilled onto her bed making her curly red hair look amazing.

"You're so beautiful," I sighed as I entered her tight warmth.

We kissed as I gently pushed deeper into her.

"Oh, Andy, love me, baby. Please love me."

I was taken aback by the angst in her voice yet continued without breaking the mood.

My mouth never broke from her as I made shallow thrusts into her, smashing my pelvis into her clit and holding it for a moment before withdrawing.

"Harder, baby. Please..."

She didn't get to continue as I immediately complied and drove her into the mattress for a few strokes. I wouldn't last long if I kept that up, and I wanted to last forever for her.

The slapping of our flesh and the squelching of her fluids created a cacophony against the otherwise silence of the room. It was then she forgot to be quiet and started a chorus of oohs and ahs that led up to some holy shits and oh fucks as she shook through an orgasm.

"Is it safe, sweetie," I whispered into her ear as I nuzzled her neck.

"Who cares!" she shrieked, and I shot spurt after spurt into her willing body.

As we came down, I snuggled her into me as I caught my breath. I realized she was at least ten years younger than me, and pregnancy was a very real possibility. Did I want to be a father again? Could I?

"I'm on the pill," she said as I nibbled her ear and played with her nipple.

"Okay."

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

*****

I woke up to the sounds of normal morning activity. Toilet flushing. Voices speaking without regard for volume, breakfast sizzling; it was perfect except she wasn't with me any longer.

The bed felt cold and lonely as I sat up and saw my clothes neatly hanging on the door of her closet.

After getting dressed, I used my finger and some toothpaste to make my mouth somewhat less leathery and ventured into her morning's activities.

"Good morning," she said without turning around from the stove. She was fully clothed in yoga pants and a t-shirt.

"Good morning," I answered as I kissed her cheek, wary of too much of a show of affection in case little eyes wandered in.

"I didn't have any bacon, so it's just ham and cheese omelets for breakfast," she said as she turned to kiss my lips.

"Sounds perfect," I said and took a sip of her coffee.

"Hey, mister. That's a good way to lose a hand. The pot's over there and there's a mug waiting for you."

I laughed when I saw it was a Winnie the Pooh mug.

"Someone likes Disney," I said as I poured the inky goodness.

"Someone likes you," she purred and kissed me again.

Suddenly the dog ran through the kitchen with Shannon chasing after him.

"Shannon, no running in the house," Sara scolded as Shannon continued running.

She shook her head and asked, "At what age do they start listening."

I shrugged and said, "You have a six-month window when they are ten, but that's it."

We laughed and she served our eggs.

"Shannon already ate," she said as she sat.

The eggs tasted good, and it showed that she tried to impress me with her cooking. I appreciated the effort. Lord knows it's hard to do anything with a small child trying to catch her dog to put doll clothes on him.

After we ate, she sighed, "Andy, I've been different with you than I normally am. I, um, I don't sleep around. I..."

I touched her hand and cut her off, "Don't worry about that. I think we have a connection of which I've never felt the like. You're certainly not going to be a one-night stand for me. Honestly, I have some pretty strong feelings for you. I hope that doesn't scare you."

She shook her head and smiled.

"I'm glad. I'm feeling some crazy things for you, myself. I know I've come on pretty strong, but I'm glad you're not scared away."

I shook my head.

"Nope. You're not getting rid of me that easily," I responded. "I can't wait to see where we go from here."

I heard some lawn mower's going, and asked, "Would you like to set some tongues wagging and collect on your wager?"

She grinned and said, "Let me text Chloe and tell her what happened. She's such a gossip, I'll bet the street is full of neighbors when I walk you home as you're wearing last night's clothes."

We laughed and shared a deep kiss.

A few minutes later, we made plans to go to a museum with Shannon, and she got ready to open her front door to the neighborhood. We knew Chloe would tell everyone what was happening, and she didn't disappoint.

Suddenly, lawn mowers stopped, and we could see curious eyes peering out of windows trying to get a glimpse of the neighborhood's two lonely souls no longer lonely.

I took Shannon by the hand and Sara's with my other.

"Are you ready, dear?" she asked.

"Let's show the world the pool is won."

She opened the door and we stepped into the sunshine. I knew we had a great beginning and was looking forward to the rest of the story.